PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Matt-Liell's Legolas Model

Pages : [1] 2 3

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Well after months of requesting it i finally took the initiative and started makin a Legolas model. I've heard alot of people say they wanted one too so this is for you LotR fans! Heres is the deal, i'm basing it off the Exar Kun model but i have one problem, i've been unable to contact the creators, so i will need to do that in order to make this model "LEGAL" so if anybody can help me there i would appreciate it.

Secondly i'm using gmax to make the model so i will need a kind person who has 3DSM to help me put this model ingame. On that note lets see what i've done shall we?

I've been working for 2 hours and this is what i have so far, it's not much but expect more soon!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wipleoglas4.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wipleoglas2.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wipleoglas1.jpg
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wipleoglas3.jpg

boinga1
01-05-2003, 03:35 PM
looks good Matt-liell-the face needs much more detail, as i'm sure you know.

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 03:37 PM
ya i know i'm going to try to get the body right and then edit the face some more.

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 03:39 PM
if you need anyhelp im here for ya. it looks really good. i give it 2 sabers up :saberb::saberb:

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 04:10 PM
thanks isanesith, and about helping could you try to track sombody down who has 3DSM like you did for the helmetless jango model so he can UVUnwrap my model and get it ingame when im done?

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 04:16 PM
yeah i can do that. oh would you mind if me and boinga use the legolas model in the LOTR mod.
:edit ill see if ronin would help out with this:

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
oh would you mind if me and boinga use the legolas model in the LOTR mod.

if i get the credit for him and on one other condition:mad: .................................................. .............................
You let me use your Legolas swords to put in a pack with him when i realse him!:p

mariners2001
01-05-2003, 04:23 PM
looks very nice matt. glad to see you are attempting modeling! one suggestion would be to change the jaw structure because it looks way too much right now like exar kun and not legolas. if you change the face a bit it'll be spot on though! great job!

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 04:23 PM
yeah i can send em to you. one thing though i have no maps for them or skins of anykind.

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Alright UPDATES!:D

I fixed his face as you said to do mariners2001, his shirt and i also edited his cloak skirt thingy cause his leg was showing through and it looks much better now, and i flipped his (man i know it but i forgot the word:mad::p) oh well his bow carrying thingy because it was on the wrong side.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wiplegolas1.jpg

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/wiplegolas2.jpg

boinga1
01-05-2003, 06:05 PM
ummmm can't see the pics and matt I sent you a PM with the bot route tutorial.

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 06:07 PM
thats strange neither can i, i'll change em' to url links!

EDIT: Lycos is down or something, i'll post em' on my old site just hang on a minute!

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 06:28 PM
All right go here!

www.geocities.com/yaduskins/wiplegolas.html

mariners2001
01-05-2003, 06:55 PM
great job! the face looks perfect now!

my only suggestion now would be to shrink the head 5-10% and possibly re-adjust the eyes to not make him look evil (but that's not that important)

can't wait to see your skin!

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 06:58 PM
It's looking really good now isn't it? Pretty good for my first model wouldn't you say? And ya he does look evil at this point but with the skin it won't matter.

EDIT: Isanesith, could you send me those swords btw! I'll add skins to them for you!

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 07:20 PM
that looks great. if you could try and fix the arrows though with the quills being flat is that ok. also when you get it fixed up and rigged in game could i beta test?

Arkum
01-05-2003, 07:21 PM
GOOD! Just add lots of details to the hair and face (I'm sure you know what to do). When you're finished with this, do a Gimli or Aragorn or Boromir model, just something!!!!

OK, Im too excited, let me calm down.

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Arkum
GOOD! Just add lots of details to the hair and face (I'm sure you know what to do). When you're finished with this, do a Gimli or Aragorn or Boromir model, just something!!!!

OK, Im too excited, let me calm down.
gimli is being made already.

Pyro638
01-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Ok im sorry to sound noobish but i havent been to the forums in a while and i have a couple questions.

1 - What are those points under your posts?

2 - How do you get your name to glow (like insanesith, matt liell, etc..)

3 - when are these guys comin outttt???? :D hehe

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Pyro638

3 - when are these guys comin outttt???? :D hehe

your other question are really off-topic but i'll answer them,
everytime you post you get 2 points and if you go to the lucasforum homepage and go to the store you can buy stuff like a glowing name.

Now for your third question be patient, i just started this 4 hours ago, and i haven't found anyone to help me get it ingame yet so again be patient then you'll be able to use my *cough, cough* my fabulous Legolas model!

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 07:38 PM
ok matt sent the sword.

Pyro638
01-05-2003, 07:39 PM
Haha sorry like I said - havent been back in a while....thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 07:41 PM
ok matt sent the sword.

Thanks any luck finding someone to help me? I asked Toonces but i haveb't heard back yet! :(

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 07:43 PM
ronin hasnt been on yet. and yeah toonces is busy busy busy with the ep2 obi model he makin.

Jo
01-05-2003, 07:56 PM
looks great matt ol' buddy..seeing as im a legolas fan myself..im definately getting this model when its finished and making an sp converstion

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Don't worry about converting him to SP i'll release an SP version!

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 08:24 PM
hey matt as soon as you skin the sword can you send me a copy back so i can make it mod compatible and possibly post it on my site in a members only section for download.

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 08:29 PM
sure it'll be done i'd say in 4-5 days sound good?

boinga1
01-05-2003, 08:35 PM
matt i sent you a PM about the bot route tutorial...you get it?

ZBomber
01-05-2003, 09:04 PM
Wow! Nice Matt! :thumbsup:

Matt-Liell
01-05-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by boinga1
matt i sent you a PM about the bot route tutorial...you get it?

Ya thanks!

UPDATES!

I made the straps that attach his bow pack to his chest.

www.geocities.com/yaduskins/wiplegolas2.html

El Sitherino
01-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
sure it'll be done i'd say in 4-5 days sound good?
yeah that sounds good.

Kain
01-06-2003, 12:20 AM
hey matt as soon as you skin the sword can you send me a copy back so i can make it mod compatible and possibly post it on my site in a members only section for download.

