PDA

View Full Version : Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

CorranSec
03-09-2003, 04:40 AM
Yes indeedy. And Psion couldn't kill me either, cos I was dueling.
Anyway, it seems it's been six posts....

*Zaius and Corran's blades clash, sizzle, then Corran disengages and twists away. He gasps for breath, sweat pouring down his forehead. Corran nods to Zaius, and raises his blade in a classic guard position. Zaius' face contorts in a snarl.*

(Zaius) Too cowardly to confront me, then?

*Without waiting for an answer, Zaius raises his blade high above his head, then leaps at Corran. With a flick of his wrist, Corran sends a table hurtling into the air to block Zaius' path, but Zaius cleaves it in two with his lightsaber and continues hurtling at Corran.*

*With barely seconds to spare, Corran spins away from Zaius' rapidly descending blade and stabs at his chest. Zaius meets the stab with a slash and a step to the left. He raises his left hand and shuts his eyes, and Corran senses the building of dark side power. Corran takes advantage with a series of diagonal cuts, which Zaius still manages to parry.*

*Corran feints to the left- Zaius blocks. Corran feints to the right- Zaius twists to the left, just in time to meet Corran's next feint, a downward sweep. Zaius raises his blade, and launches a massive series of counterattacks.*

*He slashes from the right, then the left, then begins battering away at Corran's blade. Corran blocks the attacks, but is forced backward, and is tiring immensely.*

*Zaius grins insanely and hacks downward from the left. Corran blocks, just in time. Zaius hacks downward from the right, but Corran blocks again. Zaius spins and begins the final finishing move, a stab from the right diagonal, but Corran isn't there.*

*Zaius overbalances and flails about for a second or two- which is all Corran needs. He stabs his blade deep straight through Zaius' blackened, twistened heart...... and collapses, lacking any energy.

And after all that, which probably bored you half to death......

Zaius is recuperating his Sith energies for 7 posts
Corran is lying on the floor, defenseless and lacking any will, for 5 posts.

SmartDragon
03-09-2003, 07:34 AM
looks about, sees destruction everywhere and worst of all no southern comfort or guiness left, so pops out to the shops.
will buy lots of crisps and chocolate so that everyone can have a brake when I get back.
"does anyone want anything in particular?"

smartdragon is taking orders for three posts
then at the shop for awhile.

nova_wolf
03-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Bring me back a molotov....

Kain
03-09-2003, 10:34 AM
(ordering)
Vaderade, the drink of the Darkside
(ordering)

Darth Homer
03-09-2003, 02:49 PM
I'll take a Gin and Arsenic (those were good) and see if you can find some cheesy poofs, please

edit:Taken out in response to JediNyt's editing of his posts to fix the problem I had mentioned

*stands in corner waiting for the next attacker*

ckcsaber
03-09-2003, 05:54 PM
ckcsaber hides in the rafters of the bar watching Darth Homer, who amazingly seems alright despite the 2 arrows ckcsaber shot into his chest.

Silently ckcsaber unslings his bow once again, and lets fly 3 arrows, 2 of them pinning Darth Homer against the wall, and the 3rd impaling his stomach.

ckcsaber jumps down and steals Darth Homers wallet.

Darth Homer is out for 4 posts, and has no more money

CorranSec
03-10-2003, 05:38 AM
*Corran slowly drags himself up off the floor, astonished that nobody defiled his corpse/stole his wallet during the intervening time.*

Uh... thanks, people.

*Corran sees cksaber making off with the purposelessly slain Homer's wallet, and smoothly draws his saber, ignites it, and throws it.*

*Cksaber takes the saber straight through his... leg.*

*Corran walks over and retrieves it.*

cksaber is repairing his leg for 3 posts

Kain
03-13-2003, 09:51 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
*realizes he's not burning anymore*
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOaw screw it...
NOOOOOOOO!!!
HELLLLLLLLLP!!!
*uses his yelling to his advatange and shoots Darth Homer in the face with a crossbow and runs away*
NOOOOOOOOoooooo...!!!
*Darth Homer is blinded for 3 posts*

leXX
03-14-2003, 05:26 AM
*pops head around the corner*

Just checking up on you guys, glad you are keeping it friendly...

:cheers:

Cheers!

*drops thermal detonator on the ground without anyone noticing and walks out*

CorranSec
03-14-2003, 05:51 AM
*Corran hears a sharp 'tink' noise. He looks over and sees a thermal detonator bounce once, twice..*

*He twirls his hand, and the thermal detonator rises up in the air, and flies out of the cantina in pursuit of leXX, buzzing angrily.*

*Corran sighs as the cantina returns to normal.*

There's never any action around here any more....

*He wanders over to the bar and orders some tea.*

Pnut_Man
03-14-2003, 06:47 AM
*Tom pushes away a downed table by which he was hiding during the whole incident*

"Heh...is it safe now? No more Lexx? Right?"

*Tom wipes away some dust from his clothing and then laughs once gain*

Darklighter
03-14-2003, 11:38 AM
*Darky wakes up after being knocked unconscious for a few hours*

Owww...my head:(...what happened?

*Crawls to his feet and sits at the bar*

Darth Zaius
03-14-2003, 04:13 PM
*after waking up from acoma, Darth Zaius gets up*

time to die Corran!

*Zaius force speeds behind Corran and jumps right through him, takes out his saber and just before his body dropps Zaius decapitates Corran*

here Darklighter, heres a beer for your pain

*Darth Zaius pays for Darklighters drink and force chokes Pnut_Master untill he dies*

*Darth Zaius then goes to MydnightPsion force lifts him up and slams him against the wall so fast untill he explodes*

man im going to need a new set of clothes after this fight is through

*Darth Zaius raises his lightsaber in position, waiting for somebody to attack*

ckcsaber
03-14-2003, 05:40 PM
After "repairing" his leg, ckcsaber quickly ducks behind the bar counter. He spys Zaius waiting behind a door, ready to atack with his saber.

Quietly, ckcsaber reaches into his quiver, and pulls out a special arrow. He cooly lifted the "gas" arrow up, and let it fly with a near silent*twang*.

Zaius drops to the floor. ckcsaber stealithly moves to the unconscious body and steals his wallet.

Zauis is unconscious for 4 turns, and no longer has a wallet

that makes two, heheh

CorranSec
03-14-2003, 08:19 PM
*Corran drags himself up off the ground, confused that his untimely decapitiation didn't result in any downtime. Oh well, I'm not complaining...*

*He sits up, goes back to the bar, and continues to sip his tea.*

*Suddenly he spies cksaber making off with yet ANOTHER innocent Sith's wallet.*

"Ah... it seems all I'm doing these days is protect the corpses of my enemies..."

*While cksaber is rifling through Zaius' pockets, Corran silently moves up behind him, and smacks him on the back of the head with the pommel of his lightsaber.*

*Cksaber drops to the ground.*

cksaber is unconscious for 2 posts

*Corran ambles back over to the bar.*

"Tea, anyone?"

Darth Homer
03-15-2003, 09:42 PM
*stands up, pulls arrows out of self, limps over to bacta chamber*

*sits in the chamber for a couple of hours*

HAHA!!! NOW I AM BACK WITH A VENGENCE!!!

*suddenly lawyers for the die hard series run in the door and immediately begin to sue Darth Homer based on the gounds that they own the phrase "with a vengence"*

Darth Homer is litigating for 5 posts

SmartDragon
03-16-2003, 09:55 AM
hay where did you get that tea from I just had to go to Alpha centori for this stuff and youv'e all been eating with out me.
hand out orders, one molatov cockail, one vaderade, one Gin and arsenic. Also jave cheesy puffs for everyone as well as buscits and soft drinks for these not yet able to handle the stronger stuff.
eats some bics and follows them down with a cup of tea.

Kain
03-16-2003, 06:10 PM
*pulls himself back together*
Ow, what was that for, Zaius?
*sees Homer in trouble and decides to beat down on the attacking lawyers with a bat*
*is now being sued for assault*

*MydnightPsion is locked away for 5 posts*

JediNyt
03-17-2003, 07:40 AM
"Dont worry Ill take care of those lawyers for you."

*JediNyt mind tricks the lawyers to sue themselves for everything they got and give it to the cantina.*

"Hahaha, thatll teach em! A round of drinks for everyone bartender, the cantinas many credits richer now."

*Turns and looks at Darth Zaius, slowly walks into position to where theyre facing eachother from across the cantina.*

"Zaius...enguard!"

*Lifts his cloak back exposing his saber as it floats up and snaps into his right hand. The weapon ignites, he smirks as he raises the blue white blade to traditional guard pose. Zaius prepares in the same manner. They leap at eachother with Force speed, the center of the cantina erups with the crackle and light of the sabers connecting. Brilliant red and blue white blades clash and dance across the cantina. The two saber masters battle on with countless moves both graceful and powerful.*

JediNyt and Darth Zaius are dueling for the next 3 posts.

Darth Zaius
03-17-2003, 10:01 PM
*yes its that time to spoil your merry moods, technically I had not got up or say anything on my behalf, so whatever you people have said about me getting back up is null and void, but I do appologise for my reluctance of not posting, been busy lately*

*gets up and gets ready to fight*

now its time for everybody to die

*Darth Zaius goes ballistic ands kills everybody except Lexx, and raises his lightsaber*

*Unguard, lexx and Zaius begin to fight*

*Everybody except Darth Zaius and Lexx are dead for 2 posts*

*Darth Zaius and Lexx battle undisturbed for 3 posts:p *

Kain
03-18-2003, 01:22 PM
*notices how dumb Zaius' post was*
*stands up*
*watches him and LeXX-cough-suckingup-cough-fighting*
*sits at bar*

leXX
03-18-2003, 01:26 PM
*shoots MydnightPsion in the head for being rude and goes back to fighting Zaius*

MydnightPsion is down for 5 posts.

Kain
03-18-2003, 01:50 PM
*ghost*...ow...I was being rude? Dammit, that guy ended the bloody fight because only you and HIM could post. THATS rude...and since you left your fight, didn't you loose?:D*ghost*

leXX
03-18-2003, 02:11 PM
Hold on I thought I heard something....

... nah, must be my imagination.

*goes back to fighting*

;)

JediNyt
03-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Abandon the duel will you Zaius? Why I oughta...oh well, Ill just find another ass to kick. Force pulls a curtain off a window and ties it in a knoose around SmartDragons neck and throws the other end into the ceiling fan and it pulls SmartDragon up and hangs em for 2 posts.

