PDA

View Full Version : Well. Guess what.


Pisces
01-05-2003, 10:45 PM
I think I'll post one of those...welcome threads. Everyone else does it, so I figure, meh, what the hey.

So then, hello, I come to visit you from Aresen. :D

Ewok Hunter
01-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Welcome to SWGalaxies
i'd give you the rest of the greating, but I'm lazy so you'll just have to wait for wraithy

Jan Gaarni
01-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the boards!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, one of the Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=71572) thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards (http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com), so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg). :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net (http://www.swgalaxies.net) site which is connected to these boards. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the Lucas Forums. :)

Wraith 8
01-06-2003, 03:12 PM
Welcome to
SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.
Please Read this before you post! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567)
If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:
*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg)*

Wow... another Aresen lunatic :p... Is my magnetic option turned to ON :p :p

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Thew Rydur
01-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the boards, I hope you stick around. :)

Pisces
01-08-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
Wow... another Aresen lunatic :p... Is my magnetic option turned to ON :p :p


:eek:
You have a magnetic option?
So that's how you lure us here.
Tricky little bugger. :D

Deft Aklin
01-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Welcome Neo. Enjoy your stay with us. However long or short it may be.

Devil Doll
01-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
Wow... another Aresen lunatic :p... Is my magnetic option turned to ON :p :p

Finally after a year and a half I understand everything



















:rofl: :rofl: :D:xp:

Luey Fubar
01-09-2003, 12:37 PM
http://www.fubargaming.com/noob.JPG
The Image above is NOT LueyFubar!!!

Welcome! :)

Wraith 8
01-09-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Devil Doll
Finally after a year and a half I understand everything
:rofl: :rofl: :D:xp: LOL Devil Doll....

@ Neodios: yep :p

Admiral_Ackbar8
01-11-2003, 04:02 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!

swediot=)
01-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
Welcome to the boards!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, one of the Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=71572) thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards (http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com), so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg). :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net (http://www.swgalaxies.net) site which is connected to these boards. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the Lucas Forums. :)

im just wondering why 3 people have to do this in the one thread cant it just be one person because ..... i dont know its just ennoying when like 3-5 people do this is just a suggestion to admins if say you set one person to do this and the otheres just type something like

..... welcome or .... hello

Devil Doll
01-11-2003, 10:45 PM
maybe because sometimes is goof to see how many people care about the forums, i like to see that.

Jan Gaarni
01-12-2003, 05:12 AM
im just wondering why 3 people have to do this in the one thread cant it just be one person because ..... i dont know its just ennoying when like 3-5 people do this is just a suggestion to admins if say you set one person to do this and the otheres just type something like

..... welcome or .... hello
Well, at the moment there are only 2 of us doing this, Wraith and I. :)

But if you feel it's that annoying, then we could always spread it out alittle I guess, constrain it to the first of us who gets to post the long version.

Kj°len
01-12-2003, 02:51 PM
I'm being followed... or stocked.

...

:D Yay.

Welcome.

Pisces
01-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Hehheh. What makes you say that?

*gulps*

:sweat:

And just who the hell is LueyFubar? :confused:

swediot=)
01-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
Well, at the moment there are only 2 of us doing this, Wraith and I. :)

But if you feel it's that annoying, then we could always spread it out alittle I guess, constrain it to the first of us who gets to post the long version.

its not really that ennoying it just sortof seems kinda pointless .... neh just forget it sorry i ever brought it up

Skate Boy
01-13-2003, 08:15 AM
Hello Neo! *sniff* What's that stench you bring with you? Oh yeah, Aresen.:D Wait, I go there too.:eek:

Deft Aklin
01-13-2003, 09:01 AM
I can't believe it took me this long to welcome you. My bad, sorry. Welcome to the boards.

What's the whole Aresen thing anyway, I feel as if I am missing out on something.

Pisces
01-14-2003, 10:55 PM
:lol: It didn't take you this long to welcome me, you were like the fifth one to welcome me. :D

And Aresen stands for RSN (just sounded out) and that stands for RS.net which stands for RogueSquadron.Net which is far to long so we merely use Aresen. Which is not only shorter but far more fanciful as well. Capisce?

:D