PDA

View Full Version : the war with luminaro unduli between longo 2 guns

Jeedii_zaarinn
01-25-2003, 11:59 AM
note: i started chapter 1 but nobody replied to it in the fan fiction so im gonna replay the chapter and it will be in dialouge and part story also this story has been changed).

A long time ago, in a galazy far far away, in the clantaani system, on board helm's deep, in the war room, longo 2 guns, leader of the moxie boys was addressing his gang.

longo: i have recieved reprts that there is a new sith, Luminaro Unduli. <a hologram comes up showing a picture of the sith> He has been causing trouble on malastare. i will need to have another jedi accompany me in the Gettysburg and fly to malastare. Then we will meet up with Sebolto.

Jedi joey:who will go with you master?

longo: jedi adam will go with me. Adam go to the armory and get 2 muzzle flint lock rifles. i will go to my quarters and get my 2 blaster pistols and my lightsaber. then meet at the main hangar.

At the main hangar:

longo: are u ready adam?

Jedi adam: yes master. i also brought us 2 gun pouches for the flint lock rifles, and i even remembered the bayonets this time. Also all the gear that we need for the rifles is in the 2 pouches.

longo:ok good now lets get on the ship.

the ship pulls out of the main hangar and jumps into hyperspace
longo and adam talk about the mission ahead.

adam: so were gonna go to malastare.

longo: yes we are. adam u take the controls and ill head to the comm unit and contact sebolto to get permission to land the ship by his palace.

the comm unit starts up and an image of sebolto comes on.

longo: sebolto this is longo 2 guns. u have asked me to come and deal with the sith that has been terrorizing ur dug and gran citizens.

sebolto: yes longo i have. and before u ask u may land near my palace.

longo: thank u ur highness.

all of a sudden the ship was rocked with an explosion

longo: adam what was that!?!?!?!?!?!?

adam: 2 sith like ships have came out and started attacking us.

longo: get on the turret, ill get on the other. Mk-2424 will pilot and operate the forrward cannon, and the ion cannon. shields to full power!

the 2 jedi went to the turrets and started blasting away at the sith star fighters. MK shot a sith fighter with a ion blast and adam finished it with laser fodder. Longo then blasted the 2nd fighter and turned it to rubble.

to be continued:

Jeedii_zaarinn
01-25-2003, 09:32 PM
so what does anybody think of my story

Darth NeoVenom
01-25-2003, 10:23 PM
It'z a really cool story. A have a character, but it'z a Sith. You can check him out on the Character Data Bank. I also have a planet posted up. I'll probably make a Jedi for this story. :D :deathstar :atat: :bdroid1:

edit: merged these posts for you, will take up less thread space that way ;)

-Redwing

Darth NeoVenom
01-25-2003, 11:00 PM
After the battle, the two Jedi could see a small craft in the distance. As it gets closer and closer, the two Jedi noticed that it is an X-wing.

*A voice crackles over the comm unit*

"I was wondering if you need any help with the problem on Malastare. My name is Zan-Cool Corizen. I am a Jedi from Yavin."

Jeedii_zaarinn
01-26-2003, 08:04 AM
i read ur story and planet ur person is very interesting. u should read my person and planet

Jeedii_zaarinn
01-26-2003, 04:36 PM
now to get on with the story

longo contacts the jedi in the xwing

longo: zan-cool this is longo 2 guns, we are on a private mission to malastare.

Adam: master longo may i inquire that this jedi appeared right after the 2 sith star fighters attacked?

Longo: yes i can see that. we will shoot down this jedi, and he may appear to be allinged with luminaro unduli. Adam, stay here at at the comm unit and i will go and fly the ship into attack formation. on my signal cut the transmission.

longo ran to the cockpit, charged up the laser cannons and went full speed ahead. then longo signaled adam to cut the transmission and the jedi was surprised to see that longo was using ion cannons. with both ions shooting, soon the xwing was reduced to a pile of non electrical scrap. the jedi was very angry. then without further notice the Gettysburg rushed into hyperspace.

end of chapter 2

Darth NeoVenom
01-26-2003, 08:42 PM
After Zan-Cool saw the ship go into hyperspace, he wonders why the two Jedi attack.

*Calmly starts to rig up a temporarily solution for the problem*

After a few hours of rigging. The engine starts up. Zan-Cool heads to the Jedi Academy on Yavin. When Zan-Cool arrives at Yavin, he speaks to one of the mechanics,

"Can you do me a favor and repair my X-Wing."

The mechanics starts to check and repair Zan-Cool's X-Wing. While the mechanic is fixing up Zan-Cool's X-Wing, Zan-Cool asks a Jedi Master if he could inform Luke that if he could speak to him.
After waiting a while, the Jedi Master returns and speaks to Zan-Cool,

"Master Luke is ready to speak to you. Follow me please."

Zan-Cool follows the Jedi to a chamber where he can see Luke meditating in the distance facing the window. Luke speaks to Zan-Cool,

"Welcome Jedi Corizen."

Luke then stands up and walks calmly towards Zan-Cool.

"Master Luke." Zan-Cool replies while nodding his head slightly towards Luke. "The encounter with the two Jedi wasn't as successful as I planned. They thought I was intruding on their private mission to Malastera."

Luke replies, "How peculiar. I will inform you when I come up with a solution to this whole perdicament. Meanwhile, you are welcome to train more in the academy."

Zan-Cool responses, "Thank you, Master Luke."

And with a slight nod again towards Luke, Zan-Cool and the Jedi Master heads towards the chamber's exit.

topshot
02-01-2003, 04:07 PM
Story's good so far. Maybe I might join in. (keyword =Maybe :D )

Darth NeoVenom
02-01-2003, 04:50 PM
It would be cool if more people joined :D. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

topshot
02-01-2003, 06:23 PM
Ok, I'll join, but I'll be using my character from the "Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge" RPG (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=89003)

Darth NeoVenom
02-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Cool...A bounty hunter:saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

topshot
02-01-2003, 09:01 PM
On Bespin, Obi Bond Kenobi wanders through the streets and walks into a cantina.

"Bartender! Hey Bartender!"

Obi Bond waits a couple moments, and the bartender comes to serve him.

"What'll it be, friend?"

"Corellian Ale. Shaken, not stirred."

As the bartender prepares Obi's drink, Obi watches a nearby holo-board.

"This just in from the Bespin News Area. A couple of sith, speeding on sith interceptors, have been spotted near the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. It looks as if they're planning some sort of invasion......."

Obi, disgusted with the sith scum, bellowed:"Sithspit. They must be ones who almost nearly blew my ship apart! I better investigate this, after my Corellian Ale.........."

"Hey Bartender! Where's my drink???"

The bartender lays down a cold glass of Corellian.

"Thank you!"

He then gulps it down and rushes off to the repair station where he left his ship, The Golden Eye.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-01-2003, 09:17 PM
as the gettysburgh descend through the malastare atmosphere, longo pilots his ship to sebolto's compound. he and adam walk to the front door and was greeted by 2 dugs. they walked to the throne room. There they were greeted by sebolto.

sebolto: hello master jedis

longo: hello sebolto, a pleasure to see you!

sebolto: here here, lets get to buisness

for the next hour they talked about luminaro unduli. How they would be able to stop him. then all of a sudden!!!

BOOM!

luminaro Unduli comes in with 10 sith soldiers.

longo: adam do you remember firing commands?

adam: yes master!

longo: here we go then. Ready arms, Aim!, Fire

2 blue blaster bolts come sprining out of the rifles. they hit 2 sith soldiers. meanwhile sebolto's guards take down 7 sith soldiers
ducking behing some columns, longo and adam reload their rifles.

longo: again with the firing commands, ready arms!, Aim!, Fire!!

2 more sith soldiers fall down and the last sith soldier takes a pot shot at longo's arm. Longo is wounded for the time being. the soldier that shot longo takes aim again but falls down as sebolto takes a shot at him.

longo: thanks sebolto.

luminaro: ah jedi, i see you have killed my men, there is now war between us, we will be back again!

adam: master we should get back to the ship. can you walk?

longo: yes. we must get back to helms deep. there we will talk about this new threat!

end of part 3

topshot
02-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Obi Bond, travelling at high speeds through the galaxy, picks up his commlink radio.

"Zan-Cool, are you there? I repeat, are you there?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-01-2003, 10:27 PM
While training in the Jedi Academy on Yavin, Zan-Cool Corizen hears his commlink go off...

*Zan-Cool answers his commlink*

"Ah..Obi Bond, good to hear from you old friend," Zan-Cool responds back.

topshot
02-02-2003, 07:12 PM
"Yes, it is good to hear from you too. Say, you didn't happen to walk past any strange, dark looking men in the Academy, did you?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-02-2003, 07:22 PM
"No, I didn't noticed anyone with the description you gave me." Zan-Cool replies.

Zan-Cool continues, "But indeed, I sense a disturbance in the force. I'll inform Master Skywalker about this strange disturbance."

A while later, Zan-Cool speaks to Luke.

Zan-Cool says to Luke, "Master Luke, I sense a disturbance in the force."

Luke responds, "I sense this disturbance too, Jedi Corizen, I'll inform everyone to be alert. I have a bad feeling about this."

topshot
02-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Obi thinks hard about these two he encountered.

"Hmmm, it looked like those sith were heading to the Academy. I could be wrong. But just in case......."

*takes out a lightsaber.*

Darth NeoVenom
02-02-2003, 10:23 PM
*Zan-Cool picks up his commlink and contacts Obi Bond*

Zan-Cool radios to Obi Bond, "I already informed Luke and he informed everyone on the Academy. Let me know what is the situation over there."

