PDA

View Full Version : when you find a new figure tell us here

Pages : 1 [2] 3

daring dueler
12-16-2003, 07:20 PM
thats cool, well, you need kit, luke, plus the newest figs , the ultra, but you ordered them.

i still need the new clone wars, the concept, the ultras, dignitary 2, and the newest stuff. btw katarn , did you veer find the emperor?

btw, cool youll be on aim, ill try and be sure io am on. so do you have glocoma?

Katarn07
12-16-2003, 10:11 PM
I gotta get my eyes retested in another two weeks I guess.

Forgot about Palpy and even Vader (recarded). Add those to the list:

Luke Hoth
Emperor Palpatine
Vader
Kit Fisto

Great sig as well; saw the SNL marathon on Sunday and got to see Celeb Jeopardy with Robin Williams, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Sean Connery.

EDIT: This just in. KB Toys had the Ultra Figures and a pair of Yellow Clones. Passed up the Ultra Figures since they're on their way, but got the clones (one to leave in, one to take out, got some droids to leave in as well) and even the new TIE which was reduced :)

daring dueler
12-17-2003, 07:37 PM
yes, it is a great sig!

btw, when did you find luke, vader, palpy, fisto, all at the same time, or forgot to post it?

well, i will hit my kb tomarrow i guess, well katarn, it seems as though you are in the lead once again, btu i feel like im gonna get lucky soon.

btw, good luck wiith the eyes, but look at the bright side, medicinal marijuana, youll beeing yousing your paper for rolling doobies!hahaha, yeah well, hope it all turns out.

good finds i guess, (damn katarn).

Katarn07
12-17-2003, 09:06 PM
That's what everyone said about the marijuana :p

I don't have Luke, Kit, Palpy, or Vader. That's my list of needed figures..... This is turning into spam so I'll just stop posting here unless I need to tell about new finds or comment on one of yours.

ZBomber
12-17-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
That's what everyone said about the marijuana :p

I don't have Luke, Kit, Palpy, or Vader. That's my list of needed figures..... This is turning into spam so I'll just stop posting here unless I need to tell about new finds or comment on one of yours.

Meh, you smoking pot is more important than collecting at the moment. :p

Zappa_0
12-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Good finds Katarn.

daring dueler
12-21-2003, 10:57 PM
i got-
new 12" gardinan wave-online
a snowtrooper
-clone wars kit fisto
-clone wars seasse tiin
(no clone trooper :( )
i ordered 2 concept troopers, and monday i am ordering 3 clones
-new ultra c-3p0 with pod and general reiken (no wampa
:( )
- and thats all i can think of now......i think thats it, but! my mom said she got other new figures and refuses to tell me.

ZBomber
12-22-2003, 11:24 AM
Taters, you forgot the Boba Helmet. :)

Also, you didn't tell them about Target and the animated figs. Grr! Damn Target! :(

Katarn07
12-22-2003, 06:51 PM
I got the Ultra Figures. Wampa and Reiken are the coolest, C-3P0's pod is ok but the figure is kinda sucky. Rubbery plastic, not even golden, and the weathering is awful. Also, his limbs pop off really easily (and go back on just as easily fortunately).

I can't wait to get that Luke to hang upside down! The Wampa is so cool! I got him next to the PotF2 Wampa because I like them both to much to seperate from the Hoth display :D

Oh, also I got another McQuarrie Stormie since the one I found had a kinda crappy package. I took the other one out and put him next to the PotF2 Comtech Chip Stormie for comparison.

daring dueler
12-22-2003, 07:16 PM
good finds, wampa and concept, but still, damn you.
okay z, here, the very frist reports of animated figs came from my target(the one i go to), but wehn i ventured there, they werent only sold out, but denied knowing what they were or having them. !!! jeez!

Zappa_0
12-31-2003, 01:32 AM
That Hoth Luke is awesome, its probally the best Luke out. I have my Wampa and Luke sitting on top of my PC right now. Hehehe good luck finding one! It was only luck that I found mine. Plus for X-mas i bought me a Hail Fire Droid and Lambda Shuttle. HFD off of Cloud City and Lambda off of KB Toys. The Lambda Shuttle is awesome too. If you have the money you should get it, its worth it.

ZBomber
12-31-2003, 02:41 PM
My Christmas Goodies:
All 4 Cinema Scenes
Clone 3-Pack
Red Battle Droid
Padme Wedding
Mace Clone Wars
Obi Clone Wars
Ani Clone Wars
WE-7 (The Waitress Droid)
WEG Droid (Star Tours)
Litentant dude
Bail Organa
Padme Blue
Spider Droid

Thats it., I think :)

ZBomber
12-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Oh, Also:

Jedi Padawan 2 Pack
Clone Troopoer with Speeder

I also saw Durge with Speeder and Clone Trooper 3 pack with yellow clone at Toys R' Us, but I picked up neither of them. :(

What else I got for Christmas: :D

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne
Diablo Battlechest
MP3/CD Player
Lion King DVD
Simpsons Hit and Run
Sum of all Fears
Gameboy Player
Mario Golf
Tony Hawk Underground
Double Bladed Lightsaber
Candy. ^_^

Katarn07
01-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Sorry I haven't been on here lately. After Christmas, I went up to a wedding in Wisconsin right by the upper peninsula of Michigan and stayed for a few days. Then all this week I had to help take down tiles in my bathroom since we're redoing the shower. And the worst news of this post: my room is next to that bathroom and every figure without a stand fell over that is on that wall :mad:

For 80 dollars off eBay, I got a 12" Custom General Kenobi (http://home.comcast.net/~pahnke6/wsb/media/150725/site1151.gif) on speeder bike. Looks pretty cool, huh? :) And yes, all those figures laying in the backround are just a few of those that fell....

daring dueler
01-04-2004, 12:46 PM
zappa-o welcome to the colecting boards, your the first guy here who seems to know what your talking about, and yes, me and katarn have the shuttle.

well recently i finally found the han, at-st driver, and lando skiff at tru...finally, also finalaly anakin on spdeeder at christmas.

and now for something completely different..
new stuff
-luke jedi knight
-r1-g4
-r2 with drink tray
- and all the animated figures
- and finally another luke hoth and a wampa
- second hoth trooper
-and boba fett repackage
thats all for now i guess(btw that was at target)

for chirstmas i got xbox games, and star wars , mostly old stuff we fo8und i couldnt have yet. but i was happy with my clone wars kit fisto and seassee tiin. no clone or concept, yet, but i did order them.

Katarn07
01-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace animated figures.
Red ARC and Kit Fisto.

No Asajj and the animated figures sold out right away. They only had one of Mace and Obi, two Anis. I almost pissed my pants finding the ARC at..... WAL-MART. Kit was at TRU.

Zappa_0
01-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks dueler, yea those are some great finds. There was supose to be a misprint of a red arc trooper for the Clone Wars series also. Now to my finds for this past week at Walmart.

Imperial Dignitary (Kern)
Armed Best
Ayy Vida

daring dueler
01-15-2004, 12:27 AM
good finds katarn! well, the newest here are the animted figs, which i metioned, but no red arc! i need that! o well, im hitting target tomarrow, maybe ill fianlly find my clone wras clone, or a concept trooper!

ZBomber
01-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Andrew gave me Padme Traveling Outfit. Thats in, pretty much. Been playing DIablo too much. ^_^

Katarn07
01-18-2004, 12:14 AM
Padme Lars Homestead or Padme Traveling Outfit? By Travelling Outfit, I'd assume you meant the Refugee disguise.... I'm confused, please clarify.

Zappa_0
01-18-2004, 10:14 AM
I think its the one with the light blue dress with a grayish cloak. I dont think they have made a Padme Refugee disguise yet, but they may.

Katarn07
01-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure if they had made a refugee one because if they did I am way behind on planned releases.

ZBomber
01-19-2004, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure if they had made a refugee one because if they did I am way behind on planned releases.

Foolish Katarn! :p

Just kidding, good point. Its the light blue one. ;)

daring dueler
01-21-2004, 05:36 PM
had it been that figure, i never would have given it to him, ever.
umm, but yes katarn, you are way behind;)

Katarn07
01-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
had it been that figure, i never would have given it to him, ever.
umm, but yes katarn, you are way behind;)

No, I'm not. I'm on top of it all....

Hmm, what's this 'Luke Hologram' figure I keep seeing on eBay? :p

The newest series I saw advertised was Dengar, Bossk, and my favorite of the set, the late Admiral Ozzel :D

Zappa_0
01-21-2004, 07:48 PM
The Luke figure is this one:here (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2004/lukeholofr.jpg) . It looks ok for it being a hologram, but I dont see why they had to put a Lightsaber in the package though. They also have a few other pictures of the new figures of the Jabba Palace line and the antimated Clone Wars figures as well.

http://www.rebelscum.com

ZBomber
01-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Zappa_0
The Luke figure is this one:here (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2004/lukeholofr.jpg) . It looks ok for it being a hologram, but I dont see why they had to put a Lightsaber in the package though. They also have a few other pictures of the new figures of the Jabba Palace line and the antimated Clone Wars figures as well.

http://www.rebelscum.com

He was kidding. :p

Katarn07
01-21-2004, 11:27 PM
It's hard to sound sarcastic through text ;)

That is dumb he has a lightsaber. Hasbro should really obey the law and not do drugs. Sometimes I love them, other times I am really tempted to get Project Hasbro rolling! :p

Back on topic! *checks title of thread* Oh right.... I haven't seen more than 2 figures on a rack since I got that Red ARC and Kit. Could it be they're all getting in new waves??? What did you say was the last thing you got, Taters? Luke Jedi, R1, etc? Where'd you see those?