NO NO SITH!! i want a copy of em when they're done too :( or atleast when they're mod compatable!!:D

Legolas is the best friggin yea this side of Gondor...er...wherever you are :confused: ...the only problem is that my damn Legolas figure keeps falling OVER!! DAMN YOU TOYBIZ!!...oh yea, are you gonna make one where he's in rohan armor and one where the quiver *yanno, bow holding thingy* is kinda cocked to the side...so as not to block your line of vision as much? even if you dont this model ****in rocks! GO MATT!!!

Kain
01-06-2003, 12:23 AM
is anyone making a legolas bow mod to replace the bowcaster? that'd be cool too. and i believe this has been asked before, but i'm not sure, but is there a website for a LoTR TC?

El Sitherino
01-06-2003, 12:24 AM
you can become a member of my site. and ill give you access to it but ill only allow 5 people access to any of the stuff in the personal folders ok. and keep up the good work matt.
thank you for bringin back gir MydnightPsion

Kain
01-06-2003, 01:15 AM
hey np. where do i sign up at?

El Sitherino
01-06-2003, 03:13 AM
click the www button to go to my site.

[JKZ]_Yun
01-06-2003, 07:25 AM
nice model yadu (Matt-Liell)
keep the good working http://www.lucasforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Matt-Liell
01-06-2003, 08:39 AM
Alright i'm almost ready for someone with 3DSM to put him ingame and get the skinmaps done so i can skin it, pretty much everything on the model is done and the rest can be done with a skin. I'm going to add a seperate skin for the model, a Mordor Elf i've already planned it and it's going to look amazing! So please if you have 3DSM please help me by making the skinmaps and putting Legolas ingame, as you can see you will be helping in putting one of the most highly anticipated models in jk2 so please help me if you can!

If you can help reply here!

EDIT: Don't worry guys i'm still making him look mre like Legolas so don't think i'm leaving this model just like in the screenshots but i would like to recruit someone to help now so i can send it when i'm done, get in ingame and starting to skin him right away!

Hekx
01-06-2003, 03:38 PM
You could also try some variations of the model (if needed) for Lord Elrond and Haldir. :)

I don't think there's a LOTR:TC mod site; but I'd be willing to help out bring the excellence of LOTR to JKII. ;)

Looks good Matt-Liell. :thumbsup:

Matt-Liell
01-06-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Hkx Nx

but I'd be willing to help out bring the excellence of LOTR to JKII. ;)

Looks good Matt-Liell. :thumbsup:

So you could get him tagged and get him ingame is that what you are saying? is so PM me and i'll give you the details!

EDIT: In the mean time while i'm whating for a response from Hkx Nx if you could also get him in game and skinmapped let me know!

El Sitherino
01-06-2003, 05:10 PM
cant wait matt legolas is so cool.

Matt-Liell
01-06-2003, 05:16 PM
UPDATES!

I edited his cloak skirt thing to make it less box like, in the following pic i highlighted it green so you can see very well how it was changed and there is a comparison pic below!

www.geocities.com/yaduskins/wiplegolas3.html

Matt-Liell
01-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Alright the model is nearly done and I really need someone to help me get it ingame and to do the skinmaps, I haven't heard back from Toonces or Hkx Nx so if you can help please post here!

morphius_doh
01-07-2003, 03:27 PM
I think the lower part of the nose needs some work; it's too flat and wide (almost that of an African-American's nose.)

Matt-Liell
01-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Ya I was going to edit the facial features last but I need someone to help me get it ingame first.

Matt-Liell
01-07-2003, 09:36 PM
I am getting more and more depressed everyday. To all who read this and want to see Legolas ingame I am sad to say that IF noone with 3D studio max will help me get him ingame then Legolas will not be able to be released. So please if you can do this help me get my first model ingame. So many people are waiting for this and if you have any heart you will help me!:(
I'll give you points, i'll give you credit. ANY MODELER OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME TO SKINMAP HIM AND GET HIM INGAME! PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEE!:(

El Sitherino
01-07-2003, 10:05 PM
if noone gets it ingame after ronin gets my models ingame he will help you. oh and check the gmax thread you made.

boinga1
01-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Matt-liell!! Calm down! It's not the end of the world! Please...have some patience.

Matt-Liell
01-08-2003, 07:48 PM
No but it is pretty hard on me to do all that work for nothing!

Btw, i'd appreciate it Insanesith if you'd talk to ronin!

El Sitherino
01-08-2003, 07:50 PM
i talked to him he said he will when after he gets my models ingame. and if noone has gotten legolas ingame for you by the time hes done.

Matt-Liell
01-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Thanks that takes a load of my back!

El Sitherino
01-08-2003, 08:01 PM
yeah no problem. i love legolas and cant wait for him to get ingame.

Duncan_10158
01-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Matt-Liell, you ask if somebody could bring your model in game, let me explain why everyone, myself included, is a bit scared of doing that for you. bring in game means to, first correct the proportion to the raven skeleton, then making the skinmaps, adding all bolts and caps and finaly to weight every vert of the model. the more detailed a model is the more difficult and time taking work it is. and your model is very difficult, as everyone can see. so let me asume that bring you model good looking in game is a extremly difficult and to be honest very boring work.

i wish i could help you with that, but i have my own projects in work and legolas would take weeks to bring in game that detaild it is.

morphius_doh
01-11-2003, 07:13 PM
There is another thing that I noticed about the face and that is: The lower part of the face is too long and slender. Orlando Bloom's (Legolas) jaw is shorter and more rounded.

Matt-Liell
01-11-2003, 08:08 PM
I've got a close up pic of Legolas and it matches almost perfectly now!

Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Alright I know somone with 3DSM and he may be able to help me, all I need is a list and links of the plugins and files we'll need to get, and also any steps I'll need to take! HELP!

Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Never mind, I got the info I needed and it looks like my friend can help me by letting me use his 3DSM so Legolas isn't dead anymore!

