PDA

View Full Version : What are your views on Traitor?

Pnut_Man
02-02-2003, 08:36 PM
"New Jedi Order : Traitor", in my opinion, was one of the best novels written for the Expanded Universe. For the first time a new unique view of the force was given, and alot of it actually made sense. I loved every bit of Traitor: Jacen finally started doing something, you got to explore Coruscant, the Seedship scenes just owned, and Jacen controlling Vong life was awesome :)

Share your opinions, i'm curious..

Tie Guy
02-02-2003, 08:44 PM
An incredibly well written novel, it is probably tied with a few others for 2nd all time just after the Thrawn Trilogy.

nova_wolf
02-03-2003, 05:07 AM
Deep...

Thought the Force had been taken to its limits for philosophical discussion, then BAM!!

Highly impressed at they way it was worked.

Very mind bending...

swphreak
02-03-2003, 12:33 PM
very well written. My second fav book (all of Zahn's are tied for first). I was constantly on the edge. Waiting to read more and more. The best part of the book was these 3 words: "None shall pass." it sent shivers through my spines

Pnut_Man
02-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Yes, Ganner's Last Stand was the most memoriable NJO battle..Beautifully written.

Darth Talliusc
02-08-2003, 12:15 PM
that book was great. i didnt like some of vergeres stuff but all in all it was well done. jacen is an amazing character and im glad to see him develop.