ZBomber
01-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Screw Hasbro, WE can mkae the toys!

EDIT - Taters can get th parts, Katarn could paint it, and I could think of what then packaging would look like ^_^

And, we all get to decide what figures be made. :p

daring dueler
01-23-2004, 06:16 PM
sure......you doing packages!? bwahahaha! i vote for a revenge of the jedi card series, pull that off z:p

okay, yeah well i got luke, r1-g4, r2 with drink tray. those are the ones you speak of.....can wait for the star detroyer wave!

Katarn07
01-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Got the Jedi 4 pack at TRUS along with Asajj and an Obi to keep in for animated series at Target.

Saw Agent Smith and Trin at TRU but no Morpheus. Even though I love Smith, I just want Neo and Trin in the lobby now but missed out.... You think KB would have them?

ZBomber
01-24-2004, 06:08 PM
"bwahahaha! i vote for a revenge of the jedi card series, pull that off z"

I can do that. :)

btw, Jedi 4-pack? you mean 3 pack? :confused:

Katarn07
01-24-2004, 06:17 PM
No, the 4 pack, similar to that of the Imperial Forces, Ultimate Bounty, and Hoth with open belly tautaun from TRUS. It's the worst one of the series, I think. Has a Nikto with no robe, Saga Plo, PotJ Saesee Tin (didn't even change his saber color from purple to green :rolleyes: ) and the first Saga Obi-Wan with the flying droid and the Genosian prisoner dealie he's held in when Dooku and he talk about Darth Sidious.

ZBomber
01-25-2004, 01:02 AM
No, the 4 pack, similar to that of the Imperial Forces, Ultimate Bounty, and Hoth with open belly tautaun from TRUS. It's the worst one of the series, I think. Has a Nikto with no robe, Saga Plo, PotJ Saesee Tin (didn't even change his saber color from purple to green :rolleyes: ) and the first Saga Obi-Wan with the flying droid and the Genosian prisoner dealie he's held in when Dooku and he talk about Darth Sidious.

Really? I never heard/saw that. Kept in in the package, i guess then? :)

Katarn07
01-25-2004, 02:34 PM
I took all the others out because they were cool, but this one is just dumb so I left it in :)

The Nikto is the coolest thing in it.

daring dueler
01-26-2004, 07:35 PM
you got the 4 pack!!!! damn you!

o well, you hear about the skiff 4 pack coming out?
-klaatu
-nikto
-barada
-han
-slave leia cannon
(all re-packages accept the han, a cross of the commtech one and i beleive han carbonite, cant tell.)

ZBomber
01-26-2004, 09:49 PM
you got the 4 pack!!!! damn you!

o well, you hear about the skiff 4 pack coming out?
-klaatu
-nikto
-barada
-han
-slave leia cannon
(all re-packages accept the han, a cross of the commtech one and i beleive han carbonite, cant tell.)

I think the legs are from the Han/Leia pack, the other ones legs seemed longer.... .Dunno, you'll have to check again later. :)

daring dueler
01-27-2004, 07:32 PM
no they cant be, that figure has a holster, while this han does not.

Katarn07
01-28-2004, 08:11 PM
What about the exclusive Han in Carbonite from the Jabba's Palace pop up? He's all slimmed down, has slicked back hair and has his arms so they can be cuffed....

daring dueler
01-28-2004, 08:35 PM
No, this torso is definety from the comtech han solo, his arms are exact, but his legs are brown, no blaster holster, unless they just used his legs, maybe thats it, but im almost posative that its the potf2 single figure of han carbonite, could be wrong.

Katarn07
01-29-2004, 06:52 PM
Post a picture of it. It could just be a prototype you know so the Han ain't even finalized yet....

daring dueler
01-29-2004, 08:06 PM
ill have to scan it at z's, i saw it in tomarts.

Katarn07
01-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Tomarts, eh? Haven't gotten one of those in a long time. I thought the internet would suffice and get me free info! :p

ZBomber
01-29-2004, 11:47 PM
The POTF2 Han Single fig had longer, bulkier legs. I don't think its that.

Could it possibily be a new sculpt? :confused:

Katarn07
02-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Luke - Jabba's Palace
R2 w/ Drink Tray
R1-G4

All at Osco

daring dueler
02-03-2004, 07:51 PM
damn you katarn, just when i am ahead!!!

o well, finally a clone wars clone...

btw, i dont thinbk im getting a kirk...

and no z, that hav did not have bulky legs, it almost looks like the comtech legs, but with no joints, thats too much work for them to do. plus no blaster holster..

btw, osco?

Katarn07
02-03-2004, 08:40 PM
You guys don't have Jewel Osco's? It's a fricken grocery store. You have no idea how pleased I was to find these things there. The last (and only) figures I got there was the '95 PotF2 Obi-Wan and R2-D2....

ZBomber
02-03-2004, 11:30 PM
You guys don't have Jewel Osco's? It's a fricken grocery store. You have no idea how pleased I was to find these things there. The last (and only) figures I got there was the '95 PotF2 Obi-Wan and R2-D2....

All Massachsetts has is Big Y's, Price Choppers, and Victories....

Big Y carried SOME of the early Saga figures......

Katarn07
02-04-2004, 01:08 AM
Our other grocery store is Dominick's and they don't have toys. Jewel/ Osco always has them (so does Wal-Greens) and it's usually something pretty old. They've had the first wave of Sagas and the wave with Tatooine Attack Anakin on the shelves forever and all of a sudden they had these....

Only thing I ever got at Wal-Greens was Darth Maul on speeder 5 days before TPM guys were even released for only 4.99! :D

daring dueler
02-04-2004, 07:17 PM
so thats what oscos is, i had heard of it....

anyways, we also have some stop and shops and shaws.

but no new figures there....

o well, i got a master replica stand....:D

Katarn07
02-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Luke Hoth :D

I got him hanging upside down and even got the saber hilt stuck in the snow on the Wampa's base! :eek: I couldn't believe their was a hole for it. Looks awesome now. I love Hoth :D

ZBomber
02-06-2004, 01:08 AM
Hey, btw, Taters said there IS an Oscos around here. Never been there before though.....

Zappa_0
02-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Hey guys, just alittle reminder, TFN and Rebelscum announced that the Yavin wave is out now. So be on the look out for those!

leXX
02-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Are the animated Clone Wars figures any good? I was thinking of buying all of them.

Boba Rhett
02-06-2004, 10:00 AM
They're rediculously high for what you get. They should be lower than the standard figures but in reality they're 2+ bucks higher! :indif:

leXX
02-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Over here they are 6.99 same as the normal figures. What is the quality like?

Boba Rhett
02-06-2004, 10:08 AM
Very few joints, so-so- paint job and not really good for anything except setting somewhere in the same position it was in the box.

leXX
02-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Hmm. Ok, I'll have to see them first hand rather than buy them online like I was going to. Thanks for the info Rhett. :)

Katarn07
02-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Anakin and Obi-Wan do not stand without there stupid base (their legs are all warped) so it's better to leave them in the package. I did not have wall space so I took them out. I think they're pretty cool though. Packaging is awesome. I have an extra Obi-Wan on the card to leave in sitting around until I can make room on the wall. Asajj Ventrass is super hard to find here. I only found her once and that's the one I took....

And I would normally agree with Rhett, but since they're exclusive to certain stores (Target as far as I know is the only one) the price can be jacked up by the retailer as they see fit. They do seem to be selling well so I don't mind.

leXX
02-06-2004, 05:21 PM
I've decided to buy them all. I've ordered the series 1 figures - Obi, Mace, Asajj and Anakin, and I've pre-ordered the series 2 figures - Clone Trooper, Dooku, Yoda and Durge. :)

ZBomber
02-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by leXX
I've decided to buy them all. I've ordered the series 1 figures - Obi, Mace, Asajj and Anakin, and I've pre-ordered the series 2 figures - Clone Trooper, Dooku, Yoda and Durge. :)

:)

I have all of them... sorta.... I don't get them until Valentines Day I guess..... :p

I'm gonna have to start ordering off line soon. I can never find anything new, but:

I did find one of the Dignatary's, 3PO with pod, The black Anthony Daniels dude, and General Washisface. Too bad I couldn't get ANY of them because I didn't have money...... :(

Katarn07
02-07-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by leXX

The Clone looks awesome, but I hope you forgot to mention Mace Windu or else you don't have all of series 1. But, if you're like me, you don't like the way he looks and unlike me, may be a lot picker in your purchases :p

Zappa_0
02-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Umm he did say Mace. Take another glance at the post.

Katarn07
02-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Umm he did say Mace. Take another glance at the post.

Yes..... my mistake. She, btw ;)

Well, I hit a Target and they had 4 Maces, 3 Obis, 3 Anis, and still no Asajj's. When is series 2 due out?

