PDA

View Full Version : The Mad Zabrak


Thrackan Solo
02-06-2003, 05:11 PM
Allright no godmoding and
no killing others main players

The sun shone brightly down on the spaceport of Mos Eisley.
Down below a young Zabrak named Skaul walked into a small cantina.
"have you seen this man?" Skaul asked the bartender holding up the picture of a human.
" Around here information costs money buddy," the bartender told without even looking up.
The noise of a Golan Flechette cocking suddenly filled the bartenders ear.
" Is this good?" Skaul said with a smirk.

Thew Rydur
02-06-2003, 07:45 PM
At a table near the center of the cantina sat Thew Rydur. In front of him were two empty mugs, toppled over onto the table top. A third mug was in his hand. As he sipped his Corellian ale he suddenly heard the tell-tale click of a flechette laucnher.

Thew thought to himself: .... Salus... no Golan. That's a pretty bold move there, bringing a FC11 into a cantina, a little too bold. Damn rookies.... I guess this is Tatooine.... Oh well.

Thew rolls his neck, cracking it and flexes his hands. Then pulling his S-5 security blaster from its thigh holster he walks towards the Zabrak unnoticed. He stops about a meter away.

Thew: Put it down now, or I'll drop ya. Then put your hands above your head.

OOC: Check the stickied thread for Thew's info.

Thrackan Solo
02-07-2003, 02:27 PM
" This is between me and him," Skaul told the human who had the blaster nudged on his back. Slowly he put his Flechette down and slowly turned around.
" Listen I am only trying to establish justice. I am not trying to start a fight. Just let me go I dont want to hurt you," Skaul told the man who eyed him as if he was staring into his soul to see if he was lying.

Thew Rydur
02-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Thew stood his ground, keeping the blaster trained on the Zabrak's chest.

Thew Hurt me? Hahaha... You see it's scum like you that give us bounty hunters a bad name. Now Zeff why'd he pull the gun on you?

Zeff (bartender): He comes in here asking if I'd seen this guy. I ask him for a bit of cash and he takes out the weapon, which by the way is restricted in this part of town. Those Imps might be careless but they ain't dumb.

Thew: It sounds to me like you have some explaining to do... but I'm a reasonable man.

Thew spins the blaster and places it back in the holster, then holds out his hand.

Thrackan Solo
02-07-2003, 02:53 PM
Skaul takes a deep sigh of relief, and shakes the mans hand.
" Nice to meet, sorry under these circumstances though," skaul said shaking the mans hand.
"And by the way im not a bounty hunter, i am simply trying to find this man, he has something I want," Skaul said holding up the picture of the human.
"Bartender Corellian ale,"he said telling the bartender.
" whats your poison?," Skaul asked THew

Deft Aklin
02-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Deriun Veshod:
The Devaronian had sat patiently, watching with great amusement as he gently sipped at his Corellian Apple Brandy. He would not let a mere disagreement deter him from his favorite beverage. Resting his glass back on the bar with great ease, a small mutter escaped his devilish grin, "Animals." Not realising how loud the words had been stated, he began gently picking at the tip of his horn. Assessing what he had removed, he then returned to his drinking, his goal today, was but only one......inebriaton.

Thrackan Solo
02-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Skaul swung his head in the direction of were the voice had come from. He saw the lone Devoronian sipping on a ale, anger built up inside him as he stepped towards the Dev.
"Excuse me Thew," he said pushing aside his Corellian Ale.
"Animals? Is that what we are?"
Skaul grabbed the Devoronian by the horn and swung him around. Instantly pulling out one of his DL-44'sand pointing it right on the tip of the Devaronians nose.

Thew Rydur
02-07-2003, 11:08 PM
Thew takes a few steps toward the Zabrak and the Devaronian.

Thew: Easy there, he's only a Devaronian... not worth your time. I wouldn't trust one with the time off day.

Thew keeps one hand under his coat and the other hanging near the blaster on his thigh.

Deft Aklin
02-08-2003, 11:45 AM
Deriun:
A knowing grin comes across the Devaronian's face, "Trust is not the issue, nor my being 'Just a Devaronian'." His smile widens beneath the muzzle of the blaster. His eyes gently direct attention to his hand, "It's a matter of whether you would like to have offspring.", an identical DL-44 carefully aimed at the man's nether regions. "Young Zabrak, you have much to learn about persuasion.", his grin slowly becoming more serious, yet still present.

Thrackan Solo
02-08-2003, 12:11 PM
Skaul's eyes narrowed as he looked at the Devaronians smiling face.
" No one calls me an animal," he said as he shot up into the air hands still attached to the Devoaronians horns and landed straight behind the back of the Dev. instantly putting his neck into a sleeper hold.
" Take it back," Skaul tells the Dev.

Deft Aklin
02-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Deriun:
Barely able to speak from the pressure against his throat, Deriun can only choke out, "No, you are right, your not an animal...." Moving his left leg to the right, placing all his weight on his right leg, he leans slightly left. His right arm, still holding the blaster, slides around the left side of his body. His finger pulling the trigger, sending a bolt of blue rings into the gullet of his assailant, whilst still mid sentence. His blaster had been set on stun, a shame really.

Thew Rydur
02-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Thew looks at the stunned Zabrak sprawled out on the cantina floor.

Clap Clap Clap

Thew: Very impressive, Mr.... I don't think I caught your name.

Thew takes the hand out from under his coat and presents in to the Devaronian. He keeps the other lingering by the blaster on his thigh.

Deft Aklin
02-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Deriun:
"...an animal knows when it's beaten.", Deriun finishes his sentence. He rubs his throat for a brief second, "If you ever touch my horns again, my blaster won't be set on stun."

He turns to the man applauding him, "Veshod, Deriun Veshod.", at least that was the name he was using this week. He holsters his weapon, even knowing that at any second the Zabrak could awake even more enraged. He doubted the bartender, or the spectator would allow this conflict to continue. "I don't think I was given the chance to catch your name either.", the sly Devaronian probes as he outstretches his hand in a friendly gesture.

OOC: BTW, I don't think a Devaronians horns would be very easy to grab onto given their size, but I just played along with it.

Thew Rydur
02-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Thew moves his right hand away from his blaster and shakes Deriun's hand.

Thew: Thew Rydur, intergalatic bounty hunter and mercanary. May I ask what field of work you happen to be in?

Thrackan Solo
02-09-2003, 01:08 PM
The stun hit him hard. Dang I never expected it he thought . He looked up to see Thew talking to the Devaronian. His head ached from the stun. slowly he got up and walked towards the two and reached out his hand.
" Sorry for that," he apologizes,"But I ssure you i am not an animal, the name is Skaul."

Deft Aklin
02-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Deriun:
Pausing to think for a minute, his next few words could indeed effect his future, "Money...", hesitating for a brief second before continuing, "...money is my business. I used to be in the acquisitions business, now I just invest for capital gain. Though i still do a little acquisitioning on the side." Turning to eye the recovering assailant, he cautiously keeps his hand on his blaster. "Well, for someone that declares himself not to be an animal, you sure do rely on instinct an aweful lot.", chuckling to himself for a second, "How's your head?"

