PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Pages : 1 [2]

Karsec
02-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Meanwhile, back at his office, Karsec runs through some files listed in the Vault.

"Hmm, looks like someone has tampered with the system. At least we still have our new files."

*Karsec looks through some of the latest*

-Assassination : Rektel
-Narcotic Shipping G05
-Dante Korvis
-Shadow Project I03

"I think I'm going to tag Rektel's file. Anyone who attempts to access it will have their system wiped. Others seem to not be at much risk"

*Karsec logs out of the console andgets up out of his chair...leaving the office.*

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 06:28 PM
In the NRI HQ, a tech brings up the info on a system of PCs set aside for the Teraytio case. He clicks on the Rektel file and suddenly the messages of the vault are deleted one by one. He fumbles with the controls, but the screen goes dead and eventually his computer crashes.

He wipes a cold sweat from his brow and contacts his superviser, "Sir. We have a problem..."

Minutes later the commander shakes his head, "Well, whatever Gunny and his pals found, we can't help without it in our system. May the Force be with him."

On the Slave II, R9 begins to beep and whistle as a strange surge goes through his circuts upon sorting out data from the vault Katarn07 had sent to him. A virus begins to attack his internal memory, but a specially modified virus program Zofire had installed kills it instantly.

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 06:39 PM
Hearing R9 beep and whistle, Zofire asks, "What's the matter R9? I'll check up on you soon after i attack the remaining forces behind us."

With that said, Zofire quickly turns around her ship and blasts the remaining Z-95s with the help of her companions.

She then checks up on R9, "Seems like a virus was about to damage you. I'll inform the others."

Zofire then contacts everyone, "Seems like the Vault has a virus in it's files. R9 was almost infected."

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 06:47 PM
"Crap. That means the NRI is affected if they opened the virus. And Jan is to far away to warn."

Katarn07 stops spinning from the laser blast, and follows the second cargo ship into hyperspace, "I am transmitting coordinates. Looks like he's on his way back to Nar Shaddaa. He has more power there than on Coruscant, so we're gonna have to be a lot more careful. And our ships will be recognizable there. We'd best land in New Republic territory and rent some ships to find Teraytiro. Sound good?"

jokemaster
02-14-2003, 07:41 PM
Jokemaster (to Zofire and/or Katarn through blaster-cam, making it look as though he's talking to the gaurds) : I can't be trusted, repeat, I CANNOT BE TRUSTED
Gaurd: What the hell are you talking about?
Jokemaster: This
*kicks the gaurd in the legs, making him fall down*

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 08:37 PM
"You hear that. Jokemaster is still alive. Anyways we cando that." Zofire says to Katarn07.

Meanwhile, on the cargo ship, the rodian falls as Jokemaster kicks him. The other thugs then grab Jokemaster in both arms and take him to where a tall and well-built Rodian. He is dress in padded armor. He then speaks, "So you're the one causing trouble on this ship." He then punches Jokemaster extremely hard in the stomach.

jokemaster
02-14-2003, 08:42 PM
*Recoils from the punch*
Rodian: Give him the drug, we need to test it on humans. Knock him out first
*Jokemaster gets knocked out and one of the thugs administers the drug, it is all seen on the blaster cam*

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 08:56 PM
Zofire contacts the others, "Oh no. They are testing the drug on Jokemaster!." We have to intercept that cargo ship fast and help Jokemaster."

RpTheHotrod
02-14-2003, 09:13 PM
Dante says

"Don't you worry about the Vault... they always have a backup of the Vault that auto-uploads after 30 minutes of the vault going down. That way, if they see someone is tampering, they can erase all evidence, but later get it all back. I'd stay away from that Rek file for now on."

"However, try looking around for any information on that drug in the vault once it comes back up. Sometimes important information is in the oddest places."

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 10:37 PM
"Well, R9 is the only one with the info saved. He can look through it, but any new files in the Vault won't be seen. OK, ETA to Nar Shaddaa is 1 day. It'll take the cargo ships just as long. Zo, as much as I wanna help you and save the galaxy, my primary goal is rescuing Jokemaster. Of course, I can help you on the way. I know you are more than capable to handle Teraytiro yourself. And you'll have Kostar and Dante to help."

Wra'fo walks into the cockpit. Katarn07 continues, "I've got an idea to get into the compound to. Wra'fo, disguised as a guard, will get me into the heart of Teraytiro's base. I will work my way to Jokemaster's position from there. It'll draw the guards from the entrance. You three can make your way then to Teraytiro. Knowing him, he'll wanna be as far away from the action as possible."

RpTheHotrod
02-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Dante says

"I am very good at infiltration. It's my job, you know.

I know a special way in, but unfortunately, only I can go through that way..."

"Drop me off here at this platform. That's where my ship's at. I'll get into the compound and contact you from within"

As they look down at the platform, they see a ship, but strangely, the ship looks "familiar"...

Although it seems to be worn off, a white T within a circle is found on the side of the ship.

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 10:54 PM
Katarn07 flies past the platform after a quick glance, "Ummm, I may be out of place here. You did help us out a great deal, but I would like to know why only you can go? I have had my doubts about you since we met you in the bar. You know to much about Teraytiro to have worked for him at one point..."

