PDA

View Full Version : Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge


Katarn07
01-08-2003, 05:54 PM
oops, forgot the Rules: I am the GM, and can control any enemies encountered along the way (as can you). I determine death (very unlikely). I do not have control of your characters, however, and you don't have control of anyone elses'. This is my first adventure on this site, so hang in there if I am going nuts!

_______________________________________________

Location: Katrassi Spaceport, Ord Katrassi

Klai Finn sits in his apartment on the outskirts of the spaceport, Ord Katrassi. Busy at work on a PC with a glass of Juri Juice in hand, the pale green skinned fellow finally gets a few of his Bothan buddies to hack the holonet to relay a message on Rebel sites.

To anyone seeking employment. Mission to Ord Katrassi. Strike team will infiltrate kingpin Takara's stronghold and assassinate Takara. I will go after his head Lt. Abron Mar. Heavily guarded. Weak security system. Exotic execution beasts known to be lurking in caves around.
Coordinates to main spaceport are 667N :990E. Katrassi Spaceport. Meet me at the Pair-a-Dice Hotel and Lounge. You will recieve further instructions there. Offering 75,000 - 100,000 credits to anyone who will join.
--- Klai Finn

Name: Klai Finn
Species: Katraasi (same as Abron Mar from MotS)
Gender: Male
Homeworld: Ord Katraasi
Age: 25-30
Weapons: A pair of DL-44s strapped to his waist (like Jango Fett)
Vehicle: A stolen X-Wing modified to double its speed

topshot
01-08-2003, 09:56 PM
Yes, I will join you on your hunt.

Character Name: Obi Bond Kenobi
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Force Sensitive: yes
Weapon: Blastek Pistol, Lightsaber

Rogue15
01-08-2003, 10:35 PM
I'll also join

Character: Drey
Sex: Male
Age: 20
Profession: Scout
Force: Yes
Weapon of choice: Single Bladed Teal Colored Lightsaber


*a young man walks up to the bar in the lounge*

Drey to bartender: I'd like a cup of Caff. Also, do you have information about a guy named 'Klai Finn'?

Katarn07
01-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Klai appears in the door and is waved over by the bartender. He whispers something, points to Drey and Obi Bond, and then tends more drinks.

Klai walks up to them and says,"Follow me."

He leads them to a casino with various games, Sabacc, Dejarikk, a few dice games, Pod/ swoop racing hologames, and many more.

Taking the two to a private booth, he explains to them,
"By now, the story I tell you is all over the holonet, so we must act fast. I am Klai Finn, former Lt. for a local crime boss named Takara. To cut a long story short, my brother knew I'd soon replace him so he set me up and forced me off world. I have worked for the Imps for about ten years, but my brother just placed a death mark on my head for 1,000,000 credits. I must take him out, but to do that. I must get into Takara's base."
"Its heavily guarded. I could use a pair of Jedi on this one. The only people to ever to escape Takara's wrath were me and some Jedi chick named Mara Jade. If she could do it, you can do it. I have got transportation that will take us to the La Diabla Badlands, the location of the base. We will infiltrate with stealth, cut the security system, and then take the base by force."
"If we assassinate Takara, we will be rewarded 1,000,000 credits from Takara's rival, Ka'Pa the Hutt. I'll split the money between you two and another fellow that pledged his support. Any other party members will then get a slice of it as they join. Credits don't interest me. I'm after my brother. Once he's eliminated, my death mark in turn will be as well."
"We shall set out now, while it is dark. I'll give the bartender the coordinates to any others who wish to join."

ckcsaber
01-09-2003, 06:56 PM
A man garbed in a long green coat and wearing an odd brown hat walks in, his hands holding an odd vibrospear.

His eyes graze over the two men sitting with Klai. With a nod to Klai, he sits down. "We ready?"


name: ckcsaber

sex: male

Race: Human

Age: Twenties

Profession: Gambler

Force sensetive: Nope

Vehicle: Modified Z-95 Head Hunter

Weapons: corstasis ore vibrospear

Katarn07
01-09-2003, 08:03 PM
The four arrive several klics from Takara's base via a transport supplied by Ka'pa the Hutt. The sky is purple, the mountains are steep, carved in the middle of the region is a salty river, poisonous to Katrassi (Klai's species), and the grass is dark green.

Klai supplies a pair of fusion cutters and hands one to ckcsaber.
"I assume you have sabers to cut your way through door? If not, just tell me you need a cutter. Our primary objective is to knock out the security system. We'll do that together. I know the lay of the base. If we're careful we shouldn't encounter much resistance."

"After the security system is knocked out, we'll split up. If you guys want that money, you'll have to assassinate Takara on your own. He's well guarded by all sorts of assassins and even beasts. I'm going after Abron Mar. He will be alerted of our arrival after the security system is gone."

Klai cuts through a rock with the help of ckcsaber. Drey and Obi Bond stand back a ways, watching out for any security patrol. The hole in the cliff is complete. Klai leads with Drey last. They enter caves filled with a creek that smells of manuer. Bones lay around, few with carcass left on them. Klai doesn't cringe, but unholsters his blasters,

"It appears the cave we chose is inhabited by an unfriendly fellow. Watch your back as we work our way to the main base, only a few klics out."