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-03-2003, 03:33 PM
As the Gettysburg comes landing in the main hangar at Helm's deep, longo and adam are very tired from their ordeal. Once the ship has docked Longo and adam rush up into the command room. There the rest of the gang awaits:

longo: hey gang we got some disturbing news. we came across luminaro unduli. indeed he was terrorizing malastare and we think he won't be doing that again. we also came across another person by the name of zan cool corizan. we were able to disable his ship and we may think that he is in connection with unduli.

all of a sudden jedi chris comes in with a message:

jedi chris: master, there is a phone call for you, it is master skywalker from the jedi academy on yavin 4.

longo goes to the phone and picks up the very very old fashion phone

longo: hello you have reached wjjz and you have won a trip to the beaches of spira!!! ah im just kidding master skywalker, waaaaaazzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuupppppppp!! whats new?

luke skywalker: hello master longo i got some news for you. there are 2 people that would like to help you with this assignment, one is a jedi here and the other is a bounty hunter. here is some more good news our people found a crateload of some colonial clothes?!? since your gang is into historical stuff there is enough for you, your gang and militia.

Longo: great!!!! when will it arrive? in a few months? ok. when do you want me at the academy?

luke: right now if you can.

longo: sounds good ill bring all my weapons and what not with me ill go alone and allow me to notify the gang and place who will be in charge.

longo returns to the war room and states what he discussed with luke. he places adam in charge and then heads off to his personal ship where his weapons are already loaded.

as longo takes off and heads to the jedi academy hyperspace route he wonders who the 2 people will be.

end of part 4

Darth NeoVenom
02-03-2003, 04:12 PM
While waiting patiently for Obi Bond to respond back, Zan-Cool decides to practice his lightsaber skills against a training remote.

topshot
02-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Obi parks his ship, The Tension Dragon, inside the Academy hangar bay, jumps out of the captain's seat, runs up to the Academy doorbell and buzzes Zan Cool and Luke Skywalker.

Without mere introduction, Luke had already known Obi Bond would be in his presence.

Luke:"Hello, Obi Bond."

Obi:"Skywalker......"

Luke:"I informed the academy of the attack you said the sith may start. Any updates yet?"

Obi:"I've just received reports that the sith planning to attack here are elite fighters named Lord Crueder, and his apprentice, Darth Morbius. I assumed they were generals of this Luminaro Unduli's army. Can't quite tell, though."

Luke:"Luminaro Unduli's army is very powerful in the force. All of
his soldiers are either Dark Jedi or Sith. That's why he
prepared for this war against Longo 2guns and the other
academy members. I've informed Longo that you and Zan
Cool Corizen will be accompanying him on his mission."

Obi:"Thank you, Master Luke."

Luke walks off back into his meditation room upstairs.

Obi mutters under his breath,"He has got to teach me how to sense people in his presence some day........"

Darth NeoVenom
02-03-2003, 07:03 PM
After Zan-Cool finished his training. He spots Obi Bond in the distance.

*Zan-Cool walks towards Obi Bond*

Zan-Cool speaks, "Ah...Obi Bond, I was wondering when I will see you in person again. I see you have came prepared. You think they are really going to attack the Academy?"

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 07:27 PM
((OOC: ill also use my character from "Mission to Ord Katrassi: Klai's Revenge" ))
*lands his ship, the venture the right outside of the academy, jumps out and heads in, recognizing Obi Bond*
"Bond, we got multiple ships heading in, and i don't think they're coming over for lunch"

Darth NeoVenom
02-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Zan-Cool thinks and says "I guess they are going to attack after all. I sense a great disturbance on one of those ships. I think it is a sith."

Zan-Cool continues, "I'll inform Luke that ships are heading this way."

"By the way, my name is Zan-Cool Corizen." he introduces himself to David.

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 08:51 PM
"My name's David, friends call me Havoc."

Darth NeoVenom
02-03-2003, 09:02 PM
After the introduction, moments later, Zan-Cool meets up with Luke again.

"Master Luke," Zan-Cool says while slightly bowing towards Luke. Zan-Cool continues, "Havoc,a friend of Obi Bond, recently inform me and Obi Bond that multiple ships were heading in on Yavin. I sensed a great disturbance in one of the ships. I think it is.."

*Luke interupts Zan-Cool before he finishes*

"A sith. I know. Be prepare Zan-Cool. I'll warn the pilots to go and the prepare the X-wings and A-wings. It is best to take them out in space before they reach the Academy." says Luke.

"May the force be with you Jedi Corizen."

"May the force be with you Master Skywalker" Zan-Cool replies.

And with a slight bow to each other, they parted.

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 09:40 PM
(to Obi Bond)
"Skywalker's here? Damn. That's gonna complicate things"

Darth NeoVenom
02-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Zan-Cool returns to where Obi-Bond and Havoc previously at.

Zan-Cool speaks to them, "I already informed Luke. He has X-wings and A-wings ready to take out those ships that are heading over here."

jokemaster
02-03-2003, 10:04 PM
"how many ships are there? They have at least 10 carriers"

Darth NeoVenom
02-04-2003, 11:57 AM
Zan-Cool responses back, "20 of each wings. After all, we can contact the New Republic for help, but I'm sure Luke already contacted them way before you have came here."

jokemaster
02-04-2003, 12:26 PM
"they won't get here in time, we need more ships."

Darth NeoVenom
02-04-2003, 02:09 PM
"Hmm...You are right. Wait a minute, I think Longo 2 Guns should be at the Academy's hanger. Luke was telling me that he inform Longo 2 Guns. Maybe he brought extra ships." says Zan-Cool.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-04-2003, 03:10 PM
longo lands at the academy hangar and walks down the ramp of the gettysburg

longo: hello everybody waaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuupppppppp!!!!!!!!!

everybody: wwwwaaaaaaazzzzzzuuupppp!!!!!!!!!

zan cool: longo did u bring extra ships?

longo: no but i can contact my militia, they'll come in with 2 star ships and 4 wings of pursuer enforcement fighters per star ship
plus all of my ships are upgraded with super shields. now if it comes to air combat my ships also carry the gunships that were used during the clone wars. then if it comes to ground combat, my militia and jedi gang would be here.

obi-bond: great longo seems like ur always prepared.

longo: havoc what can u do to contribute to this battle? and obi bond?

havoc: i got my ship?

obi bond: same here

longo: zan cool i want you with me in the turrets on my ship. who will be the leader?

luke: i will.

longo: ok luke but may i suggest that you command everything from the ISD Yankee? if luminaro bombs the academy you will be safe on the yankee. now everybody- we will meet up in the hangar of the yankee. now lets get to it!!

Darth NeoVenom
02-04-2003, 03:51 PM
*Zan-Cool heads to the hanger with the others.*

"How much damage can take Longo?" Zan-Cool asks Longo 2 guns while they are walking.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-04-2003, 04:28 PM
well zan cool it'll be hard hitting those sheilds, they can take alot of damage. hey anyway im sorry that we shot u down, we thought u were with luminaro since u appeared right after that sith fighter attack.

*takes out comlink* mk get the gettysburg ready and relay a message to helm's deep that all alvailable ships pilots and the jedi gang to come here. don't bother with the defenders at my house on the planet.

*mk whistles his ok*

now zan lets hop into the ship. here we got the chute that leads to both turrets. there is the door that leads to the cockpit.

zan: can we start heading out to space?

longo:yes we can. *reaches for comlink and contacts havoc and bond*

bond:im ready here longo

havoc: same here

longo: ok boys, here is the plan: if u feel u need to return for fuel or pick up more missles please go the yankee. if u feel u wanna quit the battle, u may return to the yankee. now to easily destroy the star fighter carriers we need to use space bombs. my ship can hold alot. i don't know about yas. if u yas want to join me for the attack runs on the carriers don't hesitate. i will be doing most of the bombing since my ship is heavily shielded. the star fighters will be shooting down the fighters. i have recieved word that the yankee and cornwallis are here. may the force be with you.

zan:are u sure we can do this?

longo: yes zan. ah master luke are u ready?

luke: yes longo

longo: here we go! hey lets put some tunes on. *reaches for cd case and it plays "Born to be Wild"

as the ships head for space, longo already sees that there are alot of ships in place. as havoc and bond head for the yankee to get their spacebombs loaded, red laser fire is spewing from the sith fighters.

longo: laser fire incoming! zan get to the turret, i have already targeted the first carrier.

4 space bombs come out and starts sailing towards the first carrier, all of a sudden the carrier explodes bringing 20 sith fighters along with it.

jokemaster
02-04-2003, 05:05 PM
*reaches into CD case and pulls out We Will Rock You*
"Space Bomb loaded, wait for it... NOW"
*shoots space bomb straight at opening where it catches 2 ships about to take off and blows up the carrier

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-04-2003, 05:19 PM
great job havoc!!!!

topshot
02-04-2003, 10:41 PM
*inserts music from the "Little Nicky" soundtrack. Jams to "School of Hard Knocks" and "Change" while blasting down a few tie-bombers and interceptors.*

Obi:"Hey, how're you guys doin' against these guys??? Anyone???"