Wra'fo nods, "Yeah, Dante. You have a great knowledge of his operations, and you could be leading us into a trap. Let's discuss this over a few Corellian Ales..."

"Wra'fo, you've been sober for 2 days now. Don't ruin in..."

"Gunny's right. We'll meet the rest of our party outside of the docking port and discuss it over... Juri Juice?"

"Sounds like a plan." Katarn07 says, "I'm sorry that I can't trust you, but if you were in my position, you'd probably be doing the same exact thing."

Katarn07 lands the Sable Dove down gently on a landing pad on Nar Shaddaa. He turns to Dante, "Telling us where the compound would help enough. But I am willing to let you try to convince me in letting me do your plan. But first, let's meet the others."

Jan Ors is awaiting them and soon after, the Savrip Strike and Slave II land nearby.

Darth NeoVenom
02-14-2003, 11:02 PM
As the Slave II and Savrip Strike land, they both open up and Zofire and Kostar exits the ships.

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Katarn07 talks to Zofire privately about his suspcions while Dante, Kostar, Jan and Wra'fo await them to meet them.

Katarn07 looks at her, "So, what do you think?"

RpTheHotrod
02-14-2003, 11:36 PM
The meeting is an hour after the time of the ships' attacks.

*Dante dusts some powder off his sleeve*

Dante stands patiently...seemingly talking to himself.

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 11:45 PM
"Soooo." Wra'fo attempts to strike up a conversation with Dante, "How long have you worked for Teraytiro? And if you did, why did you leave? If you don't mind me asking of course..."

Jan stood behind Wra'fo, pretending to fool around with data from the Vault on her PDA, but her ears perked up for an answer.

RpTheHotrod
02-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Dante replies,

"And what exactly makes you think I worked for Teraytiro? He's nothing but a scumbag, that should be killed."

Karsec
02-14-2003, 11:56 PM
"Hmm, looks like someone did tamper with the Vault. That'll show them. Took longer to get this uploaded again...should be working now.

***Uploading latest files***

-Narcotic Shipping G05
-Dante Korvis
-Shadow Project I03

Guess I'll re-tag Rektel again... Narcotics goes well, Dante...hope to not see that name again, and Shadow Project, hmm... I wonder if we're still using that. Perhaps I should upload my latest project.

*upload successful*

-Narcotic Shipping G05
-Dante Korvis
-Shadow Project I03
-Kreten Cookie Recipe

"Mmmm..."

Katarn07
02-14-2003, 11:58 PM
"No arguments there. But..." Wra'fo pauses, "There is to much you know that makes it nearly impossible you aren't working for Teraytiro. Or at the very least, have done so in the past. There was the info on the vault, you knew how to screw up the Headhunters, and now you know a way into the base that only you can get through? I have my doubts about you."

Jan broke her silence, "That info you got us on the vault was enough. And you save Gunny by taking out the Z-95s, but this thing about you entering alone into the base seems far fetched. It seems the guards will let you pass and you are free to give the info of our attack to Teraytiro."

Jan's PDA started flashing as new info is uploaded into the vault.

Wra'fo fell silent and looked over to Katarn07 and Zofire.

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 12:03 AM
A sound is heard in the distance.

"I'll let you decide on that. Let's just say, I know a way where no guards are needed...regardless, I'm going to do my job"

Suddenly, Dante's ship flies overhead and nears the ground. Dante runs toward the cargo door and jumps in. Just before the door closes, some powder spills out the door.

"Striker 7, let's go"

Dante's ship dissappears into the distance.

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 12:03 AM
"I don't know what to say." Zofire says. Kostar remains silent and then says, "We are wasting time arguing, aren't we?" They both look as the ship leaves.

jokemaster
02-15-2003, 07:08 AM
*jokemaster lies on a hospital-type bed, twitching*
Rodian: that's just a side effect. Wears out in about an hour, we need to knock him out that way, he doesn't think we caused all that pain. When he wakes up we need someone with him, that drug erases his memory, we need to create a fake one there.

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 11:11 AM
Jan races to the Ravens Claw and instantly it is in pursuit of Dante's ship.

Wra'fo wipes the powder that fell on him off, "What the..."

Katarn07 and Wra'fo get to the Sable Dove and ake off.

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Zofire contacts Katarn07, "Where are you heading Gunny?"

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 12:40 PM
"Gah, they'll never give up. Can't slow down to be dropped off, that ship would catch up to fast."

"Striker 7, dump the cargo in the water. Prefer not losing this load, but there seems to be no choice. Make sure my eye scan still accesses that door."

Dante's cargo bay door opens and ejects the cargo into the water below, and then flies back towards the city area.

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 01:17 PM
"What the?" Wra'fo whispers. He points to the falling powder, "Look at that! He's carrying around the drugs, too!"

Katarn07 looks to his Rodian pal and sees some powder on his shirt, "Take that shirt and pour all excess powder into a cup. We'll have R9 analyze it. That may be the drug..."

Jan Ors is flying after Dante. Her ship is alot faster, but with all the trafiic she must weave through, Dante is gaining distance. She powers up her ion cannon and takes aim, "Gunny. I'm gonna try to disable Dante. Somethings up. He's headed to Teraytrio's base!"

"And he also dumped some cargo he didn't want us to get our hands on. Sloppy work though; Wra'fo is coated with the stuff."