Darth Zaius
03-18-2003, 06:29 PM
*after some battling:lsduel: zaius powerfully knocks Lexx Down*

we do not have to fight , join the darkside, join me and together we shall rule the Cantina:sithm:

*Zaius patiently waits for Lexx to respond keeping his guard up for any interloopers*

and oh yes, JediNyt your next after she responds, just would like to let you to know

ckcsaber
03-18-2003, 07:07 PM
Darth Zaius' voice booms thruout the Cantina to leXX.
"we do not have to fight , join the darkside, join me and together we shall rule the Cantina"

Quietly ckcsaber slinks behind an upturned table and grabs 2 arrows from his quiver. He lets them both fly, one after another. They each find their mark, one in Zaius and the other in leXX.

They 2 bodies collapse to the floor. Cackling gleefully, ckcsaber looks for Darth Zauis' wallet, until he realizes he already stole it:D . He then takes leXX's purse and runs away into the shadows.

leXX and Zaius are down for 2 posts

Darklighter
03-18-2003, 07:09 PM
*Sees ckc run away*

Hey! Wait!

*Begins to run after him into a dark part of the bar*

Hmm...

*Reaches out with the force, trying to discover his location*

*ckc jumps down swiping with his saber, but Darky rolls out of harms reach and draws his saber, ready to fight*

Hehe:D...

ckcsaber
03-18-2003, 07:42 PM
ckcsaber ignites his saber. The familiar snap-hiss fills the room.

The 2 circle each other, swinging their sabers, looking for an opening.

Darklighter quickly parries aside an astray slash from ckcsaber, and counters with an onslaught of attacks, backing ckcsaber into the wall. Barely able too keep up, ckcsaber is pushed completly on the defensive.

As the wall looms closer, ckcsaber quickly leaps backwards, throwing down a flash-grenade......

Darklighter
03-18-2003, 07:57 PM
*Darky sees the grenade, and in the blink of an eye, rolls to the side underneath a table and sheilds his eyes*

*As the light fades, he jumps from beneath the table and looks up at ckc*

You're not getting away that easily...

*Jumps up to where ckc is standing and starts to attack forcefully, but ckc parries and blocks every single shot*

*ckc strikes overhead, but is caught off guard, and Darky force pushes him so he is hanging onto the ledge by one hand*

ckcsaber
03-18-2003, 08:12 PM
With one hand gripping the ledge, beads of sweat drip into ckcsaber's. He stares up at Darklighter, who begins a downward stroke to finish ckcsaber.

With a twist of his body, ckcsaber flings himself away from the ledge, and Darklighters blade. He can smell his singed cloak, thanks to Dark'ys blade.

As ckcsaber lands deftly to the floor, Darklighter jumps down and begins his attack once again. The 2 jump towards each other, and meet in mid-air, sabers clashing. ckcsaber's muscles strain as he now attacks with more vigor.....

Kain
03-18-2003, 09:59 PM
*stumbles around drunkingly*
Hey, whats going on, Man?
*hears the battling*
Mebe its the Boogy Man...
*uses his Psionic powers to spin abuncha tables*
*throws one at JediNyt*
NEEAH HAHAHA!! RANDOM VIOLENCE!!!
*misses and hits one of the confused laywers*
...Hi, Jedi:D...
*pulls out his Sith Sword and awaits Jedi's attack*

JediNyt
03-19-2003, 02:17 AM
*Force pulls a heavy drink off the wall and sticks it down MydnightPsions throut forcing him to drink it. MydnightPsion becomes very drunk and stumbles out the door and into the path of a cement roller...:D*

Darklighter
03-19-2003, 02:27 PM
*Darklighter parries, dodging ckc's more violent attacks, as ckc drives him back. Suddenly Darky leaps into the air above his head, flipping over and facing his back, about to strike*

*ckc quickly flips round and knocking Darky's saber to the side, then striking Darky on the shoulder and then again, ripping his cloak*

*Darky furiously fights back, throwing powerful attacks at ckc, before knocking him to the ground, hitting his saber out of the way and dangling his saber's edge inches away from his face*

Give up yet?...

Kain
03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
*shakes off the drunkeness and dives out of the steamrollers path*
YAH!!! what the...
*uses his overzealous telekenesis and throws the steamroller into JediNyt, smashing him through a wall*
*JediNyt spends 2 posts getting the bloody thing off of him*

ckcsaber
03-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Staring down the length of the blade, ckcsaber could smell the stink of ozone emitting from Darky's burnt coat.

"Give up yet?" Darky smugly says, pushing the blade a few mere inches from ckcsabers throat.

ckcsaber quickly kicks Darky in the nads/groin/privates, and rolls to the side. ckc yelp's out in pain as Darky's blade slices the skin above his shoulder. As ckc rolls to a stop he see's his saber lying on the ground. Without a thought he quickly grabs it and leaps in the air, blade snap-hissing mid-air.

As the two face off once more, a cold rage fills ckcsaber's opponents eyes. Their blades crash together mightily, locked, each of them standing their ground with desperate strength.

ckcsaber quickly pulls his blade back from the lock and thrusts his blade into the leg of Darklighter, just as Darklighter......

Darklighter
03-19-2003, 06:33 PM
...just as Darklighter swipes at ckc's shoulder as he tries to duck, cutting the top of his clothes. Blood began to leak through his clothes as he yelped in pain, drawing his blade out of Darklighter quickly. Darklighter shouted in agony, as he fell to his knees, grasping the wound.

ckc slowly walked back to Darklighter, looking down at him through his blood-drenched over-garments with a disgusted smirk on his face.

"Well done" Darklighter said as he stood up, now letting go of his leg, and trying with great effort to balance. He started to laugh innocently.

"What's so funny?" came ckc's cold response.

"I've just...never been beaten before" he chuckled slightly, then stood with parallel feet and bowed slightly.

"We will meet again, ckc..." as he said this, he backflipped high into the air, and disappeared into the shadows before ckc even had a chance to blink.

Kain
03-19-2003, 09:57 PM
*throws a brick through a window*
Senseless destruction...its fun...

JediNyt
03-19-2003, 11:57 PM
*Finally gets the steam roller off himself and Force throws it through the window smashing MydnightPsion and burying him in the ground under the weight.*

Payback...its funner...:D

MydnightPsion is stuck in the ground under the steam roller for 2 posts.

Darth Zaius
03-20-2003, 07:10 PM
*Darth Zaius rises up, with lightsaber turned on sneakds behind and impales cksaber through his back*

JediNyt we have some unfinished buisness to take care of, and believe me, I shall not back out like last time

HAVART THOU!!!!!!:duel:

*Darth Zaius and JediNyt saber battle undisturbed by anybody else for 5 posts*

*cksaber is dead for 3 posts*

boinga1
03-20-2003, 09:25 PM
gets an idea*

returns from system he fled to*

boinga1 hops in the UPS Ford Taurus, and drives by the bar. he then unloads a random barrage with his blaster. his scattered and inaccurate shots nonetheless send occupants diving for cover. Boinga1 then sees several not-too-nice looking fellows with glowing swords heading towards him and decides to flee. he floors it and heads back to a spaceport as fast as a 200 mph car can go...

*several bystanders are out for a few posts.

* none of the major fighters are hurt, just really ticked.

Kain
03-20-2003, 10:21 PM
*uses his telekenesis to remove the bloody steamroller from play*
*uses his tk to steal boniga's wallet*
*throws boniga's wallet into a lake*
*laughs as he throws a brick into all the drinks*

CorranSec
03-21-2003, 02:09 AM
*Corran frowns and looks around, realizing that he'd become a bit too immersed in his tea. He sees Psion causing random senseless violence.*

"Quickly, Psion! Stop that before some of the evil lawyers sue you!"

*Psion laughs insanely and throws some bricks at Corran. They all miss, thanks to the Force.*

"Okay, stop that, it's not funny."

*Psion continues to throw bricks.*

"I'm warning you..."

*Psion finally throws a brick that's on-target, and it shatters Corran's teacup.*

"All right! I'm sorry, Psi, but that's just taking it too far. Nobody touches my teacup."

*Corran pulls out his handy-dandy Zapper and zaps Psion good.*

Psion's nerve endings are randomly firing for 4 posts

SmartDragon
03-23-2003, 09:05 AM
the drinks
I'll get you for that psi

goes back to the cup of tea that remained undrunk due to being hung.

Darth Homer
03-23-2003, 03:12 PM
*dodges psion's flailing arms*

AAHH!! Someone stop him!!

*gets kicked where it hurts*

Ow.....

*falls to the ground*

Homer is whimpering on the floor for 3 posts

Darth Zaius
03-23-2003, 04:28 PM
*after fighting JediNyt for seeming it had been going on for nearly an eternity, Zaius pushes JediNyt high against the wall knocking him out cold*

time to die!

*thinking quickly Zaius uses force drain untill JediNyt is nothing more than a shrivelled up skeleton*

*JediNyt is dead for 3 posts*

CorranSec itseems we too have had a share of unfinished buisness to take care of

*Darth Zaius jumps forward at corran, lightsaber comming down but is blocked by corrans lightsaber and impaled by one of his handy bowie knifes through his kidney area, knowing that his time is now short, Zaius backs up a bit into a corner with all his strength and begins to slowly die*

*Darth Zaius is immobile and slowly dies in 5 posts*

Kain
03-25-2003, 12:57 PM
*stands up* Damn nervous system...
*looks at Homer shivering on the floor, holding his sack*...HA!!
Corran, man, that wasn't cool...*makes the roof collapse onto...Darth Homer, burying him for an extra 3 posts*
Whoops...I need to work on my aim...*starts to dig out Homer for 2 posts*

CorranSec
03-28-2003, 12:02 AM
*Corran looks around, marvelling at the suicidal clumsiness of everyone around him.*

*He stops marvelling, and sips his tea.*

"Ah, there's nothing like tea after a grueling saber duel..."

Darth Zaius
03-28-2003, 04:31 PM
*after gruelling hours of blood loss and no posts, Zaius finally posts something to quicken his death*

bah that was just a cheap stab by you corran just wait and see what will happen after I die

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!:joy:

CorranSec
03-29-2003, 04:37 AM
"Oh dear. I am terribly afraid. But if you do manage to catch me unawares, could I please finish my tea first?"

