PDA

View Full Version : Error messages

Sherack Nhar
01-25-2003, 07:07 PM
I'm getting various error messages when coming on LF now. I'm using Internet Explorer 6; I'll try to describe the errors.

First error only happen in the GalacticBattles.com forums, so I'm guessing it has to do with the layout scheme there. Whenever a page finishes loading, an error dialog box with the buttons Yes and No pops up that says:

A Runtime Error has occurred.
Do you wish to Debug?

Line: <various depending on the page that is loading, usually in the thousands>
Error: 'wwOnMouseUp' is undefined

So I hope you guys find a way to fix that. The second error can happen in any forums on LF, but only in the Post New Thread or Post Reply pages. Everytime I roll my cursor over one of the controls (such as the IMG button, SIZE dropdown menu, etc.)above the main text box, I get yet another eroor message (same box as in the first error, but with a different message). The error message varies depending on which button my cursor rolled over. For example, if I roll over the PHP button I get
Error: 'php_text' is undefined.

Every buttons get their own error message, but they all seem to be in the line 48.

I hope you guys can fix this... I've been having those errors for a few days now :-/

EDIT: Well now I feel stupid... I just discovered that the first error was caused by Webwasher, the popup killer. The second error still happens though, even when webwasher is closed.

Lynk Former
01-26-2003, 12:56 AM
If webwasher is causing you problems try using "Popup Cop" I use it all the time and so far I have had no problems with it

Sherack Nhar
01-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Well thanks for the tip, but that still doesn't take care of the second problem :-/

Lynk Former
01-27-2003, 01:47 AM
hey i'm helpful but i'm not THAT helpful :p