Darth NeoVenom
02-04-2003, 11:01 PM
*Zan-Cool shoots down 3 tie-fighters with the turret and takes out his commlink*

Zan-Cool says to Obi Bond, "Everything seems good so far. What is your situation?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-05-2003, 03:39 PM
longo: ok gang about how many more carriers are there?

bond: there are 8 more.

longo dives and shoots 2 bombs at another carrier.

longo: now there are seven. hey zan, there is a com unit up in the cockpit, don't worry about taking urs out.

longo takes out O Brother where art thou cd and plays You Are My Sunshine

havoc: Oh no!!! not that song?!?!

longo: i liked that movie!!

zan blasts 4 more tie fighters with the turret, meanwhile bond destroys another carrier.

bond: 6 more!! man im getting good!

longo: so bond i hear that little thing that you did with takara, that was something! you know we should do another raid, like that. i always wanted to go on my own pirate mission.

havoc: but longo you got a gang, you got weapons, you got ships.

longo: yeah i know, but actually once we knock out luminaro there is a raid that we can do, some of the gang members were part of another gang : the gang was led by a man named Lance.

zan: so u want us sneak in the base, asess the situation, and call in ur militia if necesary?

longo: correct, the problem is that im gonna need you guys and some of my own gang members to help. ill tell you all about it later.

bond goes in and destroys 2 more carriers. then all of a sudden the last 4 go into hyper space

longo: whoa mama! i guess they couldn't handle our forces. *luke radios to havoc, bond, longo and zan*

luke: hey a ship has landed outside the academy, it is carring luminaro and 3 sith.

longo: ok, the tension dragon and the venture come and follow me down to the planet. whoever has a lightsaber come and help me

havoc:what about me?

longo: you can lead the space battle here and zan, bond and i will fight down there

havoc: sounds like a good plan.

as the Gettysburg and tension dragon head to yavin 4 the venture destroys 5 tie bombers.

Darth NeoVenom
02-05-2003, 10:54 PM
"We should check the radar to find out if there are any more tie-bombers or tie-fighters left." Zan-Cool suggests.

topshot
02-05-2003, 11:15 PM
Obi:"I've cleared a couple areas in 'tie-bombing', but it looks like they're pulling out the big guns!"

*Transmits information on the new Super Death Star to Zan-Cool.*

Obi:"This is not good at all! It'd take a shot from my particle cannon to decimate that thing! Trouble is, I'm all out of particle charges!"

Darth NeoVenom
02-05-2003, 11:30 PM
When Zan-Cool recieves the information on the new Super Death Star, he says to Obi Bond, "Blasted! This ship is 20 times more powerful than a regular Death Star. The shields on these ships are unbelievable. I think it will take more than particle cannons to penetrate the shields and let alone the armor."

*Zan-Cool shows Longo 2 Guns the information that Obi Bond sent him.*

AutoCept
02-06-2003, 01:02 AM
*Because he's bored AutoCept joins the fray.*
AutoCept's sith friend had asked him to remove a sith lord called Luminaro Unduli.
Sighting his target he drops in the middle of them. The three sith activate their light sabers while Luminaro Unduli sits back and watches.
AutoCept smiles wickedly has he activates his custom tri-bladed lightsaber, which his sith master J'korus had built for him.
The siths where fast, but AutoCept's half chaize alien race made him faster. He quickly dispatches of them, but when he turns to look for Luminaro Unduli he was gone....

Darth NeoVenom
02-06-2003, 04:49 PM
(Out of character: Are these Sith Reborns? :D)

jokemaster
02-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Havoc: Incoming Squadron from Death Star. Everyone, wedge formation, we gotta try to split them up. Go for the Bombers first
Pilot: Sensing energy working up inside Super Death Star.
Havoc: They're probably preparing to fire. Dammit where is that backup. OK team, we can't do anything about the Death Star, but for now, destroy that squadron.
*The yavin squadron goes into a triangle formation, with havoc at the point. They head straight twoard the Death Star Squadron, making it split up. The Tie Bombers start getting destroyed*
Havoc: Longo, how long till the cavalry arrives?

topshot
02-06-2003, 10:36 PM
*Obi fuels the blaster cannons with the rest of the remaining particle cells.*

Obi:"Don't worry 'bout that Death Star, guys! It's as good as........"

*quickly fires blasters at full power, decimating the Death Star and the entire Imperial squadron forming a blockade to protect it.*

".......gone."

*Checks to make sure his blaster cannons weren't damaged.*

"Damn! Cannons have been cut!"

*gets back to the captain's seat.*

"Anyone still alive out there??? If anyone receives this message, I'm going back to the academy to repair my ship."

Darth NeoVenom
02-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Zan-Cool responds back to Obi Bond through commlink, "I'm heading to the Academy as well."

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-07-2003, 12:05 PM
longo: hey guys if u want to, go to the yankee to get repaired, there is a pit droid team and their smarter than the ones back on tatooine.

zan: ok obi bond go to the yankee.

bond: sounds good, thanx longo.

longo: no prob also lets get back to the academy, i guess whats ever left has retreated

havoc: ok

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 12:46 PM
Zan-Cool says to Longo 2 Guns, "When we were battling in space, I sensed some new on Yavin, someone that wasn't there before. And then all of a sudden, every single other person I sensed disappear...Very Strange."

After he said that, Zan-Cool Corizen starts to think who was that person he sensed.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-07-2003, 04:59 PM
longo:do u think all the jedi students? The mysterious person could be Luminaro Unduli. He might have a new power to sap the force out of jedi thus making them non existing in the force. i heard that power was once used during the sith war. there is one way to block it- by harnessing the SCHAWRTZ!!!!! we must go to the planet where a relative of yoda lives-YOGURT!!

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 05:09 PM
"How far away is the planet that Yogurt lives on from Yavin?" Zan-Cool replies back.

topshot
02-07-2003, 06:12 PM
Obi:"Yogurt lives on the other side of the planet Dessert! Which is about, 10 miles from where we are!"

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 06:16 PM
"So it seems we can get to the planet with ease since it is fairly close." Zan-Cool says. Zan-Cool continues, "I can travel to Dessert with my X-Wing. It is in the hanger."

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-07-2003, 06:47 PM
longo: how about we kill a couple birds with one stone; we all go in my ship. it's pretty fast and we can all get lost if we all go in our own ship. zan, if you go in a xwing that will be the first target if any hostile forces come our way.

zan: hmmmm

longo: plus MK-22 can fly the ship, and i got alot of luxouris stuff here. tv, dvd player, boombox, playstation 2, holo games, alot of dvds

havoc and bond: we're in, come on zan.

zan: oh allright

longo: great guys.

the 3 ships land in front of the academy. luke skywalker is going to handle the problem with the jedi students and will work to get their powers back. meanwhile havoc and bond park their ships in the hangar and go into the Gettysburg. Then the Gettysburg heads off to the desert planet.

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 06:50 PM
Zan-Cool asks Longo 2 Guns, "Have you ever been to the planet Dessert?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-07-2003, 06:55 PM
longo: no i haven't, if u have been there before, u be the leader

jokemaster
02-07-2003, 07:01 PM
"wait, is it planet Dessert or Desert?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Zan-Cool replies, "I have never been there. In fact, I never knew that planet existed. When are we heading towards Dessert?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-07-2003, 07:07 PM
longo: we're leaving right now. heck havoc, i stated that in my last couple of posts.

zan: hey longo you got bounty hunter? and attack of the clones on dvd?

longo yep.

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 07:09 PM
"Well I'm heading in the Gettysburg, see you inside." Zan-Cool says as he heads towards the ship.

jokemaster
02-07-2003, 09:35 PM
*lands in the Gettysburg, walking out with a blaster in it's hoilster and an E-11 blaster, hanging by his shoulder on a strap*
"I got all the weaponry I need right here"

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 09:39 PM
"Welcome back Havoc." says Zan-Cool. Zan-Cool continues, "I'm sure I have everything I need."

*Zan-Cool checks to see if he has everything he need*

"I am all set to go." he says to everyone.

topshot
02-07-2003, 11:51 PM
Obi Bond modifies his own ship inside the Gettysburg. He enhances its fire power with flame-throwers, chaser missiles, and a crap load of anything else he could get his hands.

"I'm ready!" he says to everyone.

He then takes off to planet Dessert to gain the teachings of Yogurt, the all powerful master of the schwartz!

Darth NeoVenom
02-07-2003, 11:56 PM
"How long will it take to arrive at Dessert?" Zan-Cool asks Obi Bond.

topshot
02-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Obi Bond replies"It should take 1 day to get there, 2 days to land, and 6 days to find the temple of Yogurt, THE ALL POWERFULL!!!!!."

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 12:12 AM
"I heard rumors that Dessert is a barren wasteland. Completely covered in sand...nothing more than that." Zan-Cool says. "How can a person live on such a planet?"

topshot
02-08-2003, 08:55 AM
Obi:"Hmm, think he survives on water from an oasis maybe?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 09:05 AM
"Maybe. I guess that is one of the mysteries of Yogurt." Zan-Cool says.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-08-2003, 09:54 AM
maybe he has a star bucks coffee shop in there, and 5 star hotel for guests. hey lonestar stated that he has his own gift shop. now obi bond, u think it is gonna take 2 days to land, my grandmother can land this ship in 10 minutes.

zan: do u think ur grandmother can come along?

longo: i don't think so, now look here is the plan; we go in find yogurt, master the power of the swchartz, stop by the gift shop to get some gifts, then we come back to the academy, help the jedi students get their powers back, find luminaro, kill him, and we save the day. kabeesh?

zan, bond and havoc: kabeesh

topshot
02-08-2003, 12:41 PM
"Yeah, I think that since this ship is so close to the planet's atmosphere, we'll land 20 seconds! One more thing........"

*takes out Dark Helmet's helmet and throws it into the fuel burner.*

"..........don't ask where that came from. I found it outside a local restaurant where they serve that "Soup of the Day" stuff that killed one guy."