At the Wal-Mart where I got my Red ARC, they had the original Clone Wars assortment. A kijillion Obis, Anis, and Maces. A few Yodas, no ARCs, a Durge and 2 Asajjs. I have only seen Durge and Asajj once before so kinda surprised to see them. (not as much as when I got my Red ARC there)

ZBomber
02-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Yes..... my mistake. She, btw ;)

Well, I hit a Target and they had 4 Maces, 3 Obis, 3 Anis, and still no Asajj's. When is series 2 due out?

At the Wal-Mart where I got my Red ARC, they had the original Clone Wars assortment. A kijillion Obis, Anis, and Maces. A few Yodas, no ARCs, a Durge and 2 Asajjs. I have only seen Durge and Asajj once before so kinda surprised to see them. (not as much as when I got my Red ARC there)

I'd say about 2 weeks after the second series on tV. Maybe April?

leXX
02-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Series 2 is out in March over here.

Well, my Series 1 figures arrived this morning. I'm very happy with them, although I haven't seen them out of the box yet. I wan't to display them, but at the same time, I wan't to keep them in the box. I just don't know. Do you think these will be highly collectable in years to come or not?

edit/ Meh, I opened them. I couldn't resist!

daring dueler
02-10-2004, 07:44 PM
series 2 is out.

been awhile since i came, lets see, good katarn on that luke, i have him set up too. nothing really new here, still no arc.
btw z, you may;) have a dignitary(2nd releasal)

and on ym own opinion, i think the clone wars figures are of high quality, accept for the legs true, but as far all detial goes they are good.
i am still awating my concept treooper damn it!
and hopfully ill have the yavin wave next week...(www.johnstoys.com)*

Katarn07
02-10-2004, 08:14 PM
As long as they don't make any more after these, these will be very collectible in years to come. First off they're exclusive, second off they're limited. The prices right now are 15-20 on second hand places (average). Look at the vintage line. Some of the most expensive figures came from the animated series (Droids/ Ewoks).

Series 2 is out, eh? Didn't know that.

I never saw another concept trooper, Taters. I have two only because the first one was crappy packaging, the second C9.

daring dueler
02-11-2004, 01:04 AM
well i really want that concept trooper...especially since its fans choice.

but! i cannot cpmplain because i found some stuff later today, i got the jedi 4 pack, and ready for this?.........this knocked me on my ass, the new jabba pack at targets! i was soo frigin suprised with that....its pretty good, for a re-paint. but the base with the frog bowl deelie, its awsome, on the back is b'mmar m'onk, along with the jabbas palace wave.....but i only found jabba, cant complain though.

plus 3 more lotr figures:D

btw z, you have the dignitary. slightly working your way up.

yeah, it sounds as though thsi will be the fianl wave of animated, and serioulsy i hope it is. but yeah they are out, onloine for a while now, over seas first, but some reports here too.

ZBomber
02-11-2004, 02:02 AM
well i really want that concept trooper...especially since its fans choice.

but! i cannot cpmplain because i found some stuff later today, i got the jedi 4 pack, and ready for this?.........this knocked me on my ass, the new jabba pack at targets! i was soo frigin suprised with that....its pretty good, for a re-paint. but the base with the frog bowl deelie, its awsome, on the back is b'mmar m'onk, along with the jabbas palace wave.....but i only found jabba, cant complain though.

plus 3 more lotr figures:D

btw z, you have the dignitary. slightly working your way up.

yeah, it sounds as though thsi will be the fianl wave of animated, and serioulsy i hope it is. but yeah they are out, onloine for a while now, over seas first, but some reports here too.

Finally! :D what dignatary? :)

Katarn07
02-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Ummm, Jabba the Hutt himself? He ain't no repaint; all new sculpt. First RotJ Jabba since the one from the '80s and its about damned time too. I've been using all sorts for years now: vintage, PotF2, and currently the TPM Globba Jabba.

I need Jabba, the Bo'mar Monk 3 pack, the new band member, and the two furry guys to add to my scene. Jabba's Palace, Hoth, and the Cantina are by far my best scenes.

daring dueler
02-11-2004, 07:58 PM
well, im not sure since i didnt open it yet, but it looks alot(!) like out beloved episode 1 jabba with goo and frogs....when i open it ill say. never the less, its a nice looking figure.

btw z, #2

Katarn07
02-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Actually, I thought you right before posting this I ran and got out my Globba Jabba and the head is definately redone. His eyes are wider, his 'shoulders' are broader, and the shape of some areas is definately different. Of course, we can't see the tail in that picture I'm going by since its on the card.

I may be wrong. My Jabba's mouth is open (a hand is cramming down one of those frog things that I have being held in the cap of a hair spray bottle) and his face distorted because of this.

daring dueler
02-12-2004, 03:04 PM
you're right katarn, it is a totally new figure, i opned him. it is VERY similar to the glob one, but his head and arks are different, with harder plastic too, the body however is earily similar, only a check of the date on the bottom will tell, which i did not look at yet, btu the head is with out a doubt new.

btw, i am making a jabba scene with him now, but i cant find that rodain playign trh instrument from those wal-mart packs or my rodian dancer, damn this sucks, o well, maybe they are off at a rodian party,greedo must not have been invited, i found all 3 of him.

daring dueler
02-17-2004, 04:05 PM
well, got the new wave, minus j,qulle.
got that wave with rappatunie, lando, luke holo,antillies, dodanna,tie piolot....... that wave. plus the new bommar m'onk.
antillies is awsome being chokes by vader.....so awsome.
and dutch vander, gold leader, is an awsome figure..very well done, and they fixed the size of the "rebel gun" the ones with the tantive IV soldier, larger.

ZBomber
02-18-2004, 05:08 PM
SCORE AT WALMART!

Wampa Deluxe
Elan Sleezebaggano
Luke Hoth
Janus Greejatus
Hoth Trooper
Ayy Vida

HUZZAH! :D

Zappa_0
02-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Lucky You! Yesterday, i seen the Destroyer Droid Deluxe pack and the Separatist Forces 3 pack at my local Comic Book shop for $12.00 each. Im gonna go back monday to get them. I might try to head out to my local Walmart to see if they have anything new later today.

Katarn07
02-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Got the second wave of Animated guys. The Clone and Yoda seem hardest. Glad I got them, their cool :)

Heading out to a few Wal-Marts, TRUS, and Targets today. Hopefully I can catch up with you Taters.

ZBomber
02-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Got the second wave of Animated guys. The Clone and Yoda seem hardest. Glad I got them, their cool :)

Heading out to a few Wal-Marts, TRUS, and Targets today. Hopefully I can catch up with you Taters.

You won't. :p

Besides, you might have to worry about me now. My mom might let Taters pick up figures at the stores for me. :D

dark jedi 8
02-22-2004, 03:31 PM
got the hoth wave about a month ago, seen the tatooine lando a week ago but didn't have any money.:( my target is stocking new figs pretty regularely so i'll find them.:cool:

daring dueler
02-22-2004, 07:46 PM
yes , the hoth wave is fairly (and i stress fairly) old, but still new in z's eyes...hahaha. ahem, yes.

good find katarn with wave 2, went to 2 targets the other day, nothing.....

Katarn07
02-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Saw the racks full of crushed ones. Only reason they were still there; all other Targets here sell out like that.

My Target's Saga racks are empty. That's actually a good sign they'll stock new stuff :)

And no, I did not find anything on my outing yesterday (SW related that is, got some nifty WWII 1:32 scaled soldiers for a diorama at TRUS :D)

daring dueler
02-23-2004, 07:48 PM
ive seen those, they are cool.

well, still nothing else new...my targets have depleted saga also....

Zappa_0
02-25-2004, 01:57 AM
Hey all! Just wanted to let you all know that tonight I went out to my local Walmart and found the king of all sluggs, Jabba the Hutt! And may I also mention that I got the last one! Woohoo! Also I was suprised to see them having a bunch of the old saga figures, mainly from the time AOTC came out, marked down to $3.00 each. So hopefully they will get alittle more of the new waves out soon.

ZBomber
02-25-2004, 02:56 AM
Hey all! Just wanted to let you all know that tonight I went out to my local Walmart and found the king of all sluggs, Jabba the Hutt! And may I also mention that I got the last one! Woohoo! Also I was suprised to see them having a bunch of the old saga figures, mainly from the time AOTC came out, marked down to $3.00 each. So hopefully they will get alittle more of the new waves out soon.

I got all the AOTC Doubles I wanted at KB Toys awhile ago. :)

daring dueler
02-26-2004, 12:52 AM
yeah...watch out for those jabbas, i got one a week or so ago...and saw more at wal-mart.

daring dueler
03-04-2004, 07:34 PM
-*got the new target animated figure, however, no clone, i missed him so i have dooku, yoda, and durge.....ill get the clone soon...i hope*-

Zappa_0
03-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to check in and let you know ive got two of the Clone Wars double packs. They are:

Separatist Droid Pack

Destroyer Droid Battle Launcher

The Destoryer Droids are the same in the packs, but in the launcher you get a rolled up version which is awesome!:D

I got those at my local comic book store for 12 dollars each.

daring dueler
03-09-2004, 07:34 PM
those are fairly old now.....but still congrats.

ZBomber
03-09-2004, 11:56 PM
those are fairly old now.....but still congrats.