*continues to drink from seemingly bottomless teacup*

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
03-29-2003, 05:56 AM
*Walks up to the bar*

Cool a bar fight. It's been a while... he he he....

*holds a broken bottle by the neck*

COME GET SOME :D

Kain
03-29-2003, 10:35 AM
*sneaks up and Chi3f and smashes a chair over his head, then commences to set him of fire*
HAHA!! TROGDOR STRIKES AGAIN!!
*Chi3f is rolling around for 3 posts*

Darth Homer
03-29-2003, 03:21 PM
*Finally wakes up*

OH! My head! Feels like the roof dropped on it...

*looks up & sees hole*

oh...

*sits down next to Corran*

Dude, ya got any asprin?

Kain
03-29-2003, 06:59 PM
*suddenly comes flying in through the window from outside*
Ouch...

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
03-30-2003, 02:41 AM
* 3 posts later *

OUCH! Who the heck hit me!

* Pulls splinters out of nose *

AAaaarrrggggg!!!!

* Throws a mean left at MydnightPsion's face *

Ha ha ha take THAT!

* misses and lands on the salad bar *

Ugh! that sucked!

*Grabs a chair ... stands on it ... and does a cannon ball through the floor into the wine cellar*

Ugh! That really sucked!!! :mad:

CorranSec
03-30-2003, 05:15 AM
*glances over at Homer*

"Oh, um, let me check the medicine cabinet."

*searches the cantina for a medicine cabinet, but doesn't see one*

"Oh. Sorry. Hmm..... let me see what I have in my pocketses..."

*pulls out an aspirin*

"Here! And here's some tea, to wash it down."

Kain
03-31-2003, 06:40 PM
*blasts Homer in the head with a bat before he can take aspirin*
HAHAHAHA!! D'OH NOW!!! MWA HAHAHA!!!
*swings a golf club broadside on Homers kidney*
HAHAHAHA...Ha...ha......uh oh...*realizes what he did*...Homer...you okay...Homer..?*looks around*

git_sum_stuka
03-31-2003, 09:13 PM
*pulls out byar pistol and shoots a random forumer*

Darth Homer
03-31-2003, 09:42 PM
*uses force healing*
aahh...I think I'll be ok...
*downs asprin real quick*
*spins & ignites saber in time to block stuka's blasts back at him*
Stuka is down for 2 posts

*spins & slices Psion's bat in half*
THERE!!

CorranSec
04-01-2003, 05:15 AM
*Corran pours some tea on Psion's head*

Psion has magical immobilising tea on his head for 2 posts

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
04-01-2003, 05:35 AM
* Climbs out of cellar and sees his crystal saber is broken again*

Darn it! That's the fourth one this week!

* Goes out to his cruiser and gets his toolbox *

I'll be at the bar if anybody needs me. Bartender... Cerulian Ale in a clean glass!

* Begins to fix saber *

Kain
04-01-2003, 09:40 PM
Awwwwwww...damn you Corran...*waits for tea to ware off*

Darth Homer
04-02-2003, 09:36 AM
Ooooh, tea...

*drinks some of the magic tea by mistake*
AAHHH!!

Homer is immobilized for 3 posts

boinga1
04-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by git_sum_stuka
*pulls out byar pistol and shoots a random forumer*

ow!
BOINGA1 IS OUT FOR 2 POSTS

Kain
04-02-2003, 08:32 PM
THATS IT CORRAN!! YOU AND THAT TEA HAVE GONE TO FAR!!
*goes Kain on Corran and lifts him up by the throat, then proceeds to bludgeon his man spot with a spiked club twice before throwing him through a plate glass window*
And take your damn hell tea with you!
*throws all of Corran's tea onto its owner*
*Corran is immobalized for 3 rounds*
*Then he rolls around holding himself for another 2 rounds*
...now where'd those lawyers go? *keeps club in hand as he searches*

nova_wolf
04-03-2003, 02:13 PM
*re-enters the Cantina*

I have been gone for like 3 weeks, and this is STILL going on!

*thinks of who it could take to get rid of this lot from the best watering hole around....*

Umm..... Sounds GOOD!

*leaves*
*returns 3 hours later....*

GODZILLA HO!

*unleashes Toho's ENTIRE menagerie upon the rioters!*

Godzilla steps on MydnightPosion and sets light to

Mothra wraps the inert form of Darth Homer up in a silken cocoon to devour later.

Rodan flies low over head, the sonic boom shattering the freshly replaced windows. Shards hit BOINGA1 and Chief.

Darth Zaius runs for cover, only to be picked up in one of King Ghidorah's mouths, and shaken violently, until finally slung to one side on the other side of the space port.

MydnightPoison is out for 5 until Godzilla gets off him.

Darth Homer out until someone can spend 3 posts cutting him free of the strong polymer.

BOINGA1 and Chief out for 3 with basic lacerations.

Darth Zaius out for 12 whilst he recovers and finds a cab to get back.

Serves you RIGHT for continuing this in my fav cantina!

Kain
04-04-2003, 03:57 PM
*voice from under Godzilla*
You...are...so...dead...UGH...nova...
*decides burrowing is easier*
*takes 2 posts digging his way out*
HAHA!!

Darth Homer
04-04-2003, 05:48 PM
MMMPFFF!! MMMHNNP GHHHFFFRRRRMMMNP!!! HHHHHHHMMDDDD!!! KKKKGHTSSTTHN!!!!!

nova_wolf
04-05-2003, 03:51 AM
*shudders in fear....*

Errr... think may be in trouble here!

*climbs into Mecha Godzilla's head and takes control*

Lets see you get near me NOW!

StarCords
04-05-2003, 02:50 PM
*walks casually into the cantina*

Edit: Yes! Finally a Pit Droid.

Kain
04-05-2003, 04:53 PM
*comes out of the ground and sees Mecha-Godzilla*
...not impressed...
*uses his Bio-Feedback psion power to short circuit Mecha*
*watches it hit the ground with a nice THUD*
*uses his overzealous telekenesis ability to start slamming MechaGodzilla into the ground over and over*

*nova_wolf is shaken up, blown up, and stabbed as Mecha-Godzilla goes BOOM!!!*
*picks up nova's limp corpse*
I told you you'd pay!
*takes all the money and plastic from his wallet and leaves him for dead*
*nova wolf is down until someone heals him for atleast 3 rounds*

CorranSec
04-05-2003, 06:42 PM
*Corran looks around confusedly from where he'd been sitting.*

"Hey, that's odd.... I didn't get attacked by Godzilla. Oh well, I'm not complaining..."

*looks over and sees StarCords*

"Hey! A n00b! Welcome to our humble cantina. We serve a variety of non-alcoholic drinks, from tea, to iced tea, to water, to hot chocolate and many more. Oh, and there's also the great variety of alcoholic drinks, such as Corellian ale, lum, Corus- hey, where'd that guy go?"

*sees StarCords running towards the alcoholic drinks*

"Oh. Um..... by the way, did I tell you about the frequent violence?"

Darth Zaius
04-06-2003, 12:43 AM
*sends telepathic message, while still unconsious on the other side od the cantina*

yes and it was all started by me, and once i wake up, im gonna play evil vet on nova_wolf

CorranSec
04-06-2003, 01:03 AM
"Hey..... what's that?"

*sees telepathic message floating around*

"Um. Oh no! That might wake up Godzilla again!"

*Corran snatches the telepathic message out of the air and eats it*

*Zaius' evil power causes Corran some mild stomach upset and a few odd bowel movements, but no serious damage*

nova_wolf
04-06-2003, 05:32 AM
You may have gotten me and the two Godzillas, but there is still the rest of the menagrie to take care of.... Once I return to consciousness, I shall command them to finish you all....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

StarCords
04-06-2003, 09:28 AM
*drinks all the alcohol in the cantina very fast*

Kain
04-06-2003, 02:30 PM
*smashes a stool on StarCords head*
*he falls over limp*
HAHA!!
*brings down the roof ontop of him*
*StarCords is down for 4 posts*
MY DRINKS!!
*runs off*

nova_wolf
04-06-2003, 03:00 PM
*crying*

Wont ANYBODY help me out.... :(

Darth Homer
04-06-2003, 03:09 PM
MPPPFFFMMMGGHHH!!!! CHHGGFPP!!! HHEMMMMMMMMMPFFF!!!!!

Darth Zaius
04-06-2003, 03:16 PM
*Darth Zaius Wakes up and gets a cab to the other side of the cantina and sees nova_wolf mortally wounded*

ill help you nova, for a price, if you give me gigan, destroyah and megalon, ill heal you a bit for a temporary truce (Zaius patiently waits for Nova wolf`s response), but first I have to save a sith comrad

*Darth Zaius turns on his lightsaber and cuts motheras cocoon in half containing Darth Homer but accidentally Chops him as well*

D`oh!

*Darth Homer is dead for 3 posts*

Kain
04-06-2003, 05:21 PM
*runs up on Zaius and bashes him witha cinder block in the back of his head*
*watches the block break and Zaius fall to the ground*
NO WAY MAN!! NOVA IS GOIN DOWN!! HAHAHAHA!!
*Zaius is recuperating for 3 rounds*

nova_wolf
04-07-2003, 05:13 AM
Ummm....

*considers Zaius' offer*

Well, when you get back up, its a deal.

You, me and a dozen nuclear mutants between us versus the Swamp....

BRING IT ON!

leXX
04-07-2003, 05:28 AM
*enters the bar ninja style*

*shortens the title of the thread - well, we know your allowed now lol*

*sets up a few trip wires without anyone noticing*

*dissapears in a puff of smoke*

Darth Homer
04-07-2003, 09:37 AM
*gets up from where he had fallen*

RIGHT!!

*walks back to a hill w/ Psion*

Ok, if they want a fight...MEN!!!

*thousands of warriors crest the hill, each armed with a lightsaber, Psion looks around wondering where all these soldiers suddenly appeared from*

CHAAAAAAAAARRRRGE!!!!!

Darth Zaius
04-07-2003, 03:50 PM
*Darth Zaius wakes up, gets on destroyah and nova_wolf gets on Godzilla and laser beams and stomps on all of Darth Homers army meanwhile cheasy Goidzilla music plays*

darnit this music is annoying

*Darth Zaius goes after the bad singer and stomps on him, the cheesy music abruptly ends and goes back to fighting the seemingly never ending army*

*Darth Zaius and nova_wolf fight Darth Homer and his gigantic army undisturbed for 2 posts*

*almost 100 posts wOOt!!*

Kain
04-07-2003, 03:59 PM
*stands by Darth Homer's side*
My legion of Psionic Vampires will add you in thine fight!