The four set off, and no more than minutes pass when a cat-like beast appears, mouth filled with blood stained teeth and each paw full of claws. It has gray fur and a spiked tail with venom tipping it. Klai frowned as he raised a blaster at the creature and fired a few useless shots into its abdoman, "Vornskyrs! A whole den, most likely. Spread out and get through these caves!"

ckcsaber
01-09-2003, 08:16 PM
"Looks like your bro has some anti jedi security systems" shouts ckcsaber. His vibrospear begins its silent hum as it is activated. Setting his spear into a whirl, he cuts of the tail off a leaping vornskyr.

The snap hiss of two blades are heard as Bond and Drey deal out death to the vornskyrs.

Klai runs forward, blaster firing trying to lead the way. A vornskyr lying in wait crouches in a dark corner, notices ckcsaber. Carefully he pulls out his small D-11 and takes it out.

The jedi, still dealing with the vornskyrs, re still behind. "Lets go" yells ckcsaber. "Klai's heading towards the xit of these caves"....

Rogue15
01-09-2003, 09:39 PM
*Drey taunts a vornskr, and seers it in half as it leaps above him, then forcepushes the remains behind him as he runs to catch up*

topshot
01-09-2003, 09:47 PM
"Right in front of ya, ckcsaber!"

*rushes off with the speed of the force, hacking through 5 vornskyrs, and then pushes a boulder to smash into an ancient jedi trap.*

*Finally makes it to Klai's location.*

"Ok. I think we're almost home free from those things!"

*Reaches into his robes and pulls out a comlink.*

"Drey, how far are you from the cave's exit?"

Rogue15
01-09-2003, 10:15 PM
"Just about twenty meters, but I sense something just outside the entrance, something... evil."

Katarn07
01-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Klai reloads his DL-44s and rounds another corner where a wall with water trickling down it is seen. He points to it, "We'll bust this down. We should be able to take ouyt this 'evil' quite quickly. We'll take a less traveled path up to security, as in heat ducts and the sort. I'll do that. Once I come back, we should split up."

Drey cuts through the wall with ease and lets the others through. Nothing there. Klai leads the way into a small heat vent until they come to a security room. Klai fires a single shot into the two guards' heads who were at the controls.

"OK, I'll deactivate the security system. But first, we'll get a good look at the base's layout and the locations of Takara and Abron."

They exit the duct. Drey sees that to reach Takara, they must go up five stories to his throne room. Abron will be there as well.

Klai smiles, "Easier than I thought. But it looks like there are several blast doors and security patrols along the way. We can take each ceckpoint party by surprise by taking out the camera's and blast door controls. Wahtever evil you sensed may be elsewhere in the base. We shall be wary of your warning."

Klai scrambles the code to a different frequency, rendering all doors useless. He then takes out his pistols, and blasts the unit to a heap of twisted metal.

After leaving and getting to the first flight of stairs, they find a group of Weequay armed with E-11 blasters guarding the stairwell. Klai opens fire and with Drey deflecting the shots that come close to hitting the party. An alarm sounds.

Klai curses through clenched teeth, "They have taken stronger precautions! Doors are still useless, we'd better leave now, the base is swarming with Takara's scum! Not to mention any 'evil' that Takara has here!"

They enter a hall where they are forced behind crates and must either return fire or deflect shots to survive....

jokemaster
01-10-2003, 06:38 PM
*suddenly, from behind another crate, a blaster appears and starts shooting at the enemies*

*to Klai*"who the heck and what the heck are you doing here?"
--------------------------------------
Name: David "Havoc" Lighter
Sex: male
Proffesion: Hacker/Mercenary
Force: yes
Race: Human
Weapons: Blaster, lightsaber (rarely used)
Tools: Hacking tools, and lockpicking tools
Veichles: Heavily modified landspeeder and spacefighter

Katarn07
01-10-2003, 06:48 PM
"Busting in! I presume you busting out, but I'm not one to judge that quickly. We'll talk later if you don't mind!"

With Havoc's help, the guards in that sector are downed. Klai gets up and offers his hand to Havoc, "Klai Finn. I'm here to take out Takara and his Lt. Abron Mar. You're welcome to join us; I'm being rewarded 1,000,000 credits that'll be split amongst all party memebers. You in? Good, let's move out. You can explain your story along the way."

jokemaster
01-10-2003, 07:35 PM
"David, friends call me Havoc. Let's get out of this fight before we start story-telling"

topshot
01-10-2003, 07:36 PM
While deflecting the shots, Obi Bond speaks to Klai.

"Y'know, you weren't the only one held here. I was held 9 cells to the left. I knew about this Mara woman. Skywalker spoke to me about your guys' being trapped here. So I decided to go on a rescue mission to bust you and her out. When I came, the gammoreans took me hostage and threw me in here."