"Good work. That may be the drug."

"It may very well be. Then again, with the luck we've had in the past two days, it's just another puzzle piece that doesn't fit! Keep close to him; don't let him get away."

He switches transmission channels and talks to Kostar and Zofire, "Split up. Meet 20,000 klics ahead in the main intersection. That is where Dante is headed. We can cut him off. Jan will stay on his tail."

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Receiving that, Zofire boards the Slave II and Kostar boards the Savrip Strike. They then head towards the direct Dante, Katarn07, were heading to.

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Jan opens fire upon Dante with her ion cannon and scores his engines, however, it does not disable them. He is forced to slow down and shake off the turbulence his ship develops and continue on.

Jan closes the gap between them.

Katarn07 and Wra'fo enter the intersection and Dante has yet to arrive. He sees Slave II there as well. Savrip Strike is no where near as fast as either of the ships present, so Katarn07 decides to hover Sable Dove over a parking space, "Zo. Stay where you are. Dante has to come through here. Keep your laser cannons fired up and aim for that street Jan is forcing him through."

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 03:21 PM
"They're serious, arn't they Striker? Release a few det charges, hopefully that will slow them down." Try to lock down my file on the Vault, and make sure to run checks for tags. If a tag is found, disrupt that transmission."

"How's the eye scan record?"

*Dante messes with a few controls...*

"Ah, good Striker... you always treat me well."

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Jan is about to take out the engines of Dante's ship for good when a cruiser in front of her explodes into flames.

Jan pulls up as debris from the first ship and all others in the vicinity explode. Several chunks hit her fuselage and the Ravens Claw is set ablaze.

"Gunny! I'm in trouble!"

She lands the Claw on a platform and rushes to put the flames out. She is successful, but her engine is destroyed, "Son of a Gundark. Gunny. I'm out. I'm taking a taxi to your position."

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 03:32 PM
*Dante looks back*

"Well, that was unexpected...looks like I'm home fr..."

*Dante looks forward and sees the ambush dead ahead, but too late to turn*

"Striker 7, initiate armor setting 2 now!"

*Dante quickly jumps forward and fumbles with some controls*

Karsec
02-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Back at the offices, Karsec sits in a meeting with T.

K: "Dante was spotted heading in this general direction. What do you want us to do?"

T:
"Do you still have him in the vault's record?"

K: "Yes"

T: "Update his status to K.O.S."

K: "Is that necessary? Perhaps we could talk to him and..."

T: "No, he'll never forget what happened. It's time he's eliminated. Update him to Kill On Sight."

K:" Aye sir."

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 03:39 PM
"Now Zo!" Katarn07 screams.

Both the Sable Dove and Slave II open fire on Striker 7's engine.

Wra'fo shakes his head, "It's no good! He's too heavily shielded. Maybe if we could get his shields down..."

"How?"

"Virus. Remember how he did it with the Z-95s? He knew the code, but remember who you're talking too. If we can stay in pursuit of him long enough, I can set up a program to disrupt his system for a few moments. You'll have 10 seconds at most to take his engine out."

"Do it, I'll set the turret on auto fire."

Wra'fo nods and sets a glass of powder in a cup holder, "Oh, here's the powder. We should have a look at that."

"Yeah, but we're kinda busy. When we get down, we'll have R9 analyze it."

"OK." Wra'fo sets up the program. Sable Dove is in hot pursuit, mere yards between Striker 7 and himself. Slave II is keeping up as well. "I should have the virus in 20 minutes. Just keep shooting him."

R9's analysis of the Vault is complete. He has every thing there stored and he sends it to Sable Dove.

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 03:47 PM
"Striker 7, there's a fire in compartment B. Try to... oh no, what's that smell..."

*Dante runs to the cargo hold and finds a box with the T logo jammed in the corner on fire*

"Striker 7, the cargo's on fire... it's going to react ...I dont see a way out of..."

*Dante braces himself and the ship's cargo bay suddenly explodes...Striker 7 is aflame and going down*

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 03:55 PM
Katarn07 looks to Wra'fo, "Forget the virus. Check out the info R9 sent us."

Wra'fo goes onto a computer and begins opening the files, all but the one R9 tagged as the virus.

Wra'fo leaves the file alone

-Narcotic Shipping G05

Wra'fo opens it up.

-Dante Korvis

Wra'fo opens it up

-Shadow Project I03

Wra'fo opens it up.

-Kreten Cookie Recipe

Wra'fo opens it up. "Hmm, my grandma like that recipe..."

Karsec
02-15-2003, 04:03 PM
Latest Vault Files....

-Narcotic Shipping G05
-Dante Korvis
-Shadow Project I03

***Receiving "Assassination : Rektel***
***Error on transmission...the transmission is blocked***

***Receiving "Narcotic Shipping G05***

A new type of illegal drug. In it's first form, it is a white powder, This helps transportation and will reduce costs for the shipper. Once processed, it is turned into a liquid form in which it can then be administered. It has a chemical reaction to fire.

***Closing transmission***

***Receiving "Dante Korvis***

Personal: Well known smuggler. Makes credits by smuggling illegal narcotics made by the Teraytiro Rodiar Corporation.