StarCords
04-07-2003, 04:38 PM
*gets up dizzyly*

*picks up a chair and smashes it on Psions head*

*Psion is out for 3 posts*

Kain
04-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by StarCords
*gets up dizzyly*

*picks up a chair and smashes it on Psions head*

*Psion is out for 3 posts*

*in middle of un-distractable fight, no go bud*

Darth Homer
04-08-2003, 12:17 AM
*My army continually attacks, wearing down Mecha-Godzilla until only the inoperable head is left*

*Inside nova_wolf does his best to keep the warriors from reaching him*

nova_wolf is out for 3 posts fighting warriros

*meanwhile...*

*Homer walks up to Zaius amid the fighting*

Thank you for releasing me, I will overlook your partnership with nova this one time...however, I don't think Psion will be as forgiving.

*Zaius spins around in time to block Psion's attack*

Boba Rhett
04-08-2003, 12:21 AM
*crawls out of the wood work and starts furiously punching anything and everything in his way*

*knocks down leXX*

lexx is down for three posts

oh crap.

*Rhett runs away*

Sam
04-08-2003, 03:09 AM
$am getting back in the fight trips Rhett as Rhett falls on Darth homer $am runs like mad.

Rhett and Homer down for 2 posts

CorranSec
04-08-2003, 07:26 AM
*Corran glances up and sees a huge battle raging.*

"Aww, come on, people... isn't there anywhere where I can step in? What's that? You're all in uninterruptable fights? Oh, please..."

*Corran gets up and draws his lightsaber. The orange glow makes the shadows dance and flee.*

*He leaps into combat with a group 5 Homer-Warriors. They really aren't all that good, it seems...*

*A swift slash disembowls one, while a series of cuts causes the next to scream and disengage from the fight. The third is decapitated by a sweeping blow, while the fourth falls victim to a combination parry-feint-stab.*

*Finally, Corran turns to face the last, and sees it is..... StarCords!*

"Oh. Hi. Um... are you evil? Cos I'm not sure whether to kill you or not."

*Corran ponders for a second, then notices $am*

"Just give me a second..."

*He darts off across the cantina, cuts $am's leg off as revenge for tripping Rhett (that's how the Spartans did it), then swiftly returns to Star Cords*

"So, what do you say? Do we duel?"

$am is at an intensive bacta treatment facility getting his leg re-attached for 4 posts

boinga1
04-08-2003, 03:32 PM
repeats his previous driveby shooting, with improved accuracy but still no hits. flees at top speed, hoping no one posseses Force Speed. :(

leXX
04-08-2003, 03:58 PM
*dazed and confused, I open one eye just in time to see Rhett trip on one of my trip wires setting off the mine*

*let's loose an evil cackle as Rhett explodes and is hurled into the air*

StarCords
04-08-2003, 05:48 PM
*in middle of un-distractable fight, no go bud*

Sorry, don't completely understand it yet, oh well.

*hides*

Darth Zaius
04-08-2003, 06:04 PM
time to die MydnightPsion! *Darth Zaius uses Destroyah to stomp on MydnightPsion and squashes him to death, with no leaders alive, the army of vampires and warriors give up*

*MydnightPsion is flat as roadkill (dead) for 4 posts*

now with this huge army I shall now take controll over the Cantina, give everybody great privaliges that i shall post later and claim myself as the supreme Sith Ruler (or overlord as the peasents shall call me) of The Cantina Lexx, you shall be appointed my army general, Corran, you shall be the Surgeon General, Darth Groovy shall be my trusty 3rd in command, and the rest of the mods and administrators shall be in my council of what they suggest, and I shall appoint them to it, if I feel it is right (hey first come first serve) , and it seems that there is only one place left, my Co-ruler, and it seems nova_wolf, that you are not on it :sithm:

*Darth Zaius and nova_wolf get off of thier kaiju (monsters) and saber battle*

* nova_wolf Rushes forward, striking as fast as he can, but Zaius Ducks, uses force speed and chops him into tiny peices*

*nova_wolf is dead for 6 posts*

now I shall reveal my second in command...Darth Homer, you see only the Sith trust each other like a brother and sisterhood, and the sith is all I trust

*Darth Zaius is now in control (with his comrads) of the cantina untill Lucas Forums closes permanently, and starts a party in such a glorious occasion, with all kinds of food beverages, entertainment and etc.*

*100th post wOOt!!! Huzzah!!!*

Kain
04-08-2003, 09:07 PM
*is down, but my army fights on, as they do not fall because they are leaderless*
*they cause members of Zauis' army to fall into mental sezures with their Psionics before sucking them dry(since they are Vampires)*
*my champion, Tzurial, attacks Zauis from behind, knocking him to the ground before furiously beating him with his Baton of a Mind's Hell*
*Zauis is down for one more post after Psion decides to post...not including this one...*

Darth Zaius
04-08-2003, 09:17 PM
*note to MydnightPsion: I already took control of your fallen army (they gave up) and killed you, you cant dictate what my army does and what I have already done*

*resumes as Sith Overlord of the Cantina*

Darth Homer
04-08-2003, 10:12 PM
*boinga1's driver suddenly stops the car. Boinga yells to drive as he scans behind the car for persuers*

*nothing happens*

*boinga turns around to see his driver slumped over the wheel*

Boinga1: What's going on?

*boinga's car door flies off*

Boinga1: What's that?!?!?

*Homer appears beside him & force chokes boinga out of the car*

Homer: So, we like drive-bys do we?

Boinga: ACK!!

Homer: Wha? I didn't quite catch that...

*Homer releases boinga, who falls to the ground gasping for air*

Homer: Now, I believe you were about to explain why I shouldn't kill you...

boinga: I.....I....I...

Homer: No, you only have two eyes...the third would have to go THERE! *Homer thrusts his ignited saber into boinga head*

boinga1 is dead for 5 posts

Homer: Now then, I believe there was a party to attend...

*Homer force speeds his way back to the cantina*

Kain
04-08-2003, 11:36 PM
EDIT : Nevermind, I'll deal with it lata...:D carry on, Zauis

Pnut_Man
04-09-2003, 07:54 AM
*Slowly walks over to the bar*

"Uh, Bartender?"

*Notices a corpse lying against the floor*

"Ya...."

*Yanks a glass and pours some Corellian ale*

"Hopefully no one will hurt me, break any of my arms, or throw misc. items at my head! :)"

nova_wolf
04-09-2003, 02:31 PM
*hehehe*

Err.. Pnut, you needt worry - we would NEVER do anything like that...

We can come up with MUCH better than that...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try this for instance...

*Set fire to P_Nuts hair...*

No? Then what about this...

*swaps his drink for beaker of acid*

Still not what you were after... try this then....

*covers him in bees honey and leaves hi to and angry mob of African Killer Bes*

What - how can that not be it... Look, Im kinda running out of ideas here....

*feeds him a napalm grenade*

OKAY! Look - the best I got next, okay!

*beats him to death with a wet kipper*

Oh dear! Think I over stepped the mark just then....

Pnut_Master is out for 1 post per injury... 5 posts... actually, makes that 6 posts - that wet kipper strike was quite visious!

coupes.
04-09-2003, 09:03 PM
*Coupes walks in because the party was cancelled, sits at a table and drinks his beer*

Kain
04-09-2003, 09:18 PM
*rises slowly*
*his army, seeing him reborn, regains their composure and destroy's Zauis army*
*my army binds Zauis with Psionic powers*
*I walk up, draw my Wrath of a Mind's Hell double sword, and proceed to cut Zauis in half*
*my army now decimates whatever is left of Zauis' army*
*we free the Cantina from his rule*
Now Zauis, my army doth rule supreme over your LIFELESS corpse!
*Zauis is down for 5 rounds from lack of self esteem cuz he lost*
*and then he realizes he's dead for another 10*
NOBODY MESSES WITH MY ARMY!!!

EDIT: Unofficial message from Moderator Lexx: OWNED!!!

boinga1
04-09-2003, 09:24 PM
reincarnates himself as Obi-wan kenobi (see avatar), and returns to the bar, hoping to defeat Darth Homer.

Homer walks through the bar when a Jedi falls from the ceiling and engages him in battle. Homer uses his force grip again, and boinga1 (as obi), with his dying breath, strikes down Homer, then falls dead himself.

Boinga1 and Darth Homer are out for 4 posts each

Darth Zaius
04-09-2003, 09:45 PM
*in ghost form:holosid: *

yes im back...in ghost form...it seems that I lost...again, oh well, we all die sometime..you can safely say MydnightPsion that I have become a depressed ghost, but anyways I shall get revenge sometime...when I feal like it.

Kain
04-09-2003, 11:41 PM
No Zaius, you shant return...
*pulls out the mighty Soul Reaver*
...for I am here to make sure of that...
*swings it into the incorpreal form of Zaius*
*Zaius laughs*Zaius: You fool, Mydnight! No material weapons can harm me now! I am more powerful than ever before!!
*a smirk comes across Mydnight's face*...then why, Zaius, is your soul being drawn into this sword?
*Zaius looks down with an evil grin, before realizing that indeed his soul is being devoured by the Reaver*Zaius: DAMN YOU, MYDNIGHT!! DAMN YOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooouu....!*Zaius soul is now trapped in the Soul Reaver, until such a time when it can be released...which probably won't be for awhile*
Now, Zaius...the people of the Cantina are free from your blasphemous Sith tyranny...though I may have destroyed a tyrant only to make one far worse...

Sam
04-10-2003, 02:36 AM
$am gets a bar stool and starts hitting random people.

CorranSec
04-10-2003, 04:48 AM
*Corran sits watching all of this. He sees Zaius' soul drawn into the Soul Reaver, and Mydnight seems to gain a kind of power. Corran gasps, downs the rest of his miraculously unharmed tea, and gets up.*

"Mydnight.. what are you doing! You must know what that weapon can do... you've absorbed Zaius' lust for power!"

*Mydnight grins manically and begins destroying random objects.*

"Zaius... what have you done..."