Thrackan Solo
02-10-2003, 06:46 PM
" I think it will be fine," Skaul said as he rubbed his head.
"Unh.. Looks like we have trouble." he said as he eyed the door to the cantina. Five stormtroopers strolled towards the trio fingering there blaster.
" Stormtroopers," he muttered as his rested his hand on his blasters.

Thew Rydur
02-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Thew moves his hand in front of Skaul, as if to stop him.

Thew: Settle down Skaul, they're not here for me. What about you guys, any Imp troubles?

Thrackan Solo
02-10-2003, 07:57 PM
" Thats who im looking for, an Imp," Skaul said as he backed up on the bar,"A officer named Callin Sofler, he murdered a wookie friend of mine, I have heard he hung around Tatooine in his off time but I cant seem to find him. But I am not wanted for anything ...yet"

Deft Aklin
02-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Deriun:
'Yet.', the echoed through his mind, what was this crazy Zabrak about to do? He had no need for such troubles, he needed money. Money to send home. He had neglected that duty for far too long already and a lengthy layover at the local jail would not assist him in his cause. After all, it was only a Wookiee, what did he care? He had no love for the Empire, but an open conflict with Storm Troopers in broad daylight was not his cup of tea. His hand still rest on his blaster, yet his actions were much less hostile. Slowly he turned to the bar, taking another sip of his drink. 'She'll kill me.', was all he could think to himself. The furball he called a wife was far less docile than he, and that was saying something.

Thew Rydur
02-10-2003, 11:23 PM
The stormtroopers are now just a few meters away.

Thew: This is probably about the little scuffle before, we'll just tell them it was a misunderstanding. And if worst comes to worst I can show them my bounty license... that usually works.

Thew turns around and straightens himself, and then with a slight grin on his face he says:

Thew: Good day sir, is there a problem?

Thrackan Solo
02-11-2003, 04:49 PM
The Stromtrooper eyes Thew and the other two. He rolls his neck making it crack.
" We heard there was a scuffle in here," the Stromtrooper said nervously,"You wouldnt happen to know anything about it would you?"

Thew Rydur
02-11-2003, 05:47 PM
Thew: Well you see... *Thew looks at the trooper's armor*... Corporal, I thought this Zabrak here was my quarry, a slight misunderstanding.

Thew pulls a card from a pocket and shows it to the corporal.

Thew: You see, its legit.

Thrackan Solo
02-11-2003, 06:21 PM
The stormtrooper looks down at the card the man is holding out.

He reaches for the card and hands it to the others

"Looks legitimate to me," he turns to the Zabrak,"Is this all true?"

"Yeah everythings allright now." Skaul says toward the Corporal.

"What about him?" he says pointing at Deriun.

Deft Aklin
02-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Deriun:
The Devaronian eyed his drink, hearing the words uttered behind him. "I was just trying to break it up before they made a mess of the place.", words slide gracefully from behind his fiendish tongue, he had always been a good liar. Part of his business was convincing people they needed things that they didn't or that the truth was slightly different than it really was. With great ease and finesse, he swivels slowly on the stool to face the white clad warriors. "Just trying to keep the peace really.", a bold faced lie, but well told. The Storm Troopers didn't have the mental capacity to catch on to it......he hoped. Perhaps he would get lucky enough that they wouldn't ask the bartender either. Thankfully, he was currently at the other end of the bar serving a Tattooine Sunrise to an anxious Duros.

Thrackan Solo
02-12-2003, 03:51 PM
"Mmmm.... I see," the stormtrooper said eyeing the Devaronian suspicously," Lets ask the bartender."
Skaul shifted around the bar and pulled his DL-44 out of its holster and stuffed it into the gut of the bartender, all without the stormies seeing it.
" He didnt see anything, right bartender?" he said with a smirk as he pressed the blaster closer into his stomach.
"Uh yeah nothin' uh h-happened," he said nervously as beads of sweat streamed down his brow.
" allright I guess were not needed here," the stormie told the others,"Sorry for the bother folks."

Sithspawn that was close Skaul thought as he backed away, not holstering his blaster fast enough, the stormtrooper saw the shine and pulled up with the sound of a loading blaster.
Skaul acted quickly he turned left and jumped up on the bar, knocking the bottles and plates off the bar. He opened fire on the first Stormtrooper blasting away at his weak spot in the armor sending him back into the table. The other stormie pointed his gun at the other two.

Thew Rydur
02-12-2003, 04:33 PM
"Damn that tenderfoot" Thew thought to himself. He hadn't been in trouble with the Imps for a long time and he certainly didn't plan on it anytime soon, especially for some green rookie.

Rolling behind a table, Thew flicks his blaster to stun and takes careful aim at Skaul, firing a quick, three round barrage. Thew then holsters his blaster and puts his hands in the air.

Thew: (to the troopers) Don't shoot, I don't want any trouble.

Thrackan Solo
02-12-2003, 05:19 PM
The blaster bolt skims past his shoulder grazing it, knocking him down.
Damn that human Skaul thought.

The next thing he knows theres a stormtroopers barrel in his face.
"Get up," the stormie orders him. He complies to the order.
"Your under arrest, for assaulting an officer, you better come with us and dont say anything or you might not make it to hq....alive."
Obviously this was a veteran stormie than yje ones he gunned.
As he was dragged out of the cantina he saw the stormie talking to the other two.

God im in deep he thought

Lord_Vessen
02-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Vessen watched as the foolish Zabrak was carried out of the cantina. He chuckled to himself as he drank his shaken Naboo Martinie. Quite a scuffle that Zabrak had gotten himself into, he stood and walked over to the two storm troopers who were rambling on about their capture. He smirked and pulled one of the stormie's helmet off and quickly slit his throat. Blood drenched his white armour as he fell to the ground. Vessen quickly whipped out his pistol and shot the other. Immediatley the storm troopers who were carrying Skaul ran to aide there fallen comrades.

Thrackan Solo
02-13-2003, 09:52 AM
Skaul took the oppurtunity to dive for a fallen blaster. He grabbed the fallen Bastech rifle and blew a hole right through the running stormie.
Who is this guy? Skaul thought.
The blaster bolts flew between Skaul and a stormie until they were all finally down.
Skaul walked toward the man standing oner the fallen stormies,"Greetings Thank You for the rescue we better leave before we have company. Whats the name?"

Deft Aklin
02-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Deriun:
Even hearing the ensuing melee outside, Deriun didn't take his attention away from the beverage that, at the moment, brought him so much pleasure. After a few quick sips, completing the beverage, he places the empty glass on the counter, the bartender quickly sweeping it up in his large primate like hands. His eyes slowly manipulate to redirect attention to Thew, "So where were we?", his evil smirk denotes that he chooses not to involve himself in the combat outside the cantina.

Thew Rydur
02-13-2003, 07:18 PM
Thew, who had be watching the fight with some interest, seems to snap to awareness and then turns back to Deriun.

Thew: You said you were into money, huh? Well then what are you doing on Tatooine, it's not known to be one of the galaxy's wealthier planets...