Didn't they come out in Summer last year?

daring dueler
03-11-2004, 07:49 PM
well.....yes.

Katarn07
03-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Those were hard around here for some time. I didn't get mine until August/ September. The Droid pack was alot harder than the launcher. I only saw 5-10 around here. The launcher was everywhere. The Clones were the hardest and I was damn lucky to get the green one :D

EDIT - Got that blasted 12" series that is so hard to get for 90 bucks. That's the Scout Trooper, Luke Jedi, Ewoks, and Yoda. I got them from Cloud City. Really lucky to get these. I was skeptical I'd ever get them for less than 120.

dark jedi 8
03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
the droid launcher was a peg warmer around my area as well. but the clones were a grab them when you can find them sorta deal. the green was hard to find but i still never found the blue.:( at least they gave us one in the clone wars double pack.:cool:

Katarn07
03-12-2004, 01:08 AM
I got the blue at a toyshow and the red from Brians. Never saw either in the store.

I got the white and yellow at KB, and I only saw the green one once at TRUS. The reason I prefer green to blue is that those 'Bonus Clones' from Wal-Mart's first Clone Wars series never made a green one. They were white, yellow, and blue. But I guess if you missed those (very hard things to find) you'd want the blue one too :)

daring dueler
03-12-2004, 07:25 PM
i got the animated clone.

i have every single clone trooper released, accept that damned green one, i even have the 10 pack hong kongs.

still no red arc's either.

dark jedi 8
03-12-2004, 07:38 PM
i got lucky and found 2 red arcs in december, i have 5 arc troopers now. 3 blue/grey and 2 red. they look so cool. the red looks the better of the two. IMO:cool:

Katarn07
03-13-2004, 12:45 PM
Save for the Silver Clone, I have every Clone Trooper made as well including the green and red ARC :p

And DJ8, you got 2 red ARCs?! :eek: Damn good finds you lucky bastard ;) I woulda gotten two if I found them (woulda left one on the card of course :D).

EDIT - Did you not see my post about that ULTRA RARE 12" series Taters or did you just choose not to condemn me this time? :p

Went to Target today and got Obi and Maul collector glasses :D

daring dueler
03-15-2004, 07:11 PM
yes katarn, still hating on that wave.....

well, i will get a red arc one way or another....i have 3 blue.

and lemme tell you dj8.....even if you do have 2 red arcs(damn it!) my clone wars scene rules!!!!! .....rules!!!!!

all i need is that balsted arc, and green 3 pack.

i too got darht maul cup..no obi wan was there....

but that silver clone is as good as mine, i have a reserved one at johnstoys.com.

Zappa_0
03-16-2004, 08:40 PM
I have ordered a few things off Cloud City.com. They are:

Bail Organa
Padme(Tatioone Homestead)
Padme(Wedding)
R2D2(Conveyor Belt)
Lt. Dannl Faytonni
Waitress Droid WA-7
Wat Tambor
Ep I Queen Amidala (Coruscant)
Ep I Darth Sidious Hologram

and vehicle Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

Everything in total was alittle over $100. Also they have a 20% off sale on Spring Cleaning Sale. So some of you might wanna check that sale out, while it lasts.

Katarn07
03-16-2004, 09:01 PM
You got all that for a little over 100? That's great considering how much Holo Sidious can sell for. I think he's 30-40 dollars at Brians :eek:

Yeah, that sale's why I got such a good deal on those 12" guys.

Zappa_0
03-16-2004, 10:27 PM
The Sidious was around $20. And plus they just got him back in stock too!

dark jedi 8
03-17-2004, 12:18 AM
just got the brown coat han (hoth), and another snowtrooper a few days ago. forgot to mention i got the santa yoda a month ago off of the insider site, i think. or amazon.:) *cough*, looking at 2 red arcs in room, *cough*:D

Katarn07
03-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Oh yeah. I forgot my dad saw the brown coat Han but didn't realize we didn't have that one. This stuff is getting so confusing.

He did, however, get that recarded Vader (the one that came out with that Emperor I still don't have :mad: ) and the recarded Chewie mechanic which we took out. That was about a week ago but nothing special.

Zappa_0
03-17-2004, 10:21 PM
I forgot all about that Christmas Yoda, im gonna have to get it sometime.

daring dueler
03-24-2004, 07:16 PM
holo sidious......20$!!i paid .30 and his worth has gone up...so good times....good times.....btw is that amidala assention gun??

btw i too got all odf the re-packages minus that damned c-3po.

dark jedi 8
03-27-2004, 05:57 PM
just got the 4 new ultra figs. (jabba, court denizens, jango/kamino, obi-wan/kamino) lando in skiff guard disguise, and most of the second wave of figs. (luke, and the droids) i think?:D

Zappa_0
03-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Darling- Yea i think they have that Amidala on Cloud City, but is sold out for right now. Its about 45 dollars or something close to that.

Katarn07
03-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
just got the 4 new ultra figs. (jabba, court denizens, jango/kamino, obi-wan/kamino) lando in skiff guard disguise, and most of the second wave of figs. (luke, and the droids) i think?:D

As did I last Saturday. I went to my TRU and got all the basic figures from that wave save for Luke Holo and those two furry guys that go with the Jabba Sail Barge scene. They only had one Antilles, two of everyone else I got. That's weird, I saw the Obi Kamino too. No Jango. I got them a long time ago at a toy show so don't really care but it was weird to see.

I swung by another TRU after that find and got the last Jabba and one of the three denizens that were there.

dark jedi 8
03-30-2004, 07:27 PM
yeah, i got mine at TRU as well. seen the animated figs, but ran outta money.:(

daring dueler
03-30-2004, 07:28 PM
i bought the kamino re-packs.
good find katarn....but no holo or furries? eh?

btw? denizens?? jabbas court deelie?

dark jedi 8
03-30-2004, 07:51 PM
the jabbas court denizens,(i think thats what its called) has the monk and a few other aleins, and then of course the ultra jabba on his thrown (base).

Autobot Traitor
03-31-2004, 01:56 AM
You guys should check this Ebay auction a look; it's for an incredible custom 12" Marmit Scout Trooper.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3184850230&category=751

dark jedi 8
03-31-2004, 02:05 AM
looks damn good. i dont collect 12' but he looks impressive nonetheless.:cool:

Autobot Traitor
03-31-2004, 10:41 AM
I'd buy it but with still 7 days left, it's already 50USD

daring dueler
03-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Its good...I buy 12" when is ee new ones.. i want the real marmit boba fett..130$.i plan on buying it, my boba colection is nothing without it.

Autobot Traitor
04-01-2004, 11:52 PM
good luck to you, i got one not long ago for 164.99 on Ebay

ZBomber
04-04-2004, 01:56 AM
He bided on Boba's gun on ebay... and won. :D

ZBomber
04-08-2004, 09:17 PM
I got Target Yoda, Dooku, and Durge. No clone......

dark jedi 8
04-08-2004, 09:22 PM
my target had the Dooku, Durge, and Clone but for some reason i passed on them. i still wonder why...

ZBomber
04-10-2004, 03:40 AM
I saw the Kamino Jang and Obi, but didn't have enough money, I'll buy it later. Not too worried about it though.....

Katarn07
04-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Yoda and the Clone seem to be hardest. Durge is always there and Dooku usually is too but sometimes he's missing. Depends what Target I go to as well.

dark jedi 8
04-11-2004, 09:48 PM
i just picked up the obi wan and darth maul w/glasses! the figs are rehashes but the glasses are really cool.:D

daring dueler
04-12-2004, 08:12 PM
i still need the obi cup......

btw, thanx, i hope ill get a marmit...one way or anohter i will....

my boba rifle should be in any day now. i paid a cool 127$

Autobot Traitor
04-14-2004, 10:53 AM
My Toys'R'Us cleaned out the stockroom the other day and there was a bounty of old stuff. Tie Interceptor, some POTJ figures and a few 12" figures.

Too bad I'm piss broke lol

daring dueler
04-14-2004, 12:41 PM
when my tru, and other stores clean the stock room, rather than stocking it all, they sell it the the comic shop near by, thats how i got alot of good packaged figures for a cool 2-5$ each.

Zappa_0
04-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey guys, I have found a few new figures yesterday at K-Mart. I was totally surprised when I say them. Cause at my local K-Mart they never had anything new. But I found:

The Monk Ultra set

R2D2 with the serving trays

and

The Hoth Protocol droid which has been out for awhile.

So anyway K-mart really did give me a new respect for them yesterday. And Congrats ZBomber on the win!

Katarn07
04-19-2004, 01:53 AM
K-Mart, eh?

That cantina 3 packs gonna be an exclusive of theirs. I better dig up some maps and find a bunch around here so I'm prepared :D

Good finds, by the way. That R2 was at a grocery store for a month before it was replaced by a different series and the monk 3 pack is almost as scarce as the Jabba figure. Anyone find the Ewok yet?

ZBomber
04-19-2004, 03:06 AM

So anyway K-mart really did give me a new respect for them yesterday. And Congrats ZBomber on the win!