*Corran shakes his head sadly, then draws his saber smoothly and ignites it with his right hand. With his left, he draws a small hand crossbow, and fires at Mydnight twice.*

*Mydnight dodges the shots, and turns upon Corran.*
*Corran shoves the crossbow back in his pocket and switches his saber to his left hand.*
*Mydnight leaps at Corran, swinging with the Soul Reaver wildly.*
*Corran tries to block, but his saber is knocked out of his hand. It spins off across the cantina, cutting a few tables in half, and taking a few inches off $am's hair.*
*Corran dives onto a lightsaber lying next to a random corpse. He ignites it. It's blue.*
*Corran and Mydnight duel. They battle back and forth across the cantina. Corran begins to tire, but Mydnight never falters.*
*Finally, Mydnight knocks Corran down. He raises his sword for a final strike. Corran is too weak to block it physically...*
*Corran's orange lightsaber comes whizzing over and blocks the strike. Corran leaps up, grabs it out of the air, and stabs Mydnight through the chest with both blades.*

Mydnight Psion is quite dead for 6 posts
$am is at a hair regrowth facility for 2 posts

nova_wolf
04-10-2003, 10:05 AM
OOOOPPPS!

I forgot Darth Zaius was out for 10, not 5....

Guess the PM Bomb I sent him may not be too well received then...

hehehehehe :D

Darth Homer
04-10-2003, 02:21 PM
*Homer walks over to Corran*

You should be more careful with your blade, next time you lose it you may pay with your head.

*starts searching for the Soul Reaver & sabers nova_wolf who happened to be in the way*

nova_wolf is down for 3 posts

Now where did that sword go?

Darth Zaius
04-10-2003, 03:38 PM
noticing inside the sword that he is not constricted to it for a certain amount of posts (next time remember:p )and just plainly releases himself from the sword

*still in ghost form:holosid:*

thank you corran for killing MydnightPsion, and as a token of my appreciation, I shall exterminate any single person in this cantina (with the exception of the admins,mods and my sith bretherin) and I shall spare your life, and after that I shall resume my haunting duties of the cantina

*Darth Zaius calmly waits for corran`s response*

Pnut_Man
04-10-2003, 04:41 PM
*Pnut enters the Cantina once again*

"Nova....."

*Pnut grabs a lightsaber from his belt and activates it*

*Pnut slices off Nova's head with the lightsaber*

Nova Wolf is out for 4 posts

EDIT: Didn't see above post, just add 4 posts to that count ;)

Kain
04-10-2003, 06:27 PM
*telekenetically speaking*CORRAN!! YOU FOOL!!! You don't know the damage you may have fully done! Quickly, retrieve the Reaver and await my arrival...lest I not come in time to save us all...

Darth Homer
04-10-2003, 08:46 PM
*Finally finds Soul Reaver from where Zaius' spirit exited it*

At last!

*Picks up the sword, tosses it into the air, spins & destroys it*

*A low rumbling is heard, but the source cannot be located*

Ok, maybe that wasn't such a good idea...

boinga1
04-10-2003, 08:53 PM
returns to life in his own body....

Wanders into the bar some hours later, carrying an item dreaded by many....an ysalimiri....yes, the creature that blocks out the force (EU books...read 'em)!

As the jedi and sith around him, stripped of their powers, move to attack, Boinga1 assembles an E-WEB heavy repeating blaster. He begins mowing down jedi.

CorranSec, Pnut_Master, and Darth Homer are out for 3 posts because Boinga1 forgot to charge the blaster fully...

Boinga1, under heavy fire from non-jedi members of the catina, retreats to cover behind a table and decides that, in retrospect, this wasn't a good idea. He then activates a class-C Thermal Detonator, and keys it to his own heart rate (Boinga1 dies, bomb explodes). He then waits for someone to come attack him, and hopes the charge on his blaster is high enough that maybe he won't need that TD.

Kain
04-11-2003, 12:10 AM
*a past version of Mydnight returns, bearing another Soul Reaver*
*runs up behind boniga and cuts him down with it, killing him for 3 posts*
*seeing Zaius returned, he enters a duel with him that lasts until I next post*
*Corran watches as the duel goes on, knowing the TRUE power of the Soul Reaver, but does nothing because he knows the consequences of Zaius' rule*

Darth Zaius
04-11-2003, 12:12 AM
*still in ghost form:holosid:*

*sees what happens*

woah...I should lay off the beer

*steals another beer from the bartender drinks some and puts it right in fron of nova_wolf so he`ll have to pay*

*begins to haunt the cantina in response of not being replied to and CorranSec dieing*

*haunts LeXX*

Boo!

*a Note to MydnightPsion: im still a ghost remember, and Im just doing my usual haunting, and anyways you cant kill a person if he is a ghost, or just plain dead*

nova_wolf
04-11-2003, 06:00 AM
I return!..... But Im kinda short of ideas now....

Hell - I have even used the wet kiper attack... kinda low on offense strategies....

nova_wolf wanders off into the deepest darkest wilderness for 4 posts in an attempt to find a new method of attack....

Mex
04-11-2003, 12:36 PM
*Sits down and plays GameCube*

*blows rasberry*

boinga1
04-11-2003, 01:53 PM
Boinga1's Thermal Detonater (the one keyed to his heart rate) finally goes off.

Past form of MidnightPsion as well as Captain wing as blown up for 4 posts

Boinga1's spirit then goes off for 2 posts to meditate upon what he should reincarnate himself as....

Darth Homer
04-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Captain wing
*Sits down and plays GameCube*

*blows rasberry*

...and how does Rasberry feel about that?

*bets beaten down by mods and admins for making sick jokes*

Homer is out for 2 posts

StarCords
04-11-2003, 05:12 PM
*gets out of hiding place and trys to stab random people with a broken bottle*

CorranSec
04-12-2003, 08:44 AM
Ah... so the fate of the Sould Reaver and the cantina in general shall be decided in one mighty battle between Psion and Zaius (if Zaius decides to be sporting and not be a ghost), eh?
Hurrah!

*gets some popcorn*

And Zaius, I am concerned over your proposal. Allowing a Sith to wantonly release his powers on innocents would be violating my Jedi-ness. But...
These people are far from innocent. They throw random objects at random people. And better the devil you know. Slay away!

Darth Zaius
04-12-2003, 11:16 AM
*in ghost form:holosid:*

as you wish Corran

*Darth Zaius goes ballistic and kills almost everybody by possessing them and killing them in ways that goes beyond the term "Gratuitous violence"*

everybody in the cantina is dead for 4 posts and are horridly disfigured for 8 posts (besides the sith, mods, administrators, Corran and yours truly...wait a sec im already dead)

Kain
04-12-2003, 12:23 PM
*before Zaius possesses him, Mydnight uses his Psionics to trap Zaius ghost in a small gem*
No Zaius, you know better...*Zaius will not be released until he agrees to come back to material form and I let his spirit loose*

Darth Homer
04-12-2003, 02:18 PM
*chops Psions head off from behind*

Whoops! Didn't see that coming did ya?

*Releases Zaius & reincorporates his ghost with his body*

There! Zaius is reborn.....but now we have to wait for Psion to come back as well....ugh

Psion is dead for 3 posts

nova_wolf
04-12-2003, 02:57 PM
*nova_wolf returns with a new arsenal - logic....*

Originally posted by Darth Zaius
everybody in the cantina is dead for 4 posts and are horridly disfigured for 8 posts (besides the sith, mods, administrators, Corran and yours truly...wait a sec im already dead)

But if we are all dead, and therefore unable to post, thee would be no posts to count to four before everyone could come back to life and then start to post again without you having to Troll it up by posting 4 times in a row....

Zaius is out for an additional 4 posts whilst he is caught in such a devious logical mind trap

Kain
04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
*my army gets pissed and swarms Homer, tearing him from limb to limb*

*Homer is allkindsadead for 5 posts*

Mex
04-13-2003, 05:09 PM
Hey I'm trying to play here!

*smashes xbox on MydnightPsions head*
*Myd is out for 3 posts*

*plays gamecube*

boinga1
04-13-2003, 07:49 PM
*Boinga1's spirit returns from meditating, and reincarnates as.....a stromtrooper commander (one with the bad repeater guns, OK it sounds lame but trust me here).*

He leads his squad of stormtroopers into the bar. Unfortunately, the other troopers are soulless idiots and pull their triggers randomly pointing at random objects.

One shoots Captain wing's GameCube- wing is out for 2 posts fixing his GC

Another shoots CorranSec-Corransec is out for 1 post

The other troopers begin shooting each other, clueless and poorly trained. Boinga1 takes out them (and himself) in disgust with a Class-A Thermal Detentor. In addition, StarCords is out for 3 posts. Boinga1 is dead for 3 as well.

In addition, the local Imperial Garrison has noticed Boinga's use of their troops as well as the bar fight. They are sending more stupid troopers to "secure the bar" in 3 posts.

Kain
04-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Captain wing
Hey I'm trying to play here!

*smashes xbox on MydnightPsions head*
*Myd is out for 3 posts*

*plays gamecube*

i'm still dead already, so no go bud

boinga1
04-18-2003, 11:51 PM
*BUMP*

Note: this does not count as a post for those waiting to wake up

teutonicknight
04-19-2003, 12:51 AM
Great... I leave for a month and I'm out of it for a little while everybody get's delusions of grandeur and becomes a jedi and every thing.

*Gets the notice that he is going to be executed immediantly*

"Good, I hate long waits".

CorranSec
04-19-2003, 08:29 PM
*Corran peeks out a window*

"Um, it appears that there are stormtroopers coming."

*Corran hastily sets up barricades, automated turrets, non-automated turrets, weapons lockers, and build a few sentinel droids (armed with blasters).*

*The stupid troopers continue their march...*

Darth Zaius
04-19-2003, 09:39 PM
stormtroopers...hmm a good gore-fest is in order, I shall make traps for them to fall into or onto...and kill them in any way I want *begins to help Corran build traps for the stormtroopers*

Kain
04-19-2003, 10:19 PM
LET the Stormtroopers come! *readys Soul Reaver* THEY SHALL FALL BEFORE OUR COMBINED MIGHT!!! *sends out scouts and ambushees* ...if they make it this far!