Deft Aklin
02-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Deriun:
"Unfortunate situatiuons often lead to unfortunate outcomes.", his response slightly cryptic, yet still revealing. Deriun was pretty much broke, he knew that he would have next to no problem getting a business going again. A couple good cons would fund his operation for a good couple months and let him get back on his feet again. Doubtful he would be able to pull another ocean reclamation scam, as profitable as it had been. Perhaps an illegal title transfer or two would be enough. All things he would have to decide in the near future, but first he needed to decide whether to have another drink or not. Deriun pulls out a small wad of credits, no more than a thousand. A small fortune to most here, but barely enough to live on for the Devaronian. He had become accustomed to the good life, and he would do whatever it took to stay that way.

Thrackan Solo
02-14-2003, 12:57 PM
Meanwhile, Skaul and the man race through the crowded streets towards the space ports, toward the grand ship the Maul Tear.
"I assume you would need a ride out of here,"he asked Vessen.

Thew Rydur
02-14-2003, 10:21 PM
Thew sees the Devaronian unhappily examining his money. He reaches in his pocket and removes a credit stick worth about 50 credits, then places in on the table, in front of Deriun.

Thew: The drinks are on me, but I have to get going. I get the feeling that the Zabrak didn't appreciate me shooting him. I think I'll go pay him a visit... there will be a bounty on his head in a few hours anyway.

Getting up to leave Thew waves goodbye to the Devaronian.

Thew: Until we meet again...

Lord_Vessen
02-15-2003, 12:38 AM
(I've been out for a week so sorry I haven't been posting)

"Vessen's the name, what ship you drive?"he replied

Thrackan Solo
02-15-2003, 12:16 PM
"Yt-2400 Modified,"Skaul said proudly,"its one of the fastest ships in the galaxy, I call it the Maul Tear. So do you have a ship? If not then I can give you a ride out of here,or I do need a co-pilot."

OOC:What species are you?

Lord_Vessen
02-15-2003, 05:36 PM
I don't have ship myself, but I've had my eye on a Naboo Yacht. Where are you headed?

OOC: I'm a Zabrak

Thrackan Solo
02-15-2003, 06:04 PM
"Away from here, we will probably have a bounty, probably towards the Billbringi system, you can tag along," Skaul tells the Zabrak.
Skaul pulls into a docking bay and jumps out with Golan Flechette in hand he turns toward the Imperial inspector who was walking toward him in protest.
" Hey Scum you cant park that here, move it or I.....," he didnt have time to finish his sentence he was riddled lying on the wall.
"come on not much time ," He told Vessen walking toward the Maul Tear.

Lord_Vessen
02-15-2003, 06:09 PM
Vessen quickly boards the Maul Tear as Storm Troopers flood the scene.
"Lets get out of here!"Vessen yells to Skaul.

Thew Rydur
02-15-2003, 07:22 PM
Thew heads out of the cantina, to his speeder bike, parked nearby. He mounts the vehicle and heads off down the street, following the trail of blood, dead stromtroopers, and footprints. Up ahead he can see a large group of Imperials gathered around a docking bay.

Lord_Vessen
02-15-2003, 11:16 PM
Vessen runs back out of the ship and fires upon the Imperials, then he drops his pistols and pulls out his sword. Hacking and chopping madly Imperials fall left and right. One Storm Trooper manages to hit him in the arm but Vessen ignores it. Blood drenched his massive blade as he fought. It seemed like the ranks of Imperials were endless.
"It's a good day to die!" Vessen cried.

Thew Rydur
02-16-2003, 12:12 AM
Thew hops off the bike and grabs his projectile rifle from its case on the speeder's right side. Taking a few steps forward and then raising the weapon to his shoulder he peers into the scope. Amoungst the sea of white armour he can see a streak of silver cleaving everything in its path. For a moment he sees the wielder, a Zabrak. It didn't look like Skaul, but he couldn't tell. As he begins to squeeze the trigger his line of site is blocked by a stormtrooper.

Thew: Damn!!

Letting the rifle drop into a loose, one-handed grip, Thew heads toward the melee at a brisk pace.

Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 12:20 AM
Vessen whirled his great war blade as the onslaught continued. Lasers whizzed by him as he twirled and slashed. Spotting Thew on the outside he pushes onward towards him.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Skaul throws his Flechette into the ship and pruns to the control panel of the ship. He pulls a disruptor out of the panel and runs out of the ship toward the onslaught of Imps. He charged the disruptor and points it at the nearest Imp.
Suddenly a laser blows a hole through the Imp. What the.. Oh my Sith Skaul says as he sees the attacker, Thew.
" Vessen!" he yells as he disenegrates some Imps around him, careful not to hit his companion. "Lets go we got hunters!"
He shhots towars Thew with his dual DL-44's. He missed but blew Thews bike up, sending him sprawling on the floor.

Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Vessen runs back into the ship as Thew recovers from the explosion.
"Come on let's go!" Vessen yells to Skaul.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Skaul roars the engines of the majestic ship as it zooms out of the Bay dock.
"Allright, were off to Dathomir, I have a hideout there, the witches dont mind me," Skaul tells Vessen.
Suddenly the sensors blair. Hee looksDamn ties. "Vessen man the guns."

Thew Rydur
02-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Quickly picking himself up he can see the ship beginning to take off. He ejects the magazine from his rifle and inserts another in its place that has a bright orange band painted on it. Taking careful aim at the Maul Tear hear fires three times, aiming at different areas of the ship.

Thew: You can only run so far....

Pulling out a data-pad from his utility belt Thew looks at the screen. On it it says:

Tracker Round #231: Mos Eisely, Tatooine
Tracker Round #232: Mos Eisely, Tatooine
Tracker Round #233: Mos Eisely, Tatooine

Thew grins for a moment and then looks at the smoking carcass of his bike.

OOC: You posted that last one while I was writing this, so lets just say Thew got the shots off.

Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 01:22 PM
Vessen quickly makes it to the gun mount.
"We got four ties"Vessen called out.
The ties' lasers screeched by the Maul Tear as they left the atmosphere. The ties were right on their trail. Vessen opens fire upon the Ties, one Tie is brought down but the other three are evading his attacks.
"Damn" Vessen says under his breath.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 06:00 PM
Skaul skillfully evades the lasers of the Ties, and then he hits the hyperdrive. The stars slim to lines as they zoom through the galaxy.
" Vessen we are in hyperspace," Skaul said with a smirk on his face. Luckily, those ties werent equipped with hyperdrives, he thought.
Skaul initiated the proper security codes, nothing happened. That doesnt meen a thing, he thought.
" Vessen get up here," Skaul called . "We need to make a plan."

Thew Rydur
02-16-2003, 06:47 PM
Thew walks over to where the fight took place. Dead bodies of stormtroopers are everywhere. The ground looks like a carpet of white, black, and red. A woman who just rounded the corner shrieks and runs to the side of the Imperial inspector, who is still barely clinging to life.

Woman: Noooo!! Tef don't die....

At the same time a small boy who has a great resemblance to both the woman and the Imperial inspector runs toward the dying man.

Boy: Daddy! Daddy! What happened!!