Enployment: Ex-Employee of the Teraytiro Rodiar Coporation. Dante Korvis was a highly skilled assassin and infiltrator, doing most of Teraytiro Rodiar's "dirty work". On one operation, something went wrong and the assassination attempt was ruined. Teraytiro Rodiar did not want any ties to the assassination, so he left Dante to be caught and sent to a detention block. No one would believe his claims about Teraytiro's corporation there. However, Dante Korvis escaped his captors. Seeing that Dante Korvis was out, Teraytiro Rodiar feared that Dante would leak information about his corporation. Teraytiro decided that Dante should be turned in dead or alive. In order to do this, he labeled Dante as a traitor, and that if spotted, Dante should be killed.

***Receiving "Shadow Project I03***

A project of the Teraytiro Rodiar Corporation. Current research involves attempting to turn a soldier partially invisible. If successful, the soldier armor would be given out and used in small-scale warfare in the streets of the city, giving more control over the town.

***No more current transmissions found***

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Wra'fo's eyes widened, "Gunny?"

"Not now, Zo and I have to take out Dante!"

"Umm. Cease fire. Get over here and take a look. Then we have to rescue Dante."

"Rescue?!"

"Just look."

Katarn07 sees the info and transmits the info to Zofire and Kostar, "Jan is gone. She will meet us here. We have to get Dante. He can help us out; my judgement was wrong. He can help us... Oh, and have R9 scan this powder we found. We think it is the drug."

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 04:18 PM
Dante crawls out of the burning wreckage.

"*sigh*, I go through too many ships, but this is the first time one of them was actually destroyed. Sorry Striker, you treated me well."

*Dante grabs a grey case out of the wreckage and starts to run from the wreckage and into a nearby building*

"I should be able to stay away from them for awhile. Should be enough time to get this SA armor fixed."

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Zofire ,seeing the Striker 7, sayds to R9, "What just happen? I know we couldn't penetrate the shields."She then contacts Katarn07, "What just happen?"

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 06:00 PM
"I don't know. We're investigating now. Get R9 over here; we need his sensors to determine if these are the drugs."

Sable Dove sets down, and Wra'fo and Katarn07 get out.

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Soon after, the Slave II and the Savrip Strike lands where Katarn07 and Wra'fo were at. Zofire, R9, and Kostar exit their ships.

"You think Dante is still alive?" Kostar asks everyone.

"I don't know." Zofire replied.

Back on the cargo ship that Teraytiro and Jokemaster are on, Teraytiro goes and check the experiment on Jokemaster.

"Karsec." Teraytiro says deeply, "Do you have any news for me?"

Karsec
02-15-2003, 07:05 PM
Karsec replies, "The experiement goes well, but there is a side-effect we didn't see. Jokemaster seems to hallucinate when under the effects of the drug. I never quite understood what exactly the end results should be. I just report exactly what happens to the person. What should I be looking for to consider this experiement successful?"

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Teraytiro says, "In order for this experiment to be a success, we have to see if this drug really controlled his mind. Run me up information on his memory. If nothing is there, then the drug is working. If it isn't successful, try to make it successful. If there is no way to alter this drug so that it can control human minds, kill him. We don't need to have waste aboard this ship. Also, how is the Shadow Project?"

Karsec
02-15-2003, 07:18 PM
"It's been put on the backburner for quite some time. It requires a certain chemical, but that chemical is difficult to find. However, we did get a tip from someone where a new source might be. We already have sent someone to investigate. They are using our Class C ship."

"Jokemaster doesn't seem to be responding to certain signals, so that's a good sign, yet he does respond to others...which shows he does have some memory intact. We've come along way, and it has improved."

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Teraytiro replies, "If he still has some memory in him, insert more drug into him. That should erase his memory. As for the Shadow Project, best inform the person investigating it to hurry up."

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Katarn07 with Zofire, Kostar, and Wra'fo go through the wreckage of Striker 7. Dante is no where to be found.

"Well, he wasn't killed. There is no body. Better him gone than dead, I suppose. We have no time to look fro him, he's helped us enough. I just wish I hadn't doubted him..."

"He was working for Teraytiro, your doubt was justified." Wra'fo said.

Katarn07 heads back to his ship, "Let's wait for Jan, and then we'll find a way into Teraytiro's base ourselves."

Darth NeoVenom
02-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Zofire says, "I would wait on my ship. I'm going to see if R9 came up with anything on the powder. If anything comes up, let me know through comlink."

Kostar says, "I'll go and wait along side with Zofire."

They both go to the Slave II.

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 09:37 PM
Wra'fo runs to Savrip Strike and sees Jan arrive via Taxi.

"Whoa, Dante forced me to take the Ravens Claw down. Most impressive explosin I've seen."

She looks at the wreckage of Striker 7 and says, "i missed something, didn't I?"

She goes to the Sable Dove where Kyle briefs her.

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 09:52 PM
*Dante sets up on a roof*

"Was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but there's no other way."

*Dante gives a sigh and opens the box. He pulls out a high-powered rifle and gets into position*

"Okay 'Gunny'...you just stand right there, it'll all be over soon. I can't have you on my back."

*Dante's shot is ready, and he slowly squeezes the trigger...*

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 09:57 PM
Katarn07 feels the hairs on his neck rise, and without delay he rips his saber from his belt and deflects the laser blast that was inches from killing him, "Every one! get into the ships!!!"