Darth Homer
04-22-2003, 11:31 AM
*walks out from the shadows*

*ignites double-saber and silently waits for troopers to arrive*

edit: Holy double-post, Batman!! Heh, whoops...deleted second post

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 11:43 AM
*is flying by in my space ship and see's lots of stormtroopers coming in fast*
*then see's Darth Homer waiting their arival*
* jumps out of ship and lands beside homer*
"Need any help?"
*takes out double light saber and waits aswell*

Darth Homer
04-22-2003, 12:49 PM
*Homer stops & looks up*

*wispering to everyone*
Corran, Psion, Zaius, Death...there is a scouting party outside...

Corran & Psion go out back...attack them from the rear, Death_jedi, Zaius and myself will attack them head-on...wait for us to attack first before you come out...catch them by surprise

*Corran & Psion run out the back, while Homer, Death, & Zaius ready themselves for the assault*

NOW!!!

*The three burst the the door and windows of the cantina, sabers ignited and ready. A hail of blaster fire erupts, each of the three holds their own, deflecting shot after shot. Corran and Psion run up behind the squad and start to take down the troopers. This distract them long enough for Homer, Death, & Zaius to rush the remaining troops and finish them off.*

That was too easy...

*Homer looks around nervously*

Back to the cantina!! NOW!!!

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 01:34 PM
*As wel all run back their is a loud noise*
*it keeps getting louder and louder*
*intill a big ship flys over head and droids start to drop out of it*

Kain
04-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Look at the pathetic worms that assault us! THEY FALL BY THE SCORE!!! *dives into the Cantina through the window* THE DAY IS OURS!!! HAHAHA!!! *leans out the window and almost gets shot* YOUR RESISTANCE SHALL BE NOTED!! *ducks back in*

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 01:53 PM
'wanna just run out at them all of us could take them lets go'
*runs out at the droids*
*and no one runds out with me*
(talking toself thinking im talking to you guys)
ok someone take the one over their thats lineing me up
HELLO
ARGGH
*gets shot in the arm*
HEELLPP

Darth Homer
04-22-2003, 03:54 PM
*Homer calmly walks out into the middle of the fire fight, deflecting what blaster shots come his way*

When I give the signal, Death, run for the cantina...

*Homer raises his hand*

*Lightening is released from his fingertips...droids are dropping like flies*

NOW, DEATH!! RUN!!

*Homer stands taking direct fire while Death_Jedi makes his way back to the cantina*

*Homer uses dark rage to charge the droids...*

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 04:40 PM
''ARRR my arm make the pain go away''
*then a loud noise comes flying into the room*
BOOOOOM
*a big explosion causing a chair to go flying and hit me in the head*
''ARRRRRR my head''
*Homer pokes his head out the window and their are 10 bounty hunters standing outside each carrying heavy weapons*

Darth Zaius
04-22-2003, 06:10 PM
now for my trap to work

*Darth Zaius presses a button under one of the tables and suddenlt a giant log comes flying down,rope attached to the top of the wall and breaks off with an ewok riding on it shooting storm troopers with a mini blaster in his hand, shooting all of the bounty hunters to death and running over 5 storm troopers that were trying to get in the cantina. and the ewok rides down the hill*

where`d that ewok come from? Homer!

*Darth Zaius quickly uses sith force shield and force pushes all of the fire back to them killing the firsat wave instantly*

run homer ill try to fight them off while I still have the energy

* Darth Homer runs back into the cantina as Darth Zaius uses the Sith mind trick on the incoming second wave of storm troopers to kill the next wave and runs back to the cantina, nearly passing out*

that should hold them off for a while...planning must be done

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 06:50 PM
"Zaius are you alr......"
*The celling starts to turn red then a big circle hole breaks in the roof*
*then about 5 Sith Masters jump through the hole*
*thats about one for each of us*

boinga1
04-22-2003, 06:53 PM
Comes back as his own avatar....

Oops! Wrong body.....oh well. (tries to help w/ Sith as a basketball star).

H4H H4H H4H!! S33 MY L33T SK1LLZZ!!

dribbles in circles around Sith and such...realizes there's no basket.

H3Y! WTF? H3LP!!

is sabered by Sith

Boinga1 is out for 2 posts

Darth Zaius
04-22-2003, 10:35 PM
im ok...just a bit drained from the force push

*turns on lightsaber*

this shall be the first time I go against The Sith Code, but Ill do it

*Darth Zaius quickly uses force grip on one of the sith masters and slams him against the wall, hitting his neck on a trophy rack, paralyzing him from the neck down*

*Darth Zaius, now looking like he is slightly decomposing with some blood slowly comming out of his nose*

time to die.

*Darth Zaius uses force drain on the sith master, untill he shriveled up to nothing but skin and bones*

*now back to normal*

*Darth Zaius then uses force speed and impales another sith master from behind*

ok three more to go, but I wont spoil the fun for you guys

Death_Jedi
04-22-2003, 10:45 PM
*Jedi Force puches one up into the air and as he is falling back down to the ground i jump up and slice him right down the middle*

Darth Homer
04-23-2003, 01:30 AM
*Two Sith engage Homer*

Hmm...two of you at once...this is hardly fair...

*Homer ignites his saber and engages the two sith*

Hah!! YOU ARE PITIFUL!! I HAVE SEEN PADAWANS FIGHT BETTER THAN YOU TWO!!

*Each blow is easily parried by Homer*

I grow tired of you two...wanna see how a TRUE Sith fights?

*Homer force speeds & chops one of the Sith into three pieces. The second Sith stops*

COME ON!! Don't tell me you're SCARED!!

*The Second Sith attacks with all of his might, Homer is obviously toying with him*

Parry, parry, thrust, thrust, goood!

*The Sith fights for all he is worth, but is no match for Homer*

Oh well, I've had my fun...oh, what's that behind you?

*The Sith turns around in time to get impaled by Corran. Homer spins and sends the Sith's head flying.*

Well, then...that was entertaining...

boinga1
04-23-2003, 01:37 AM
Starts screaming, "Time to kick some *** !" in Chinese just for the heck of it

Comes back as the great Jedi Yoda (or a clone or him, anyways).

Giggles in funny Yoda voice. hee-hee-hee-haw

Dangit you boys took out all the Sith! Now what do I...OMG look! Imperial Walkers!! Aiee!!

Kain
04-23-2003, 01:40 AM
*sees the Walkers* Whoa...those are...pathetic! *throws a huge bolt of lightning from the Soul Reaver into one of the walkers cockpits, annihilating all within*
*proceeds to use his over-zealous telekenesis to throw the walker into another one, destroying them both*
HAHAHA!! Foolish opposers to the chaos! YOU FALL BEFORE ME AND THE REST!!!

Death_Jedi
04-23-2003, 06:12 AM
*Sits down on the only not broken bar stool their is there*
*one of the walkers fires off a shot and it skins the side of my face*
"Ok who did that"
*looks at walker that did it that did it*
"GRRRR"
*Charges at him blocking all the shots he fires*
*When i get close enough i force push him and still charging Jump up into the air Then land on him and stab him in the head*
"Ha pitiful Walkers"

Kain
04-23-2003, 03:33 PM
*looks at another walker advancing*Damn man...how many of these fools are there?
*runs underneath it and climbs up the legs into the interior*
*sees all kindsa troops awaiting deployment* Oh ****...maybe I'd better warn everyone...
*the troops see Mydnight* Thats...not...right...
*Stormtrooper Cpt* SET BLASTERS FOR KILL!!!
...crud...
*MydnightPsion is fighting off Troops inside the walker for 2 posts*

just for record, the soul reaver is the sword in my avatar

Death_Jedi
04-23-2003, 04:16 PM
*Still stabing it in the head i form a circle hole in it then jump through it into the drivers part... then i slaughter the driver then take control of it*
*Talks to Mydnight with the force*
Mydnigh can you hear me you have to get out of that walker im gonna blast it*

Darth Slayne
04-23-2003, 06:14 PM
*Walks in ducking a flying stubby and shakes head.

"Whats all this then?"

*Ducks a wild punch along with a flying bar stool and gets mad.

*Attacks randomly, smashing Darth Homer on the nose.

Edit: Oops....:rolleyes:

Kain
04-23-2003, 07:26 PM
*Death sees a huge white energy blast come from the side of the walker*
*Mydnight jumps out with blast marks and other battle damage*
HAHA!! THE FOOLS STOOD NO CHANCE!!!
*half-limps back into the Cantina as the walker explodes*
Sorry for the not letting you destroy it Death...
*sits on the floor and waits*

boinga1
04-24-2003, 12:16 AM
:yoda: or at least a clone.....

*starts screaming bloody murder, yoda-ersque

*cuts the legs out from under two walkers, then jumps sboard another and takes out all the troops and crew from the inside.

*gets bored, so decides instead to fight the next ones with no lightsaber.....

Kain
04-24-2003, 01:06 AM
*Myd's ears perk up and he jumps to his feet*
That noise...STAR DESTROYERS!!!
*dives from the turbolaser that hits were he was standing*
ZAIUS!! GET ON BOARD THAT THING AND KNOCK IT OUT!!
*sees Darth Slayne hit Homer* WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?
Darth : I'm uh...Darth Slayne!
Myd : You fool! Do something useful!
Darth : Such as?
Myd : ...save Zaius the effort...
Darth : Beg your pardon?
*Mydnight uses his telekenesis to throw Darth Slayne through the window of the main deck of the Star Destroyer* NOTHING PERSONAL!!!

*Darth Slayne begins fighting for his life for the next 15 posts or until someone blows up that Star Destroyer, which continues to rain death upon the Cantina

boinga1
04-24-2003, 10:18 AM
*kills self*

*inhabits the body of a star destroyer crewman and begins tearing the ship aprt from the inside. Eventually plants several bombs on the main reactor. Boinga1 now has 10 posts to escape the star destroyer before it blows.

Kain
04-24-2003, 10:27 PM
*sense boinga onboard the StarDestroyer and contacts him mentally* boinga, whats your situation?
boinga - Um, this thing is gonna blow in a few...
Myd - I see...*uses his telekenesis to try and hold the StarDestroyer steady*...dun know how long I can keep this up, boinga! Get outta there! *Stormtroopers storm the Cantina again* Sonofa...LIL HELP!!!

boinga1
04-25-2003, 12:21 AM
* is halfway to the hangar bays when he is attacked by stormtroopers and held up

*******it this thing is gonna blow in 8 ****ing posts and you *******s have to hold me up

*defeats all the stormtrooper. Suddenly those messed up Reborn from JO attack and fall from the ceiling, stupid style.

