PDA

View Full Version : Note to leader and or site admin


SpookyTee
01-08-2003, 07:45 PM
could somone with the athority to let me change jobs please email me at spookytee@san.rr.com thank you

Wraith 8
01-08-2003, 07:49 PM
Welcome to
SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.
Please Read this before you post! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71567)
If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:
*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg)*

Well you are the new member of the Associates.. i authorized you :D.. now you can also tell riht here. what did you want to be?

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

SpookyTee
01-08-2003, 07:55 PM
heh ok wraith...yes i would like to be mainly a droid engineer...(ill do combat droids mostly but i will work on others)...thanks wraith...:joy:

Thew Rydur
01-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the PA, SpookyTee!! :D

SpookyTee
01-08-2003, 09:01 PM
thanks :)

SpookyTee
01-08-2003, 09:52 PM
ahh--yes---i just registered at the new site could you please add me to members page..thank you :)

Wraith 8
01-09-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by SpookyTee
ahh--yes---i just registered at the new site could you please add me to members page..thank you :) well the other 2 sites have yet to be updated... dont count on it soon tho... we are busy people :D :p

Gaalgoth
01-09-2003, 06:39 PM
yes, so very busy....welcome to the PA spooky, glad to have you aboard

swediot=)
01-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SpookyTee
heh ok wraith...yes i would like to be mainly a droid engineer...(ill do combat droids mostly but i will work on others)...thanks wraith...:joy:

if you make others can you make me a protocol droid? for translating and things like that

SpookyTee
01-09-2003, 11:43 PM
i will be making other droids just not as many...and i sure will all i need is for you to pay for the goods to make it...dont need to pay labor :rolleyes: :D it'll be my first droid :cool:

SpookyTee
01-09-2003, 11:46 PM
and thank you for the warm welcomes everyone :)

Ingrown
01-10-2003, 12:47 AM
Would it be possible to make an R2 unit? You know, for my beloved X-Wing. :)

SpookyTee
01-10-2003, 12:16 PM
heh ill be the local droid maker...anyone need a droid they can come to my house in game or my shop and ask, if you are a member of this PA you only gotta pay for parts :D :cool: yes i can make a r2 unit,
PS: ive decided to void my focus on combat droids, gonna open a shop and be equal on all types of droids


EDIT: also, what are those points under your name, some people have alot of posts and only a few hundred posts yet some people with only a few posts have very high points, how does that work

Mnalar
01-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Welcome aboard to PA, ya are a welcome addition !!

Thew Rydur
01-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by SpookyTee
heh ill be the local droid maker...anyone need a droid they can come to my house in game or my shop and ask, if you are a member of this PA you only gotta pay for parts :D :cool: yes i can make a r2 unit,
PS: ive decided to void my focus on combat droids, gonna open a shop and be equal on all types of droids


EDIT: also, what are those points under your name, some people have alot of posts and only a few hundred posts yet some people with only a few posts have very high points, how does that work

Well a little over a week ago they started this thing on the forums with credits or points which can be trade in for perks (i.e. glow tiltles, private forums). You get points for posting, or having people post in your threads. Since this only started a little while ago the people who have higher post counts don't have as many points if it had been around for a while.

swediot=)
01-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by SpookyTee
i will be making other droids just not as many...and i sure will all i need is for you to pay for the goods to make it...dont need to pay labor :rolleyes: :D it'll be my first droid :cool:

that would be really cool cuz i neeed a protocol because i have made my desicion to screw being a human the calling to be a wookie is just too great

swediot=)
01-10-2003, 11:47 PM
bu uh.....
where can i spend my points?? i wanna see if i can get a glow title

Ingrown
01-11-2003, 01:14 AM
How many points does it take to get a glowing name? Also, where do you use them?

Zendjir
01-11-2003, 07:27 AM
Welcome SpookyTee! If I need a droid I know where to go :)

About the points system, it only encourages spamming IMO.

Thew Rydur
01-11-2003, 03:31 PM
A glow title costs 300. You can buy it here (http://www.lucasforums.com/store.php?s=&action=main) at the store.

Wraith 8
01-12-2003, 03:39 PM
wel im almost there :D almost a sig image :D