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 02:32 PM
"I am afraid that it is against the code of being a Jedi to kill someone. I'll help you defeat Luminaro, but I'm not killing him." Zan-Cool says.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-08-2003, 03:06 PM
longo: now look zan, defeating him is the same thing as killing him. now if we stabbed him in cold blood, then yeah it's against jedi code, but the jedi code was wiped out when the jedi were nearly wiped out.

zan: ok

now that the gettysburg has landed on the Dessert planet. the heroes have gotten out and started combing the desert for Yogurt's oasis. a large comb has been brought out.

bond: longo why are we using a comb to comb the desert, even though the desert doesn't have hair!?!?!?!

longo: i don't know, it worked for dark helemet. especially that we killed time since we used ludicrous speed.

havoc: yeah now i got a bruise the size of the MAW, after i nearly went through the windshield.

longo: hey i told you, to buckle in, happened to dark helemet. we'll review the tape when we get back from yogurt's.

zan: or we bring the tape with us, and watch it yogurt's place.

longo: good idea.

after a couple hours, of combing the desert, the 4 heros finally reached yogurt's oasis. Havoc goes to the door and knocks. All of a sudden the stone doors open. the gang hears waterfalls, and music coming from inside.

zan: well lets all head in

the gang walks in and soon finds yogurt.

longo: yo yogurt whats up!

yogurt: not much who u all might be?

zan: im zan-cool corizen, this is longo 2 guns, obi- bond, and Havoc

yogurt:whats ur buisness?

longo: we came here to master the power of the scwartz, so that we can stop Luminaro Unduli.

yogurt:ok follow me.

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 03:35 PM
"I never knew such a temple exists, very interesting." Zan-Cool says while looking around the temple.

topshot
02-08-2003, 06:16 PM
Obi:"Oh it's interesting all right, you should see the store he has setup here."

Yogurt:"Obi Bond needs not training to use the schwartz. I trained him 5 days ago before he met you. The schwartz is strong with him......"

Obi:"Yeah, he's trained me before. Though I never used 'the ring' in battles, Master Yogurt has taught me many principles of combat used against most opponents."

Yogurt:"That is true, I have teached him many things since we last met. He knew there would be a war being fought against Luminaro Unduli. That is why he joined your cause, longo."

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 08:06 PM
"Interesting." Zan-Cool says. "So I take it that you have the upper hand. Where are we heading now?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-08-2003, 09:25 PM
longo: my guess zan, is that we'll start training. and we be heading to the training rooms

yogurt: yes, longo. but first we must stop at the ring room. now please choose wisley.

zan: i want mine to be light blue. :cool:

havoc: ill want mine to be yellow

longo: ill be green. havoc, you may want to have another ring cuz when we fight we'll be using 2 sabers (one light saber and one ring)

zan: sounds good.

yogurt: now lets go to the training. u will be fighting holograms some troopers, sith, and dark helemet; heck i think he'll be the easiest. to destroy them, you must chop their heads off.

zan: very easy

longo, havoc, and zan walk into the small areana. there are 5 doors, all of a sudden several blue figures walk in and raise their blasters.

havoc: this is gonna be messy!!

the 2 jedi and havoc ignite their rings. they can feel the power of the schwartz in them!!!!!!!!

soon blaster bolts fill the room. longo jumps and chops off the head on one sith soldier, spins and chops off the hand off of another one then lops off the head.

zan dives and chops the legs off then force freezes the soldier and lops the head off of that one.

havoc jumps lands behind another one stabs him in the back and lops off his head.

then the room fills with several sith, they ignite their sabers, and havoc longo zan prepare for battle.

zan dives in and a sith throws lightning at him. zan is knocked out for a while. longo teleports himself behind a sith and lops off his arms, and lops off the head of the sith. havoc is interlocked with one sith-it seems like there is no hope for havoc when zan force pushes the sith to the ground and havoc lops that sith's head off.:sithm: only 2 more sith remain.

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 09:38 PM
"This training is intense." Zan-Cool says to the others.

jokemaster
02-08-2003, 09:42 PM
*dodges a saber swing*
"no kidding."

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-08-2003, 09:54 PM
now longo goes and lops the head off one more and zan finishes the last. then at the 5th door darkhelmet comes out, lifts his helmet up, and it's the face of Rick Moranis!!!!

longo: oh no we got to face off rick moranis.

the voice of yogurt: hey i resemble mel brooks so whats the diffrence

zan: true

all of a sudden rick moranis a.k.a dark helmet fires a shot at havoc and longo, they are out of the fight with moranis.

longo: hey look at the bright side; he didn't shrink us!!

zan: i will take care of this 4eyed geek

jokemaster
02-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Rick Moranis: That's the last time I use Suicidal Speed

Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Zan-Cool stands right it front of Dark Helmet, both his ring and lightsaber ignited. Zan-Cool swings his schwarts ring and then his lightsaber but Dark Helmet dodges both.

"Ha....you are too slow." says Dark Helmet.

Both, clash sabers.

Then Zan-Cool flips over Dark Helmet and slashes, but Dark Helmet blocks.

Dark Helmet swings his schwarts ring but Zan-Cool blocks.

Then Dark Helmet fires shots from his ring towards Zan-Cool.

Quickly, Zan-Cool reflects the shots, but one shot gets through and hits his arm. Zan-Cool screams. Right before Dark Helmet nearly beheads Zan-Cool, Zan-Cool uses his force speed and very quickly moves out of the way from Dark helmets schwarts ring. He then slashes Dark Helmet's right arm and quickly beheads him.

topshot
02-08-2003, 11:19 PM
Obi:"How well do you think they'll fare against Luminaro Unduli, Master?"

Yogurt:"The schwartz cannot always predict the outcome of a battle, young Obi Bond. It all rests on these jedis to bring peace back to the galaxy once more. The fate of the entire universe is at stake! They must complete their training, or else we are all to be doomed........"

Obi:"I take it you mean they need the extra perceptionism to help them a bit."

Yogurt (coughs):"Yes. But they must be strong. It is the right side of the schwartz that must be pure enough to overcome the wrong side."

Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 09:35 PM
When Zan-Cool finishes. He deactivates his schwarts ring and lightsaber. "Is there any more training?" he asks Yogurt.

topshot
02-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Yogurt:"You have much to learn, Zan-Cool Corizan. But, I will not always be the one to teach you. Sometimes you have to teach yourself how to overcome obstacles that a jedi may not be able to do. Look over there....."

Yogurt points to where Obi Bond is practicing his skills. Obi Bond uses the force to jump very high, but then he begins to fall a bit.

Yogurt:"Watch Obi Bond practice my teachings now. You may learn something."

Falling a little, Obi quickly manages to perform an "air jump."

Yogurt:"Obi has practiced what I call an Air Jump. It allows you to jump a second time while in the air. Go ahead and try that! Meanwhile, I'll be setting up my store where you can buy things from 'Spaceballs: The Movie.' "

Darth NeoVenom
02-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Zan-Cool tries to do a Air Jump, but can't. "Seems harder than I thought." he says to himself.

topshot
02-10-2003, 06:06 PM
Obi:"It takes alot of practice to actually perform one correctly. People usually get it right on the 5 or 6th try. Took me 6 tries to get it right when I trained here. Speaking of training, would you like to be my sparring partner (training buddy ;) )for this session?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-10-2003, 07:36 PM
oh sure and havoc and i will be sparring partners

jokemaster
02-10-2003, 08:35 PM
"agreed, just go easy on me the first time, I don't have any previous sparring expirience"

Darth NeoVenom
02-10-2003, 08:56 PM
"Sure, why not." Zan-Cool says to Obi Bond.

topshot
02-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Obi shows Zan-Cool, Havoc, and Longo to the battleground simulator.

"This'll be good for the both of us. It will be a 1 on 1 in a battleground simulator. The battleground will vary on the type of warrior that enters. The Nar Shaddaa Streets simulator will be for us, Zan-Cool."

Obi steps into the Nar Shaddaa simulation chamber and waits for Zan to enter so that they can start training.

Darth NeoVenom
02-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Zan-Cool enters the emulator. "Ok. I am ready. May the force be with you Obi Bond."

topshot
02-10-2003, 10:27 PM
Obi:"And to you too, Zan-Cool."

The Nar Shaddaa simulation begins. Obi waits in the shadows on top of the nearby catwalks in the area he landed in, waiting for Zan to spot him. As he waits, he polishes his saber hilt and schwartz ring.

AutoCept
02-11-2003, 01:19 AM
AutoCept walks thru the temple. Bodys of students are scaterd everywhere.
He walks up the steps to the top of the temple and sees Luminaro Unduli. "I have been waiting for you AutoCept" He says. "Your tri-bladed lightsaber is just what I need to control the secret powers of this temple."
With that AutoCept and Luminaro Unduli ignite their sabers and prepare for battle.....

Darth NeoVenom
02-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Zan-Cool whispers to himself, "It seems like this arena is larger than I thought."

Zan-Cool then force jumps to the second floor of a building and cautiously looks out the window. He then quickly hides in the shadows and whispers to himself, "Hmm, where is he?"

topshot
02-11-2003, 06:17 PM
A hand reaches from out of nowhere and catches Zan-Cool by surprise. The other hand, with blazing speed, takes Zan's lightsaber from its holster.

"I'm right here!!!"

Zan tries to pull his saber back with the help of the force, but Obi quickly grasped it firmly in both of his hands. Not letting go, Obi taunts Zan.

"You have to be as quick and strong as I am to get your saber back! The sith we'll be facing off against will be much stronger than me by far!"

Obi jumps, grabs a pocket of air, and performs an Air Jump. Zan uses the force to jump as high as Obi.

"Your determination to get back your saber is good, but is your will power any better?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-12-2003, 11:33 AM
Soon after Obi Bond finished talking, Zan-Cool kicks his lightsaber out of Obi Bond's hands and force pull it to himself. He then lands on top of a building's roof, backflips quickly, and looks at Obi Bond.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-12-2003, 05:29 PM
longo: hey havoc what training simulator do you want to do?

havoc: the energy room at the theed palace. lots of catwalks.

longo: cool

the jedi master and mercanry walk into the room. the room transforms into the hangar. there are the dead bodies of some soldiers that helped the queen liberate the palace. plus the broken bodies of the battle droids that were cut from qui-gon jinn and Obi-wan Kenobi. Havoc walks to the right door and it opens.

topshot
02-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Receiving Zan's kick to the chest sent Obi Bond flying towards the roof of another building.