Soon a large crowd has gathered around the massacare, many of the Imperial's families are there. A speeder arrives carrying a young Imperial officer. Not being able to see the carnage through the crowd, he asks a Twi' Lek what has happened.

Twi' Lek: *he steps aside* See for yourself...

The young officer vomits at the site. Regaining composure he starts to weakly give out orders for questioning witnesses and the few survivors.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 10:00 PM
OOC: Man your makin me feel bad, oh well someone has to be bad:D

IC:
Skaul sits back on the controls, and thinks about what just happened. Oh man, I killed alot of people today. They are Imps anyways. God, I am in deep.
"Hey were just out of hyperspace," Skaul tells Vessen as they jump out into real space. Down below the verdant planet of Dathomir, shines out like an emerald among the stones.
"Vessen go to the weapons cabinet, we might have company."

Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 10:13 PM
"What's the plan?" Vessen askes Skaul.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 10:27 PM
" I have a hideout at in the Southern hemisphere, its a safehouse barely any one could find it, but there might be trackers on board." Skaul told the Zabrak."We might have company we will wait it out up North, for a while."

Lord_Vessen
02-16-2003, 10:35 PM
"Alright sounds good, what weapons do you have on board? I'll have to replace my guns." Vessen says.

Thrackan Solo
02-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Skaul smiles and stands up, he wlaks toward the cabinet and slides the manual door open.
" take your pick," he tells Vessen.
Inside are dozens of blasters,rifles, and even vibro blades.
"Just dont touch the DL-55 proto's, those are mine along with the FC-12's."

Lord_Vessen
02-17-2003, 02:15 AM
"I'll take the BlasTech DH-17," Vessen says.
"I left my modified BlasTech on Tatooine"

Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 01:09 PM
Imperials start dragging bodies of their fallen comrades awat and applying bacta to the few left alive. The young officer is leaning against a wall trying not to look at the horrific seen. Thew walks over to him holding out his hand.

Thew: Thew Rydur

The officer snaps to attention and quickly shakes Thew's hand. He is a rather timid man, and is intimidated by Thew's presence.

Officer: Lt. Gallan, how may I help you.

Thew: I can give you the guys that did this...

Gallan: Oh really... and why should I believe you?

Thew motions toward the large pile of dead Imperials.

Thew: Because when the local Moff hears about this it's gonna be your head... not mine.

Gallan seems to consider this for a moment.

Gallan: Very well... I suppose you'll want some money for this.

Thew: Yes I will as well as a new speeder bike, and a light repeating blaster with a license to use it.

Gallan: I will see what I can do.

Thew: Have everything delivered to docking bay 64 B by sundown.

Thew begins to walk away and a stormtrooper comes up to Lt. Gallan.

Gallan: (to the stormtrooper) Nothing but scum those bounty hunters....

Thew quickly turns around, his hand on his blaster. Gallan quiclky scurries away.

Deft Aklin
02-17-2003, 04:06 PM
Deriun:
Cautiously the Devaronian approaches, after finishing another drink and taking in the onslaught before him. Slowly he approaches Thew, his new acquaintance from the cantina. After overhearing a small portion of the end of the conversation he steps in, "I suppose you would need some assistance friend." His Devaronian smirk comes to fiendish points at the ends of his mouth. Realizing that Thew might be somewhat taken aback by this, he adds, "Let's just say I don't take well to being assaulted."
He wanted payback, it was a shame his blaster had been set on stun. A shameful error he would not let take place again.

Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Thew: Exellent, I'll be glad to have you along, never know when you'll need back up.

Thew pulls out the small data pad and checks the position of the Maul Tear.

Thew: They're on their way to... Dathomir. I don't know what they could be thinking, with all of those witches.... Anyway do you have a ship of your own?

Deft Aklin
02-17-2003, 07:37 PM
Deriun:
Almost embarassed, Deriun looks at the ground somewhat bashfully, "Can we just say...", hesitating slightly, "...I kind of needed the money." Quickly, the Devaronian changes the subject, "I take it you have a tracking device on their vessel?", the question rolled out more as a statement, or even a retorical inquiry.

Thew Rydur
02-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Thew: Of course, I actually have three, never can be to sure. I'll meet you at my ship at sundown. It's in 64 B, the XS-800. I'm going to see if I can recruit anyone to help us out, some who knows Dathomir preferrably.

OOC: If anyone was planning on joining in, now would be a good time.
:D

Deft Aklin
02-18-2003, 09:07 AM
Deriun:
Deriun nodded his head in agreement, he had no knowledge of the planet either. He had heard rumor of witches, but nothing more. "I have a few supplies I will need to get anyway.", thinking of a utility belt and a breathmask. He had plenty of credits for those supplies, perhaps an extra power pack or two for his blaster wouldn't hurt either, though he doubted he would need to fire mush if his companion would be carrying an E-web light repeater.

Thew Rydur
02-19-2003, 05:25 PM
OOC: I guess noone else is gonna join so...

Thew walks towards the hangar where his ship is. He sees a large squad of stormtroopers heading towards him, and he ducks into an alleyway. Peering out he can see the troopers taking strategic positions around his ship.

Thew: What the....? A double cross? I didn't think I was wanted by the Imps for anything...

Thew is slightly embarrassed he did not see this twist coming. Suddenly he sees the naive Gallan stride into the hangar flanked by two stormtroopers. Behind him are aliens holding a large, metallic case and a stormtrooper on a speeder bike.

Thew: And the trap is baited.... Certainly a bold move on Gallan's part... maybe his last move...

Thew suddenly walked into view of the Imperials. He removed his blaster from its thigh holster, popped out the energy cell, and tossed the gun on the sand in front of him. He wasn't worried, he had more than enough other weapons on him.

Thew: Alright Gallan, you double-crossing scum, I give up...

A slight smile of content comes across Gallans face, but he quickly replaces it with a stern scowl.

Gallan: Thew Rydur, you are under arrest for crimes against the Empire. You have been charged with grand theft, kidnapping, and unlawful use of computer systems.

Thew thought to himself: Grand theft...? Oh right, I didn't exactly pay for that last speeder bike. Kidnapping? Guess I should do less side jobs... but unlawful use of compter systems? This is a joke. Someone high up on the Imperial ladder must really want me taken out, I mean come on, this is Tatooine.

Thew did not have much time to ponder, who was out to get him. Two stormtroopers were approaching him.

Stormtrooper: Place your hands above your head.

Thew complied, and one of the stormtroopers reached for his hands, to out it in binders. In the flash of an eye Thew dropped his elbow down, sending it crashing into the troopers helmet, and sending the trooper crumbling to the ground. At the same time Thew pulled the other nearby trooper into a headlock. With his free hand he grabbed the hold-out blaster concealed in his chest armor. Blaster fire started raining down, and Thew quickly backed into shelter behind a pillar.

Thrackan Solo
02-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Meanwhile Skaul, and Vessen hid out up on a Northern plateau waiting for signs of an enemy ship.
"Doesnt look like he's...," Skaul hadstarted his sentence but before he had finished it he looked up and saw what looked to be a Y- Wing landing about 20 klicks away. "Hello.. What do we have here?"
Pulling out his telebinoculars he peered into them looking towards the direction of the landing craft. The landing ramp went down revealing a squad of swamp troopers that ran down the ramp and went into battle stance around the Y- Wing. After the Y-Wing was secure, out strolled ayoung prideful officer.
"Vessen look," he said giving the binoculars to him.