*Deflects a few more blaster shots aimed for him.*

"I helped to kill off most of the guards while you guys made your escape. Remember?"


*Takes out 3 more rodians armed with d-11's.*

"I guess I'll have to cut the chit chat and find a way to end this encounter with these guys."

Katarn07
01-10-2003, 10:29 PM
"Actually Klai Finn was just a code-name I got from a dead Rebel to escape that death mark. I busted outta here years before Mara Jade visited. Klai Finn was killed in the escape. She had no knowledge of his presence, or he may be around yet. I was appointed with the name officially awhile back, by Mon Mothma and some other NRI leaders!"

Klai fired the last of his shots into an Ithorian and then left cover of the crates. "Clear! We'll take these steps. Its the main route, heavily guarded, but there is no other way to reach Takara before he can escape!"


Klai leads the way, Bond is trailing behind with saber drawn up to deflect any shots from any possible living guards. They reach the next level, enter a hallway that is empty, but soon a cloaked figure enters, two blue-green glowing blades of light in his hands.

"Sithspit!" Klai yells, "Hey Drey, this wouldn't happen to be that 'evil' you were talking about?"

The mysterious man engages them all, each of the party members manages to evade the "dark man's" attacks. Klai runs away and calls out, "Hold 'em off until I tell you to!"

ckcsaber, along with Klai, decides to retreat since he has no Force or saber to help in a battle. He looks to Klai, but Klai produces a thermal detonator to answer any questions the green cloaked man may have.

"Get down!" Klai watches his party members take cover behind a pair of crates as he hurls the bomb over to the battle.

Flames engulf the area, no one injured. The "dark man" is no where to be seen. Klai frowned, "That's obviously not the last we've seen of him. Come on, I can use the break from that kinda stuff..."

They continue on to the next (third of five) level.

topshot
01-11-2003, 08:59 AM
"Yeah. Same here. My muscles are aching and tired by far, but I'll manage. Let's keep moving. We don't want waste time now, do we?"

jokemaster
01-11-2003, 10:50 AM
"I was betrayed by a business partner, and escaped from the prison some months ago by starting a riot. I was able to sneak out in the chaos. My arrest had been so secret my name was at the bottom of the gaurd's list, by the time they found me missing I was hiding in the ventilation system. So, why are you here?"

Katarn07
01-11-2003, 11:00 AM
"They're here for backup and to get a lot of dough after we assassinate Takara. I'm here to kill my brother, Takara's top Lt, Abron Mar. He has put a death mark on my head for more money I have. With him dead, I'm home free."

They continue through the base, and encounter a hall with no lighting in it. There are dead bodies in the corner, in peices as if by some sort of beast had got to them.

"More Vornskyrs? Not likely in the base. Look, no blood. There is something weird going on here. I don't think that guy we ran into back there is working for Takara..."

Klai takes out a holocommunicator. A Hutt appears on it, "Why do you summon me? Is Takara dead yet?"

"No Ka'pa, we've run into some Jedi guy, it appears he's killed some guards of Takara. Do you know who he is?"

The image dies, and a door to the left opens and another group of guards appears. A shot hits Klai, and they drag him away.

"Help!" He screams. The door shuts; the remainder of the guards take on the rest of the part.

The blast doors that the group have already pass seal, making the only way to go is after Klia and Takara.

jokemaster
01-11-2003, 11:26 AM
*pushes a large table over, making a barracade and signals for the rest of the party to take cover behind it and begins shooting at the gaurds*

Katarn07
01-11-2003, 11:35 AM
The head guard, a tall human man wearing plastoid armor of a stortrooper, directs his men to flank the party. He takes his E-11 and opend fire upon Bond whos saber has just been ignited.

jokemaster
01-11-2003, 01:04 PM
*throws flashbang and returns to cover*
"FLASHBANG!"
*most enemies are blinded temporarly*

topshot
01-11-2003, 02:34 PM
*blocks the blaster shots coming from the guard.*

"Klai! I'm coming after you! As for this guy........"

*the head guard's legs detach from their joints as if by magic.*

"Ancient Dark Jedi Mind Trick. Works almost everytime!"

Havoc:"What'd ya do to him????"

Obi Bond:"Dislodged his ability to walk, therefore permanently
disabling him from any other transportational
movement."

*Slowly points to the guards throat with his saber.*

Obi Bond:"Where have your men taken him?"

Guard:"I....I....I don't know!"

Obi Bond (speaking in firmer voice):"Where, FOOL?!?!?

Guard:"The holding cells. Section D-32."

Obi Bond:"Good."

*strikes the guard's left arm.*

Obi Bond:"Let that be a lesson never to lie to me, even if you
don't know me!"


*Takes his commlink out from his robes.*

Bond:"Drey, Havoc and I going to rescue Klai! Meet us in the
holding cells, block D-32."

Katarn07
01-11-2003, 02:53 PM
The blinded guards run away and retreat to the next level of the base. The door to section D-32 opens leading into a narrow cave, walls similar as to what the Vornskyr den looked like. It smells of rotting bodies, evidence of a creature lurking around is evident by huge droppings. To big to be a vornskyr's.

