PDA

View Full Version : Down the river!

DjihEf
11-23-1999, 09:13 AM
I'm I the only one who though the Raft thing was fun. I mean, I literally went: WOOHOOO!!!! While going down the river. Then again, I also couldn't find that stupid treasure behind the waterfall. On another not, the patch doesn't seem to do anything, but I'm only on the fourth stage...

Dark_Indy
11-24-1999, 02:54 AM
Hey, I loved the Raft Ride!! It was so much fun, escpecially after you raft is popped and you have to hurry around like crazy so you dont sink. I alctually found the treasure under waterfall on first time, and eventually beat that level.
I am on the Shambala Sanctuary, and without any help, haven't read any help topics at all. I just got the "bud" and am going to bed now

DjihEf
11-24-1999, 10:52 AM
Only needed help for the stupid Waterfall idol. But otherwise, it's Indy's brain to the max. Didn't start Shambala's level yet, as I am playing FFVI too. Anyway, the raft ride was pure Indy fun and so's the whip (ok, not in battle I admit).

Drew
11-24-1999, 10:38 PM
I thought the raft ride was a little frustrating. Because I could hardly steer the darn thing! But once I got to the little monkeys I was much happier because I got to slice and dice them!

------------------
Drew
Slicing monkeys are fun!

Jamison
11-24-1999, 11:29 PM
I love the rafting sequences. The physics are really quite remarkable.

Jamison

------------------
"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

HenryJones
11-25-1999, 12:44 AM
The rafting sequence was remarkable, but also a pain. . .I like the jeep much. .hold on one second *drives over a Russian while Indy honks the horn* There, as I was saying the jeep is a lot more fun in my opinion, my favorite level so far (i'm on the 1st lvl in mexico right now) has been Jeep Trek, that rocked!

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.
"Well, they don't come
any closer than that!"

Jamison
11-25-1999, 01:59 AM
Yeah, that jeep sequence was AWESOME! It felt like a driving game all of a sudden (and a better driving game than most I've played).

This game just keeps throwing it at me. I can't believe how well made this one is. What a pleasant sirprise!!!

Jamison

------------------
"Hmmm... That girl looks whippable."

HenryJones
11-25-1999, 02:13 AM
Now if only there was a code in Need for Speed: IV so I could hit Russians with my Porsche 911 turbo. . .hmmmm. . .

-Dr. Henry Jones Sr.
"JUNIOR!"

DjihEf
11-26-1999, 09:16 AM
I just began level 5 so... What I wanna check is that Secret Map, heard t'was the first scene of Raiders. Probably true as there is a picture of the famous idol scene behind the box.

JR2000Z
11-26-1999, 04:34 PM
Hows the mine cart level?
Is that cool?