El Sitherino
01-12-2003, 07:48 PM
yay thats good news matt.*phew*

Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Ya it is to me too!:D It will probably take awhile to get it ingame though, being my first time doing it but I'll do the best I can!

Oh and here is a little poll for you guys!:

What skins should I make for it?

A: (Origianl Idea) Legolas Default, Red an Blue skins. And a Mordor Elf.

B: Same as above but instead of the Mordor Elf a skin of an Elf from my story I'm making.

C: All of em'!

So what'll it be guys?

El Sitherino
01-12-2003, 08:00 PM
C

Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Alright thats a C! C is in the lead!

Hellfire Jedi
01-12-2003, 09:17 PM
A

morphius_doh
01-12-2003, 09:25 PM
A

Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Thats what I want to do too, it's less work for me and it would be the best of the skins so I think I'm going to do A.

Eldritch
01-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Going with the crowd favorite... A for me as well.

El Sitherino
01-12-2003, 10:01 PM
I change to A and yeah. plus that makes you clear for doin the mandos right?

Kain
01-12-2003, 11:29 PM
D: Legolas Rohan armor :D

A

boinga1
01-12-2003, 11:59 PM
I don't really care as long as we get legolas default and team colors.

Matt-Liell
01-13-2003, 04:24 PM
plus that makes you clear for doin the mandos right? I'm sorry Isanesith but it would be hard to do that. I have many things to do and am very busy, Legolas alone is enough for me right now, I had to drop many projects in order to make him. Now I'm only 80% sure but I don't think I'll be able to do it. Sorry friend but its just like that sometimes. I'm sure another skinner will be enthusiastic to take on this task.:(

Lord Tnuc
01-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Matt-Liell
I'm sorry Isanesith but it would be hard to do that. I have many things to do and am very busy, Legolas alone is enough for me right now, I had to drop many projects in order to make him. Now I'm only 80% sure but I don't think I'll be able to do it. Sorry friend but its just like that sometimes. I'm sure another skinner will be enthusiastic to take on this task.:(

Aww...I was really hoping for those mandos...:(

Matt-Liell
01-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Just a question for ya!

I imported the XSI for the raven mesh and i got this:
www.geocities.com/yaduskins/xsi.html

Is this what its supposed to look like? If so how do I get my model on it? It looks strange to me!

Psyk0Sith
01-14-2003, 02:31 AM
when you import, check the anims box (to the right i think), i'm doing this from memory so i dont remember the exact option.

You'll know you did it right when everything is at the same floor level and the legs wont stick out in front of him.

Let me know if you need more precise info.

Matt-Liell
01-14-2003, 07:00 PM
How do I get the .XSI through carcass?

Jo
01-14-2003, 10:48 PM
dont know the answer to above but, A is my choice, and its looking great legolas..keep it up

Matt-Liell
01-15-2003, 06:01 PM
When we brought him into 3DSM there were some problems so I spent some time remodeling some parts but here is an update, he is only flat shaded right now:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/mattliell/Wipmlegolas.jpg

I'm having some problems getting the root XSI to work. When it loads the skeleton is all deformed, now if I get a working skeleton I could get him to fit on it but right now I can't, could anybody help me? Another option would be for someone else to fit him to the skeleton and then I could do the rest.

Matt-Liell
01-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Well I used the Jedi Trainer .XSI and I think I've got the bones set up right so now do I export it as a .XSI and put it through carcass? If so how?

Psyk0Sith
01-15-2003, 07:11 PM
You have to segment the model then you have to weight the mesh to the skeleton, (when uvw mapping is done of course).

You can add the caps later or while you are segmenting the model.

Once you have weighted everything, you have to link the hierarchy together.

The tags also need to be weighted it can be done from the start or after the model is weighted.

If you have done all of the above, then you go to file export then select XSI, save in your _humanoid dir and launch assimilate.

morphius_doh
01-15-2003, 08:26 PM
So far it's a good start, but the jaw is still too long.

Araegon
01-15-2003, 10:48 PM
there actually is a LotR:TC being made right now. Mostly by myself, The Brahma Bull and Chairwalker

The Brahma Bull is in charge of the mod and is going to be putting everything together in the end, he is also working on some maps and skinning of the weapons models.

i am the weapons modeler. i'm making just about EVERY weapon in LOTR, from Legolases Bow and daggers to Gimli's Axes, and even Narsil and Sting. about 20+ models in total

Chairwalker is the character modeler. hes currently working on some Orcs and the dark lord Sauron himself.

We need all the help we can get, especially at making the character models, and we would be honored if you would join our TC.

a link to our site (though the site and forums arn't very good i do admit, they'll get better when the mod gets farther along) is here: Click Here For LotR:TC (http://www.lotr-tc.coolfreepage.com/)

Matt-Liell
01-16-2003, 01:45 PM
I best at modeling weapons actually but I'll think about your offer, thanks!

Now about my model, I'm really stuck right now. I exported it as a .XSI but carcass doesn't work. Could someone try putting my .XSI through their carcass?

Orophin Amandil
01-16-2003, 02:40 PM
omg when is this gonna get released! its so...so...so...ITS LEGOLAS!!! ARG!!! Can't wait...my preeeecioussssssssssss...precioussss....

Psyk0Sith
01-16-2003, 03:53 PM
send it to me if there are no errors it should work fine. I could also tell you how...

psykopat@geocities.com (zipped if possible so it will hopefully take less space)

Matt-Liell
01-16-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Orophin Amandil
omg when is this gonna get released! its so...so...so...ITS LEGOLAS!!! ARG!!! Can't wait...my preeeecioussssssssssss...precioussss....

Be patient I'm getting closer and closer to getting him ingame, infact if Psyk0Sith can help me we'll be one step closer to skinning him!:D

BTW Psyk0Sith I sent the file to you! Thanks again!:D

AnaKin_SkYwalKr
01-17-2003, 12:01 PM
I think this was mentioned before, but his nose is a little too wide at the bottom. Legolas has a smaller nose.

Matt-Liell
01-17-2003, 01:47 PM
I fixed it up no worries!

