PDA

View Full Version : collectibles?


vegietto
02-02-2003, 09:46 AM
i have some star wars action figure from the 70s, do u think they would be worth anything they have been taken out of the pack they were my cousin my brother got the yoda lucky he is to get that one i got boda fett + some other dude, what do u think they are worth?

daring dueler
02-02-2003, 10:54 AM
first off the yoda is it complete with a snake and cane and cloak? if so its worth ohh 30 $ i think unkess its in package and the boba fett if he has his gun and is not the one from droids with a shooting jet pack hes worth 45 $

vegietto
02-02-2003, 11:01 AM
well the yoda is just by himself and the boda fett is by himself not weapons has jet pack i don't they it firing

ZBomber
02-02-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by vegietto
well the yoda is just by himself and the boda fett is by himself not weapons has jet pack i don't they it firing

JFYI, Its Boba Fett. :)

daring dueler
02-02-2003, 07:49 PM
JFYI ITS BOBA FETT?

z what does that mean and ok the yodis like 30 $ and boba is 40$

ZBomber
02-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by daring dueler
JFYI ITS BOBA FETT?

z what does that mean and ok the yodis like 30 $ and boba is 40$

He said Boda Fett instead of Boba Fett. :)

Katarn07
02-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Loose, not on the card?


Disregard the above prices I think, because chances are they are not C-9...

Probably 5-30 bucks for Boba, and 5-55 for Yoda. Yoda will only hit that price if he has a brown snake around his neck. If it is orange, it is only 25 bucks. And if it has none...... Well, it won't be that much.

ZBomber
02-03-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
Loose, not on the card?


Disregard the above prices I think, because chances are they are not C-9...

Probably 5-30 bucks for Boba, and 5-55 for Yoda. Yoda will only hit that price if he has a brown snake around his neck. If it is orange, it is only 25 bucks. And if it has none...... Well, it won't be that much.

There still good for a collection. I wouldn't sell them. :)

daring dueler
02-03-2003, 09:18 PM
im guessing they are c-8 or so , i think the yoda is still wirth around 30 -according to a colector book and boba is 30-40 in c-8 normally acoording to the same book-rember its only worth what somone is willing to pay for it.

Katarn07
02-03-2003, 10:59 PM
Taters, loose figures are alot worse than carded ones. If they were played with, their condition can get really low. Majority of loose guys are C-4-C7...

My vintage are just that, if not lower... My new guys I played with are no lower than C-8, just because I played with them inside only and knew they were collectibles....

daring dueler
02-04-2003, 05:28 PM
o ok all mine are at least c-8 huh, all i know is some prices but i cant see the conditions