Drey and ckcsaber continue on through the base to reach Takara and Mar. The third blast door seals behind them as they reach the 4th level. There are guards from both that level and the previous one awaiting them with an E-WEB blast cannon. There is a single crate to use for cover...

Still determined to get Klai, Havoc and Obi Bond continue. There is massive confusion ahead. After several minutes of walking, a portion of the cave behind them collapses, blocking off their exit. If that's not enough, a purple Acklay with a guard's body in its mouth appears. Takara's beast tamers are scattering about, screaming. After paralyzing each guard with its claws, the Acklay turns to Bond andd Havoc and charges on its 6 legs...

jokemaster
01-11-2003, 08:00 PM
Obi Bond:"Dislodged his ability to walk, therefore permanently
disabling him from any other transportational
movement."
Havoc: Remind me not to piss you off

Katarn07
01-12-2003, 10:52 AM
The Acklay is immobilized, screaming deafning roars.

Behind the beast is a passage to the cell block.

topshot
01-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Havoc:"Remind me not to piss you off."

Obi Bond:"I'll try to. Dark Jedi almost always seem to be temperamental. But for now, let's try to get past this beast and make it to the passage over there."

*Points to a secret passageway leading into the jail sector.*

jokemaster
01-12-2003, 03:24 PM
*both enter room with Acklay, Which proceeds to step on another gaurd who was crawling away*
Gaurd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Havoc: This may cause some trouble
*starts shooting the heck out of the Acklay*

Katarn07
01-12-2003, 04:40 PM
The purple acklay falls dead, finally.

After it falls, nearly crushing Bond and Havoc, the passageway to the jail cells caves in. As the dust clears, a dark figure appears in it. It is no doubt the "dark man" Klai had scared away earlier.

His blades ignite and he charges the two of them. He uses a strange red lightning on them. Bond's powers are drained and filled into Darkman.

Darkman smiles at the other Dark Jedi and Havoc, "I know of your quest. You will not free Klai. He is far to important in my plan."

He begins dueling with Bond, using a saber for defense and the other for offense. Bond is overwhelmed without his ability to wield his Darkside powers.

jokemaster
01-12-2003, 05:07 PM
*fires a couple of shots at the dark man, hoping to weaken him*

Katarn07
01-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Darkman easily deflects the shots away into Havoc. One of the two shots nails him in the leg, forcing him to fall and drop his blaster. It clatters a few meters from the wounded man. The second shot richochettes off the wall and back to Bond.

In order to not deflect the shot by accident, Darkman steps aside and kicks Bond down. Bond is momentarily stunned, but it's enough time for Darkman to raise his sabers, "All this work in vain. You cannot defeat me!"

He begins to swing the blades down upon the two.

jokemaster
01-13-2003, 06:28 AM
*kicks Bond with his good leg, sending him rolling and propulsing himself away from the blade's path*

Katarn07
01-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Darkman growls with fury and turns to Bond, who is recovering from the blow from Havoc. He brings up his saber upon the Bond, but the time it took for him to get over to the man, Havoc regained his blaster.

topshot
01-13-2003, 09:57 PM
And by the time Havoc had reached his blaster, Obi had already leaped back to his feet, avoiding Darkman's saber blows.

"You're too weak, Obi. I drained all of your powers to nothing."

Darkman grunts a victory grunt, but Bond menacingly laughs off the bone-dusting damage received from Darkman's kick.

"Why are you laughing? Are you laughing because you're ready to die?"

Without hesitation, Obi forces a boulder to hit Darkman from behind.

"Nope," Obi taunts, "I'm laughing 'cause you're too damn stupid! You may have thought you drained me of my abilities, but at the same time you had no clue that I was stealing your power without you even knowing it!"

"You're bluffing!"

"No bluff, my friend! All of its true!"

"Talk is for the weak, just like you, Obi. You nor that pathetic Havoc can stop me!"

jokemaster
01-13-2003, 10:05 PM
"who you calling pathetic?"
*fires a shot, which misses Darkman and hits his saber damaging/destroying it* (OOC: dunno which to use so i'll let you guys decide :D )

Katarn07
01-14-2003, 02:10 PM
The hilt explodes with blue electricity passing from it into Darkman's hand. He drops his other saber and grabs his burning hand. He turns to Havoc, attempts lightning on him, but Obi's statement was no bluff.

"Sithspit!" Darkman yells as he retreats into one of the many cave passages in the open caveren. Neither Havoc or Bond had seen those, and with their passage to the cell blocks and the main base blocked off (to much for a saber to cut through), they'll have to take one of the routes.

There are three of them. Darkman fled into the one to the left, and then there are two to their right.