Elessar-Erfalas
01-18-2003, 04:23 PM
looking pretty darn good for your first model, great job!

what do you have planned for your next model?

Matt-Liell
01-18-2003, 04:34 PM
No clue still trying to get Legolas to work, maybe a Gollum model?

EDIT: Actually I think I might make Aragorn because he's my second favourite!:D

Psyk0sith, check your email!

El Sitherino
01-18-2003, 06:05 PM
gollum/smeagol would be good.

Matt-Liell
01-18-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Araegon
there actually is a LotR:TC being made right now. Mostly by myself, The Brahma Bull and Chairwalker

The Brahma Bull is in charge of the mod and is going to be putting everything together in the end, he is also working on some maps and skinning of the weapons models.

i am the weapons modeler. i'm making just about EVERY weapon in LOTR, from Legolases Bow and daggers to Gimli's Axes, and even Narsil and Sting. about 20+ models in total

Chairwalker is the character modeler. hes currently working on some Orcs and the dark lord Sauron himself.

We need all the help we can get, especially at making the character models, and we would be honored if you would join our TC.

a link to our site (though the site and forums arn't very good i do admit, they'll get better when the mod gets farther along) is here: Click Here For LotR:TC (http://www.lotr-tc.coolfreepage.com/)

You may use my Legolas model in the Mod when it's done if you like. As long as I get credit.

El Sitherino
01-18-2003, 06:52 PM
wooooooooo go matt. sorry. hey have you got a status report? my guess is 80%-90% done am i right.

Matt-Liell
01-18-2003, 07:17 PM
Well I'm having problems with getting it into carcass and stuff. Psyk0sith is trying to help but my skeletons are messed up so I'd say 60-70% not sure though!

Psyk0sith check email again please!

El Sitherino
01-18-2003, 07:44 PM
ok just checkin matt.

Matt-Liell
01-18-2003, 08:25 PM
Well I figured out how to UVW Uwrap correctly but how do I get my new image for the model part onto the model?:confused:

Matt-Liell
01-18-2003, 10:48 PM
This model is kind of falling apart so I need desperate help. Even though I've got someone with 3DSM I can't make good enogh skinmaps to get good detail in there. Psyk0sith is also helping me out a bit, if I could send the .max to someone to make the skin maps so I can skin it and I skin it I'll be about 80% done. Please help if you can make skinmaps.

Darth Vader III
01-20-2003, 11:10 AM
I wish I could help but I'm no good...:( :( :(

ON the otherhand the model is looking great!!!

Btw: Matt-Liell check your PMs;)

Kain
01-20-2003, 02:01 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH SOMEONE HELP HIM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!! I'LL DONATE ALL...hundredsomethin POINTS IF SOMEONE HELPS HIM!!! *not valid in Nevada*

Psyk0Sith
01-20-2003, 04:20 PM
Cant your friend fix the trouble spots i pointed out? start by fixing those.

Also uvw mapping should have been done before the model segmentation, but it still can be done.

I will not help fix this model's mesh for the simple reason that i didnt make it and i'm also working on other models.

Ponda Baba had unwelded vertices errors, gaps, a few missing faces and symetry problems but nothing needed to be re-done from scratch.

Start by reducing the polycount on some of the meshes (the arrows for instance) 2000 faces is way too much for an "item".

I can however help you by pointing out errors and answer your questions (to the best of my knowledge) about the export process.

Matt-Liell
01-20-2003, 04:36 PM
Alright thanks for all of your help, you've been really patient with this newbie! I'm going to work on Legolas with the pointers you've given, It'll be awhile but at least it'll work!

wedge2211
01-20-2003, 11:04 PM
I think his face is too wide. Legolas's (or, at least, Orlando Bloom's) face is narrower than that.

Other than that, looks good!

PS to y'all...if you botch a LotR mod I will hunt you all down and kill you. Have a nice day. :D

Kain
01-20-2003, 11:29 PM
yea, wedge is frightening:p mommy get the bad man:p

oh man, this model is gonna rock! and insanesith tells me that his swords will come with it too! ARGH!! we need his bow from the TC team!

Matt-Liell
01-21-2003, 06:14 PM
I just need someone to skinmap it!

Matt-Liell
01-21-2003, 06:14 PM
I just need someone to skinmap it!

Professor Snape
01-21-2003, 07:50 PM
can we see some new pics

Matt-Liell
01-21-2003, 08:10 PM
There will be no new pics until I can skin it, but I need someone to make skinmaps first. Its really important so if you can help please do!

Hekx
01-21-2003, 09:14 PM
How are the sounds doing for this model?
If you need any help with sounds PM me.
I could try and nab some of FOTR:SE DVD :D
As for skinmapping, tell me how to skinmap and you've got a deal. :p

You could also use some images of Orlando Bloom to help shape the face right, just a thought.

If only I could find that disk with the 3DSM trial. :(

El Sitherino
01-22-2003, 01:44 AM
whoever can get the skinmaps done i will pay credits as i see fit. more for the fastest repsonse and excellent work.

El Sitherino
01-22-2003, 01:44 AM
whoever can get the skinmaps done i will pay credits as i see fit. more for the fastest repsonse and excellent work.

Legolas
01-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Hey Matt-Liell i can help you with your site if you need help.

Matt-Liell
01-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Thanks but no thanks, all the help I need now is a skinmapper, come on you modelers help!:( Even if someone could UV map it I could make them into skinmaps! Please help!

Kain
01-22-2003, 06:47 PM
c'mon peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeople! it's legolas! LEGOLAS!! someone help Matt for the love of yoda!

El Sitherino
01-22-2003, 07:09 PM
ok matt i responded to your pm. ill try. no garuantees though cuz my software is kind fickle about doing things.

Matt-Liell
01-22-2003, 08:10 PM
I'M SO HAPPY I'M ALMOST CRYING!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Isanesith has just agreed to UV Map Legolas! I'm going to do some remodelling first though but it'll happen and thats the main thing! I'm going to take off his cape and remodel his bows because as Psykosith kindly pointed out the polycount is a little high, after that I'll give it to Isanesith to UV Map it, I will then skin it and then:

LEGOLAS WILL BE IN JK2!