Good finds, but it was daring dueler who won it. ;)

I went to Pennsylvannia this weekend. I KNOW THEY HAD NEW FIGURES IN THE KB IN THE MALL! But I couldn't go because they close early on Sunday and we got caught in a lot of traffic. We didn't move for like, 2 hours and I just got home. >_<

Katarn07
04-23-2004, 01:49 AM
Luke Holo
Red Leader X-Wing

And for Taters:
Series 2 of the Original Star Trek Art Asylums from Entertainment Earth and I hear they're making a series three of aliens and the gold shirted Kirk :D

daring dueler
04-28-2004, 03:36 PM
i too got red leaders x-wing.

awsome about that star trek wave, i really want gold kirk, i wanna buy scotty, and mirror kirk and spock.

Katarn07
04-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Do you have either of the Sail Barge aliens? Jquille and Tanis Spenjenik or whatever their names are :p

How about the Ozzel series? Those are the only ones I need.

dark jedi 8
04-28-2004, 08:17 PM
i seen the red leader x-wing and a ton of the ultra jabba and ultra monk packs lately. not much else, still havn't found the yavin wave yet.:(

daring dueler
04-29-2004, 03:20 PM
i have that tanjis guy or what ever, not j'quille...sadly.

and no, no zuckass, dengar, han at-st, ozzel, madine...ect.

however, i did get the dark horse gentle giant greedo mini-bust..very cool.

Zappa_0
05-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Yo Z, if you lived where I do, you would welcome any new finds of anything. I have to do most of my shopping from Cloud City, thats how bad my local Walmart/Kmart is.

Katarn07
05-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Yo Z, if you lived where I do, you would welcome any new finds of anything. I have to do most of my shopping from Cloud City, thats how bad my local Walmart/Kmart is.

Your K-Mart and Wal-Mart aren't bad, all of them are ;)

Well, one of my Wal-Marts did have Gold Leader and General Dodanna but none of the other guys. They were sold out the next day.

Zappa_0
05-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Well I guess you have to get their before the rest of the Star Wars figure maniacs get there! :D Well anyway, I got my latest order in from Cloudcity. There kinda old, well one is anyway.
Well I got the C3P0/Battle Droid double pack and the Yoda/ Super Battle Droid pack. Last the really old item which is really hard to find now, an AT-ST. Luckily Saturday, I was looking around on cloudcity and found it. Luckily I got it when I did, the next day it was sold out again :D! Also I noticed they got the Falcon back in, but its a bit pricey, so im gonna wait for the re-release in July. They also had the Outrider back in stock, which I think is a reasonable price, I will get that later when I get some money.

dark jedi 8
05-10-2004, 04:14 PM
finally my wal-mart got some figs in. i got 2 tie fighter pilots, general dodanna, and captian antilles. its about time! BTW, when does the ultra ewok w/glider set come out?

daring dueler
05-11-2004, 03:23 PM
the ultra glider is out, i have one.

i got bossk,dengar, and ozzel.

Katarn07
05-11-2004, 04:48 PM
*nukes Taters*

Ooops, wrong button. That missile was supposed to go to Rhode Island, not Massachusates.

Good finds. Do you ever sign on AIM anymore or what's the deal with that? I must be getting on too late I guess.

Katarn07
05-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Well, I got the glider at Target. Didn't get the Ozzel series but I did get the next series of collector's glasses (Luke Snowspeeder and Ani AotC). Luke's got a new torso, but the rest is from the PotF2 Luke X-Wing with a spiffier paint job. Still cool :)

Also, I got the Hall of Fame R2 and saw the 3P0. I needed an R2 for a scene....

ZBomber
05-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Well, I got the glider at Target. Didn't get the Ozzel series but I did get the next series of collector's glasses (Luke Snowspeeder and Ani AotC). Luke's got a new torso, but the rest is from the PotF2 Luke X-Wing with a spiffier paint job. Still cool :)

Also, I got the Hall of Fame R2 and saw the 3P0. I needed an R2 for a scene....

Hall of Fame R2? Got any links?

Katarn07
05-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Hall of Fame R2? Got any links?

It's a clean version of the PotJ Naboo Escape R2. It's called 'Tatooine Mission' or something like that. Nothing new, just a new card. R2s are always handy to have though. The 3P0 I referred to is also just a 'Death Star Mission' 3P0 but it's weird he has a silver leg when it's ANH :rolleyes:

daring dueler
05-18-2004, 04:08 PM
katarn i log on aim at 3 my time..just so you know, ill be on more in the summer though.

mike, that r2 is nothing to be excited about, i have one.
glider....good find.

i need those glasses....i only got the first 2.

oh, i finally ordered the concept trooper!!

Katarn07
05-18-2004, 06:31 PM
katarn i log on aim at 3 my time..just so you know, ill be on more in the summer though.

mike, that r2 is nothing to be excited about, i have one.
glider....good find.

i need those glasses....i only got the first 2.

oh, i finally ordered the concept trooper!!

You haven't gotten that yet? Jeez, those things are hard.... If I miss the next one (scanning member) I don't think I'll care all too much....

Zappa_0
05-21-2004, 09:40 PM
My walmart also had the Ultra Ewok Glider, but I didnt get it cause I already had Angel Season 3 DVD set and a package of 100 CD-R's. So getting any figures anytime soon is out of the question. But I still want to wait for July to get the new updated figures for the Classic Trilogy.

Katarn07
05-23-2004, 06:11 PM
I got a Tanjis at TRUS. Only one they had. Pretty cool. Also got the Skirmish at Carkoon and loaded the guards into my Jabba's Palace scene as well. All I need is that JQuille.

I also found (and purchased) another green clone 3-pack. You ever find that? I think I'll eventually sell it on eBay or something....

daring dueler
05-26-2004, 04:26 PM
i did get the concept now....
i already have a scanning trooper, so neither will i, but i will get it never the less. and no, i dont have green, sell it to me!!!

Katarn07
06-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Finally found something!

I got Ozzel, Dengar, and Bossk. They had a few of each at Target' must've just opened a case or something.

Looking on the back of Bossk's card, they show J'Quille but list him as the other furry Sail Barge guy. What do you make of that? I found that to be a pretty big error. On Dengar, they show Tanjis but list him as Tanjis and not J'Quille. I need that J'Quille yet!

Katarn07
06-28-2004, 09:52 PM
I went to the Toyshow yesterday. I found a General Madine for 6 dollars so naturally I bought him. In another booth, I saw Madine, Han AT-ST, and Lando General all for $13 each. The guy also had J'Quille for the same price. I made a mental note and continued on my way. I was hoping a guy that sells custom Indys would have a custom Bond in white tux from Goldfinger but he had sold it :( I got a custom 12" Cairo Swordsman from Raiders on the card (yes, a giant card. I'll post a pic later) instead. I went back for the J'Quille but he was gone :(

Oh well, Madine's a pretty good find :D

daring dueler
07-09-2004, 09:40 AM
so katarn where does that leave you?
tanjus
madine
bossk
dengar
and ozzel?
so thats one (madine ) over me

ready for this...
i got!
otc collection yoda,r2 degobah, and luke degabah, plus!
about 9 repackages from it, including bossk, c3p0, luke piolot, vader...plus more, they only new guy i didnt get was obi spirit. plus the next wave which is like cloud car and leia bespin, i got the degobah collection. luke has ionterchangable arms and head!!! so he doesnt always stand on his head!

Katarn07
07-09-2004, 10:50 PM
I do have Ozzel.

Nice finds. Where'd you get 'em?

I'm planning on hitting Meijer (that's where the Crix Madine was originally found; I peeled the sticker off; also Rebelscum reports the VOTC Luke being there) and K-Mart. The VOTC and OTC guys are supposedly in alot of those too.

Good finds, hope I get them too.

Katarn07
07-13-2004, 11:28 AM
Meijer had a 12" Obi-Wan, the one from the series with the Jawas and Garindan? The box was all crushed up so I suppose that's why he was still there. No new OTC or VOTC guys though :(

I did get one of two J'Quilles at Target though :D

All I need now is Han AT-ST, Lando General, Emperor '03, and all the OTC/ VOTC guys.

daring dueler
07-14-2004, 08:56 PM
i also got a j'quille .sorry, only one ahead now.

but! i got a new computer!!!!
log on msn, im dl it.what is you name on that again?

Katarn07
07-15-2004, 11:16 AM
Where'd you get those OTC? Good find on J'Quille. I shoulda gotten two. Oh well....

My Email for MSN is GunganWarrior750@aol.com

daring dueler
07-15-2004, 10:10 PM
i got some otc at 2 local wal-marts.soem from www.johnstoys.com

but i got more.....leiaq bespin, lobot, cloud car pilot, stormie re-package, wicket, and a few other re-packages not worth naming (boba ect.)

Katarn07
07-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Wal-Mart?! I've been neglecting them in favor for Targets (new Saga stuff their) and TRUS (they're just starting to put some PotJ guys on the pegs again :| )

daring dueler
07-16-2004, 09:11 PM
yeah my tru has like 15 zuttons and a buch of older sagas like shaak ti....but yeah, my wal-marts have had everything lately.

ZBomber
07-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Wootazor!

OTC Luke Dagobah
Dengar
Bossk
Tanus Spijek
OTC X-Wing Luke
Admiral Ozzel

I also got ALL the Star Tours figs.