He makes his flight to the Sable Dove alongside of Jan with haste. Wra'fo fires up the Savrip Strike and gets out of the sniper's line of sight. Sabel Dove slowly takes off as well. Katarn07 opens a channel to Zofire, "Take off, now. It appears there is a sniper in the vicinity. This is no Rodian thug, either."

Wra'fo opens a channel, "That was the first time I've seen you deflect a shot like that! Hey man, your senses are getting better everyday. Soon enough, Skywalker will have you in his academy on Yavin."

"Don't even joke about that..."

The three ships take off, and get into a lane of traffic.

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 10:00 PM
"That's probably the best luck I've ever seen someone have. Heh, well, at least they're off my back. Time to barter off another ship."

*Dante packs up his stuff and heads to a shop he visits often*

Katarn07
02-15-2003, 10:07 PM
The two cargo ships enter a large complex.

Jokemaster is led off with the project leaders and Luka gets out of the second ship. He looks up and sees a YT-2000 fly by. His jaw drops, "A Firespray, a YT-1800, and a YT-2000?! Katarn07 has arrived."

He contacts Teraytiro.

The head Rodian concludes his conversation, "Very well. They will all be added to out hit list. We can't have any of them interfere. They are KOS now..."

"No! Leave Gunny to me. That Son of a Gundark killed my brother!"

"Guro was a great Lt., Luka. Very well. I hope you bring honor to his death."

"I will, sir."

Vault info is updated as Jan stares into the monitor blankly.

"Gunny. We've been scheduaed for termination."

"I know. We're on the assassination list..."

"No. We're all labeled as KOS. Kill on sight..."

RpTheHotrod
02-15-2003, 10:13 PM
Meanwhile...

Dante walks up to someone in a shop.

"Hey Cartun...long time no see."

Cartun: "I could have waited longer, heh, nice to see you Dante."

"Remember that favor you owe me?"

Cartun: "Uh oh...what are you needing?"

"I'm needing another ship. Mine just got blown out of the sky."

Cartun: "Well, I can see you havn't changed. Life in the fast-lane as always, I see. I have something you would be interested in. In fact, I've been savnig it for you."

Dante walks into the back and sees a ship.

"Wow, that's a might fine looking one."

Cartun: "It has all you ever wanted, well, almost. It doesn't just transport your *ahem*... "goods", but it also has quite some defense. Still, I wouldn't go out dogfighting with this thing"

"It's perfect. Thanks alot, Cartun."

Cartun: "Anything for my ole buddy...just don't expect stuff like this to happen again!" Cartun smiles

As Dante walks towards the ship, Cartun says, " I couldn't help but notice, you're carrying your disinigrator tool."

Dante replies, "It's for a 'friend'....just in case I run into him."

Dante gets into the ship and head's towards Teraytiro's offices.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 03:25 PM
As the three ships are travelling through the traffic, Zofire contacts Katarn07, "R9 analyzed that powder. It is indeed a drug. Most likely it is the same drug Teraytiro has aboard those cargo ships. I think this Dante was probably a spy sent by Teraytiro. There is no other explanation. How did he suddenly appear in the same bar we were in on Zotron's Hanger? And all those other little hints."

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 03:40 PM
"But the Vault!!!" Wra'fo yelled defending Dante.

Katarn07 was silent for a moment, then he spoke, "Zo brings up a point. He told us how to get into the vault. That KOS file about him may just be covering up his true allegience. Well, the fact that he is no longer with us. So I hope we don't have to worry about this any more..."

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Dante lands near the complex but out of view. He goes through a secret entrance at the rear. At the end of the tunnel from within, he comes up to a door.

"Well, time to see if they still have me on record."

Dante walks up to the eye scanner and presses the button

A computer voice says, "Dante Korvin recognized. Welcome back Dante."

Dante walks in the door and down the corridor.

"Been awhile since I've seen this place. I wonder if they still hold some narcotics in the store room. I could hit two birds with one blaster shot while I'm here. Might as well make a few credits."

Dante fears footsteps coming close.

"Patrols... time to see if this SA armor was worth the price I payed for it"

Dante becomes partially cloaked and runs to the side, and the patrol walks right by talking about their shift.

"Time to pay a little visit to a few 'buddies'..."

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 03:46 PM
A commander in Teraytiro's base says, "Seems like someone accessed a eye-scanner. See who it is."

One of the soldiers runs up the recent accessed eye-scans.

The commander says, "Ahh, it is Dante Korvin. Sound the alarm."

Moments later Dante hears the alarm go off.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 03:50 PM
I need a distraction. Probably the best thing I can do is setup an emergency signal from within, but using Katarn07's channel. Hopefully they'll think someone's in trouble and make some noise for me.

*Dante sets up the signal and boobytraps the surrounding area*

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 03:59 PM
The alarms in Sable Dove goes off.

Jan checks it, "Hmm. Looks like someone has gotten a hold of your ship's code. They're in trouble..."

"Where are they? Who is it?"

"It's coming from... Teraytiro's base. You just passed it."

"We did?"

"Yeah. Turn around. I'll contact the others."

Slave II, Sable Dove and, Savrip Strike turn around and land.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:02 PM
"Hmm too suspicious. I think it is a boobytrap." Zofire says.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 04:06 PM
"Regardless. If that is Jokemaster, we could use his help. Come or stay, it's up to you. Come on Wra'fo."

