PDA

View Full Version : Banning Players

Danyael
01-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Question for any of you Vulcanus mod users...

There is a bug where you can only have a certain # of banned ip's and then the game will crash anytime you add anymore to that list.

Does anyone know of a work around for this? I tried to manually type in the ip address into the cfg file, but when i launch the game, it gives me Hunk Dropped. and the game wont launch.
If i try to add it in from the /rcon itself, the game crashes. I really dont want to delete the banned ip's, because i did that once, the players i banned came back in, and mind you it has been like a month, and they come in ,swear, lame, be complete morons.. and say " I broke your ban. I say negs.. I let you back in,and then ban them again" they will be banned again until i have to delete the list again.. its annoying.. any suggestions?

FK|FallenOne
01-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Switch to the Jedi Academy Mod. I think it worked out the bug and is basically an amped version of Vulcanis. We switched to it on our server and have not as of yet had a ban crash like we did with Vulcanis.

Danyael
01-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by FK|FallenOne
Switch to the Jedi Academy Mod. I think it worked out the bug and is basically an amped version of Vulcanis. We switched to it on our server and have not as of yet had a ban crash like we did with Vulcanis.

are the commands the same basically?

Dan

NerfYoda
01-28-2003, 12:41 PM
Yup. The AcademyMod has more emotes, admin commands, and one more sub level of admin abilities in addition to the Vulcanis AdminMod features.

zERoCooL2479
01-31-2003, 03:28 PM
Way to sum it up DJ!!!

:)