At TRU, They had the OTC ships (Vader's tie, Tie, X-Wing) and the TRU Exclusive XWing

At Wal mart, they also had OTC Han, Leia, and Chewie, but bad packages.

daring dueler
07-20-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah my tru had those ships, that exclusive one is a little old now...

daring dueler
07-22-2004, 06:43 PM
well, i got one of the two otc jedi council scenes, qui gon one.

Katarn07
07-26-2004, 02:39 PM
I got the Qui-Gon one yesterday at TRUS. They had three there and five at one I went to today. No Obi-Wan one....

But I did get something that made up for it. VOTC Guys at TRU! Han, Leia, and Obi with their clamshells kinda crushed on top. No Luke. I plan on taking them out once I get my set of the first 8 from Entertainment Earth and compare their poses. If the ones I got at TRU look better, I'll do a little clamshell swapping :D

ZBomber
07-26-2004, 04:59 PM
I got

OTC Lobot
Holo Luke
Rappertunie

daring dueler
07-26-2004, 05:41 PM
Nice finds katarn...."im" at wal-mart now.. hopefully i get some.

dark jedi 8
07-27-2004, 01:57 PM
qui gon jedi councel sceen at TRU yesterday along w/ admiral ozzel at wal-mart. there was just one ozzel left so i missed all the other figs from that wave.

daring dueler
07-27-2004, 11:13 PM
You should see more... i have a countless ammount of ozzel at my wal-marts, and a few dengars and bossks around.

Katarn07
07-28-2004, 02:04 PM
I don't see alot of them, but I've had a couple of other chances to get them and I haven't been visiting the stores all too often. Bossk seems to be the hardest of the three. I think he's the least desirable of the three also.

daring dueler
07-28-2004, 02:41 PM
I see more bossk then i do dengar....
but its true, the bossk only has one thing over its previous figure......more posable...thats all, at least ozzel wasnt made before, and dengar was a corrected version, with a backpack.

dark jedi 8
07-30-2004, 12:24 PM
just ordered the silver sandtrooper and episode 3 t-shirt off of starwarsshop. they said it will ship in august.

Katarn07
07-30-2004, 02:53 PM
I see you gave into the temptation of Hyperspace, eh?

I ordered a couple also but forgot about the shirt. Darn it!

There's gonna be a 'Wave 3 VOTC' set coming soon I'll get along with the Sandcrawler from them. The VOTC set will have 1 Chewie, 1 R2, 2 Stormies, 2 Bobas, 1 Lando, 1 Vader.

That means I'll have an entire set of VOTC guys in as well as Han, Leia, Obi, Lando, Vader, Boba, and Stormie loose. Or I could sell them. I'd feel guilty taking them out :p

daring dueler
07-30-2004, 07:47 PM
thats cool, cant wait for that boba.

im in the process of getting my silvers, waiting for my password to be mailed....either way, if they are gone by the time i get to it, ill get one from brians.

im probly gonna order that shirt tho.

dark jedi 8
07-31-2004, 02:02 PM
i joined back in march for other reasons, this happens to be a coincedence (sp), i swear!:)

dark jedi 8
07-31-2004, 02:06 PM
rots makes the saga packaging seem that much better now. why not keep that for the movie years? it worked well for EP.2

Katarn07
08-02-2004, 05:38 PM
TPM had its own packaging which in a way makes them more unique. I kinda wish AotC had its own but if it looked like RotS, I guess we're better off.

I got the other Counci scene today. They had a million of both at one TRU, the other TRU had only one Qui one.

Eeth Koth, for a redone guy, looks awesome. He's not wearing a robe :D

dark jedi 8
08-03-2004, 02:52 PM
i just went to target over the weekend and they and VOTC han, leia, and obi-wan! no luke but hey they look damn good!:D

Katarn07
08-03-2004, 06:46 PM
One of each? No Luke either, huh? Were yours in mint condition or what? The ones I picked up had the tops of their clamshells bent. The card inside was perfect though.

ZBomber
08-04-2004, 12:59 AM
One of each? No Luke either, huh? Were yours in mint condition or what? The ones I picked up had the tops of their clamshells bent. The card inside was perfect though.

Ya don't say... my Luke Dagobah needed a make-over. Worst package I have ever seen. :)

daring dueler
08-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Today i decided to get darths tie fighter at tru..........thats all they had, no otc at all, accept one qui-gon jedi council.

and im now a member of hyperspace, ordered two sandies, and that rots shirt.

Katarn07
08-05-2004, 12:42 PM
My TRU had thousands of the Qui screen scene. I hope my other TRUS don't so I can get the next two in the store.

On a good note, one of my Targets was full of mint C9 VOTC small guys. No Luke. I'd say three or four of Leia, Han, and Obi. They also had 3 VOTC 12" guys. 2 Lukes and a Stormie. I got the Stormie to take out. It's no Marmit, but for that price, it's good enough! :D

ZBomber
08-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Today i decided to get darths tie fighter at tru..........thats all they had, no otc at all, accept one qui-gon jedi council.

and im now a member of hyperspace, ordered two sandies, and that rots shirt.

Miea?

Found J'Quille at Wal Mart.... musta missed him when i found the others.

daring dueler
08-06-2004, 10:38 AM
What does miea mean??

if it means did you get me one, then yes.

ZBomber
08-06-2004, 12:58 PM
What does miea mean??

if it means did you get me one, then yes.

yay! Now I don't have to register at star wars shop!

dark jedi 8
08-06-2004, 07:09 PM
My TRU had thousands of the Qui screen scene. I hope my other TRUS don't so I can get the next two in the store.

On a good note, one of my Targets was full of mint C9 VOTC small guys. No Luke. I'd say three or four of Leia, Han, and Obi. They also had 3 VOTC 12" guys. 2 Lukes and a Stormie. I got the Stormie to take out. It's no Marmit, but for that price, it's good enough! :D

same here, about 4 each. no 12" though. and no luke. they were all in great condition! BTW how do you know what cardback it is? (like the C9 and stuff like that?)

Katarn07
08-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Screw you, Z! You keep posting a second after me....

Yeah, that link tells you.

ZBomber
08-06-2004, 07:25 PM
same here, about 4 each. no 12" though. and no luke. they were all in great condition! BTW how do you know what cardback it is? (like the C9 and stuff like that?)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90070

dark jedi 8
08-06-2004, 07:41 PM
thanks for the link, now it all makes sense. from what i can see, my 3 votc are c-9. yay!:)

ZBomber
08-06-2004, 08:38 PM
thanks for the link, now it all makes sense. from what i can see, my 3 votc are c-9. yay!:)

Nice. :D My packages were ok, probably C-8. Dagobah Luke though.... ug!

daring dueler
08-06-2004, 11:12 PM
mine from otc were all c-9

no votc here yet...

Katarn07
08-08-2004, 04:17 PM
At TRU, they piled more Unleashed and Council scenes on top of all the others they had. It is a mountain of utter crap! It looks aweful the way they have it displayed. It's all just thrown on top of other stuff and then there are crappy carded PotJ and useless Saga figures taking up room for OTC and small VOTC.

12" VOTC is a different story. They had 4 Lukes, 2 Stormies, and 1 Boba. Yes, I got the Boba and he's uber cool :cool: You definately have to get one loose for your Boba display Taters.

daring dueler
08-08-2004, 08:20 PM
I should get him soon....

i did order him...

and did they gut his gun correct??:fett:

Katarn07
08-09-2004, 10:58 AM
I'm not sure.... It has no strap. It looks like the last 12" ones but it might have more detail. I know the Stormie's E-11 is not the original's so the same might be said for Boba.

daring dueler
08-10-2004, 12:58 PM
yes damn hasbro and there constant boba gun errors.

Katarn07
08-14-2004, 07:00 PM
OTC at Wal-Mart.

3P0
Han
Yoda
Obi-Wan Spirit
Dagobah R2
Boba
Vader

Why is LF back up? I read earlier today it was gonna be down for 3 weeks or did I misread that? :confused: Meh, who cares.

ZBomber
08-14-2004, 07:04 PM
OTC at Wal-Mart.

3P0
Han
Yoda
Obi-Wan Spirit
Dagobah R2
Boba
Vader

Why is LF back up? I read earlier today it was gonna be down for 3 weeks or did I misread that? :confused: Meh, who cares.

It said anywhere from a few minutes to 3 weeks,. ;)

Nice finds!

daring dueler
08-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Nice finds, i dopnt have obi wan spirit yet.

but i gto soem stuff

votc han
votc obi
votc 12" (all 3) correct boba version yay!

but that costa pretty penny...........

oh and obi-wan jedi council scene.

Katarn07
08-14-2004, 08:34 PM
No VOTC Leia? She seems to be the best seller of the three. There's usually a Han and Obi still on the peg at my Target. They restock once in a while.

Katarn07
08-15-2004, 09:18 PM
I opened up my VOTC guys today along with 12" Luke and Leia on Speeder. I left the Biker in the box for the time being. Hopefully for good. I don't wanna take him out.