Thew Rydur
02-22-2003, 09:35 PM
Blaster fire is turning the pillar Thew is behind to a pile of rubble. Dust is pouring down on Thew as he holds the stormtrooper in a headlock with a blaster to his head.

Thew: (shouting) Tell your men to hold their fire Gallan!

Gallan raises a hand, and the hail of blaster fire momentarily stops.

Gallan: And why should I do that?.... You are worth the same dead or alive.

Thew quickly taps a few keys on the his right arm control board. Gallan hears the sound of metal moving behind him and a sudden thud on the ground. He turns around to see a destroyer droid, shield generator and all, underneath the ship with both guns pointed at him. He hears another sound towards the front of the ship and sees an automated dual-barreled laser cannon come out from a hatch.

Thew: And so are you...

Deft Aklin
02-24-2003, 09:28 AM
Deriun:
Deriun arrives from the East, surprised at the stand-off before him. What was this crazy hunter up to now? The Devaronian slides gracefully into the shadows, blaster drawn. He didn't know quite why, but he liked this guy and he wasn't going to let a little Imperial intrusion stop him from assisting him. After all, he was nearly broke anyway. He pulls out one of the fresh power packs and inserts it into the hevay blaster pistol. If need be, he would go down fighting. His insurance would take care of his family.

Thew Rydur
02-25-2003, 03:44 PM
Gallan stood nervously, vulnerable on all sides. His hand anxiously fingered the blaster on his thigh

What am I supposed to do? They never covered this at the academy.... just stay calm, remain in control.... He thought to himself.

Gallan: Fine Rydur, I will play your little game... for now.

Gallan issued the commands for his men to stand down and depart. Only four troopers remained, along with the speeder bike and the two aliens.

Thew: Alright, I'm coming out...

Thew walked out from behind the pillar, blaster still to the trooper's head. He came about three paces in front of Gallan, and then let go of the stormtrooper. He fell to the ground, then struggled to get back up. He dusted off his now sand-stained armor the best he could and fell into place behind his comrades.

Deft Aklin
02-26-2003, 10:42 AM
Deriun:
Slowly, cautiously, the Devaronian steps from his cover. Following closely behind the man. He caresses his blaster which remains holstered for the moment. His assistance easily noticed, yet he doesn't speak. Thew had it all together and Deriun planned to use that to his advantage, but how he had not yet foreseen nor contemplated. One thing was for certain, together they would make a powerful team.

Thew Rydur
02-28-2003, 03:13 PM
Thew was filled with confidence at the arrival of his comrade. Stepping forward boldy he ripped a repeating blaster from one of the stormtroopers's hands. Tossing it to Deriun, he moved toward the speeder bike, and the trooper quickly hopped off it.

Gallan: But why not take the blaster in the case...?

Thew: Do you think I'm that stupid? If there were anything other than an explosive charged rigged to blow in that box you would have had troopers carrying it.

Thew moves closer to Gallan and whispers.

Thew: And you can also tell whoever wants me taken out that no one messes with Rydur.

Thew backs away and picks up his blaster lying on the ground, then turns to Deriun.

Thew: Ready to go?

Deft Aklin
02-28-2003, 08:09 PM
Deriun:
Now sporting the impressive armament of the E-web light repeater, Deriun felt a new confidence grow like a fire inside of him. "Ready when you are.", the barrel scanning the area as if searching for it's first victim. Thankfully Deriun wasn't trigger happy. A fire-fight of this magnitude would most likely cost one of the two their lives. The strap over his shoulder, he steadies the weapon with one hand still on the trigger and places the other at the ready to close the hatch. He remained at the entrance, awaiting lift off before sealing the vessel.

Thew Rydur
03-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Thew walked into the cockpit, a sat down down at the controls. Putting on a set of headphones he began punching buttons. He initiate the repulsor lifts, and the ship lifted off the ground. Keying the comm unit he said: Alright Deriun, you can close it up.

Looking out a viewport Thew sarcastically smiled and waved at the humiliated Imperial.

Deft Aklin
03-03-2003, 09:14 AM
Deriun:
His finger gently depresses the button to close the hatch, his eyes never leaving the Imperials until the hatch is completely closed. The random, useless blaster fire deflects off of the hull of the vessel, leaving nothing more than superficial blaster burns. Deriun enters the cockpit, taking a seat near Thew. "Nice job out there....", a lingering hesitation in his voice, "...partner."

Thew Rydur
03-03-2003, 03:14 PM
The ship was now leaving the atmosphere of Tatooine.

Thew: (with a slight grin) Yeah, you didn't do too bad yourself... Know how to use a nav computer? We need to chart a course to Dathomir.

Deft Aklin
03-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Deriun:
Deriun chuckles knowingly. He was a Devaronian, nearly as famed for travel as the Duros themselves. Of course he knew how to use a nav computer, though he could probably plot the course from memory faster than the computer could. A few moments later the nav computer releases a few confident beeps as Deriun's fiendish fingers caress it's instrumentation, more coaxing it into plotting the course than directing it. "It should only be a few moments.", he says from behind his jagged teeth.

Thew Rydur
03-03-2003, 05:23 PM
OOC: Wanna just say we are at Dathomir to save some time? IF so then....

IC:
Thew walked back into the cabin of the ship where Deriun was.

Thew: We'll be coming out of hyperspace soon, we should start getting ready for the hunt.

Deft Aklin
03-04-2003, 03:53 PM
OOC: Wow, you assume a lot. Do you really think that the Imperials would let us go so easily? At least 4 Tie fighters would have attacked while I was programming in the coordinates. Seriously though, I don't care either way. I just thought the escapoe would be more dramatic, but I cna fix that.

Deriun:
Still sweaty, nervous that an Interdictor would be waiting for them, especially after their encounter with the Imperial Tie fighters, Deriun slowly gathers himself. "Yes, we should prepare immediately......", it hadn't clicked before, but now it was settling in, ".....Dathomir?" His question was retoracle in nature, but was filled with much worry. As Deriun began gathering his gear, he stopped to look out the transparasteel windows every couple minutes. Finally his worst fear had come to fruition. In a low, raspy voice, he could only just barely squeak out one word, "Witches."

Thew Rydur
03-04-2003, 06:18 PM
OOC: Oops.... I'm sorry Sidious.... :( :p :D . Yeah I guess I did kind skip ahead there.... sorry about about that. But anyway I'll try to mend my error with some excellent Rping:

"Nah, I don't have to worry about them...." Thew all of the sudden whips out two lightsabers. "Yes it is me, Thew Rydur, the love child of Yoda and Jedi council member Adi Gallia. I have uber-1337 jedi skillz.

J/K :p
Seriously though...

IC:

Thew had been strapping on his weapons. He dropped a blaster on the when Deriun spoke, and tried to hide his dismay as the gun clattered to the floor.