SpYzEr
01-22-2003, 08:26 PM
wo0t! Good luck on the UV Maps and skins.. can't wait!

Kain
01-22-2003, 09:37 PM
...*whipes tear from eye*...Lle ume quel, cormlle naa tanya tel'raa. Sut an?

Matt-Liell
01-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Translation Please?:p

Dragonlancer
01-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Man, I should be able to translate that but I don't remember much. It is elven right?

DrakkenVII
01-23-2003, 04:58 PM
I think the face still needs uber work done.
The latest screenshots look very impressive as far as the body and everything else but the face is looking pretty bulky, more like the other elf Haldir. Legolas had a very slender boyish face and a tinier nose. The chin needs to be shorter and more of a point to it its way to square. I suggest it be done before skinning and UVW map otherwise the skinning won't be acurate to the model

I know I know you've heard allt his before I know this is your first model and I appreciate the hard and tiresome hours you've put into this. And I say again its excellent the face is your only problem as an artist myself I know how difficult it is to get a likeness on paper let alone on a 3 dimensional model.

Kain
01-23-2003, 05:33 PM
translation...coming soon...when legolas comes translation comes!

Matt-Liell
01-23-2003, 08:00 PM
It's a deal Mydnight!:D

El Sitherino
01-23-2003, 08:35 PM
i am the walrus. uh goo goo gatchoo goo goo gatchoo. ok. hello. all. yes im gonna uvmap this fine idea.

Matt-Liell
01-23-2003, 09:06 PM
I'm almost crying again, this time not with joy. I remodelled the model and got the polycount cut in half so that is good. I need someone to do a final check on the model and weight the mesh to the skeleton because nither myself nor my friend can do this, so I'm going to do the remainder in gmax. Once they give me the model edited (preferred in .3DS format) I can give Isansith the model to UV Map. Then I can skin it and I could send it back to the person to run it through carcass and get it ingame. Please help, I'm so near to completing this model!

Kain
01-24-2003, 12:02 AM
and soooo near to that translation you want!:p HELP HIM FOR THE LOVE OF...Gandolf?

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 09:12 AM
I still don't have any help but since you have all been so supportive in this model I'm going to release a secret that only I know right now.

I'm telling you because since noone is helping me on Legolas I've had time to work on it, I'm working on:

A Helm's Deep Map! Its looking awsome , just like the movie. I'm also making custom Uruk-Hai Models to put on the ground so they look like they have been killed!

Altus_Thrawn
01-25-2003, 10:07 AM
The Legolas is looking great! I would help you if I could, but I'm not a modeler and I don't have programs and stuff.

Helm's deep sounds excellent also. The orcs on the ground idea is very good.

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Helm's deep sounds excellent also. The orcs on the ground idea is very good.

Thanks I thought it was a good idea too!:D

skiner
01-25-2003, 02:29 PM
hey matt i no it is kinda late to say but i think you should put a bow on his back like in hte game lotr:the 2 towers i think it would be neat but it looks nice do you no when you will reless it

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 02:57 PM
I can't release it until someone helps me get it ingame.

skiner
01-25-2003, 04:01 PM
but can you posable add a bow to his back plz

boinga1
01-25-2003, 04:51 PM
is helm's deep gonna be SP, MP, or both?

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 05:13 PM
MP first and possibly if I get help SP. Then you can kill Orcs and stuff like in the video game!

skiner
01-25-2003, 05:35 PM
enough with the spoilers just spill the beans lol

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 05:56 PM
As you wish! The news is officially out, here is the WIP!

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90665

skiner
01-25-2003, 06:25 PM
it looks ok but.......noing me the map critic of lucas fourms here it gose it looks good but the brick in hte movie and the game was darker much darker and it wasnt light oit when the battle of helms deep happen i no this is just a beta but these are thing you should look into other then that it looks fine but i think you missed the breached wall or i cant see it:) ;)

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 06:29 PM
First of all the map is Full Visual right now which means light is everywhere which is why everything is so light, later the only light source will be torches and the bricks will be much darker aswell. And about the wall, I don't think I'm going to have it or should I? Post if I should or shouldn't in the maps WIP, I just don't want to make it extremely big so that it doesn't take hours to load!

El Sitherino
01-25-2003, 06:37 PM
if you need any help with static models gimme a shout. im gonna put a hold on the female mandos til i get word from peretti.

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 07:08 PM
How about some weapon models to spread across the ground?

El Sitherino
01-25-2003, 07:24 PM
thats what i was thinking so i made a urukai sword and finished it right after i posted that.:D heres a pic
http://www.hostmysig.com/data/insanesith/urukai.php

Matt-Liell
01-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Nice!:thumbsup: Right now I'm working on the Uruk-Hai model, check the WIP thread for updates on him soon!

[JKZ]_Yun
01-26-2003, 06:09 AM
niiice urukai sword :D
and niiiiiiiiice legolas model :D

PS!! plz rate my posts

Kain
01-27-2003, 12:25 AM
LEGOLAS AND HELMS DEEP!!! this comes back to my saying 'put Legolas in rohan armor like the TTT game' comment...

put Legolas in rohan armor like in the TTT game:D

the local psion needs Legolas model...SOMEONE HELP HIM

Andy867
01-27-2003, 01:20 PM
Hey Insane, good looking sword there, but here is a pic to maybe help get part of the angle more accurate

http://www.a-bd.com/images/products/WETA_9320_256.jpg

http://www.clandestine-crystals-candles.com/files/Scimiter.jpg

Matt-Liell
01-27-2003, 04:37 PM
*bump*

Someone please help me! If one kind person helps now then Legolas could be ingame this month!

Andy867
01-27-2003, 04:45 PM
try asking Major Clod or Toonces to help. Maybe even Kman could lend a help, even with his busy schedule.

