PDA

View Full Version : In a perfect world....


-=Arkaine=-
02-09-2003, 03:31 PM
http://mitya.pp.ru/anato/twins.gif

I found this....and thought I just share it with you guys

Matt-Liell
02-09-2003, 03:32 PM
If only they could have done that.:(

Skate Boy
02-09-2003, 03:37 PM
He he he. That's kkinda funny. If they could've done that...

Loki GM
02-09-2003, 03:41 PM
but they didnt and thats the way it went

plus in a perfect world the planes wouldnt have even been flowen into the buildings

just my thoughts

obi
02-09-2003, 05:47 PM
In a perfect world, the planes wouldn't have even been hijacked...


Some might find the animation offensive, but I am unsure.

Jo
02-09-2003, 09:05 PM
thats why we have walgreens(sp), because we live nowhere near perfect.

:D:D

Darklighter
02-09-2003, 09:08 PM
This world is far from perfect. IMO, in a perfect world, those towers wouldn't have even been there. In a perfect world, we would've realised that the progression of technology would kill us. And it is, just very slowly:(

And Obi, you could leave it up, and see if anyone posts any complaints soon.

RoguePhotonic
02-09-2003, 10:16 PM
8/...perfect world?....what about the taliban?...not so perfect for them.....

And lol everyone in those buildings would be killed:p

Eldritch
02-09-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
In a perfect world, we would've realised that the progression of technology would kill us. And it is, just very slowly:(

That's some comment, coming from a guy typing on a computer (one of the pinacles of that technology you're talking about). Hypocritical? Nah. ;)

I agree with obi - some might find that animation offensive. Not me, though... it reminds me of the description of the Knight Bus from The Prisoner of Azkaban. :p

-s/<itzo-
02-10-2003, 12:02 AM
I miss the twin towers. :cry7:

Loki GM
02-10-2003, 12:42 AM
well **** happens and nothing is perfect. welcome to the real world people I hope you enjoy

-=ReApEr=-
02-10-2003, 02:38 AM
No one enjoys the real world but hey:) we got each other no matter what;)

Darklighter
02-10-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Aru-Wen
That's some comment, coming from a guy typing on a computer (one of the pinacles of that technology you're talking about). Hypocritical? Nah. ;)

Well that's just because of the world we are living in. I know it may sound hypocritical, but technology in the end will destroy us, but there isn't anything that I personally can do about it. We'd be better off without any of this, but expectations of society today encourage us to. I don't have to use this computer now, but I am doing it for good and honest reasons, not for creating weapons of mass destruction.

SmartDragon
02-10-2003, 12:59 PM
in a perfect world the job I'm training for wouldn't exist so I know this sounds cruel but what would happen to all the people employed as Dr's, nurses and firefighters. high unemployment not such a perfect world really. its just not possible someone will always be unhappy. not trying to offend just saying. if no-one dies then we'll have an expansionental(sp) fashion.
(too deep right)

Danyael
02-10-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
This world is far from perfect. IMO, in a perfect world, those towers wouldn't have even been there. In a perfect world, we would've realised that the progression of technology would kill us. And it is, just very slowly:(

And Obi, you could leave it up, and see if anyone posts any complaints soon.

Alright, then stop using your computer. :)