Thew: Oh come on, they can't be as terrible as the stories about them are... I mean those are just made to scare kids.

Deft Aklin
03-04-2003, 06:58 PM
Deriun:
"I've seen grown adults travel here and never return....", the nervousness carries in his voice in the form of near stuttering, "....and the ones that did....", he turns to look out onto the planet again, "Well let's just say they were never the same." He shudders for a brief second, then completes his armament with the light repeater Thew had thrown him. Grasping the weapon as if his life depended on it, "I don't know if even this will help."

MandalorianRage
03-05-2003, 12:08 PM
OOC: This entrance is going to be really dumb, since I couldn't join in earlier because my keyboard was broken. I'll try to make this believable as possible...

IC: Xero Anarian slowed his modified B-Wing(taken as payback from some rebels who had ripped him off) to a stop right before he entered the atmostphere of Dathomir. He followed Thew and Deriun all the way there without being detected. Xero had seen the commotion on Tatooine, and noticed that one of the Zabrak they were after was a swordsman. A mighty skilled one too. Xero knew that they would have a hard time handling a swordsman of the Zabraks caliber. He saw this as an opportunity to test his sword skills, as well as earn a few credits. Xero sent a transmission to Thew's ship, "Hello there, I am Xero Anarian. I noticed you were after those two Zabrak. I'm sure you noticed one of them was very good with a sword. I am requesting that you let me help you find these two Zabrak. All I want in return, is a small amount of the bounty, and a chance to test my abilities against the one with the sword. If you don't want my help, I'll let you find out for yourselves what it's like to fight a swordsman like that." Xero closed the transmission and waited for a reply. As he did, he polished the blade of his sword...

OOC: God that sucked. I would have made a better entrance on Tattooine, but, like I said, I was having keyboard problems.

Thrackan Solo
03-05-2003, 02:46 PM
Skaul looked up as he saw the B-wing flying.
" Oh great another bounty hunter," he sighed
He stood up and looked through the binoculars, " Those Imps will never find us" he thought as he looked at there swamp troopers aimlessly wondering around searching. " Time to move Vessen." he said as he picked up his rifle.

OOC: sorry I havent posted in a while.

MandalorianRage
03-05-2003, 03:06 PM
OOC: Actually, my character isn't a bounty hunter. He's a musician and a swordsman. I just wanted to get that clear.

Thew Rydur
03-05-2003, 03:20 PM
With their grave conversation being broken up by the transmisson, Thew looked a Deriun and laughed.

Thew: So thats what the little dot on the radar was.... I thought it was a rouge TIE...

OOC: Yes i know TIE's don't have hyperdrives.

Deft Aklin
03-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Deriun:
Being the untrusting and untrustworthy individual he was, Deriun was of course sceptical. "Do we really need the help?", he thinks out loud to the bounty hunter Thew. Worse still was his second vocal thought, "Is he worth the risk? He could be an under cover Imperial." A few seconds pass and then he adds, "Perhaps he will be a useful ally, as a target for the witches.", the Devaronians natural smirk slowly surfaces with a devious chuckle.

Sckitzo
03-05-2003, 05:25 PM
OCC Alright this will be a bit of a weird entrance, but one I hope that will work =)

IC A pillar of Flame shot into the air, dark shapes danced about it a fashion that gave the women a thrill of excitment.

"Exurgent Mortui ah ven naah see LAH NUKK!" the chant started
"LAH NUKK!" more voices joined in, giving a twirl head tails swinign about she contnued her dance, eyes turning on her, gracefully she rose into the air and through the pillar of flame landing softly on the opposite side, light blue flesh glisting from the close call from the flame she once again rose to her feet. Turning she watched as the witch apporached her, a silver kris held tightly in her hand.

Standing rigid she braced her self for what was about to happen, she felt the tip of the blade bite into her shoulder, felt its maschocistic kiss run along her shoulder. Bitting back a scream she held fast, finished, the Mother let the knife slip and sized up the women. Exurgent Mortue ah ven naah see LAH NUKK Cyn Izz!" the old crone bellowed with a force that could not have come naturally, a riot of noise broke out as the Flame Pillar shot far into the night sky, all glancing up noticed what first appeared to be a shooting star start to apporach the planet, a few of the younger sisters began to panic finally the noise quited down as the light set down a few kilomenters away on a small plateau, turing to face the Mother bare skin, still drencehd with sweat glistend in the now dying fire and full moon she listend to what the old women has to say, nodding a understanding

Cyn walked over to a bundle of cloth on the ground, pulling on a flight suit, over that a vest she rose. Strapping the two blaster holsters at her sides she made her way to the plateau at a quick jog, she had been here some time now and knew the way fairly well, she could smell burned foliage where the ship has set down, could faintly here two voices, male one deep the other a little higher pitced conversing, practially stalking up to the tree line with a grace that seemed more predator then not she began to listen.

Voice 1 Well we got rid of those Imps, but how long do you think untill they come looking for us?

Voice 2 Sith spawn I dont know, I just want to know what the nut Thew Ryder was doing, he was there then gone, I wish I knew what that Human was up to.

Thew Ryder? Cyn thought to her self, that name she remembered from some where, tattoine her last stop before being stranded here, a job gone bad, one she was looking to right. Creeping a bit closer she noticed that the two where both humanoid, one was armed with a blaster, the other with a sword, Ahh, another creature who can still wield a blade, and by juding from the its conditon wieled it has been and recently to. shecould smell the blood from this distance, obviously he had not cleaned his blade, a bad move she thought to her self.

Voice 1 Yeah well I have a feeling we'll see him soon enough.

Moving to a postion behind then men Cyn crept up on the two, silent as the night, her training as dancer from child hood bening put to good use here she moved quicly but silently, the two mercs obviouly un aware, removing the blasters from there holsters she flipped the setting to stun/ just in case she thought, she had no intention of killing these men, they had a ship and she saw this as a way off of this barbaric world. Stopping a few meters behind the two, there conversation having now shifted to alchol she leveld a blaster at each and spoke, both men upon hearing her voice left the ground by a least 3 inches.

Cyn
"All right, drop the weapons unless you want a holde drilled into the back of your bald head, you to Blade Wielder." she restated as the one on the lefts grip tightend on his blade.

"I bring greetings from Mother Cemendur of the Black Kyrats Tribe, so dont give me any reason to Revoke that welcome."The last few words ended, a sneer spreading across her face.

OCC
Whew im done =) there you go lads, rember she dont wanna shoot you, just being cautios so play it cool and this could come out all right.

Thew Rydur
03-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Thew chuckles.

Thew: My thoughts exactly friend... a sword won't get you to far if you're dead before you can use it....

Thew keys the comm unit, a smirk still on his face...

Thew: Yeah, sure uh... Xero. *Thew suddenly realizes his voice is still lighthearted and quickly changes his tone* I'd be glad to have you along. You never know when you'll need the help of a skilled swordsman... Why don't you meet me down on the surface...