To avoid another confrontation with Darkman, they'll have to go through either the middle passage or the one to the far right.

topshot
01-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Obi:"Use your instincts, Havoc. The middle, or the right?"

jokemaster
01-14-2003, 06:42 PM
"Middle, i don't think Darkman would go too far from the main base"

topshot
01-14-2003, 08:05 PM
"Good. Then I'm going right. I sense that all three entrances will meet up in the center. Take this cortosis armor and yslamiri. They will provide you with some protection against lightsabers and force powers, but it should be enough. You'll need it should he be showing his ugly mug again."

*Tosses Havoc the yslamiri and cortosis armor.*

"I'll meet you at the center. When we both make it to the checkpoint, there should be an alternate entrance somewhere into the cell blocks. If there's a programmed lock to that entrance, we'll have to hotwire it in order to pass."

Katarn07
01-15-2003, 01:59 PM
The two set off, and indeed they meet up in the center, as did the tunnel Darkman fled into.

The only route leads to a small lake, brown and murky, so filthy that they can't see into it.

Debris and assorted junk floats atop the surface of the opaque liquid, but other than that, the lake seems lifeless.

Above, just below the ceiling, are chutes that garbage most likely falls out of into what the two assume to be a garbage disposal. The chutes are to high up and the walls are slick with dew and moss that an attempt to scale them would be suicide.

Darkman is no where to be seen, so they assume he came here and found a way out. The only possible way would be into the water. The two assume there is an underwater cave to swim to and escape to the cell block.

topshot
01-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Obi puts on a rebreather, while using his mind power to float one over to Havoc.

He then dives in, as does Havoc. Swimming through the dark abyss, something catches his eye. He then signals Havoc over, and they both swim a little closer to check it out.

Obi (speaking through his rebreather:"<It must be an entrance. Let's check it out some more and see if there's a passage to the upper level where the cell blocks are.>"

Katarn07
01-15-2003, 07:00 PM
They swim closer to the cave's mouth. But before they can turn back, Havoc is gripped around ankle and wrist by a tentacle of a dianoga.

Obi wasn't surprised at all by the beast's presence and sped up his swim to reach Havoc in time. The dianoga batted at Bond while opening its mouth wide to devour Havoc.

Bond must act fast to save Havoc. Unless Havoc would risk frying his blaster by killing the beast with a blast from his pistol...

topshot
01-15-2003, 07:41 PM
Obi quickly uses the force to speed swim. At the last moment, he ducked under one tentacle and cut through the dianoga's eyeball, thus killing the monster. At one point, Havoc fainted from the suprise attack, Obi thought.


When he checks Havoc's heart rate, he then sensed that he was being watched from some where unknown.

"What a weird disturbance in the force! Feels as if an army of Reborn are heading my way! Oh well, I better act fast and carry Havoc with one arm while paddling with the other towards that cave! It looks like there's an entrance inside that may connect to Klai's cell!"

*Starts swimming while using his lightsaber as a drill to bust through the rock encaving the portal.*

Katarn07
01-16-2003, 12:51 PM
The passage did indeed lead to a cell, but it was across the hall from Klai's.

Klai appears to have been beaten up a few times, but had enough strength to jump up.

"Bond?! What took you so long? Forget it! The guards left a while ago to deal with some disturbance in the beast's cage, but they never came back. Muttered something about a thing called an Acklay being loose..."

Bond cuts down the bars of the cell he and Havoc entered and do the same to Klai's. Bond and Havoc explain what kept them so long.

"That guy with the lightsaber? He never came here, fortunately." Klai responded. "I don't want to wait for him either. Where did ckcsaber and Drey run off to?"

They told him they were on their way to Takara last time they saw them.

Klai points to a hall, "That leads outside to the top of the mountain, above Takara's courtroom. There is a skylight that is there. We can see what is going on and tak the base by surprise. We'd better get going."

Bond stops him, "I felt a disturbance in the Force, more than just Darkman. There is more danger awaiting us."

Klai picks up a cortosis staff that he had found in the corner in a guard's sack and retrieved his gear, "Well, we can take 'em. Nice armor, Havoc."

They run to the mountain top and are flanked by six men with lightsabers, each one orange. They appear the same as Darkman.

"You thought you can beat me?! Now you'll all pay with your lives!"

The 6 charge the three. Klai parries each blow to him with his newly aquired staff and has no time to see how the others are doing.

topshot
01-16-2003, 06:37 PM
As Klai takes on a couple Dark clones, Bond tries to find a reasonable explanation as to where these Darkman imitators came from, but he quickly realizes there is no time to find one as 3 more appear from the skylight, all aiming their sabers for the three heroes.

"It's an ambush!" Bond yells."Klai, Havoc, look out!"

All 3 leap from the rooftops, but are quickly dispatched of by Bond's Blastek pistol he stole from one of the guards on their way into the stronghold. As quickly as the three were killed, five more took their place.

"Where do these guys keep coming from?" Bond questions himself. "It's as if each one was a realistic holographic image designed to distract us from completing our mission!"

Katarn07
01-16-2003, 06:44 PM
"Holographic?" Klai muttered. "My brother was experimenting with holo warriors, but these weapons of theirs are indeed real! I don't know how, but I think these are holograms!"