Matt-Liell
01-27-2003, 05:53 PM
I PM'ed Toonces so if you guys could PM around for me aswell I'd be grateful!

El Sitherino
01-27-2003, 05:56 PM
oh thanks andy. i guess i did pretty good for not having a pic. i appreciate it ill fix it up in a bit. i just got back from school and im so tired.

Matt-Liell
01-27-2003, 05:56 PM
I PM'ed Toonces so if you guys could PM around for me aswell I'd be grateful!

Arkum
01-28-2003, 01:34 AM
Sweet model and nice work on Helm's Deep! Well, ill PM cause this is sweet.

Matt-Liell
01-28-2003, 06:22 PM
Guess what.............................................. ...............

TOONCES IS HELPING! YAY!

skiner
01-28-2003, 06:42 PM
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

anywho so when will it be done

Matt-Liell
01-28-2003, 07:17 PM
No clue he said he didn't know but at least it will be done!

skiner
01-28-2003, 07:27 PM
good point but i have another question is it textured?

Matt-Liell
01-28-2003, 07:30 PM
The skin? No not yet, I'll be doing that after we get it ingame.
There will be 6 skins. A Default Red and Blue Legolas skin and A Default Red and Blue Mordor Elf skin.

Arkum
01-28-2003, 09:17 PM
wow, you've worked pretty hard at this, you should do more LOTR maps, models, etc.

Kain
01-28-2003, 10:34 PM
you should make a rohan armor one :D no i wont drop this

translation still pending. THOUGHT I FORGOT, HA!?!

MuRaSaMuNe
01-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Nice Legolas model :D Helms Deep looks cool too, too bad you can't climb laders in jk2 :mad:

Fara1
01-29-2003, 06:41 PM
I cant get that thread to open, you got a pic of Helms deep ur working on?

Fara1
01-29-2003, 06:42 PM
I cant get that thread to open, you got a pic of Helms deep ur working on?

Matt-Liell
01-29-2003, 06:44 PM
Actually I've stopped the work on Helm's Deep but I'm now working on an Isengard map instead, but no pics yet.

Kain
01-29-2003, 07:35 PM
isengard? why? its a tower surrounded by concrete...nothin too cool...but then again your the mapper so its all good. nething good about legolas comin in?

Matt-Liell
01-29-2003, 07:54 PM
Well I sent the file to Toonces but I haven't heard back. Lets hope he's working on it.

Legolas
01-30-2003, 03:09 PM
How long thake it to complite the model?

Matt-Liell
01-30-2003, 06:37 PM
Making the model and not getting it compatible took me about 4-5 weeks I think.

El Sitherino
01-30-2003, 07:56 PM
so wheres it at at this point matt?

Matt-Liell
01-30-2003, 08:02 PM
I haven't heard from Toonces for awhile, anybody talk to hime recently?

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 04:19 PM
I just talked to Toonces and he's looking over the model so don't worry he's working on it.

El Sitherino
01-31-2003, 07:34 PM
thats good to hear. cant wait matt.

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 07:46 PM
Ya I was so happy to open up my inbox and finally see the name "Toonces"!

skiner
01-31-2003, 07:52 PM
dose this mean what i think it means

__CKY__
01-31-2003, 07:55 PM
Who Knows? :D

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by skiner
dose this mean what i think it means

Yes and No.

Yes it will be ingame and released.

No not yet be patient.

__CKY__
01-31-2003, 08:08 PM
Can I ask a out of the topic question? Well How do you change you already custom avatar to a new custom avatar? Sorry if it sounds n00bish lol stupid me.

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 08:14 PM
Goto User CP, Edit Options, scroll down to a Button called Change Avatar, Click it then scroll down and you can either use a link or upload a new one. But please guys stay on topic.

__CKY__
01-31-2003, 08:27 PM
Ok it worked ty and I will stay on the topic now.:D So hows it coming?

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 08:45 PM
Well Toonces says he was going to look over Legolas. He asked if I needed it to be Unwrapped and I said yes and he said it would take considerably more time. I haven't heard anything else so lets keep our fingers crossed!

Dragonlancer
01-31-2003, 09:49 PM
I've been following this thread pretty silently this whole time, but I have to speak out and commend you Matt. A lot of models are worked on but no one ever tells you anything. No updates you know? But you've kept us posted this entire time and for that, I think I speak for all of us here when I say thank you.

Just one more thing. I think I also speak for everyone here when I say...GIVE ME THE :swear: MODEL! I WANT LEGOLAS! :D

Just kidding and no I am not typing this from a mental institution. :rolleyes:

Matt-Liell
01-31-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Dragonlancer
I've been following this thread pretty silently this whole time, but I have to speak out and commend you Matt. A lot of models are worked on but no one ever tells you anything. No updates you know? But you've kept us posted this entire time and for that, I think I speak for all of us here when I say thank you.

Just one more thing. I think I also speak for everyone here when I say...GIVE ME THE :swear: MODEL! I WANT LEGOLAS! :D

Just kidding and no I am not typing this from a mental institution. :rolleyes:

Just kidding that you are commending me?:p

Anyway thanks for the compliment I know how annoying it is to be waiting for a model and not hear from the author in weeks on end so I always give you the news as I hear it so keep looking for updates!

Toonces
02-01-2003, 02:58 PM
A little update for you guys, It's going to take me a bit of time since I have to do the uv's on the model so I ask for your patience.

I'll keep everybody posted on my progress. Once I get the UV's done I'll send the maps out to Matt and he can start skinning

Matt-Liell
02-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Thank you very much Toonces for helping me. Is the model working fine? It will work ingame right, once you fit everything to the skeleton? And about skinning it, that will be great! How ever, to test the skins wouldn't I need the ingame model? I'll wait to skin it until its ingame I think. Anyways thanks again for your help and keeping me updated.

Olo
02-01-2003, 04:25 PM
Wow that is a great model! I think Matt deservse a big round of applause for making it! Lets all show our gratitude for Matt's amazing work!:D

boinga1
02-01-2003, 10:59 PM
legolas is cool, yes. Can't wait to see him skinned. by the way matt, are you in search of a good legolas avatar or something?