MandalorianRage
03-06-2003, 09:32 AM
Xero flew his B-Wing down to the surface near Thews ship. He put his sword in the sheath that was anlong his back and jumped out of the B-Wing. Xero checked the holster that was covered by his shirt. His blaster was there. Xero was used to betrayel, and didn't want to take any chances, and besides, what good is a sword if you can't get close enough to your enemy to hack them up. Xero approached Thew, holding out his hand for him to shake.
"Nice to meet you", he said.

Deft Aklin
03-06-2003, 02:36 PM
Deriun:
Eyeing the stranger cautiously, Deriun gently caresses the trigger of the light repeater. He devilish look contains an agressive and intimidating glare. A slight bow of the head, without losing eye contact, was all he would spare for the new comer. Somehow, it seemed as if the Devaronian was capable of scanning the area during all of this, the whole time never losing site of Xero. His perception heightened by adrenaline, the task was found to be quite easy by Deriun.

Thew Rydur
03-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Grasping Xero's forearm with a strong grip, Thew noticed a bulge under his shirt.

Nobody know's how to conceal a weapon these days, maybe I should teach him... or maybe not... Thew thought to himself. He wasn't worried though, Deriun was covering him. He also had a dart pointed directly at the man's chest from the launcher on his wrist. Tranq or Poison? He wondered in his mind. He couldn't remember what he had loaded...

Thew: Same here.... this here is my partner *points to Deriun*. We'd better get moving...

Thew slings a survival pack over his shoulder and his rifle over the other. He then places a helmet on his head that has a distinct canine appearance. It covers his entire head, and locks into his chest armor. Over one of the eye holes is a red lenses, most likely used for targeting.

MandalorianRage
03-07-2003, 01:36 PM
"You guys get right down to it, don't you? I like that. Let's get going then." Xero checked his supplies and and followed them. he had to be careful around these two. They were very suspiscous of him, and during their first confrontation, they had weapons pointing at him the whole time. They thought Xero couldn't tell, but he was smarter than that. I need to be very cautious around these guys. If I make one wrong move, they'll blast me... he thought. "How many credits are the guys we're after worth?

Deft Aklin
03-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Deriun:
As per his paranoid nature, Deriun never let Xero out of his sight. He never even let him get behind him, choosing instead to walk beside him. Names never being exchanged in return to the individual, He figured he could at least show him that much respect. "Your names Xero right?", a slight hesitation almost merits an answer before the Devaronian conitnues, "Deriun's my name.", with that said he took another few steps away and continued on the journey silently. Still cautious of the new comer, Deriun was more worried still of the witches. His eyes scan the trees in anticipation.

Thew Rydur
03-08-2003, 01:04 AM
Thew walked along with his rifle at the ready. He had ignored Xero's question for a few minutes now, and decided it wouldn't kill him to answer.

Thew: I'm not exactly sure, but judging by the amount of Imps he killed, I'm guessing about 40,000...

Thew held up his hand and crouched down. In the mud were some boot tracks, a few days old by Thew's guess.

Thew: We're on the right path, we should be nearing their ship soon.

MandalorianRage
03-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Xero whispered now, in case their prey was near. "Good, the sooner we find them, the better. About that bounty, all I would ask in return is about 5,000 credits, if you wish to pay me at all. You can decide later if you want to pay me more or less... Or pay me at all, it doesn't bother me what you do. We are on the right track. I saw their ship in a clearing in the direction we're headed, right before I landed. I thought you guys might have wanted to know.

Deft Aklin
03-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Deriun:
Slowly, Deriun drops to a knee. He closes his eyes, for the first time taking his attention off of Xero. His left hand gently touches the ground as his nostrils flare. They were close, probably not more than a few hundred meters. Being a Devaronian had it's advantages, his perception was heightened far beyond that of a normal human. Again his eyes open, shiftily assessing the area. "Their close.", his words simple, and straight to the point.

Thrackan Solo
03-19-2003, 02:58 PM
Skaul ran across the plateau and towars a waterfall on the far side of the mountain away from visibility.
Suddenly out from a cave he heard a large growl he swung around and there was some sort of giant lizard. He quickly pulled out his laser and blasted away but somehow the lizard dove past the bolts and sprang on ttop of him. He wrestled for his blaster and grabbed it twisted and the lizards claws ripped into him cause blood to pore from the cuts. He screamed a warriors cry and shot the lizard in its gut. it slumped over with one last cry and died. Damn Skaul thought the troopers probably heard that shooting.

Thew Rydur
03-19-2003, 10:17 PM
The groups comes into view of the ship. The area looks surprisingly deserted. Sensing an ambush, Thew flags for Deriun and Xero to head around the right side of the ship with his hand. He then glides around the left, rifle at the ready.

Sckitzo
03-20-2003, 01:06 AM
Well seems everyone else has scampered off,

Deft Aklin
03-20-2003, 08:52 AM
Deriun:
The horned figure quietly surveys the opposing side of the vessel, looking slightly intimidating with the light repeater. He was not used to carrying such bulky weapons, but he doubted that would matter, 'Just aim in their general direction.', he thought to himself. Hopefully the light repeater would do the rest. His head sways from side to side, every now and then scanning the lush vegetation for any signs of witches, not that it would matter whether he knew they were coming or not.

MandalorianRage
03-20-2003, 01:18 PM
Xero ran with Deriun over to the other side of the ship. He looked around to spot anyone. He couldn't see anything. He saw Deriun look over to the left. Xero ran as fast as he could and climbed up a tree. It took him almost under a second to scale the tree. Xero was in his environment. He slowly unsheathed his sword and watched below. He now saw Deriun turn to look back at him, and saw the surprised look on his face. Xero picked a small nut from the tree and threw it at Deriun. It bounced off his head, and Deriun looked up quickly. He looked as if he were about to blast Xero. Xero quickly smiled and put a finger to his mouth, to signal Deriun not to say anything. Deriun nodded and looked back around the ship. Xero payed close attention to the area. He could see some footprints scattered around. The two Zabraks had been near here recently, and if they were lucky, they'd still be here.

Deft Aklin
03-20-2003, 04:21 PM
OOC:
I will be gone until Friday, see the off topic forum for details. Anyway, feel free to post for me or around me. See you monday.

Thew Rydur
03-20-2003, 08:57 PM
OOC: We're not anywhere near you StarCords...

IC:
Heading around the side of the ship and scanning the surrounding area, Thew is disappointed when he finds neither of his quarries. Heading towards his two companions, he pops off his helmet.

Thew: Wanna try and crack the hatch open? Maybe we can get a tip on where they're heading and why.

Sckitzo
03-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Well I am by the ship, but what to do aobut our elusive prey? Well maybe not elusive just not here, shall we make them NPC's? Becuase I know my arm is getting mighty tired holding these blasters on them :mob:

MandalorianRage
03-21-2003, 10:13 AM
Xero jumped down from the tree to join his companions. He landed softly and barely made a sound. "Sounds like a plan.", he said. He looked at the hatch closely and then to Thew and Deriun. "I have a laser cutter that would be perfect for opening this up," he said as he revealed it, "or do you have a better idea?".

MandalorianRage
03-25-2003, 04:20 PM
OOC: Why the heck are you going to kill yourself!? That's just stupid...

Come on, somebody do something!