"Guess that answers my question! He's pretty good at timing a perfectly well-rounded kick!" Obi thinks to himself.

"Hey Zan! Look above yah!!!!"

With that said, Obi stealthily leapt to the same platform Zan jumped to, but they were farther apart. Turning on his cloaking device, Obi charges towards Zan at half of his maximum speed and then jumps, slamming into Zan with a perfectly rounded double backflip kick.

Zan's saber, now back in Obi's possession, ignites and Obi then ignites his own lightsaber, its glow burning orange. Forcefully, Obi walks in a sword dance movement, striking above and below Zan. Corizan calmly jumps away from the strike from below, and nearly avoids the strike from above.

Obi keeps attacking from different positions, hopefully forcing Zan into a corner.

"You're pretty good for a jedi. Wish to know what I am?"

"Tell me." Zan responds.

"I'm a Dark Jedi, but I can control the Dark Side powers to be used for good, and not evil. I am capable of controlling my powers!"

Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 09:27 AM
Zan-Cool, surprised at what Obi Bond said, quickly using Force Speed to get out of the corner. He then backflips to give himself space between him and Ob Bond and then ignites his schwarts ring.

"I have never suspected you to be a Dark Jedi, Obi Bond." Zan-Cool says while looking at Obi Bondin the distance.

topshot
02-13-2003, 09:48 AM
"Well, now you know!"

Obi throws Zan's lightsaber off the edge of the platform.

"It's your schwartz ring against mine! En guarde!"

Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Side stepping, Zan-Cool keeps his ingited schwarts ring in defense. Moments later, with tremedous speed, Zan-Cool flips forward and tries to dive attack Obi Bond.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-13-2003, 06:27 PM
the right hangar door opens and it reveals longo 2 guns. havoc takes out his ring saber and ignites it. longo takes out his lightsaber and ringsaber and ignites them.

havoc: no fair!

longo: well havoc, luminaro is gonna be using 2 sabers i hear.

havoc: ok

then havoc leaps forward and starts attacking longo. longo blocks and then parrys and blocks again. havoc leaps over longo and longo turns and blocks the swing from havoc. the 2 fighters fight until they reached the door that leads into the power room. then havoc jumps onto a catwalk and longo follows. they fight up there. longo takes a swing at havocs arm but not severing it. havoc nearly loses his saber. but grabs justin time. havoc then kicks longo off the catwalk and lands on his back. havoc jumps down and longo kicks him in the chin. havoc stumbles back and blocks another swing from longo. they fight till they reached the energy walls and time their way through without stopping. then the 2 fighters reached the open pit. longo takes swing after swing after swing, on havoc, but havoc blocks all of them. then havoc takes a swing at longo's stomach and longo falls to the ground. the room suddenly vanishes and longo is allright.

havoc has won the fight.

longo: great match, ready to face off against luminaro? now lets see how bond and zan are doing.

topshot
02-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Obi foresaw Zan's attack and quickly sidestepped, then twirled around and stabbed Zan in the back. Zan dodged the attack. Obi had just barely missed him, but the schwartz saber was a little close to his opponent, giving off a minor scratch to the leg.

"You're doing better than I thought, Zan-Cool! You may just as well be powerful enough to defeat that sithspit of a coward, Luminaro Unduli and his army! I think you got potential!"

jokemaster
02-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Havoc: I'm ready.

Darth NeoVenom
02-13-2003, 08:23 PM
Zan-Cool then strikes above and below. Obi Bond blocks the attacks and quickly releashes his slashes. Two of them gives Zan-Cool a small scratch on both his right and left arm but Zan-Cool returns the favor to Obi Bond by giving him a small scratch on his left and right arm. Both clash schwarts rings and are pressing their schwarts rings towards each other. Zan-Cool quickly uses Force Speed and sweep Obi Bond with his right leg, but before Obi Bond hits the floor, Zan-Cool delivers a hard side kick to Obi Bond's stomach.

(Out of Character: If you want, I can change the post. Because I can't control your character. :) )

AutoCept
02-14-2003, 01:56 AM
AutoCept swings his tri-bladed lightsaber furisly, this Luminaro Unduli was unlike any enemy AutoCept had ever faced.
AutoCept uses the dual ends of his blade to block, while pressing a attack with the third. But no matter how hard or fast he moved one of Luminaro Unduli's sabers was there to block.
As much as he hated to admit it, he was losing.
But prehaps it is posible to lose the battle yet win the war.
"You fight well Luminaro Unduli." He said. "But I grow tired of this."
With that AutoCept jumped back and slashed thru a pilliar. It came crashing down sealing AutoCept in.
He had to work fast. He turned around and begin cutting down thru the floor. He could already hear Luminaro Unduli's saber cutting thru the remains of the pilliar.
He broke thru the floor and into a cavern partly fill with water. He quickly ran down the cavern into the darkness.....

topshot
02-14-2003, 02:15 AM
Obi nearly flied across the room after receiving a kick so hard, so he decided to enhance his ability by taking off his vest, revealing a jetpack. Now flying around with a jetpack, Obi darts in and out like a hummingbird and strikes multiple times at Zan, backing him into the same corner.

Finally Obi decides the training is complete and slowly lands, walks to a side panel on a computer monitor and shuts off the training simulation.

Before, Obi was bruised, battered, and bleeding. Now he regained regular form.

"Your lessons are complete, Zan. Now we must see what the others are doing......"

As Obi and Zan walk into the temple main room, Yogurt spots them and comes forward to talk.

Yogurt:"So, you have completed your training I see. Would you guyslike to buy anything from my store before you and the others leave for the Jedi Academy?"

Topshot responds,"No thanks, Yogurt. I have lots of the Space Ball stuff at my house on Sulon. You need to buy anything, Zan?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 07:30 AM
Exhausted from his training with Obi Bond, Zan-Cool replies, "No Thank you Yogurt. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Zan-Cool then bows slightly towards Yogurt.

jokemaster
02-14-2003, 08:38 AM
*buys a bottle of water w/ a spaceballs the movie glass*

topshot
02-14-2003, 02:49 PM
Yogurt:"And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Go in peace my friends, and one more thing..........May the Schwartz be with you!!!!"

(Yogurt does that thing where he shakes his head crazily.)

Resting outside in the desert, Obi Bond waits near his ship for the others.

"Well, it's time........"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-14-2003, 08:38 PM
longo: yes it is time. we now got the scwartz along with us, and now we'll head back to the jedi academy and heal the students and get their powers back

havoc: sounds like a good plan

bond: then what will we do after that?

longo: i have no clue, just go and find luminaro. we'll have to assemble an army and navy. i got my armada, zan u can lead the republic troops, havoc and bond, u can get any help.

as the gettysburg head away from yogurt's oasis and into hyperspace luminaro unduli is assembling his forces outside the claantani system

the gettysburg has landed out side the academy. the 4 heroes gather together and release the power of the scwartz onto the students, soon everybody has their powers back.

longo: looks like we saved the day.

zan: yep

just then mk-22 sends longo a message that luminaro is near claantani 2, the planet where longo's house and fortress is held.

zan: looks like we won't have to find luminaro- he is gonna attack ur stronghold.

longo: allright here is the plan- im gonna contact my armada and the militia that's stationed at my house, zan u stay here and come with reinforcements, my militia will be split into 3 groups-havoc, bond, and i will lead each division. zan before the battle starts i want u in the war room at my house. i will explain the rest of the plan to u.

zan: ok i got it.

bond: we'll each go into our ships. longo, bond and i will meet up with u in ur war room.

longo: ok

the three ships depart from the academy and zan starts assembling the troops.

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Zan-Cool then speaks to a jedi master, "Can you asks Master Skywalker if he can contact the New Republic?"

The Jedi master replies, "Sure." He then heads to inform Luke.

Luminaro Unduli
02-18-2003, 05:34 PM
I am very pleased with the way you are using my character...not sure about the spaceballs references.....without those it is an excellent story. I was thinking of getting involved if that was ok with you...I could add another element to this story!

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-18-2003, 09:02 PM
sure u can join (of course the story is about u and me)

just don't change what we got so far
thats all i ask

Luminaro Unduli
02-18-2003, 11:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, why did you pick my character? OOC

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 08:22 AM
you wanted to kill luminara so i decided to develop a story. anyway i couldn't find somebody good to do a story with and when i came across u i said this guy might be a good story

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 02:51 PM
now the 3 ships have landed at longo's private hangar, and longo, bond, and havoc come out from their ships. they then head to the war room at longo's house and starts discussing plans.

havoc: so where is the battle gonna take place?

longo points to the orchard, the field in front of the cannons, and the wheat fields.

bond: alot of ground.

longo: yes it is, here is the plan: their are gonna be 3 points; the orchard, the field, and the wheat field. the 3 of us are gonna lead 3 groups of about 1,000 men each, i will head for the field, bond u get the orchard, and havoc u will get the wheat field. im afraid the larger force is gonna be right at the field where im at. the 2 of u will attack them from the left and the right once u finish at ur locations. by then zan cool corizen will ambush them from behind and he will have bombers drop bombs down on luminaro's transports. do u got the plan?

havoc and bond: yes

longo: mk, relay this plan to zan cool and also send a message to the gang at helms deep to protect the station in case luminaro tries to attack it.

