PDA

View Full Version : oh oh!


COJ
01-21-2003, 06:17 PM
hey guys! I'm back

that's right! this ****ing brutal semester is over! and I think I'm going to slowly start re-joining this forum, i need to have so fun!

wow...it's freakin weird to be back here, it's very different..or maybe im just drunk and I have no clue what to type..

anyways,

I'm back

:sbdance :sbdance :sbdance :sbdance :sbdance :sbdance :sbdance :sbdance

obi
01-21-2003, 06:23 PM
You probably don't know me, but welcome back anyway. :D

BTW, nice Strong Bads :-p

Too bad the homestarrunner site is gone. :(

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-21-2003, 07:00 PM
hey griswold, wassup?
awsome u came back, and quite a coincidence too, because nfgb just came back

(frenchy came back also, for the 982363y69327th time ;P)

Feral
01-21-2003, 07:07 PM
I didn't know you could return to a forum 982363y69327 times, the "y" makes things complicated.

__________________
Dedication
They may be called the Palace Guards, the City Guards or the Patrol. Whatever the name, their purpose of any heroic fantasy is identical: it is, round about Chapter Three (or ten minutes into the film) to rush into the room, attack the hero one at a time, and be slaughtered. No-one ever asked them if they wanted to.

This post is dedicated to those fine men.

Guybrush122
01-21-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by The Feral Chicken
the "y" makes things complicated.

yes...in fact, it hurts my brian very badly like.

COJ
01-21-2003, 08:45 PM
you guys should stop drinking, and go to school

SuicidalXWing
01-21-2003, 09:32 PM
They haven't been drinking enough. Oh, welcome back, person. and on a side note. I'm the richest person in LF! Pointwise that is.

Frenchyd
01-21-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop


(frenchy came back also, for the 982363y69327th time ;P)

:D i'm sensing a little more forum love time, because there's so many people who love me back.

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-21-2003, 10:48 PM
yeah, we like u.
[whispering to frenchy]cant say "love" my gf is very... well... insecure[/]... Oh no, she heard me!
*runs away*

jk

btw
[whispering to gris] keep an eye on sxw, he will steal your credits and shoot you in the legs. and then he is gonna kick your head and steal your wallet... no wait, those were some crazy dudes from aresen...[/]

COJ
01-22-2003, 12:28 AM
hum...points, what are they?



I admit to the world, I have alcohol problems..*burp*

Joshi
01-22-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by The Feral Chicken
I didn't know you could return to a forum 982363y69327 times, the "y" makes things complicated.

__________________
Dedication
They may be called the Palace Guards, the City Guards or the Patrol. Whatever the name, their purpose of any heroic fantasy is identical: it is, round about Chapter Three (or ten minutes into the film) to rush into the room, attack the hero one at a time, and be slaughtered. No-one ever asked them if they wanted to.

This post is dedicated to those fine men.

hang on a second. i didn't think you'd be so obvious as to actually copy my sig too! that's just wrong.
oh well, welcome back Gris.

Kj°len
01-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
[whispering to gris] keep an eye on sxw, he will steal your credits and shoot you in the legs. and then he is gonna kick your head and steal your wallet... no wait, those were some crazy dudes from aresen...[/]

SXW is a crazy guy from aresen. :p

Welcome back Grissy, :p, hope you stay. The point system is a new thing on LucasForums, posting earns you points, getting posts rated high gives you points and People replying to your threads give you points. You can exchange points at the Lucasforums Store:
http://www.lucasforums.com/store.php?s=&action=main
You can buy cool stuff like glows and italic names, name changes, etc. I want a midi in my profile and pictures in my sig. I'm saving up. :)
It's an awesome new system, and once you buy some stuff, it cost a whole lot less to change it.

Note: Please to not spam to earn points.:p

SuicidalXWing
01-23-2003, 12:26 AM
You forgot sexy! Crazy and sexy!

Al-back from the BigWhoop
01-23-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Kj°len
SXW is a crazy guy from aresen. :p



ding ding ding! weve got a winner!

Kj°len
01-23-2003, 05:59 PM
*Claps*
Yaaaaaaaaay, What I WIN?! :D :D :D

Hey Griswold are you staying?
It seems more people are coming back to us. Faith, NFGB, Griswold, but Fender seems to be gone, :-/.

COJ
01-23-2003, 08:37 PM
im still here, just...seem to have lost the touch to post..if I ever had it..

im just happy I got cheerleaders dancing for me 24/7

Frenchyd
01-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Kj°len

It seems more people are coming back to us. Faith, NFGB, Griswold,

*COUGH, COUGH*

mercatfat
01-24-2003, 01:05 AM
Hey Frenchy- Why don't you start a Livejournal like you wanted to? I sent you a code.