**** it there's too many of them....I gotta find another way out.....

*gets an inspiration.....heads back to the bridge at top speed.

7 posts until detonation
c'mon guys, keep the countdownn rolling....

Darth Homer
04-25-2003, 12:23 AM
*Homer jumps between the troopers and Psion*

You better get him out of there quick, Psion!!

*Homer force pushes the troopers back out the door, quickly drops two turrets just out side, and takes up a defensive stance in front of the Cantina*

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! oops...wrong trilogy

*Troopers attack, but are held at bay*

Kain
04-25-2003, 12:28 AM
*focuses harder and rips out the bottom half of the Star Destroyer*
*Contacts boinga*Head downward...its all ripped open...
*falls over from over doing it and the Star Destroyer starts getting turbulence*

*Mydnight is exhausted for 4 posts*

boinga1
04-25-2003, 12:38 AM
*Reaches the bridge

Oh boy I've always wanted to say this.... Beam us down, Scotty! Scotty? Scotty? He-hello? Oh holy ****** wrong star....

Hears over the intercom 5 posts until detonation

**** it!

*Gets another inspiration....wait...my avatar (the flying one, of course)! Oh no....I've got to fix it! It's busted....

Boinga1 is fixing the Delorean for 2 posts

4 posts until detonation

Oh man....

Kain
04-25-2003, 01:10 AM
*not a post counting toward destruction or whatever*

Hey boinga, shouldn't the turbulence make it like a 3 post thing? It'd be more suspensful...hehehe...that and you could always dive out the blown out window in the front of the bridge...

CorranSec
04-25-2003, 05:47 AM
*Corran taps the comlink on his lapel*

"Boinga, help is inbound. I'm coming up in my starship."

*Corran hustles to the docking bays and reaches his ship, the Shadowseeker. He blasts off (without launch clearance, of course) and makes for open space.*

"Boinga, try to use the Delorean to get to somewhere where you can safely get into space. Then I can pick you up."

*Corran breaks out of the atmosphere and sees the Star Destroyer. It rotates so that its underside faces Corran, and a full squadron of TIE interceptors boil out of its hangar.*

"Uh-oh... anyone want me to teleport them up here to give me a hand?"

*Without waiting for responses, he engages the TIEs*

*A computerised voice sounds throughout the Star Destroyer*

Three posts until detonation

Darth Homer
04-25-2003, 05:51 PM
*No longer protecting Psion, Homer has engaged the troopers head on*

I'VE HAD BETTER FIGHTS WITH TABLES!!

*Homer is moving through the troopers so fast that they cannot get an accurate shot off (and these are stormies we're talking about). The troopers are hitting each other more often than not.*

HA!!! YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE WAMPAS!! MY RAGE SHALL SWALLOW YOU ALL!!

*Homer suddenly stops, staring at the mass of troopers. The Troopers are paralyzed with fear of what is to come.*

You fail to realize you have lost...there is no possible way for you to win against a foe of my strength...

*Homer grips his double-lightsaber & twists it. Suprisingly, the saber effortlessly comes apart into two seperate sabers*

And now that strength has been amplified a thousand fold!! You shall all perish at my hands, for I am DEATH!

*Homer tosses one saber out and charges the rest of the troopers the opposite way. The tossed saber arcs through many troopers and lands back in Homer's waiting hand, all without Homer stopping his attack.*

Homer is decimating the Trooper force for 3 posts

a metallic voice transmits the following:

Two posts untill detonation...

boinga1
04-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Floors the car and heads out to open space, coasting away in vacuum, gaining speed in momentum (shuts off time traveling).

Calculates: destruction of Star Dsetroyer will cause an explosion of 3 Km. I am 1 km. Away. Hence, must speed up to 2km/posts, or about...200 mph.

Unless...

*uses the Delorean to travel 5 minutes back in time. He then goes 4 km away from Star Destroyer, then goes back to the time from whence he came.

1 post until detonation
Realizing his doom, the Star Destroyer captain activates self-destruct. This will create a blast of 5 kilometers.

Self-destruct activated

Boinga1 won now races away from the ship, flying through the force alone to dodge superheated chunks of debris.

Thinks, "This thing wasn't really built for this kind of stress...."

Death_Jedi
04-25-2003, 07:53 PM
*Still driving the walker around shooting at other walkers
I all of a sudden fly up and hit the roof*
*I turn my head trying to see whats happening then i see a sith with a double saber standing there*
Death "Who are you"
Sith "I am Darth Maul and i am gere to kill you hahahaha"
*Then i use my force powers to bring my self to the ground and draw my saber*
*Darth maul Goes for a head shop and i block it with the middle of my saber witch snaps in half*
* Now i have two Single Bladed ones*
I will be fighting him off for 5 turns

Kain
04-25-2003, 08:23 PM
*thinks its a good idea to remove myself from the blast radius*
*teleports to a nearby building, safe from explosion damage*
*continues resting for another post*

Darth Zaius
04-25-2003, 10:21 PM
*watches as the explosion happens from a view from the cantina*

oooohhh look at the pretty flames

*Darth Zaius is in awe of the flames for 2 posts*

Kain
04-25-2003, 11:28 PM
*since Zaius is so hypnotized by the fireworks, he fails to realize the weakened Sith sneak up behind him*
*the Sith raises his saber for a beheading strike*
*Mydnight jumps from out of the shadows and bites into the Siths neck while impaling him with the Soul Reaver*
*drains the poor Sith of his life's blood and his soul*
I feel better...*whipes mouth*...so, what kind of odds will we be facing now?:D

apz600
04-26-2003, 12:17 AM
*apz600 walks up to the bar.
*orders 4 shots
* drinks
*gets stone cold drunk and is ready to fight:p

apz600
04-26-2003, 12:20 AM
* apz600 sez: *HICK* duh anyone wanna fight? *HICK*

apz600
04-26-2003, 12:23 AM
*HICK* come and bring.......uh...........it! thats it *HICK* I think
(in other word CHALLENGE ME!!)

apz600
04-26-2003, 12:25 AM
apz600 says: The hell with this.
*stumbles off to corner store to buy cigs and porn

Rogue15
04-26-2003, 12:48 AM
double posting is illegal. surrender now or I'll have this thread immobilized and then isolated. plus i'll have your points added to my collection.

Kain
04-26-2003, 03:26 AM
*beats apz600 into a coma for 5864362543795 posts*
he's normally not affiliated with us Rogue, ignore him. This thread is fun. Lets us goof off, ya know...delete his posts though...they're not constructive.

Darth Zaius
04-26-2003, 03:36 AM
*gets out of a hypnotized state from the pretty explosions*

rouge don`t close this tread, just combine all of his posts to one, I dont want anything that I made that was stopped due to double posting

*plays the 100 shot game with Guiness Beer*:cheers: :guiness:

*Darth Zaius party`s and drinks for 5 posts

Mex
04-26-2003, 08:17 AM
I thought we would be fighting eachother..

*grabs Axe Of Light and slashes Myd with it*

*Myd is out for two posts while trying to put one of his ribs back in* :D

Rogue15
04-26-2003, 09:14 AM
I won't close the thread, or delete his posts. If it happens again, I'll just merge his posts, and leave the thread open.

Death_Jedi
04-26-2003, 07:05 PM
*Darth Maul trys to hit me with his saber but i dodge it and he hits the controls and gets a shock then i kick him out of the window then jumo out after him
Fighting all the way to the ground we both
Maul lands a soft landing on the ground and catchs his light saber then knocks mine out of my hands
*he lifts his saber up to stab me then i use the force and get my saber back then facing away from him stab him in the belly stand up chop off his arm then his head
*then pick up his saber then walk off*

Kain
04-27-2003, 02:34 AM
*slowly turns towards Wing*Now why would you do that..? I'm a nice guy...I'm on your side...*Wing dosen't see the Sith come up and chop him in half, killing him for 4 posts*Whoops...maybe I shoulda warned ya...*quickly kills the Sith*

CorranSec
04-27-2003, 09:26 PM
*Corran has been flying around the twisted wreckage of the Star Destroyer for a while, but he has now decided to return to the cantina, cos he's thirsty.*

*Corran lands his ship out the back of the cantina, noticing the large Imperial force approaching the front door.*

"Hey everybody... did you miss me?"

*A nearby Sith growls and swings wildly at Corran. He frowns, blocks, and shoves the Sith away, impaling him on a handy chair leg.*

"Obviously not."

*Corran gets some Alderannian ale and sits at a table, drinking quietly.*

Kain
04-27-2003, 09:36 PM
*goes flying across the bar, knocking over Corran's drink and smacking into the ground*
*the bunch of Sith approach the bar slowly*
Ow...that force push can hurt...
*jumps up and smashing the Sith through the ground with his telekenesis*
Hey, check it out...army approaching...again...awesome...

Darth Zaius
04-30-2003, 05:43 PM
*after dinking a continuous hundred shots of guiness beer Darth Zaius gets up and drunkardly falls to the ground*

*Darth Zaius is out for 2 posts*

Kain
04-30-2003, 09:55 PM
STOP!!!
*the fighting stops*
Fellow combatants, the Swamp is in trouble and we need good warriors! The fools at the XWA and RS forums have declared an alliance against the Swamp. We need good fighters, like the ones here. If the Swamp falls, who knows whats next? The Cantina perhaps. We cannot let this threat to freedom go unanswered! Rally, friends. Rally behind the Swampies against this advisary that threatens the network.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98479&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

boinga1
05-01-2003, 12:14 AM
STOP?!!? WHADDYA MEAN STOP?!!? WE JUST GOT A GOOD FIGHT GOING HERE AND YOU WANT US TO STOP??!!?

bashes mydnightover the head with a bottle (no harm done, just a little sense knocked into).

REMEMBER WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE, MISTER!