Katarn07, Wra'fo, and Jan run to the base and try to find an infiltration point.

Jan sees a camera and the wires being routed into a box several yards away. She opens it and pulls out a fuse, "Hmmm. That knocked some security out. Come on."

The three go into the base without the alarm tripping.

Loka is in the security room when he sees half the monitors go dead, "Gunny is here. Oh well. To bad for him he was stupid enough to do that. I think I'll pay him a visit."

Karsec
02-16-2003, 04:12 PM
Loka runs out the door and past Karsec.

"Loka, what's wrong?"

Loka: "Looks like we have some unexpected visitors. Come on!"

Loka and Karsec grab some blaster rifles and run down the corridor towards the breach.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Soon after, 5 destroyer droids go towards Katarn07 and the others. Zofire and Kostar are in the outside on Teraytiro's Base.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 04:17 PM
Dante, seeing the security room staff run outside and down the hall, walks up to the door. He pulls out a thermal detonator out of his pack and tosses it into the room.

A large exploision goes off and Dante rushes in to check for survivors. The staff that stayed behind are dead. Dante locks the security door.

"Okay, let's take a look at these cameras shall we."

Dante sets up in the room and turns several turrets to target any objects spotted, including the staff at the base.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Loka looks to Karsec, "Leave the clone of Katarn to me!"

The Destroyer Droids, as old as they are, have weak shield generators and a thermal detonator from Jan takes them out easily. Wra'fo finishes the droids off with his E-11, "Come on! We have to get Jokemaster!"

Katarn07 contacts Zofire, "This may be a trap. But if you wanna get Teraytiro, it's now or never. He will be leaving planet soon, no doubt. It'll be a chase back and forth between planets. With my help, we can end this now!"

Katarn07, Wra'fo, and Jan run up a flight of steps to the security room, filled with smoke and corpses. Jan furrows her brow, "Jokemaster?"

Katarn07 shakes his head, "No. I sense another presence. it's Dante."

Before they can enter the room, a whole squad of Rodians pushes them back, "Crap! Take cover Wra'fo. Jan, help me take them out!"

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Dante runs down another corridor.

Dante thinks to himself, "Saw someone in a monitor... that prisoner in Cell Block B looks familiar. I could have sworn I saw him with the group at the bar."

Dante makes a wrong turn and ends up at the destroyed room's corridor. Suddenly he seeys Katarn07 walk out the door.

"Katarn07, you stay out of my business, I don't want to kill you, but if I have to, I will!"

*Dante pulls out another detonator and throws it at Katarn07 and then runs back down the corridor and around the corner*

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Zofire says to Kostar, "Lets go in and help them. Before they get ambushed."

As Zofire and Kostar enter the base, they see turret guns on the roof...they quickly dodged the shots fired by them. Soon after, it fires on the soldiers that were approaching Zofire and Kostar.

"Ok....I'm going to snipe those turrets with my modified disruptor rifle." she says to Kostar.

Zofire quickly takes aim at one of the turrets and fires 5 shots, destroying it. She quickly takes cover from the shots fired by the other turret gun.

Meanwhile, while Dante in running through the corridor, 7 soldiers spot him and quickly fire shots at him from their blaster rifles.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 04:35 PM
"These guys never give up!"

Dante rolls to the side and into a storage room. It seems he is trapped, but Dante looks up and finds a vent. He blasts it open and crawls inside.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:39 PM
The soldiers quickly throw two thermal detonators in the room. The blasts from the thermal detonators goes a little bit up the air vent and slightly burns Dante's foot and ankles.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 04:41 PM
Katarn07 lands hard on the floor. His right arm has been demolished by the blast. Wra'fo and Jan had taken cover and are still under fire from Rodians.

"Son of..." Jan starts. She gets shot in the sholder and falls down. Wra'fo looks to her and swears in his native tounge.

Jan looks up to him, "Get out of here. Save yourself."

Wra'fo doesn't argue. He flees to the Savrip Strike and begins to take off, when he sees the Ravens Claw settle down. Kyle Katarn gets out.

"What did Jan do to this thing?"

"Kyle! Hurry up! Gunny and Jan need help!"

Kyle runs with the Rodian and comes to the cooridor Katarn07 is laying half dead with Jan beside him. The Jedi Knight takes his saber out and throws it at the group, killing them all. He runs to his clone, "Gunny?! Jeez. Jan, get yourself fixed up in the Claw."

After Kyle partially heals his fellow NRI agents, Jan and Katarn07 flee.

Kyle Katarn and Wra'fo make their way to Jokemaster.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 04:45 PM
*Dante yells out in pain*

"Gah, down to my last detonator."

*Dante tosses it back down into the room*

He looks down and checks for injury. Luckily, the SA armor protected against any pernament damage...but it does sting.

Dante finds another vent and listens closely. He can hear someone busy at a computer console. Dante blasts open the vent and drops down...

Kyle Katarn can hear arguing just outside of a door.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:46 PM
Meanwhile, Zofire quickly says to Kostar, "We should head to the hanger. Teraytiro is probably there."