Darth NeoVenom
02-19-2003, 07:01 PM
After recieving the message from Long 2 Guns. Zan-Cool contacts Longo and say, "That seems like an exellent idea Longo. When will we start the attack?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-19-2003, 08:07 PM
after recieveing contact from zan longo talks to him

longo: i am not sure when the attack will start. i have moniters here and at the station. right now the 3 of us are preparing for battle, gathering weapons powering up the shields and getting the militia ready.

bond: longo what weapons are we using?

longo: im using my musket and flint lock pistols. u guys are welcome to use any weapons that we got; muskets, german grenades, mp-40s, m-1 rifles. i advise u not to use ur lightsaber or ring saber, save them for the real fight when we come across luminaro.

havoc: fine with me

bond: what will be the outcome of the battle?

longo: many people will get shot; i have personal shields for all of us if u want to use them

topshot
02-19-2003, 09:19 PM
((OOC: My character relies on gut instinct when there's danger. He wouldn't say "what if we got shot?" Instead, I ask you nicely, Jeedi Zaarinn, to edit that quote to sound more like "What do you predict will be the outcome of this war?" Something a wise man would say, please. I apologize if you feel insulted in any way that I might have hurt you.))

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-20-2003, 03:03 PM
topshot i am very sorry, i will edit my post, and i do not feel insulted. if u feel there needs to be a change that doesn't fit let me know.

topshot
02-20-2003, 06:58 PM
(Thank you, Jeedi :D)

Edited post (requested by Jeedi Zaarinn :D ) :

"So, this is your house?"

Longo replied,"Yeah."

Obi then commented,"Nice place!"

jokemaster
02-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Havoc: Iron Eagle, itīs about old fashioned fighter planes

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-21-2003, 03:17 PM
yo guys we're at my house at this point of the story, bond can u please edit ur post?

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-22-2003, 10:43 AM
captain ej recieves a transmission from helm's deep.

helm's deep: captain!! we have spotted luminaro's transports. what should we do?

captain ej: let them land here if they start attacking power up the station defenses anyway.

helm's deep: thank you captain.

ej: mk send a transmission to zan-cool stating that he better get his troops ready and have them landed near the battle.
now does everybody know where to go and once when bond and havoc finish off their assignments their regiments will meet up with me and we'll push back luminaro's army with cannons and soldiers. if any case they start pushing us back we'll go back to the defenses in front of my house. at that point zan should be coming right behind them and then finish off luminaro's army.

war room tatician: captain they have landed

havoc: all right we'll start getting into formation.

as captain ej, havoc and bond go outside to assemble the troops they see luminaro's ships land and take off as they drop troops off.

ej: havoc go to the wheat field and bond go to the orchard. soldiers fix bayonets!! soldiers shoulder arms! march!!

as ej's regiment marched toward the center of the battle, havoc reached the wheat field, soon the sith soldiers stopped and readied their rifles.

havoc: make ready, aim, fire!!

then thousands of blue laser fire bursted from the soldiers rifles. alot of sith soldiers went down. then they fired their rifles and alot of militia went down. havoc then issued a bayonet charge. soon the screams of sith soldiers filled the air.

Darth NeoVenom
02-22-2003, 03:21 PM
Soon after, Zan-Cool and the New Republic land on the battlefield and the New Repulbic star firing at the Sith army.

topshot
02-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Obi receives captain ej's orders and heads toward the orchard. He spots a group of 10 sith warriors and takes out his .45 calibur Colt.

The sith spot him and surround him in a closed in circle.

"How persistent you all are........DIE!!!!!!"

Obi then starts firing his Colt, taking out 5 of the 10 warriors. He looks back and kills 5 of the other 10.

jokemaster
02-24-2003, 07:46 AM
*blasts an enemy alien and looks up to see a projectile heading straight twoard his squad*
Havoc: INCOMING!!!
*some of the squad manages to find cover, but most are hit by either the projectile or the debris thrown into the air by it.*
Havoc: They got artillery.

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-24-2003, 02:58 PM
captain ej finds out that they got artillery and sends a message to havoc and bond.

ej: havoc bond, take ur regiments and meet me back here at the centerpoint. ill send a message to a battery captain to start destroying luminaros artillery

jokemaster
02-24-2003, 04:50 PM
Havoc: Not enough time, we'll get slaughtered by the time we get there, I'm taking what's left of my regiment and taking out those cannons

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-24-2003, 05:04 PM
ej: havoc i am going to be sending another regiment over. bond whats ur story?

then ej goes over to the cannan captain.

ej: captain concetrate all fire on their artillery. cover fire for this new regiment thats heading to the wheat field.

ej sends another message to bond.

ej: bond if u can get over and help me reinforce my regiment.

topshot
02-24-2003, 05:55 PM
As Luminaro's troops pull out the heavy artillery, they soon discover that Bond has used a magic portal to dispense of all weapons excluding captain ej's heavy weaponry.

Without captain ej knowing, Bond appears from out of nowhere with an army of Bounty Hunters at his disposal, and starts backing up EJ's regiment in fire power with missiles, grenades, uzi's, and all other sorts of weaponry.

Obi:"You called???"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 02:58 PM
ej: thanx bond now lets get pushing these guys back. zan's army should be here now and start destroying those transports.

jokemaster
02-25-2003, 04:05 PM
*havoc and the four remaining members of the regiment sneak near the first artillery*
Havoc: OK, you two *points at an engineer and a stationary weapons expert* take over this artillery cannon, destroy all the artileries exept these two *points at cannons next to the one they're standing next to* or you will blow yourselves up. You *poiints at demolitions expert* stick with me. We'll destroy these with our own explosives and we'll meet up back here. GO
*calls bond and Ej and reports his status*
Jokemaster: Casualties are heavy and we are only 4 surviving. We are about to destroy the artillery. What's your status?

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 04:26 PM
bond has reinforced my regiment with a squad of bounty hunters. we're pressing onwards driving them back with our forces and cannons.

jokemaster
02-25-2003, 04:35 PM
*hears a fire warning from the cannon next to him*
Havoc: GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE. THEY'RE FIRING THE CANNON

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-25-2003, 04:49 PM
zan are all those transports destroyed? we have just beaten them back and you guys should ambush them right about now!!!!!

suddenly red laser fire came behind the sith troopers. thousands of them went down, the sith troopers turned around and charged at the new republic troops.

ej: ok soldiers rwady arms!!! make ready!!!!! aim!!!!!!! fire!!!!!!!

another wave of blue blaster fire came out and hit the sith troopers. then ej ordered a bayonet charge. soon all the sith soldiers were either killed wounded or captured.

the battle was over.

ej: ok now i want men to take whatever cannons that are left and bring em back to the house. also have the surgeons ready and get men to take our wounded to the house.

captain: what of the sith soldiers?

ej: take them back to. have them fixed up and load them into a prisoner transport. they are then taken to scotland yard and be tried for joing luminaro's army.

captain2: if they are found guilty?

ej:if they are found guilty, their heads are to be lopped off, that is if they were paid to join, if they were found guilty of being forced then allow them to go.

Darth NeoVenom
02-26-2003, 10:45 AM
Zan-Cool contacts Longo 2 Guns, "All of the enemies' transport are taken down by the New Republic. What is the situation over there?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-26-2003, 02:49 PM
everything is over. all transports and artillery has been destroyed. all the wounded has been taken to the surgeon and is being fixed up. as for the sith soldiers they are being rounded up and taken out by prison transports. they are taken to prison and be trialed there.

jokemaster
02-27-2003, 05:16 PM
*goes into the artillery holding the weapons expert and the engineer*
Havoc: OK men, the battles over.
*no answer*
Havoc: Gunner?
*havoc turns the control chairs and finds both soldiers dead with some lightsaber burns*
Havoc: Oh crap.
*turns around to see the demoliton expert being gunned down by a hidden high rank sith soldier who aims the gun at him*
Sith Soldier: DROP YOU WEAPON
*about 30 sith soldiers come out, all aiming weapons at Havoc *
Havoc:OK OK
*he is put in stun cuffs and is taken to a cloaked ship outside, which takes of with cloaker on after the sith soldiers take him inside*
Ship Captain: Monitor the prisoner for anything unusual
*the crew take various tests and find that Havoc is force-sensitive.*
Captain: tell Master Unduli, he will want to know about this
*one of the crew members radios Luminaro and notifies him about Havoc being taken prisoner and being force sensitive*
((OOC: zaarinn Is it ok if i use Luminaro for a while?))

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-28-2003, 08:05 AM
yeah it is ok if use him, when the real luminaro aint here

topshot
02-28-2003, 07:14 PM
Seeing Luminaro's thugs take away Havoc, Obi jumps one of 'em and front kicks the other in the chest, spidey-style!

"Hey you!"

One of the Sith soldiers turns around.

Sith Soldier 1:"Who the heck are you???"

Obi:"Your WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!"

Before the Sith could even charge Obi, Obi had quickly put him in a strangle-hold by using the force. With lightning fast reflexes, Obi discharges his holstered Colt, wounding the idiot. The other soldier locking Havoc up turns around, suddenly gripped the same way, but was killed by another of Obi's techniques........the deadly Leg Detachment Attack! A move Obi had learned while he and Havoc were helping Klai Finn kill his evil brother (back in "Klai's Revenge: Mission to Ord Katrassi".)

After killing 3 sith soldiers, Obi quickly used his saber to cut through the bars of Havoc's jail transport cell, then jumped in and broke the stun cuffs that kept him from trying to escape.
Seeing that Havoc was unconscious, Topshot tries to awaken him.