I'm returning the OTC Vader TIE. No room for that anymore :p

I set up my VOTC/ OTC guys today. Along with the ones listed, I got some new ones at another Wal-Mart:

Greedo
Luke Dagobah (upside down version)
Luke Jedi
Stormie

Do you know who else is all out that I'm missing? I may pass on a few (Bib for sure; he's the ugly PotF2 version :confused: ) but other than that I want 'em all.

daring dueler
08-17-2004, 03:10 AM
Yah..that stormie looks awsome in the package imo.

no, no leia.........or luke. opened a han today..can u say posable??

Katarn07
08-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Got a VOTC Luke at TRU yesterday! I almost knocked some woman down because I jumped over some of their crap and had to avoid hitting some stupid kid that popped outta nowhere. Oh well, no one got hurt and I got the last ANH VOTC. I advise you not to get one loose. That shirt pisses me off. I'm gonna try and redo it again and make it tighter and not so baggy.

I saw some 12" VOTC Bobas and Stormies today. Mostly Lukes. Also, at a Wal-Mart, I saw 12" Obi, Jedi Luke, and Garindan. Where the heck did they come from!?

daring dueler
08-21-2004, 01:50 AM
Its from wal-marts secret piss off the geeks room, the room that holds all of the things we wanted, yet now is considered crap.

Katarn07
08-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Its from wal-marts secret piss off the geeks room, the room that holds all of the things we wanted, yet now is considered crap.

You don't have those! Well, the only good one is Garindan but I think you need him. If you want him that is....

Yes, I consider that crap to see on the shelf now. But isn't it odd WM had 12" at all? Only one I've seen them in.

Also, TRU is clearanceing all their 12" guys! Too bad I don't need any Zams, Dookus, Bounty Hunters, or Imp Officers for only 9.98. Or do I? No, no I do not :p

daring dueler
08-22-2004, 05:37 PM
You don't have those! Well, the only good one is Garindan but I think you need him. If you want him that is....

Yes, I consider that crap to see on the shelf now. But isn't it odd WM had 12" at all? Only one I've seen them in.

Also, TRU is clearanceing all their 12" guys! Too bad I don't need any Zams, Dookus, Bounty Hunters, or Imp Officers for only 9.98. Or do I? No, no I do not :p

I didnt really get any of that....gardinan ? u talking 12" i have him.

anywho i got 2 new guys, luke and yoda votc.

Katarn07
08-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Yoda, eh? I see he has legs! :D

EDIT-

Got OTC Lobot (the OTC logo is missing and the bubble doesn't look like it's completely sealed :confused: ), Wicket, and Obi-Wan ANH at KB up in Wisconsin the other day. Only ones they had.

daring dueler
08-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Yep love them legs....lobot eh? him and my cloud car pilot are my favorite otc so far.

Zappa_0
08-26-2004, 01:52 AM
Havent seen much OTC stuff here ni my neck of the woods yet. Mostly some lightsabers and those ANH vintage figures. I guess more stuff will come out when the DVD comes out.

daring dueler
08-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Got votc leia finally...however the reposrt from wal-mart from my field operative (a.k.a my mom) is she sfound 2 packs of figures....whats this, 2 packs my brain is boggled. ill post again when i see them for myself, in collectors instinct thinks shes mitakes with teh 3-4 packs to be wal-mart exclusives, not only that but they had darth vader carry case...meh..

edit: well...i came to a answer, galactic heros is what the 2 pack was...play school lol.

ZBomber
08-27-2004, 11:11 PM
They didn't HAVE a toy store in Toronto. Oh well, doubt I woulda found anything.

Katarn07
08-30-2004, 04:39 PM
There will be three packs for the DVDs. The first is a four pack and you get Luke, Obi-Wan, and the droids. The second gives you Han Bespin, Leia Hoth, and Chewie. The third gives you Vader, Palpy (the rare, ugly one from '03), and someone else. Either a Stormie or Fett. Anyhow, they're in the DVD packaging and are Wal-Mart exclusives. I might get them, might not.

I already told you who I all got. OTC Luke Bespin, Luke Dagobah variant, R2 ANH, Bossk, and IG-88.

ZBomber
08-30-2004, 04:46 PM
There will be three packs for the DVDs. The first is a four pack and you get Luke, Obi-Wan, and the droids. The second gives you Han Bespin, Leia Hoth, and Chewie. The third gives you Vader, Palpy (the rare, ugly one from '03), and someone else. Either a Stormie or Fett. Anyhow, they're in the DVD packaging and are Wal-Mart exclusives. I might get them, might not.

I already told you who I all got. OTC Luke Bespin, Luke Dagobah variant, R2 ANH, Bossk, and IG-88.

:\ Damn, they HAVE to make money, don't they? I'm gonna get the dark side theme one I guess since I don't have the Palpy.

Katarn07
08-31-2004, 01:27 PM
They're good for kids who just want the core characters, but that's about it. I suppose another Boba/ Stormie would't hurt to have loose and I do need that Palpy. Vader? Meh.

daring dueler
09-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Well they look awsome in that packing...trhey really do so i may just have tp get them, the price will decide that.

ZBomber
09-04-2004, 06:45 AM
Well they look awsome in that packing...trhey really do so i may just have tp get them, the price will decide that.

40 dollars each at Wal-Mart. :dozey:

Katarn07
09-04-2004, 12:44 PM
My guess is $15 or $20.

daring dueler
09-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Ya i very much doubt 40, for old figures, in 3-4 packs, less then full price (carded normal) for each figure...

ZBomber
09-08-2004, 12:56 PM
Ya i very much doubt 40, for old figures, in 3-4 packs, less then full price (carded normal) for each figure...

Sarcasm is fun, you know.......

daring dueler
09-10-2004, 12:50 PM
yeah, well its hard to tell sarcasm on here, since the smily face wasnt a sarcasm one.

ZBomber
09-15-2004, 06:15 PM
VOTC:
Luke
Leia
Yoda
Obi

OTC:
Dagobah R2-D2

Scored for my b-day! :D

daring dueler
09-19-2004, 06:19 AM
i got

_votc vader
-otc TRU endor 4 pk
-K-mart cantina 3 pk
-unleashed clone (red version)

ZBomber
09-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Obi-Wan with Cup
OTC 3-Pack - Dark Side (Vader, Palpy, Stormy)
VOTC Han Solo
OTC ROTJ Luke
OTC Dagobah Yoda

daring dueler
10-08-2004, 08:17 PM
votc lando
otc obi spirit

Katarn07
10-09-2004, 11:23 AM
OTC Lobot (good condition this time)
OTC Tusken (awesome repaint!)
OTC Jawas (awesome repaint!)
OTC Chewie

I saw the DVD RotJ 3pack but it was smashed so I left it. I also saw the 3P0 carrying case but I have the old PotF2 one plus who needs another Han Alderaan Flight? :p

Totally off topic (this happens alot in this thread), me and my sister saw Mark frickin Prior right across the street the other day outside of Wrigley. It was fricken awesome. Too bad we weren't on the sidewalk by him, we were in the car turning into a McDonalds when we saw him. Oh well, it was still fricken awesome. I can't believe I saw him outside of a game :D

ZBomber
10-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Nice. I heard rumors he won't be playign for the Cubs next year. Are these most likely false?

Red sox are going to round 2 baby! :D

And Steven Tyler was interviewed during the Sox game. ;)

OT - Yeh, I saw that 3P0 case at Wal Mart. I'll be going to Wal-Mart again this week.

Katarn07
10-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Yeah, it was cool. Too bad the Cubs ****ed things up so early. I suppose it's better to get done early than to go on as long as they did last year just to break your heart.

dark jedi 8
10-14-2004, 06:13 PM
damn sox are down 2 games to the ass#####, i mean yan...

havn't been on in 2 months and then some, let's see got the sith t-shirt and silver sandy.

star destroyer, dagobah, and part of the endor wave. also the bespin wave and several army builder repacks. some ships, seen the tusken and aayla (sp) unleashed. and that's about it. probably be around for a week or so, work and school suck ass. but tomorrow will come out one of the greatest yet corniest movies of all time: team america: world police! heh heh allriiiiight, giggidy giggidy giggidy giggidy. too much late night family guy.

:D

Katarn07
10-14-2004, 06:33 PM
No such thing as too much Family Guy! :D

I got the second scene for the Cantina 3-Pack at K-Mart just now. They had 3 of them, all were somewhat mint. I took the one with the dent in the back because I'm opening it. I'm applying at K-Mart for a job because Hollywood's starting to suck. I dunno though. I'm still looking into it all.

I also got my minis. I only got 8 duplicates out of the 35 (well, excluding the stormies and Rebel troops who I'll keep).

So far, all together, I have the following. The new stuff is bolded, stuff from the starter isn't. I won't bother listing what I duplicated in the starter or the duplicated stormies/ Rebels if they're common.

Very Rare:
Vader, Sith Lord (lightsaber version)
Rebel Commando on Speeder Bike

Rare:
Vader, Dark Jedi (no saber)
Luke, Rebel (ANH)
Bossk
Mara Jade
Han Solo

Uncommon:
Bothan Spy (x2)
Elite Hoth Trooper
Heavy Stormtrooper
Imperial Officer
Scout Trooper
Stormtrooper Officer
Duros Merc
Gamorrean Guard (x2)
Twi'lek Body Guard (got a duplicate)

Common:
Elite Rebel Trooper
Hoth Trooper
Rebel Pilot (x3) (he's my least fav, he's way out of scale, too big)
Rebel Trooper (kneeling)
Wookie Soldier
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper (shooting)
Stormtrooper (running)
Stormtrooper (standing)
Bespin Guard (x2)
Ewok (x2)
Jawa
Mon Calamari Merc
Tusken Raider (he's kinda big too but not like the Rebel Pilot)
Twi'lek Scoundrel (got a duplicate)

dark jedi 8
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
went to K-mart and got the first cantina scene and it does indeed look nice. also my walmart is putting up all these displays for the new vintage figures and the carrying cases. i'll probably end up getting vader. plus they also put up a display of lego although i dont really collect lego anymore it still looks pretty cool.