So they both run out of the base and head towards the hanger.
They quickly take cover as Rodians, Weequays, and Grans fire shots at them. Zofire and Kostar return shots at them......killing some, wounding others.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Kyle Katarn busts open the door, saber ablaze.

Karsec
02-16-2003, 04:55 PM
Kyle runs into the room and sees two people.

Dante on one side of the room with a blaster pistol aimed at Karsec.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Dante yells, "Stay out of this!"

Karsec: "I didn't have a choice! I was following orders!" yells Karsec, in a mean look.

Dante: "Following orders down to leaving your friend to die!?"

Karsec: "This business isn't exactly all good and friendly, you knew it would happen eventually. It's a danger you knew about when you joined us."

Dante: You left me to die, you don't deserve to live."

Kyle: "Put down the pistol, Dante."

Karsec: "Dante..."

Dante:" It's over Karsec."

Dante fires the pistol...

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Meanwhile, after killing off the remaining thugs, Zofire and Kostar head off towards the hanger. Upon arriving there, they see the two bounty hunters and Teraytiro.

Karsec
02-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Kyle attempts to block the shot, but is too far away.

The blast flies across the room and hits Karsec dead on, causing him to fly back into the wall.

He slumps down and falls foward, flat on the ground...dead.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Kyle pulls the wepon from Dante's hand and throws it aside after Force pushing him into the wall, "Stay there and don't move!"

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Dante is still lying on the ground.

"You look strangely familiar. Perhaps we met before."

Dante pulls out a small tool, just in case the stranger gets too close.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 06:19 PM
Meanwhile, Zofire takes out her blaster rifle and aims it to one of the bounty hunters. Kostar aims her blaster rifle at the other.

Teraytiro speaks to Zofire, "Ahh, so you must be that Mandalorian wearing person that has been chasing me throughout these days. It is a shame that you will die."

Zofire replies, "No, you are the one that is going to die Teraytiro. You are going to pay for all the crimes that you have commited."

Teraytiro laughs at her, "Hahaha, you? You think you are going to kill me? Don't be so foolish."

He then says to the two Twi'lek bounty hunters, "Finish them off. I would wait on the ship." He then boards his Imperial Lambda-class shuttle and starts it up.

The two bounty hunters then aims their blaster rifle at both Zofire and Kostar. Both Zofire and Kostar hide from the shots behind some crates that were on the hanger. Zofire goes to the far right and Kostar goes to the far left.

Then Zofire and Kostar start firing at the two Twi'leks. They also hide from the blasts behind crates.

Kostar then tries to shot at the Twi'lek that was in front of her but the other one quickly fires at Kostar, hitting Kostar shoulder. Kostar screams in pain while Zofire looks at her direction.

Zofire then screams out to Kostar, "ARE YOU OKAY?"

Kostar screams back, "YEAH, I'LL LIVE." Kostar slowly takes out her first-aid kit.

Zofire then throws a thermal detonator at where one of the Twi'lek were. Before the Twi'lek could react, the blast kills her and slightly hits Teraytiro's Imperial Lambda-class shuttle.

"What was that? Probably those Twi'lek doing their job." Teraytiro says while chuckling.

Zofire quickly comes out from where she was hiding and starts to shoot at the remaining bounty hunter. The bounty hunter does the same, both disarming each other.

Zofire then starts running towards the Twi'lek when all of a sudden the Twi'lek fires a grappling hook out of a hidden compartment in the armor that is on her arm...tying up one of Zofire's arm. Zofire quickly turns on her jetpack and flies towards the wall in back of her dragging the Twi'lek by her arm. As soon as Zofire almost touches the wall, she flies upward and towards the Twi'lek. Still seeing that the Twi'lek is going towards the wall, Zofire quickly cuts the rope from the grappling hook with her wristblade and sees the Twi'lek hit the wall. The impact crushes all the bones of the Twi'lek's body and the body falls to the ground.

"DAMN IT!!! THOSE PATHETIC TWI'LEKS FAILED ME." Teraytiro screams while he saw everything through the ship's camera. He then starts to take off. Zofire quickly throws a tracking device and says to Kostar, "I'm chasing after him."

Zofire then quickly flies towards her ship.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Kyle looks at Dante for a moment, "You killed one of Teraytiro's Lts. For that, I'll spare you."

He runs and hears the sound of engines. Wra'fo follows him to the ships, "Teraytiro is getting away. I hope Zofire did what she came to do."

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Teraytiro's ship reaches space and he says to a P3PO aboard his ship,"Start up the engines to hyperdrive."

Zofire boards the Slave II and starts up the engines. She then heads towards the direction of the tracking device placed on Teraytiro's ship.

Kostar contacts everyone besides Zofire, "Zofire is heading off Teraytiro. I'm at the hanger."

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 07:30 PM
Jan and Katarn07 take off in the Sable Dove immediately before Zofire does in Slave II.

Kyle is almost to the Ravens Claw. Wra'fo responds to Kostar, "Hurry and get to Savrip Striker. I can give you a ride."

The Ravens Claw takes off shortly after Sable Dove and Slave II. Wra'fo awaits Kostar inside the cockpit of Savrip Striker.

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Kostar hurries towards the Savrip Striker. She then boards it and says to Wra'fo, "Sorry I took long. I'll fly, you can take the guns."

With that said, the Savrip Striker takes off and follows the other ships.