He quietly whispers,"Hey! Wake up!"

jokemaster
02-28-2003, 07:48 PM
((Topshot: Havoc is unconcious, that's what the stun-cuffs do))

topshot
02-28-2003, 07:57 PM
((Oops! Sorry 'bout that! I'll edit my post. :D:D))

jokemaster
02-28-2003, 08:02 PM
*starts snoring*

Jeedii_zaarinn
02-28-2003, 08:15 PM
ej walks into the cell and motions to bond that they must get out before more sith troopers come.

bond: allrighty

just then several red laser fire came nearly hitting them.

ej: we have to go now! *fires a shot out of his musket hitting one sith soldier, then whips out his 2 flint lock pistols and starts blasting away.*

bond: ej im gonna grab havoc-u go and cover us

ej: great

topshot
02-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Bond scoops Havoc and tosses him onto one shoulder, then runs off while Captain EJ provides cover fire.

Bond:"Havoc, let's hope you wake up in time to smell the coffee 'cause if we are to come back alive, we'll need you to help!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 09:52 AM
ej: good when we come back ill make us some foldgers coffee or whatever anybody likes, but some coffee for havoc

topshot
03-01-2003, 12:42 PM
Bond:"Yeah, Foldiers chef's choice brewery, 2 lumps of sugar. One for me, and one for Havoc!"

((Don't want to brag, but, what does everyone think of my new title?))

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 01:10 PM
ej: where is zan cool? but anywho bond, we're gonna have to think up of a new plan.

bond: ok

ej: now since havoc is knocked out, he is going to the infirmary to get better, and since i don't know where zan is, we're gonna have to go after luminaro ourselves.

*finally our 2 heroes have reached ej's house and tells a medic to take care of havoc. then mk came and tells ej there is a message waiting for him in the comm center.*

bond: i wonder what the message could be?

*ej plays the message and the picture of luminaro comes on*

luminaro: ah captian ej, i have ur pal zan-cool corizen. *shows zan being ready to drop in a carbonite pit* im afraid u may have to come to my lair and fight me for him.

bond: aw sithspit!!

ej: we'll take u on ur challenge

*cuts transmission* bond: so u got an other plan?

ej: yeah, we'll go to luminaro's lair, fight him, rescue zan, head home, and ill have a party here for when we are done. im afraid there is another threat right after this, so bond ur invited to join the gang and i for the next one.

jokemaster
03-01-2003, 01:49 PM
*walks out of the infirmary holding his head*
Havoc: I guess they used the old stuncuffs model, the new ones don't give you such a headache.

topshot
03-01-2003, 02:33 PM
As Obi and EJ go on their rescue mission, a strange figure approaches Havoc.

???:"Hello, Havoc. Name's Topshot. I'm Obi's little brother. I'm here to help!"

*Pulls out his Crimson Rogue Line Official Officer card.*

Darth NeoVenom
03-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Waking up, Zan-Cool head starts to hurt.

"Where am I? Last time I was doing was fighting the sith soilders." Zan-Cool says.

He then notices that he is tied up.

"Just great."

topshot
03-01-2003, 09:28 PM
Obi:"Hey, EJ! How long do you think it'll take to get to Luminaro's Base?"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-01-2003, 09:45 PM
ej: bond we'll take my ship, it's fast and we'll get to zan in time.

*so our 2 heroes went into the gettysburg and lifted off. as they flew to the hyperspace point bond and ej checked their weapons.*

bond: alot of firepower as he saw 2 mp-40s 2 crates full of german grenades, and 2 crates full of mp-40 ammo.

ej: yeah, but we'll need it for all the guards they got. plus the mp-40 is most effective than a musket.

bond right. hey heres the vector. *bond pushes in the lever to jump into hyperspace*

ej: now look i estimate they'll have 200 guards plus 100 technicians/workers, because we killed most of the soldiers at the battle for my house. about 50 of them are gonna be in the carbonite chamber. *pulls up a layout of luminaro's lair* here are a couple key locations to consider: 1. luminaro's throne room, 2. the carbonite chamber, 3. the hangar, 4. the weapon stock, and 5. the power generator room. now what we are going to do is first off land in the hangar, then on to the weapon stock pile, there we will grab some remote detonators and charges, set a couple in that room, then head to the generator room where when we escape that should blow the whole lair up. then we go to the carbonite room and free zan and battle luminaro. if luminaro escapes, he'll go directly to his throne room or to his personal hangar. bond once when we get to the carbonite chamber ill distract luminaro and u free zan, then u hop down the chute that leads to his hangar. *points to the correct chute* there i want u to blow up his ship that way he won't escape.

bond: ok

ej: if he escapes to the throne chute zan and i will go after him.

then all of a sudden, the gettysburg returns to normal space. and a dozen tie fighters and a crusier started firing on them.

bond: ill fly u fire

ej: cool powering up cannons now!

a tie fighter came right at them and ej fire the laser cannons right at it and blew up. bond did a uturn and ej fired a pair of torpedoes at the tie fighter and that blew up.

bond: were gonna have to go over to that crusier and destroy it.

ej: powering up super shields, and we're charging.

soon the cruiser fire at them, the gettysburg took major hits but the shields held well. ej fired tons and tons of torpedoes and soon the cruiser blew into smitheriens. then the other tie fighters blew up along with it. the gettysburg then landed at luminaro's hangar.

ej: so the adventure begins

topshot
03-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Bond:"Let's go kick his Dark Jedi keister! Assuming you know what keister means."

Bond takes out his orange and red lightsabers and tosses the orange one to Capt. EJ.

Bond:"Sorry, but I like red better, even if it's a sign of pure evil! I'll let you keep the orange one!"

He lands the Gettysburg on the planet where Luminaro's base is located.

Bond:"We go according to your plans then, EJ."

jokemaster
03-01-2003, 10:02 PM
*reads card*
Havoc: this can be fake, I did it once. I need some more solid proof

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 08:06 AM
ej: hey bond i got my blue lightsaber. plus im using my mp-40 and german grenades. *throws a bag of ammo and a bag of grenades to bond.*

bond: i rather use my lightsaber

ej: fine more fire power for me.

soon our 2 heroes headed off to the weapons stock room. but before they reached it 10 guards came out.

ej: now lets see the work of mp-40's! ej loaded the guns and let loose on the bullets. rut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut-tut.

bond: lets see the lightsaber! bond activated his lightsaber. he flipped over a guard and cut his arm off. soon all the guards were dead.

topshot
03-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Bond:"And that was the only first infantry! We should move quickly! The alarm just went off!"

*An alarm sounds off.*

Bond:"Now they know we're here!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 05:58 PM
ej: behind you!!!!!!! *ej throws a german grenade and 5 guards went flying

Darth NeoVenom
03-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Zan-Cool says to Luminaro, "You know they will rescue me Luminaro. Just give up now."

Zan-Cool struggles to try and free himself.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-02-2003, 06:14 PM
ej: now we have finaly reached the weapons room. bond here is a bag for the explosives.

bond: right.

*ej and bond gathered up as many explosives they could and set 2 in the room for it to be destroyed.*

bond: lets move on to the generator room. hey ej heres a sniper rifle for u. u cover for me while i set the charges.

ej: ok

topshot
03-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Bond sets the charges and quickly runs to the door leading to the next walkway.

"Let's go! They'll blow in 7 minutes!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-03-2003, 03:03 PM
now onto the generator room!!!! i got the charges that i will detonate once we're safely away. i estimate there will only be 50-100 guards in the generator room. ill hand u my charges and ill snipe.

topshot
03-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Bond:"50 out of 100 seems like tough work. Here, use this instead!"

*Tosses EJ an Imperial Heavy Repeater.*

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-03-2003, 09:25 PM
oh sure, let me run in and get shot! im much better with the spring fieled sniper rifle

topshot
03-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Bond:"Ok, go ahead and use your rifle! I'll just plant the charges!"

And he does so by using the willpower of his mind, setting the charges in the correct spots.

"All charges set!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-04-2003, 07:37 PM
all 100 are shot-that is the guards. ok now we move onto the carbonite chamber. you will plant the last charges on luminaro's escape ship, so that way he won't escape. then u will meet zan and i in the throne room and finish the mission. u should give me ur orange lightsaber for zan.

*and now our 2 heroes set off to rescue zan*

Darth NeoVenom
03-05-2003, 11:07 AM
Seeing that he has no where to go, Zan-Cool decides to meditate.

topshot
03-05-2003, 07:07 PM
Bond:"Ok, here. Take it. If it becomes damaged in any possible way, do not worry, I've got more where that came from!"

*Tosses Captain EJ his orange lightsaber.*

Bond:"Don't worry 'bout him escaping any time sooner. Just before the last battle against his forces at your house, I secretly planted a DET pack on all of his ships! They should go off in about 3 hours, which is just enough time to kill him and escape!"

jokemaster
03-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Jokemaster: HEY, don't you want to know what happens to my character
*pulls camera back to outside the infermary*
--------------
*reads card*
Havoc: this can be fake, I did it once. I need some more solid proof

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-05-2003, 08:43 PM
all right bond, here we go.

*opens the door to the carbonite chamber* there in the yellow light is 50 men and luminaro. hanging over the carbonite pit is zan cool!!

luminaro: i see u have come to rescue zan.

ej: yes we have. *mean while bond uses a distraction technique and is able to release zan with out everyone noticing.*

ej: zan! catch!

zan: thanx *and ignites the lightsaber*

luminaro: what! ah 2 jedi and a dark jedi *flips over ej and ignites his lightsaber*

jokemaster
03-05-2003, 08:56 PM
((ah, better make my way into this story))
Havoc: You can't count, can you?
*Havoc steps out of the shadows revealing himself to luminario*

topshot
03-05-2003, 09:07 PM
((Adding another character to the story, just to make it more interesting!))

Obi's brother Topshot appears from out of the shadows.

Topshot:"Uh, I really hate to break the news to ya, Luminaro, but, uh, you won't win this time!"

Topshot ignites his own Blue Lightsaber.

Luminaro:"Oh great! 2 Dark Jedi , 1 gunner, and 2 Jedi now! My life is going to heck!"

Bond:"You bet, loser."

