PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day Rogue 15 !

Com Raven
01-21-2003, 10:11 AM
Title says it all :)

-=Hooded-Jedi=-
01-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Whoa its ur birthday! HAPPY BDAY MAN. How old are you now?

Hannibal
01-21-2003, 10:59 AM
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/food/beverages/happy_hour_md_wht.gif
Oops! I mean birthday. ;) :D
http://images.animfactory.com/animations/food/food/peanut_guy_dancing_md_wht.gif

Rogue15
01-21-2003, 11:02 AM
hehehe thank you, thank you! I'm 19!! :D My parents got my a mini fridge for my room, so i don't need to sneak upstairs, splintercell-style to get a coke now! :D

Pad
01-21-2003, 01:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 15!!!!!;)

watch out for a guy called al kohol :p

Rogue15
01-21-2003, 03:38 PM
don't u mean...next time quadruple check your schedule?

I was called into work as 'late' and i was like all pissed off and stuff and when i saw i was looking at last week's schedule....why they leave it up...i don't know... :rolleyes: anyways.....i didn't tell anybody at work it was my bday and am never going to say my age there and let it be a mystery. :D

Hannibal
01-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
anyways.....i didn't tell anybody at work it was my bday and am never going to say my age there and let it be a mystery. :D

That's good because.
Mystery loves company
Abraham Lincoln;) j/k

I don't tell the people I work with it's my birthday either. But they already know so...

adillon
01-21-2003, 04:42 PM
i dont have a birthday ... i have a BORN ON DATE stamped on my left butt-cheek, just like the beer bottles.

anyway, enough about me ...

let's talk about me ...

oops.

seriously though, happy brithday man! gotta love those mini-fridges!!

Taos
01-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Hey happy birthday Rogue 15! :D Now don't hurt yourself tonight. ;)

Try not to get arrested. :D

You really don't want just coke in that fridge....you need beer! :D

Rogue15
01-22-2003, 11:41 AM
Well, here's the rest of what i got:

Signs on dvd
2 pairs of pants, now i have a good selection to choose from! =]
a camoflauge shirt that has 'You don't know it, but i'm right in front of you!' written on the front
a black jacket

no xbox live though. *shrugs* i get it next time i go to the mall. hehe got my fridge full of mountain dew. :D

oh and i played some ghost recon split-screen....holy ****. that was the best split screen action EVER.

Pad
01-22-2003, 11:46 AM
u finally got that signs movie eey? :p

and so it makes rogues total dressin room:
2pair of pants
1 tshirt
1jacket :D

j/k :xp:

*sigh*
i dont have an xbox and im also not able to play splinter cell. what is the world goin to?

o well, maybe thats something for my birthday next month.;)

Jed
01-22-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
Well, here's the rest of what i got:

Signs on dvd
2 pairs of pants, now i have a good selection to choose from! =]
a camoflauge shirt that has 'You don't know it, but i'm right in front of you!' written on the front
a black jacket

no xbox live though. *shrugs* i get it next time i go to the mall. hehe got my fridge full of mountain dew. :D

oh and i played some ghost recon split-screen....holy ****. that was the best split screen action EVER.

No XBox live? Damn.

At least you got Signs!

Is that black jacket leather? :naughty:

Hehe.

Rogue15
01-23-2003, 06:55 AM
nope, it's more like cortoroye or howver it's spelled. :D

Treacherous Mercenary
01-23-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Padanime
[B]*sigh*
i dont have an xbox and im also not able to play splinter cell. what is the world goin to?

/me starts to grin at the nice and beautiful graphics for SC. :D

Anyways, sounds like your birthday was sweet R15. ;) But just when I issued you a happy birthday on GB forums, CR had to issue one for here too. :p

(Hey LT, could you PM me your MSN username so I can get suggestions on what beer to get after turning 18? ;P)

-s/<itzo-
01-23-2003, 12:26 PM
I know its late but.....

Feliz Cumpleaņos!!!

Darth Simpson
01-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Happy birthday!

Taos
01-23-2003, 04:51 PM
15, any chance of getting LIVE? If so when do you think that will be? :)

Rogue15
01-23-2003, 09:36 PM
soon. this monday i'm getting a ****load of money, i've been wanting a pair of rollerblades since i grew out of my last pair 2 years ago, so i'll get those and 2 weeks after i'll get myself xbox live. =]
so, hopefully by February 3. at the very least, i'll wait til galaxies comes out while kotor keeps me busy.