Meanwhile, aboard the Imperial Lambda-class shuttle, Teraytiro's radar goes off. Teraytiro then looks at the radar and says to the robot, "Damn it, It is that stupid Firespray-31. Hurry up and go into hyperdrive."

"Yes sir." the P3PO replies.

The robot then pushes the button to make the ship go into hyperdrive, but nothing happens.

Teraytiro screams furiously, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!? WHY HASN"T THIS DAMN SHIP WENT INTO HYPERDRIVE YET!?!?!?"

"There must be a malfunction with the hyperdrive engine sir." responds the P3PO.

As the Slave II heads towards Teraytiro's ship, Zofire says to R9 and to herself, "OK. I have Teraytiro's ship locked on."

She then says to R9, "R9, contact me with Teraytiro's ship."

She speaks out to Teraytiro, "In a hurry Teraytiro? Seems like your having engine problems because you would have been out of here by now. Remember how I said that you are going to pay for all the crimes you have commited. NOW IT IS YOUR TIME TO PAY!!!"

Zofire then pulls the triggers and two proton torpedos speed their way towards Teraytiro's ship.

"Ah oh" P3PO says while he sees two blinking lights on the radar heading towards the ship.

Teraytiro contact Zofire and says, "I am invincible. I will have my revenge. You hear me. I WOULD HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!"

With those final words said, Teraytiro's Imperial Lambda-class shuttle is hit by the proton torpedos and explodes. The blast is felt by everyone.

'We did it R9, we did it." Zofire says.

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 09:19 PM
Dante looks at the computer attached to his arm.

"Hmmm...just lost the tracking signal on Teraytiro's ship."

Dante wipes the sweat off his brow, and gives out a heavy sigh.

"My work is done here. I'll leave Teraytiro to the group. It's unfortunate that they turned hostile, would have made a good team."

Dante walks out of the complex, turns around for one last look, presses a button on his arm, then walks back to his ship.

Moments later, the complex explodes in a massive fireball.

Dante plans to fly off, and perhaps check the area where he lost Teraytiro's tracking signal.

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 09:28 PM
The Next Day...

Katarn07, Jan Ors, and Kyle Katarn all sat outside of Mon Mothma's office. Jan mumbles under her breath, "We're in deep. She wanted Terytrio alive. We are in this so deep."

Katarn07 shrugs, "We got the job done though."

Kyle nods, "Who cares. Rodiar is outta commision, leaving the NRI safe from his attacks. The drugs, however, are another story. Wra'fo learned that Teraytiro has them stored throughtout Bantha Oasis and Burgandy Moon. His head Lt, Luka is going to take over..."

"Who?" Katarn07 asks.

"Luka. He's a Weequay..."

"I know who he is..."

Wra'fo, now a NRI agent, later that day and met with his mission officer, Katarn07, "Whoa. Fany being paired up with you, Gunny."

"Indeed. Ready for your first assignment?"

"Of course. I learned of the drugs location. This should be a sinch..."

"Yeah. That's what I thought when I tried helping Zofire with Teraytiro. We all know how that turned out..."

"Yeah. Just a day in the life for an NRI agent?"

"Yes, yes it was. We'd best be moving."

Darth NeoVenom
02-16-2003, 10:09 PM
The following day...

Zofire, R9, and Kostar are in a cantina on Zotron's Hanger.

Kostar says to Zofire, "What are you going to do now Zofire?"

Zofire takes a zip out of her drink and says, "Probably head back to Ziltenia. What are you going to do?"

Kostar replies, "Back head back home. Where it is nice and peaceful."

Both of them laugh.

Zofire then takes another zip out of her glass and looks around. Kostar does the same thing.

Kostar then pauses for a second and says, "Isn't that one of the guys that helped you on this mission?"

Zofire then says, "Who?"

Kostar points towards the exit.

Zofire then says, "Yeah....you're right. It looks like...."

She then falls silent and speaks again, "Jokemaster?"

She looks quickly towards Kostar, "I thought he was dead."

Soon after they finished their drinks, Zofire, R9, and Kostar head towards the hanger.

Kostar says to Zofire while hugging her, "I would sure miss you. You take care of yourself. Contact me once in a while."

"I would miss you too. I'll contact you as soon as I reach Ziltenia."

They both shed tears as they let go of each other.

Kostar then says to R9, "I'll would miss you too." She then pats R9 on the head. Zofire and Kostar laugh while R9 whistles and beeps. Zofire and R9 then boards the Slave II and wave goodbye to Kostar. Kostar waves goodbye to Zofire, and with that, the Slave II heads into sky going futher and futher to space.

-The End-

RpTheHotrod
02-16-2003, 10:46 PM
...Or is it.....?

;)

Well done everyone. Fun stuff. Can't wait till next time.

"All the cast bows"

Katarn07
02-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
...Or is it.....?

Nope. I posted my own RPG. A sequel to this... :D

Hope to see you all back there.

jokemaster
02-17-2003, 12:17 AM
I missedhe ending :( went on a trip

Darth NeoVenom
03-24-2003, 01:40 PM
:saberr: -<BUMP>- :saberr:

I bumped this story in case anybody wants to read it. It'z finished though. :D Enjoy!! :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

P.S- I would stick it, but I don't have the points too. :(