Klai knees one in the groin, but has no effect on the guy, "Trust me, no matter how powerful you are in the Force, that'd stop you for at least moment!"

Havoc and Klai retreated as Bond continued to finish a few of the Dark Holo Clones off.

"There must be a powergrid controlling these things. Help Bond, Havoc, I'll go and find it."

Klai searches for the box. Bond is slahed in the leg, but he is able to fight, but his power and accuracy are reduced drastically. Klai took out his blaster and shot two in the back of the head and then found the box.

"Just a moment longer!" He took his pistol and pulled the rigger. The box blew up in flames.

"Takara is just through this hall!"

They head off.

topshot
01-16-2003, 09:33 PM
"So, just how many fighters does Takara have?" asks Obi as he quickly heals his injuries through sheer force power."If he has seven or nine guys as his bodyguards, I can handle that. Besides, those 'holo warriors' to me were just merely exercise for the real threat. That Darkman dude."

Katarn07
01-17-2003, 10:11 AM
"He has a court of Lts, each with their own body guards. Five times two to each guard is ten, but I am sure they have Force inhibitors there after Mara Jade escaped this base.
I have a feeling that Darkman was not hired by Takara. He was after me. I don't know how to explain it. I just have a feeling I never had. I have actually had many feelings. Like right now, I'm cold. Danger is nearby....."

Abron Mar appears. He looks as Klai does, but behind him are four Nohgri with Yysalamari and cortosis armor on them, each weilding a cortosis sword. Mar also has a more sleek suit of armor, and in his hands is a large blaster rife.

"Ahh, welcome home brother. It would appear I have the pleasure of killing you myself and don't need to spend any money for some pathetic bounty hunter to do so."

"Where are our friends? ckcsaber and Drey?" Klai demands holding both of his blasters up.

"Those pathetic rats! Dead. They never made it into our throne room! Neither will you three!"

Abron Mar lets his Nohgri out on the three. One grabs Klai and tries to snap his back into two, but Klai shoves his blaster down its throat and tightens the trigger.

"Three on three! That'd be a bit more equal if they weren't so strong!"

Bond finds his saber and Force attacks are nothing but futile attempts to kill the attackers. Obi is thrown into a wall and feels his arm break under his body. He screams aloud, and a Nohgri charges him with sword drawn.

topshot
01-17-2003, 05:04 PM
But before the Nohgri had the chance to strike Bond down, Obi took out not his lightsaber, but his twin Blastek Pistols and started firing at every pressure point possible on the Nohgri.

Bond was aiming for the Nohgri's shoulder, or what he thought was its shoulder, and the blaster fire shot off not only the dude's arm, but put a huge hole through the sword he was carrying also.

Katarn07
01-17-2003, 06:50 PM
The Nohgri fell dead. Mar frowned, "I underestimated you."

He runs back down the hall, and the two Nohgri continue to attack Klai. Klai manages to kill one and knee one. The beast falls. It stubles across the floor, leaving Bond to take a pistol and finish it off.


"Come on, let's go get Mar and Takara before they escape!"

topshot
01-17-2003, 07:49 PM
"Yeah! Let's go jump those guys! They'll both pay severly for what they did to Drey and ckcsaber!"

Obi walks toward the Nohgri he killed.

"This'll come in handy!"

He picks up the dead beast's heavy sword and decides to take it with him for later use.


As Obi and Klai dash off after Abron Mar and Takara, the strange Darkman hides in the shadows, waiting to catch Klai off guard and kill him with one blow, but then he forgot that Obi was force-sensitive also, so he decided to lay low and attack them when they are done with their mission.

jokemaster
01-17-2003, 08:00 PM
*rushes after them while reloading his blaster*

topshot
01-18-2003, 08:33 AM
"Havoc, how many shells do you have left?We're going to need all the fire power we can get!" Obi asks

jokemaster
01-18-2003, 10:43 AM
"3 clips of 100 shots left, my blaster can take any type of ammo less than explosives"

topshot
01-18-2003, 10:58 AM
"Here, take this super-charge. It'll double your fire rate."

*Throws Havoc a super-charge and some neutron-charged ammo.*

"Neutron-charged ammo for quicker killing. Hope it comes in handy for you!"

Flamehart
01-18-2003, 11:06 AM
The party hears a faint sound behind them, and they begin to wonder what it is. A cybernetic ninja (face covered) lands down in front of the party and holds out a hand signaling them to stop.

Ninja: "Which of you goes by the name Klai?"

The Ninja identifies Klai before they can speak.

Ninja: "You are going after Mar and Takara? You won't stand much chance then." The Ninja raises his left arm. His arm transforms into a heavy blaster, then fires 3 times behind the party, nailing 3 oncoming Nohgris.

The ninja laughed and said "You need to listen. Many nohgris will come if they hear you. Since that is the case, speak quietly and move quietly." The ninja removed his mask, revealing Craig from Welmin's Cantina (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=87554) .

"I have to pay these guys back for conking me over the head at the cantina somehow, I might as well help you. I still uphold my offer of requiring no pay. Would you like me to join you?" Craig then draws out his sword.