Katarn07
10-19-2004, 07:09 PM
I got VOTC Chewie. Only one more to go! (R2 of all things :p)

Hey DJ8, long time no see. Good find. Glad I got the second one but I'm pissed I missed the first one :( Vader carrying case is awesome. I have the PotF2 3P0 one so passed on that.

I'm gonna order some more minis as well and probably get a bunch of boosters and a Clone Strike starter for xmas.

dark jedi 8
10-21-2004, 03:25 PM
i know this isn't really collecting info but family guy is set for release on fox in either march or may 2005 and the episode guides are here (http://dvd.ign.com/articles/556/556562p1.html)

and on a sidenote the Boston redsocks pulled it out of their ass and made a complete mockery of the Yankees! they slaughtered those bastards and I couldn't be happier!.:D

ummm, on topic.....go collecting! woohoo:D

Katarn07
10-22-2004, 12:05 PM
I've heard June and possible May at the soonest. Now it's May with possibly March at the soonest? Cool :D

That's a complete list of episodes? Why are the only 13 instead of the normal 22. Is it a summer series since it's starting so late or what's the deal? And does that three parter about Stewie have anything to do with him coming out of the closet because I was under the impression they were saving that for the movie.

And while I prefer the Sox to the Yankees, I would have felt alot more comfortable having the Yankees play the Cards/ Astros and kicking their ass (I hate both of these teams with a passion, I really could care less if the Astros lost or not).

Yay collecting! I found nothing in the past few days for SW so nothing really to post here about.

daring dueler
10-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Gah!! i dont poste for friggin two weeks and im outa the loop! well im back in black baby! so lest get going.

first in order damn u to hell katarn!!!
i am very lacking in votc, my latest, still lando, no stormie, nor boba, or whats this c-3p0 and chewie now!! bah!
I do not have cantina scene two, i have one tho. to top this shizzle pff is till have yet to get to "thats enetertainment" for my minis, AND! as i casually go to rebelscum boom! sandcraelr out, naboo set out, y wing out, and holo emperor out! im bihing and Pi$$ed gah!

well now that that si all gone, red sox Biatches!

And ya ya, good finds, you louzy a..

Katarn07
10-23-2004, 09:58 AM
I preordered the Sandcrawler and got my Holo Emperor a few days ago. Didn't you get one from SW Shop? It only cost $10. I only got one. I hope since they're done with the silver guys, the holos become exclusive.

I can see it now! Holo Han Alderaan Flight! (I'm surprised we never got a silver one :p).

dark jedi 8
10-25-2004, 02:05 PM
2 zip redsocks in the World Series! yeah!

yep, ahhh.

as for family guy 13 is better than none but the only gripe i have is that they are going to be on fox. fox tends to cut out certian part that adult swim just leaves in.

nothin new in collecting. the local Hot Topic has stewie shirts and suncoast has star wars shirts but i havn't been able to go see em but i will tomorrow after school.

edit, page 13, yaayyy:D

Katarn07
10-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Does Hot Topic have Stewie acting figures you think? They're online store has them, but I dunno if my local ones do.

I'll call them up because he's the only one I need.

daring dueler
10-26-2004, 05:44 PM
I do now know if hot topic does, i assume they might. newburry comics does.

Ill get my holo emperor, hes not sold out.

I got silver vader new version.
and i got the new y-wing.
ill get sandcrwler from johnstoys.

ZBomber
11-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Ok, I got all of the following at Wal Mart:

Crix Madine
Leia Bespin
ROTJ Luke with Cape
Lando Endor General

:)

Katarn07
11-10-2004, 06:05 PM
I got a VOTC Boba out and my shipment of the first 8 VOTC from EE as well as the Sandcrawler.

All I need now is R2, Stormie, and Chewie loose :)

Jed
11-11-2004, 11:53 AM
*peeks in*

Anyone got the Silver Vader? :D

Katarn07
11-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Jed
*peeks in*

Anyone got the Silver Vader? :D

Oh yeah. I did get that.... I forgot about that. It's cool, too bad it ain't the original one that sells for $200. I wish his saber were red, it'd be better that way.

daring dueler
11-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Well i have ordered the sandcrawler....
No new VOTC at this time, so naturally i hate you katarn.

I did get 2x silver vader, (too bad saber aint red..) and lando general, and madine.

Im behind now, i havnt even gotten holo emperor yet.

(got halo 2 !!!)

ZBomber
11-13-2004, 06:43 AM
I think Tater's said I ahve silver vader. Maybe I was just imaging things when I was watching him play Halo. :D

Katarn07
11-18-2004, 10:45 AM
OK, I got tons of crap yesterday:

I now have all of the OTC guys save for 2 of them. I am missing the Scout Trooper (didn't you get that one first?! :confused: ) and the Imperial Trooper (aka, the Scanning Crew Member repaint).

I also am in need of only VOTC Chewie loose. I also got the blue VOTC 12" Boba from eBay.

Oh, and one last thing. The TRU Naboo 4-Pack. This is the best one yet with it's uncommon figures and Tarpals on a Kaduu (minus that crappy running action! :D)

I'm having fun with it all. I suppose I just have that transitional wave until RotS huh? :(

daring dueler
11-19-2004, 10:08 AM
I have 2 scouts : D
Which did u get??!!

Umm i really have no interest in a blue boba, im more interested in getting the koto one...which i will, soo hopefuly.

Well nice finds, cya round.

Ooo lemme think if i got any new lol...

well i did get some more playschool minis, and the y-wing, duno if i said that.

and i did find han at-st finally.

Katarn07
12-13-2004, 11:55 AM
Boba Fett Mini!!!! :D:D:D

I got my Xmas gift in the mail too; the CS Fringers and the two generic Jedi/ Sith.

Also got a 12" VOTC Chewie at KB Toys. Tis cool but he didn't fit on my shelf with the others! :( Gotta fix it some day but for now, I crammed him with the actual vintage guys. Looks bad in my opinion but my dad likes it.

KB is right by the gaming store at the mall. I hope my dad picked up a ton of RS boosters for a surprise Xmas gift because I still need a half dozen or so to complete the RS series.

ZBomber
12-13-2004, 11:57 AM
I got the Han in AT-ST Commander Disguise figure last week at Walk Mart. They also had Bespin Leia, couldn't remember if I had it or not though.

daring dueler
12-15-2004, 06:37 AM
Sorry i havnt been here much laely guys...

Katarn wus goin on??

I ofcourse am upset that u got a boba mini...but still, cool.

I didnt get 12" chewie yet, havnt seen him, i did however get the new wave pabl jil, hat wokie senetor....yah, that wave.

Katarn07
12-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Seems your catching up and getting stuff I don't even have....

I saw the scanning crew member at Wal-Mart. Two of them. They were smashed to ****. It wasn't a shipping error either. First time I've encountered scalpers around here (well, save for them selling it second hand instead of them leaving it for me, but that's a bit different than this travesty). Stupid bastards :mad:

ZBomber
12-16-2004, 10:33 AM
Kararn, do you have the sandcrawler by any chance?

Katarn07
12-16-2004, 10:39 AM
I got a VOTC Boba out and my shipment of the first 8 VOTC from EE as well as the Sandcrawler.

All I need now is R2, Stormie, and Chewie loose :)

Posted 11/10/04. I probably got it a few days before that though. Tis a freakin sweet scene I got set up. One of my bests yet. :)

Katarn07
12-30-2004, 06:08 AM
Forgot to post this. These are what I got for Xmas that I didn't ask for.

Battlefront Scout Trooper. I really don't care for this. I don't own the game so it's not that big of a deal for me. Just a recarded guy in some modern packaging.

Jorg Sacul. Well, I never really really wanted him but I'm still glad I finally got him.

Mexican Convention Luke and Yoda 2-Pack. This thing is freakin sweet. It's got a window box with OTC Luke and Yoda on their stands. Luke his doing a handstand, Yoda's talking to him. I have my loose OTC Luke with OTC Yoda in the backpack right by it. It's really cool looking. It's C7 packaging but a little super glue will boost it up to C8 :)

Katarn07
12-31-2004, 11:43 AM
I got the 5 transtitional wave guys today at two Wal-Marts and a TRU. I also got the last 2 Jedi Screen Scenes at TRU.

ZBomber
12-31-2004, 12:59 PM
For Christmas, i got:
Lando General
Luke Jedi Knight (times 2 actually)
Leia Bespin
OTC Yoda
Crix Madine
Han Solo AT-AT Driver disguise
Silver Vader
OTC Dark Side set

Me and Andrew are going shopping Sunday. Yesterday, I check Wal-Mart. They didn't have a single Star Wars figurine.