Sckitzo
03-25-2003, 05:39 PM
*** sighes I think this may be another dead thread, as for the suicde thing, he obviously a younger RPer or just immature, as for my character im still holding the 2 Zabraks at gun point, I vote we make the NPCs, what do you chaps say?

Sunshine Badass
03-26-2003, 12:40 AM
Arina X'Hiari, a young girl in her early twenties late teens, eyes the men near the ship from the safety of the foliage. She is wearing an earthen brown weather cloak, her head uncovered, and black boots and gloves. She has her face wrapped in a bright yellow cloth mask and wears a bright yellow long shirt/skirt and a black belt with a great vibro-sword clipped and in a sheath, along with some other equipment in pouches on hanging from clips.

She stands around 5'7" and is rather slim. Her gentle,
(I guess curvy, too... But not stunning. More like a REALLY cute girl.;) ) features peer out at the strangers from her hiding place, brushing shoulder length brown hair from her soft, deep green eyes. She holds perfectly still in the humid mists of Dathomir.

*Arina gets an odd feeling from these men, and feels she should learn more about them before taking any unnecessary action.*

Sckitzo
03-26-2003, 05:41 PM
Well you may want to describe your character a bit better, so far all you have posted is running around and uo trees and such, give us a little back story.

Thew Rydur
03-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Thew: Nope, why don't you slice her open. Deriun and me will go check the perimeter.

Thew starts to head towards Arina's general area, his rifle locked against his shoulder in a ready postion.

OOC: Don't worry about it StarCords, you'll get the hang of it.

StarCords
03-28-2003, 07:32 PM
OOC: I deleted all my posts since they where obviously bad. I'm starting again wiht a new character.

Name: Ack'tor Plong
Species: Mon Calamari
Appearance: Pretty much like Admiral Ackbar.
Hmoeworld:Calamari
Brief Bio: Ack'tor joined the Rebellion at the age of 17 as a covert marksman. He now goes on missions all over the galaxy.

Sckitzo
03-28-2003, 07:34 PM
OCC: Okay im just making theses two NPC's FTM.


Thew Nope, why don't you slice her open. Deriun and me will go check the perimeter

Hearing voices from the other side of the ship Cyn reacted.




Cyn Allright boys, keep the arms where I can see them and turn around. The Zabrak with the sword looked like he would resist but a glance from him partner obviously changed his mind. Both Humanoids, arms behind there heads turned there back to the Twielk, who happened to be training a blaster on them. "Just keep your hands up and walk," the trio started a slow walk forward around the ship, three others stood nearby, one with a tourch a human, another human leaning over to talk to him. the third was a Devorian, who at the same moments was turned towards the trio a rather large looking firearm in his hands.



Cyn The man leaning over, was dressed in full battle armor, but she had seen it enough to know the Occupant.
"Thew? Thew Ryder is that you?"

StarCords
03-28-2003, 07:48 PM
Ack'tor walked straight into the imp camp, ready for battle, he drew his blaster, and...nothing no one was there. He quickly ran around, finding nothing but imperial carcasses. He found one man standing in a hut. Definatly an officer. He fit the description perfectly. "Callin Sofler?" He asked. "yes?" the officer replied, cowering behind a box. "Come out with your hands up" Ack'tor said. Callin came out cautiously and fired his hidden weapon. Ack'tor ducked and stunned him. "why can't the Rebels just hire a hunter?" He asked to himself as he took the body out of the camp. But who did this? he thought to himself Oh well, he thought. Another question for another time.

Sunshine Badass
03-28-2003, 08:32 PM
Arina watches intently as two Zabraks are led around the side of the ship by an armed Twi'lek female. *She twitches*

Arina thinks to herself: Should I help them? Better see how this turns out... Don't make any rash, hasty decisions. This may not go so well, seeing as they're pretty heavily armed.

*Arina brushes back her cloak and unclips her blaster*

conman87
03-29-2003, 02:13 AM
Wow, this thread has gone to hell. And apprently, people are tying to bring it back...lol. Random posts, confusing story lines, suicidal people...Someone just close the damn thread.
Actually, don't do that. I find the random characters and stories too be rather interesting, and pretty funny. I kinda feel sorry for the guys who started a nice-lookin thread though. It started out well, then...just got F***ed.

::HINT::
::HINT::

Make another, better thread guys...

Sunshine Badass
03-29-2003, 02:26 AM
Naysayer...;)

This thread may live yet.:p

StarCords
03-29-2003, 11:01 AM
OOC: That was my fault. I'm a first time RPer. I deleted all my prevoius character posts.

MandalorianRage
03-30-2003, 04:01 PM
Xero activated his laser cutter and slowly started to make a hole in the hatch. He was about halfway through when he heard a voice, "Thew? Thew Ryder is that you?". The voice startled Xero, since it was female, and Thew and Deriun were definatly not female. Xero turned around while still cutting the hatch, and saw a Twi'lek holding the two Zabraks they were after by gunpoint. He turned off his cutter(since he obviously didn't need to use it now that the two Zabraks were captured) and walked over towards the group. "You know her Thew?", he asked.

StarCords
03-31-2003, 04:34 PM
After what seemed like forever, Ack'tor got Callin to his ship. He looked out into the distance. He saw some figures along the horizon. He decided that it was best to see what they were doing. As he walked towards them, he heard a bl;aster shot. He didn't know where it was, or what it was for, but he began to walk much faster towards the figures.

conman87
03-31-2003, 10:52 PM
*sigh*

Notice how you three are the only ones left on this dead thread. Everyone else has given up...

::COUGH::

NEW STORY

::COUGH::

Sunshine Badass
03-31-2003, 11:01 PM
Just go sit in your tower... naysayer. :D ;)

P.S. New story anyone?
P.S.S. Conman, this isn't you winning "laugh out loud." :p

StarCords
04-03-2003, 10:27 AM
Why not just a new thread?

Sckitzo
04-03-2003, 04:02 PM
***Sighes
I suppose a new thread would be allright, this one is kinda of dead, so what do you guys want? A neutral thread? Rebel? Imp? Any ideas?

StarCords
04-03-2003, 06:02 PM
This one was mostly hunters so perhaps it could start on Correlia, and see how it goes.

StarCords
04-05-2003, 02:30 PM
By that I'm thinking a Rebel vs. Imperial one.

Thew Rydur
04-05-2003, 10:31 PM
Sorry I kinda left the RP, I've been kinda busy lately. Anyway I'll join the next one once you guys start it up.

Sckitzo
04-06-2003, 03:17 AM
I suppose a reb vs imp could work, i dont know ill flesh out some details and post em up in a day or so, give me somehting to do at work :rolleyes:

Thrackan Solo
04-08-2003, 04:54 PM
hey guys havent been here in a while, rebs vs. imps sounds good for now

StarCords
04-08-2003, 05:29 PM
All right, I'll start it. (Corellian Conflicts)

conman87
04-09-2003, 02:48 AM
Doctor!!! He's going into cardiac arrest!!

We need those paddles STAT!

CLEAR!

::BZZZZT::

CLEAR!

::BZZZT::

We got a pulse doctor!

Good luck with the NEW story, hopefully this won't end up like the last...

:D