(OOC: Craig's info)
Name: Craig
Gender: Male
Occupation: Bounty Hunter/Mercenary/Ninja-Jedi
Age: 17
Weapon: Ninja sword able to cut Cortosis easier than cheese ( :D )
Vehicle: A Heavily Modified Firespray (think Slave 1 for u non-XWA people) ship to be 4x its speed (Firesprays are slow lol) and has 6 turrets and 2 missle ports.

Katarn07
01-18-2003, 11:28 AM
"You were in cell next to me! Sorry we didn't bust you aout, I forgot all about you!"

Klai leads them foward, "Yeah, we'll need all the help we can get. But if we don't take Mar and Takara out, they'll leave the planet! They may be on their way to the hangar now. Which is just ahead as well!"

They keep running until the hall splits into a fork with a door on each one. Klai points to the left one, "Stairs to his throne room. We can't risk splitting up, after what happened to Drey and ckcsaber. We'll go right, into the hangar."

They go in, and save for a single YT-2000 transport and a few maintance droids, it is empty. Klai runs foward and produces a battery charge, "This here ship is one of the fastest of its kind! We'll blow the hyperdrive and then go into the throne room. Watch my back for any Nohgri!"

Klai runs after placing the bomb in an opening on the belly of the ship. "It's out! Now to Takara and Mar!"

"Not so fast!" Mar walks out from behind the ship holding his large blaster rifle. Ten Nohgri are behind him, each with their cortosis swords and armor. An E-WEB is set up and the door to their esacpe opens. Takara walks through with a DL-44 in hand, "Ahh, if it isn't Klai Finn. Traitor! Kill him!"

The gunner at the E-WEB begins pouring blaster fire upon them all. "Find cover!" Klai shouts. No good, Takara has brought more Nohgri.

It is four on twenty. Klai looked over to Obi, "It's hopless. Get into that ship while I hold them off. Klai gets out, blasters blazing. The rest of the party knows he doesn't stand a chance, but they know they need him if they are to get into the ship and fly away...

topshot
01-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Obi replies:"No way! I'm staying with you! If we're all going to
survive, we're going to need you to carry out the
rest of your plan!"

Obi jumps out of the ship and helps to hold back the noghris with an imperial mini-tenloss disruptor.

Katarn07
01-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Takara retreats.

Klai nods in appreciation to Obi. He grabs a fallen Noghri's sword and holds a blaster in his other hand. They manage to take out maybe 5 guards, but they have all closed in on them.

A Noghri slashes at Obi. Bond flies against a wall, messing up his already broken arm he got earlier. Klai is trapped behind a crate as he picks off any guards he can.

Craig uses his skill to keep any attackers at bay with ease. Havoc, next to Klai, uses his blaster as well, and with his super-charge, falls twice as many Nohgri.

The door opens and Darkman appears. He Force pushes all the attackers over and grips them with the Force. Bond sees him, but his arm is uselss. His saber and cortosis sword a beside him.

Klai picks up his sword and charges. The two engage in a long fight. Klai is skillful, but no match for Darkman. Without help, he is sure to perish...

jokemaster
01-18-2003, 02:21 PM
*starts shooting at Darkman who deflects them harmlessly against walls, and floors*
Darkman: Fool, do you think that will hurt me?
*Darkman throws Havoc against a wall, damaging his leg some more*

Katarn07
01-18-2003, 02:49 PM
Havoc's courage bought Klai the time he needed to slash down into Darkman's shoulder with his sword. He then kicked the man in the shin and punched him in the nose.

Darkman struggles up, but Klai draws his pistol and pulls the trigger.

Mar is the only person left in the hangar. Klai looks over to the party, "Go after Takara if you want. If not, get on the ship and get her ready. I have a score to settle with my brother."

The two engage in combat with a pair of swords each.

Obi and Havoc know it is between those two alone. They must decide to go after Takara or leave.

topshot
01-18-2003, 09:07 PM
"A sibling match would be dishonorable to interrupt. Let's go take down Takara, Havoc. I also know Craig can handle the noghris on his own."


Obi uses the force to heal both himself and Havoc, then looks at the battle between the siblings before dashing off.

He quietly compliments Klai as he keeps dashing after Takara."Good luck, my friend. May the force be with you."

Katarn07
01-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Klai and Mar's battle rages on as Obi and Havoc make their escape with Craig covering their backs.

They run up the stairwell to the throne room and enter. Takara is alone in his throne. The door seals behind Havoc and Obi.

"You two don't know when to give up. You won't kill me. Even if you could, this base would be reinforced with twice as many Nohgri that you have encountered. Even with your powers, you wouldn't survive."

He pulls out a sword and drops his blaster. "It is an honorable way to die fighting me in a duel. He throws each of them a sword.

He stands up and smiles, "I hope you won't be dissapointed in your mission. I'm sure Abron will die. That pathetic fool was not much of a fighter. Just a Womp who likes to hide. As for me..."