Topshot looks back to Havoc.

Topshot (whispers to him with the Force):"You sure my card may be fake?"

jokemaster
03-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Havoc*answering back through the force*: nothing in this galaxy is for sure, your card and my force-sensitiveness included

topshot
03-05-2003, 09:35 PM
Topshot(speaking through the Force to Havoc):"Well, I guess I oughta make sure it is real, or else I'm throwing it away!"

Darth NeoVenom
03-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Zan-Cool says to ej, "Thank you for the rescue."

With that said, Zan-Cool stands in a defense position waiting for one of the soldiers to attack.

He then says, "You will suffer the consequences for your actions Luminaro."

topshot
03-06-2003, 06:59 PM
Bond says with a clear, firm voice only a Dark Jedi would speak with. "You will atone for your sins......." With graceful movements, he prepares a hard, strong defensive stance.

Topshot, finishing the sentence, speaks out that ".......You will die a death like no other.......One that can only accomplished by paying for your crimes against the Republic and Luke Skywalker's Jedi Acadamy!!!"

Topshot then goes into a strong, yet fast, offensive stance.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-10-2003, 03:27 PM
ej goes and leaps and starts to attack luminaro but luminaro force pushes him away.

ej: darn. hey luminaro, u big sissy!!!! catch this! *throws a ball of force destruction* the ball hits luminaro and knocks him down the shaft to his throne.

bond: looks like we follow him down.

topshot: all 5 of us?

ej: yes. and i have a plan

jokemaster
03-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Havoc: well then
*jumps down hole*
Havoc: JERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-10-2003, 06:04 PM
ej: bond, topshot go down there, zan ur next

Darth NeoVenom
03-10-2003, 06:15 PM
Zan-Cool follows Topshot and Havoc.

topshot
03-11-2003, 04:26 AM
((OOC: I apologize for not being here. Been attending to personal things. ))

Bond follows after Zan and Topshot.

Bond:"Outta the frying pan, into the fire!"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-11-2003, 03:05 PM
so as our 5 heroes go whisking down the tube, they check their lightsabers to make sure they are working properly. then the tube dropped down into the throne room. on the throne is luminaro unduli.

topshot: lets get him!!

bond: no wait!!!! he'll shoot lightning at u!!!!!

:lightning topshot topples to the floor, in writhing agony.

ej: ok we are gonna have to be more careful now!

Darth NeoVenom
03-11-2003, 06:38 PM
"So what is the plan now?" Zan-Cool says to EJ.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-11-2003, 06:54 PM
the plan is we're gonna have to keep attacking him, but not to fast.

topshot
03-11-2003, 10:48 PM
Bond:"We need a more strategical way of attacking him without
ourselves being damaged."

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-12-2003, 09:36 AM
does anybody have the power to project them selves with the force? make copies of ourselves and that way he won't know which one to attack.

Darth NeoVenom
03-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Zan-Cool responds, "I can not project myself...but I am extremely good in Force Speed."

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-12-2003, 03:56 PM
zan, thats very good. ull use that. i can project myself. havoc i don't know about u, if u want to stay out of the fight u can. bond and topshot?

topshot
03-13-2003, 08:11 PM
Bond:"False projections are something we are professionals at. Ready, Topshot?"

Topshot:"I was born ready!!!"

And they both blaze off into the throne room, creating multiple projections of themselves. Ones that can attack and move at the same time, almost as if they were the real Bond and Topshot.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-14-2003, 10:40 PM
ej makes a projection of himself and starts attacking luminaro. luminaro takes a hit at the force clone of ej and the clone dissapears. then the real ej takes a slash at luminaro's back and misses. zan jumps and saber locks with the dark jedi. they clash for a few more seconds when luminaro takes a slash at zan's arm. luckily the arm wasn't severed but it was enough for zan to be taken out of the battle.

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 11:28 PM
*jumps Luminario from behind and gets thrown to a nearby wall, knocking him out and breaking a leg*

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-15-2003, 08:53 PM
looks like it's topshot, me, and bond. *all of a sudden the room goes into slow motion and everything in it.

bond: the matrix has been activated!!!!!

topshot
03-15-2003, 09:45 PM
Luminaro slowly throws his saber at Bond, but seeing that coming, Bond slowly tilts backward to avoid being severed in two. After two seconds, he slowly ignites his saber in front of hit the already flying red saber of Luminaro, knocking it away.

Topshot takes out an imperial repeater and starts spreading bullets everywhere in slow motion.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-15-2003, 11:12 PM
allright im gonna end this right now!!! bond topshot- stand back

*ej ignites his blue lightsaber and focuses force lightning around it so that way his attacks are more faster. he turns his matrix back on and starts attacking luminaro. luminaro block's ej's attacks. then ej takes out a pre loaded flintlock pistol. he saberlocks with luminaro, sticks the pistol to luminaro's gut and pulls the trigger. luminaro is wounded yet still alive. ej shoots a force beam that freezes luminaro.*

ej: it appears luminaro that u are not that strong in the force. it now ends

*with that said ej iginites his saber again and lops off luminaro's head*

bond: now it's over

*zan helps havoc up and walks over*

zan: what happens now?

ej: we get back to the ship before this place explodes. we'll celebrate at my house.

*so the five heroes get back to the ship. the ship takes off and ej signales the bombs to be blown. luminaro's lair is destroyed. the ship lands back at ej's house. the mess from the battle is cleaned up. the soldiers have returned to their camp. later that evening- zan, havoc, bond, topshot, and ej sit down at the dinner table.*

zan: that was a fun adventure.

bond: yes it was

havoc: im sad to say that we'll be getting back to our old jobs.

ej: hey u guys are more than welcome to join my pirate crew. bond and havoc, u guys were excellent with klai. i readabout ur adventure there. and u guys did very well with this one.

topshot: so what will be ur next adventure?

ej: i am not sure. but everyday presents itself.

bond: may topshot and i spend the night here? we have to leave first thing in the morning.

ej: sure.

Darth NeoVenom
03-17-2003, 07:47 AM
Zan-Cool appears in the room that ej, topshot, Havoc, and Bond.

He says to the group as he walks in, "My arm seems to be healing fast. Doesn't hurt at all."

Zan-Cool rubs the spot that Luminaro slashed at.

"May I stay hear for the night?" Zan-Cool asks ej.

He then continues speaking,"For thing tomorrow morning, I'll be heading towards Yavin to continue my training."

topshot
03-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Bond:"I'll probably head back to the Sniper Academy in the morning."

Topshot:"Yeah, and I think that I'll travel to see an old friend of mine in the morning. His name's Welmin."

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-19-2003, 07:52 PM
ok guys. if u want have some breakfast with me. that way u have something to digest before u go on ur journeys

topshot
03-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Topshot:"I'll cook some eggs 'n' bacon!"

Bond:"And I'm making waffles!" LOL :D

Darth NeoVenom
03-21-2003, 03:20 PM
"I am really not that hungry, but I guess it would not hurt to eat something before I head towards Yavin." Zan-Cool says.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-21-2003, 03:27 PM
oh now zan u are eating something!!!! i will not take no for an answer.

topshot
03-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Topshot:"Chill, I packed Zan some breakfast just in case he gets hungry......"

*Starts munching down Obi's waffles.......* :D

Darth NeoVenom
03-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Zan-Cool sits in an empty chair and starts to eat the breakfast that Topshot prepared.

"Thanks for the breakfast." he says to Topshot.

topshot
03-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Topshot:"Uh, wrong bag! Sorry, that was my lunch!"

*Hands Zan the real bag of breakfast.*

Darth NeoVenom
03-22-2003, 07:15 PM
"Sorry." Zan-Cool hands Topshot and grabs the other bag from him.

topshot
03-22-2003, 08:51 PM
Topshot:"S'alright! :cool:"

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-23-2003, 08:55 PM
at this moment ej walks in to the dining room.

"hey guys i need to have a talk with yas."

topshot:sure what is it?

"my crew and i are going on a mission. we have to assinate somebody. his name is lance. this man may threaten me, and all what i have worked for and build. i am asking u guys if u want to join on this one"

Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 12:26 PM
(Out of Character: You mean assasinate as in killing someone or you mean something else, for the mean time I'll post this.)

"I'm afraid that I can not join on this mission. Jedi are not assassins. I'm sorry." Zan-Cool says.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-24-2003, 03:18 PM
hey look zan, i only need u to help out with the fighting

topshot
03-24-2003, 06:53 PM
Topshot:"I'm not sure if I'll be able to help yah, EJ. There are
some.......things I have to take care of first."

EJ:"Okay, what about you, Bond?"

Bond:"I'll only help ward off this Lance person's guards. I won't kill anyone else's enemy unless they prove to be a threat to myself as well."

While talking with EJ, he grabs himself a bottle of Corellian Ale and guzzles it down. :cool:

Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 06:59 PM
"Ok, I will help on your mission." Zan-Cool says in response.

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-26-2003, 03:34 PM
all right cool guys. i will see whoever wants to go with me on this mission in 1 week. hey let me remind u all u did go on this mission with me. thanx

ok guys thats the end of the story. u can post ur comments and questions about the story

topshot
03-26-2003, 05:03 PM
Pretty good RPG, Jeedi! I liked it alot! You are :cool: ! Are you currently in the process of writing a new one?

Darth NeoVenom
03-26-2003, 05:27 PM
It'z been fun being in this RPG :D. Everyone was great. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Jeedii_zaarinn
03-26-2003, 07:15 PM
first off topshot, i do not write my stories. i first off get a basic idea. then i add on to it. plus i add some funny stuff, like stuff from spaceballs.

topshot
03-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Oops! My bad! :animelol:

I apologize for posting that!

Jeedii_zaarinn
04-04-2003, 04:45 PM
it's alright