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 08:26 AM
I could always use one.

Hellfire Jedi
02-02-2003, 08:49 AM
Well.
This is coming along great I see. You even got Toonces to help. That is straight sweet. Good Luck Toonces and good job modelling this sucka Matt.

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 08:54 AM
Thanks, I was so surprised that the great Toonces was helping too!:eek: But since he is Legolas is going to be the coolest model in jk2!:cool:

skiner
02-02-2003, 09:24 AM
dose this model of legols have a bow and arow thing on his back

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 09:28 AM
It has a quiver but no arrows sticking out, the polycount was too high.

skiner
02-02-2003, 09:43 AM
dose it have metal sholder pads like the lord of the rings the two towers game

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 09:48 AM
No it doesn't.

Basically he looks like this:

http://www.bagendinn.com/images/A-D/boromir_legolas_newline.jpg

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 09:52 AM
It may be passible to make a skin with this armour though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38371000/jpg/_38371691_legolas300.jpg

boinga1
02-02-2003, 10:27 AM
that's what i was gonna ask, could there be an alternate version w/ armor? you might not even have to add to the model, just skin it on and get Toonces to come up with a reflective shader (he's good at that stuff).

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 10:38 AM
I'll tell you what, when Toonces is finished and when I start skinning him I'll make the other 6 first then I'll try Rohan armour like in the pic above.

__CKY__
02-02-2003, 12:36 PM
Sounds pretty awesome :D I think this model will redefine 0wnage :)

Clemme w/Stick
02-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Very nice work you got going there Matt! I cant wait till its finished!

-Clemme

boinga1
02-02-2003, 01:19 PM
other 6? eh? what 'other 6'?

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 01:22 PM
other 6 skins I meant. I'll do the 3 Legolas' the 3 Mordor Elves and then I'll try the Rohan armoured one.

__CKY__
02-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Sounds awesome :D

Matt-Liell
02-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks man.

Kain
02-02-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by boinga1
that's what i was gonna ask, could there be an alternate version w/ armor? you might not even have to add to the model, just skin it on and get Toonces to come up with a reflective shader (he's good at that stuff).

not that i've been askin that since forever :mad: grrr...GIR shall smite thee with his explosive rubber piggies of doom!

Pnut_Man
02-03-2003, 07:56 AM
The progress on this model has been great to follow, I'm waiting for the next step.

Matt-Liell
02-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Well the next step would have to be on Toonces part so lets hope it'll be soon.

Matt-Liell
02-04-2003, 01:27 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates but I haven't heard from Toonces in awhile.:(

Kain
02-04-2003, 09:11 PM
we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed legolas, toonces! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF...LEGOLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt-Liell
02-04-2003, 09:22 PM
As much as I like the support, 8 posts is 7 too many.

__CKY__
02-04-2003, 09:28 PM
n00b lol So Any word from Toonces yet?:D

Matt-Liell
02-04-2003, 09:29 PM
Alas no.:(

__CKY__
02-04-2003, 10:53 PM
Damn :(

Kain
02-05-2003, 12:46 AM
holy christ! i ****ing hate my computer! sorry for that useless crud up there:( my bad.

__CKY__
02-05-2003, 01:05 AM
Lol I was wondering how u got all those posts in the sameminuets it makes me wait 90 seconds before i repost :rofl:

Matt-Liell
02-05-2003, 07:29 AM
No updates yet but I do know Toonces is working on it!:D

SpYzEr
02-05-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by __CKY__
n00b lol So Any word from Toonces yet?:D

Personally, i think that you have no right to call him a n00b. You spam with little 4 word posts. It gets really annoying. Every time i come to these forums and i look inside the threads, just about every other post is you with your little 4 words. No offence, of coarse, but i am just getting tired of it :rolleyes:

Toonces
02-05-2003, 03:21 PM
It's ok, I'll delete the extra posts :)

Yeah, I'm working on him, I've almost got the head unwrapped. I have to do the sides still.

More to come

Kain
02-05-2003, 05:36 PM
YAY!!! WE'RE PSEDO CLOSE TO THAT ALL IMPORTANT MOMENT!!!
No, not the model release. My translation from awhile back :laughing:

BTW - Thanx for erasing those mad sick 8 posts. Damn stick of a computer! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MODERATOR KNOWN AS TOONCES THE DRIVING *and apartently typing* CAT!!!:nut:

Matt-Liell
02-05-2003, 05:40 PM
Thats good to hear Toonces! How long do you think until he is ingame?

__CKY__
02-05-2003, 06:17 PM
Well i like to let everyone knwo im looking at there thread lol so i post on it like this one except i dont think i posted just a four letter word one =/

Kain
02-06-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by __CKY__
Well i like to let everyone knwo im looking at there thread lol so i post on it like this one except i dont think i posted just a four letter word one =/

...huh? Legolas? Where? When? I'm so confused...

__CKY__
02-06-2003, 09:15 PM
What? Oops theres a 4 letter word lol Any updates from Toonces?

Matt-Liell
02-06-2003, 09:26 PM
Not yet I'm afraid but he's working on it.

__CKY__
02-06-2003, 11:26 PM
Well it's still good news to hear he's working on it lol :)

Matt-Liell
02-07-2003, 04:52 PM
Well this doesn't have anything to do with Legolas really but if you are a modeler please read. Now just as Toonces is doing with my model I will need someone else to do with another model I am making. Toonces was so kind to help me I just couldn't ask him. I need someone to get my model in game and UVUnwrap it for me to skin. The model is a Link from the Legend of Zelda model. Its not anywhere near finished yet but I thought I'd get help before hand, so I you can help me please do!

Matt-Liell
02-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Well Link is underway now, there is a Link to Link:p in my sig. Any updates for us Toonces?