He charges them, sword pointed out at Obi.

topshot
01-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Obi charges Takara, swiftly kicking him in the face before Takara could even take a stab at him. Takara flips backwards and lands on his forward areas.

"I pity you, Takara. A person like you showing no emotions for your allies. For this, you deserve to die! As for your army of noghris, I don't care how many it'd take to kill me, it'd all depend on if they could kill me! I haven't loss a single fight, much less a battle!"

"Then this will be your final judgement........WHETHER YOU AND THAT PATHETIC WHELP HAVOC CAN SURVIVE AGAIN OR NOT!!!!!!"

Takara charges again, this time avoiding Obi's blows and going for his weaker area........Havoc.

jokemaster
01-19-2003, 04:57 PM
*Havoc steps out of his path at the last second, holding his sword out where he was standing, letting Takara's speed and force knock him back from the block*

topshot
01-19-2003, 05:07 PM
Takara's speed and power were his only weakness when it came to Havoc knocking him backwards. Using the shockwaves that were caused when Takara's blow was blocked, Havoc had caused him to become slightly unbalanced in his movements.

"Heh, nice move Havoc. He almost could have finished you off there! Now it's our turn........."

Obi wall-walked across the room and used the force to propel himself over Takara's head while using his sword to try and make a killing slice.

Katarn07
01-19-2003, 05:59 PM
Takara's jaw dropped. Soon afterwards, his head did to.

Obi landed and looked at the mess. He was not at all a good fighter.

They drop their swords, but after doing so, an alarm is set off. They need to escape the throne room and get back to the hangar. But the door opens and 20 nohgri flood in.

They engage the two. No matter how hard they try, they are driven backwards into a corner.

One of the nohgri raises a sword, about to drop it upon Obi, but a hole appears in his head and smoke pours from it.

"Need some help?" Klai asked holding out his blasters. Craig stood beside him. They begin to draw off nohgri upon themselves, leaving five to each man. Not much of a hassel for Obi, with the Force as his ally. Craig also is well matched.

Havoc and Klai stand back to back as they pick off the beasts, "We can make a run for it now! I don't care if you can take these guys out with your mind, they will only be replaced by more troops! Come on. Let's go!"

Klai and Havoc make for the door once the path to it is clear. Obi is further back, and with Craig, they should have little trouble dealing with any opposing nohgri along the way.

Flamehart
01-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Takara manages to dodge Bond's attack, and barely dodges a sword that seemingly came out of nowhere. Craig then appears after coming out of stealth form with sword out, almost hitting Takara's neck.

"What's wrong? Can't you take out 4 'pathetic beings'?"

Takara slashes at Craig, Craig holds out a hand and grabs the blade, then snaps it in two. Craig picks up Takara and throws him between Havok and Bond.

"Have at em." Craig sheaths his sword and watches.

topshot
01-19-2003, 06:58 PM
With Craig saying the word, Obi quickly uses his mind to implode Takara's brain, causing severe injuries to his heart which eventually killed him.

"Like I said, Takara, I pity you."

Just as the alarm goes, Obi dashes off with Klai and the others, blasting and slicing away at every point.

"Gosh," panted Obi,"That Takara took some work to kill! Thanks for lending a hand, Craig. My brother Topshot would be proud."

Katarn07
01-19-2003, 08:36 PM
"Ka'pa!" Klai shouted at a holo image of the Hutt onboard the YT-2000, "We have killed Takara. I will take that offer of 1,000,000 credits as agreed."

They blast off. "I took out the hyprdrive, so I will land in Katraasi Spaceport. I will split up the money amongst you all. You saved my life, and you are now my friends."

They land and a Lt. of Ka'Pa hands over a datapad, "here, we have transferred the money to your bank account. Do with it as you please. Ka'pa was quite impressed with your preformance. I hope all of you will come in service with us again."

"Thanks." Klai said. He transfers the money to everyones account.

"Oh," the Lt. said, "Two guys came to Ka'pa's asking his assistance. That was five minutes ago. We are glad that we didn't need to."

"Two guys? ckcsaber and Drey?"

"Yeah, yeah, that was them."

Klai smiles and transfers the money accordingly, "Farewell, my friends. Perhaps we shall meet again on another adventure."

--------------------------

Yeah, kinda short. But that was my first RPG here. I will take a break from being GM. :D Lots of fun guys, see you around the boards.

topshot
01-19-2003, 09:35 PM
Everyone's first RPG sometimes comes out to be the best. Like yours, Katarn07, or can I call you "Agent Klai?"

Katarn07
01-19-2003, 09:38 PM
Agent Klai is fine by me. Or just Katarn. Or just Klai.

I plan on using that Darkman to develop my character later on, when I am a GM again.

topshot
01-19-2003, 09:47 PM
Sounds cool. Once you develop another awesome RPG, you-know-who will most definitely join it!

jokemaster
01-19-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by topshot
Sounds cool. Once you develop another awesome RPG, you-know-who will most definitely join it!
You mean Who in plural right? cause im joining too

topshot
01-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Yeah. I think we'll all be in the next one.