Kain
02-11-2003, 12:23 AM
:( wheres legolas :( i feel i may cry :(

__CKY__
02-11-2003, 12:45 AM
Yea :( wheres Legolas?

Matt-Liell
02-11-2003, 08:37 AM
I haven't heard from Toonces for days!:(

Eldritch
02-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Last time I heard from Toonces was in the Plo Koon model - he's quite busy with real life stuff, earning money to pay the bills. Stuff for the JO community comes second.

Besides, he doesn't have time for his own projects, let alone to help other people with theirs. It might just be time to buckle down and figure this one out on your own, Matt.

Matt-Liell
02-11-2003, 08:55 PM
I would if I could but I don't have 3D studio max and even when I had someone helping me with it my carcass doesn't work properly and isn't letting it go ingame.

Matt-Liell
02-12-2003, 10:23 AM
Ok this is probably good news for you all. My friend was looking at my work and he asked what program I was using and I said gmax but I need 3DSM and he said he new a couple guys with it and anyway I have it!:D I'm reading some tutorials for getting the model ingame right now. I have a skeleton and I'm fixing the model to it as I speak. I am totally confused really but I'll keep reading. I don't understand weighting and all that but I will try. So is this good news guys?

EDIT: With good news there always comes bad news. All was going fine until I tried putting him through Assimilate. I need help in trying to fix this error. Go here (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92302) for more details.

Matt-Liell
02-16-2003, 07:53 PM
Well I can't fix the problems on my computer so if noone will help this model will die. Please someone help. This goes for Link aswell.

KevinCoyle
02-16-2003, 08:04 PM
if you want to send the model and textures to me I'll see what I can do. You can e-mail me at KevinCoyle@nc.rr.com

Matt-Liell
02-16-2003, 08:06 PM
Well there are no textures as of yet but I'll zip up the models for ya and thanks man!

EDIT: Link isn't finished yet so I'll send you Legolas first.

Matt-Liell
02-16-2003, 08:15 PM
I sent Legolas over to you! Good luck and thanks once again!:D

KevinCoyle
02-16-2003, 08:20 PM
it's not a problem, by the way, did you get the sounds I sent?

Matt-Liell
02-16-2003, 08:55 PM
Yes I did and thanks.

KevinCoyle
02-17-2003, 10:37 PM
I've successfully gotten Legolas in the game. The only problems with it at the moment is something is wrong with the right legs mesh, it doesn't work properly in game no matter how it is weighted, when I fixed it up with a temporary cylinder as the leg it worked ok, so I'll just have to build a new right leg, no big deal. The rest of the problems are simple clipping issues which just require a little tweaking to get right, so it should be too long now. Here are some screens.

sscreen1 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/jedimodels/legolas.jpg)
screen2 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/jedimodels/legolas2..jpg)

MasterKoon237
02-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Looks good, hopefully you'll have him available for download soon!

Kain
02-18-2003, 12:36 AM
*gagdroolgagdrooldrool*

Strider74205
02-18-2003, 05:07 PM
wow, this is so awsome!
are the hands one of the clipping issues? Because it looks like he's holding the saber with his wrists.

other than that looks great!!!
a sweet model like this needs an absolutely great skin.

Matt-Liell
02-18-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by KevinCoyle
I've successfully gotten Legolas in the game. The only problems with it at the moment is something is wrong with the right legs mesh, it doesn't work properly in game no matter how it is weighted, when I fixed it up with a temporary cylinder as the leg it worked ok, so I'll just have to build a new right leg, no big deal. The rest of the problems are simple clipping issues which just require a little tweaking to get right, so it should be too long now. Here are some screens.

sscreen1 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/jedimodels/legolas.jpg)
screen2 (http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/jedimodels/legolas2..jpg)

Thank you so much! You are so cool! Will you be able to do Link after to? When you get him Unwrapped please send me the new file for me to skin!

KevinCoyle
02-18-2003, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I'll do link also.
It will probably be a day or two before I get the errors worked out on Legolas, then I'll start unwrapping him this weekend.

Matt-Liell
02-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Sounds good thanks alot again! I'll work on Link when I can and get him to you maybe next week. I'm really eager to skin him!:D

Kain
02-19-2003, 03:14 PM
*drooldrooldrooooooooldrool*soooo close...so close!

Matt-Liell
02-19-2003, 07:25 PM
I've just thought of something. Since he is ingame and I will soon be skinning him he needs some sounds. If anybody can get me the following sounds it would be great!

Attacking
Getting Hurt
Dieing (Since he doesn't in the movie just an over exagurated hurting sound)
Taunts

And any other sounds you can find really. Also for a taunt I would REALLY like the line he uses in the Two Towers game for Xbox, Ps2 and Gamecube where he says "Back to the pits that spawned you!" it sounds really cool and would be AMAZING for a taunt!

skiner
02-19-2003, 09:44 PM
i will try riping it i see wha ti can do

Matt-Liell
02-22-2003, 10:42 AM
Any updates on the UVUrwrapping KevinCoyle?

Kain
02-23-2003, 12:52 AM
AHHHHH!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US IN THE DARK!!! NO FAAAAIR!!!

Matt-Liell
02-23-2003, 03:30 PM
Well here is some news for you while we await KevinCoyle, I will be making a Haldir skin for the model.

skiner
02-23-2003, 03:52 PM
haldir?

Matt-Liell
02-23-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by skiner
haldir?

What? You don't know who Haldir is? :confused: You must not be a LotR fan!:p

Here are some pics!

http://www.theargonath.cc/pictures/tttcards/haldir.jpg

http://www.legolas.ipm.cgm.pl/Haldir01.jpg

http://www.tandq.com/Tango/Craig/haldir006.jpg

skiner
02-23-2003, 04:45 PM
i am but i just havent seen the lotr 2 towers lol i only own the game and the first movie

Elrond
02-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Skiner:
hes in the first movie too. Hes the one who says:

"We could hear the dwarf from a mile away."
(Or something like that)

Matt:
Sweet, I cant wait :D

skiner
02-23-2003, 06:41 PM
AHHHHH I NO NOW LOL *beats* head agesnts a woodstove doh i thoufght that face looked familyar