Kain
05-01-2003, 12:44 AM
Good call, boinga. *the approaching army opens fire* Damn...*dives behind the bar*

Death_Jedi
05-01-2003, 02:26 AM
*Goes flying up into the roof and goes right through it*
"arr dam sith"
*stands on the end of the roof looking down getting ready to jump off at one of them then i notice a few sith jump through i hole i made going up here*
fights them off for a few turns

CorranSec
05-02-2003, 07:34 AM
*Corran ducks a few pieces of flying furniture*

*He spots a team of stormies trying to break down a side door. He hurls his lightsaber at them.*

*The lightsaber slices through their door-breaking-down equipment and beheads the lead stormtrooper. The stormtroopers are momentarily disorganised, but quickly blast down the door and enter the cantina.*

*They begin firing wildly. A ricochet shot downs Psion, while Corran's returning lightsaber slices off one of Zaius' fingers.*

Psion is down for 3 posts
Zaius is severely annoyed and fingerless until he decides not to be

Kain
05-02-2003, 01:44 PM
*not counting toward recovery*
Ow...those things are bad for you...

Death_Jedi
05-03-2003, 01:04 AM
*still fighting the sith death kicks one back through the hole infront of mydnight and then fires a bolt out of his hand and hits the sith and sends him flying back through the hole and lands on a bit of sharp broken wood *
*Then death hurls himself off the building onto some storm troopers*

teutonicknight
05-03-2003, 03:43 AM
*Cheers* Song Starts playing from the jukebox.

*Orders a drink*

Death_Jedi
05-03-2003, 09:57 AM
*attacking all the stormtroopers with his lightsaber a sith jumps off the roof and snaps it in half and it goes dead*
"Now im gonna have to show you my Ture Power"
*puts his hood over his head and his fingers start to spark
(wonder who im trying to be) With a lightning attack death destorys the siths lightsaber and shocks all of the storm troopers
"hahahahahaha thats not the only trick up my sleve"

Darth Zaius
05-03-2003, 04:41 PM
*wakes up*

ahhh my hand!

*Darth Zaius is out for 2 posts for getting a robotics operation for his fingers*

Darth Homer
05-03-2003, 09:04 PM
*Homer bursts through the door, slices a Sith w/ his double saber*

DEATH!!

*Homer disconnects his saber into two and tosses one to Death_Jedi*

Darth Slayne
05-05-2003, 07:10 PM
*Pulls bits of Star destroyer window out of body and looks at MydnightPsion*

What did you do that for? That hurts you know! Look! I'm still all blue from sucking vacuum.

*Ignites a pair of red sabers*

Long live the Sith! RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

*Visiously attacks Psion*

Kain
05-05-2003, 08:29 PM
*parries Slayne with the Soul Reaver* I didn't destroy it. boinga did. *hits one of Slayne's sabers from his hand and continues fighting him* Not that you should attack him. *knocks the other saber away from Slayne* Then again, you shouldn't of attacked me either. *strikes Slayne down for 5 posts*

Death_Jedi
05-06-2003, 12:26 AM
*Catches Homers saber*
"hmmmmmmm"
*Throws it back to homer*
"I Dont need it"
(Remember im like darth sidious now)
*Starts to fire lightning out of hands at the closest sith*

Darth Homer
05-06-2003, 12:35 AM
*Catches & reconnects saber*

*Walks over to where Psion struck down Darth Slayne*

You killed a sith! Though, he did attack first and lose...

*Homer sabers Psion*

You'll get no such opportunity from me

Psion is down for 3 posts

Death_Jedi
05-06-2003, 04:51 AM
"Yes i dont need the Jedi's Weak weapon"
*a bunch of sith stand infront of death*
"hahahahaha"
*with the flick of his hand all their sabers snap Then they run*
"You Wont get far"
*Death Fires his lightning out of his hands at all of them*

CorranSec
05-06-2003, 05:10 AM
*Corran sees Death_Jedi blasting away at some Sith with lightning, eyes blazing with power*

"Death... you know that as a Jedi, I cannot allow such blatant use of the Dark Side to continue unimpeded."

*Corran leaps in front of the streams of lightning. Several of them hit him, and he raises his hands to absorb the rest. His face twitches and beads of sweat form on his forehead from the pressure.*

"Stop.... *gasp*.... it!"

*Death_Jedi doesn't stop it.*

*Corran brings his hands together, drawing all of the lightning strands together and fusing them into one. Then he sends the mighty power back at Death_Jedi.*

*Death_Jedi is blasted backwards into some tables. Sparks of lightning fly off him.*

Death_Jedi is down for 4 posts, and lightning immobilizes anyone who comes near him for 2 posts

Death_Jedi
05-07-2003, 04:21 AM
umm do yas think ya could cut down on how long ya out of the posts for like 2 posts maybe when u kill them?
o and Sec u betta watch out when i come back alive NO ONE can beat me when it comes to the force......but anyone can with a lightsaber

=(BoD)= M.D.B.
05-07-2003, 05:12 PM
*Takes up an e-11 and goes out when an dork throw a bottle in my head. Gets mad and shoot wild around me*

Darth Homer
05-07-2003, 05:50 PM
*Deflects blasts back at {TK} M.D.B. [AS]*
*He gets hit in the arm, leg, and chest*

{TK} M.D....whatever...is down until he can come up with an easy nickname for himself.

Kain
05-07-2003, 07:44 PM
*hits Corran in the forhead* I realize that wasn't your fault but now we're even.
*hacks through a few stormtroopers*
*sees MDB fight Homer*
*decides to blackjack MDB with the buttend of the Soul Reaver*
MDB is out for 3 posts*

boinga1
05-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Finally enters the atmoshere in the Delorean...it begins to break apart under the intense heat. First the flux capacitor fails, then the flying thingies on thw wheels go...

oh dear me please no.....

leaps at the last secind onto a passing TIE fighter, then kills the pilot and hijaks the fighter. He then prepares to go to the bar, maybe with an edge this time...hehehe...

Death_Jedi
05-08-2003, 03:41 AM
*Rizes up from the ground with sparking eyes*
"Where is that Jedi"?
*death feels a burning pain on his arm and he turns around and Sec had wounded him with his saber*
"OW ....grrr u will pay for that"
*Fires some lightning into Sec's Saber and its smashes into lots of little pices*
"Hehehe if i was you i would start running now"
*But he dosnt run and he trys to take Death on with the force
he fires some lightning at death
But Death just puts out his hand and obsorbs it*
"mmmmmm thats good"
*Then Death Force pushes Sec all the way back to the bar and he lands on homer, and homer (the sith NOT jedi like Sec) gets angry at him.

Darth Homer
05-08-2003, 02:06 PM
GET OFF ME!!

*force pushes Sec back the other direction into Death*

*Stands up, brushes himself off & goes to look for other fights*

Death_Jedi
05-09-2003, 02:41 AM
*sences Sec flying back at him and turns around*
"STOP!!"
*he puts out his hand and sec freazes in the air then he shoots lightning at him intill he pops*
SEC IS OUT FOR 3 POSTS

Captain Wilson
05-09-2003, 09:40 PM
captain comes into the bar screaming gibberish and running into people,untill he hits the wall

Death_Jedi
05-12-2003, 06:12 AM
"ok now im gonna switch 2 lightsaber"
*see's Captain running past*
"ill take that"
*just puts his hand out and grabs it*
"ha u suck"
*Sits down and plays PS2*

Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 07:08 PM
stands up and kicks Death_jedi in the balls many a time
while darth_jedi is occupied with ps2. Take that
Out for a post

Darth Homer
05-12-2003, 07:51 PM
*Looks at Captain Wiulson, wondering why he's out for a post*

Hmmm, I don't get it...oh well

*slices Captain Wilson*

Capt. W is dead for 3 posts

boinga1
05-12-2003, 09:54 PM
arrives in his :tied: and begins strafing the bar... he he....

Homer is out 2 posts froma laser injury. Corransec is dead 3 because hwe was shot. MydnightPsion is exhausted for 1 posts from fighting the TIE.

Boinga1 spots incoming :awing:. A full wing (36 ships), in fact.

Holy *****.

Boinga1 is fleeing the :awing: for 4 posts.

Darth Zaius
05-12-2003, 11:31 PM
*wakes up and streches as bones and musckes move and crack from being in the same place for a long time*

bah nothing new, no fresh meat to kill... oh well

*Darth Zaius falls asleep for 3 posts, undisturbed or else everybody shall face utter Doom from the not so wake up and smell the cofee one*

teutonicknight
05-13-2003, 02:54 AM
*pokes Darth Zaius with a stick*

http://jammerbabe.com/images/Smiley/poke2.gif

Death_Jedi
05-13-2003, 04:59 AM
"owwwwww that hurt,just cuz u got none dosnt mean u have 2 kick me there"

*Slams PS2 over Captains head*
"HA"
*Then plays Xbox*

Captain is out for 2 posts

CorranSec
05-13-2003, 06:07 AM
Hey Boinga... is it possible to kill someone when they're already dead? I personally wouldn't think so.

*Corran's body reforms itself and he drags himself up, igniting his saber as he does so.*

"It seems this place is in a little need of order."

*Corran twirls his saber around, then dives at Death_Jedi. Death is too busy playing Xbox to notice Corran, so he cleaves the Xbox in two. Death starts to get up, but Corran impales him on his saber.*

Death_Jedi has a gaping hole in his chest for 2 posts

"Hey, Zaius, feel free to wake up and start rightfully prodding buttock. These people are invading your cantina! Show them who's top Sith!"

Darth Slayne
05-15-2003, 11:15 AM
*Bursts through the door with a brand-spankin-new body and deflects random blaster bolts from M.D.B*

Youre gunna be sorry you did that Psion!

*Walks quietly up behind a rather busy Psion and and promtly impales him with a pair of red sabers, knocking him out for four posts*

I told you so!

*Force pushes a crazy Captain Wilson back into a wall, putting his lights out for one post*

MWAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHHH!!!

*Starts spraying the room with lightning, careful to avoid hitting any Sith*

Captain Wilson
05-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Reforms form a pile of potatos.
"HAHA"
"Have at you!!"
Hacks Darth homers legs off
Homer out for 3 posts while he find his leg ;)

Darth Homer
05-16-2003, 12:13 AM
Hmmm, kinda hard to do that when you're down, Cap'n...see the post above yours for clarification.

oh and this post doesn't count towards any "waking up"

Death_Jedi
05-16-2003, 01:12 PM
*Flips up onto his feet and drops his saber*
"Thats it"
*walks over to juke box and puts in 50 cents and the matrix music starts up, then death jedi starts to run across the walls then he jumps off and kicks sec and sends him flying 50 feet out the the bar (has any1 seen Matrix reloaded yet it rox)
then stomps his feet on the ground breaking down the bar to dust then flys over to sec and kicks him while hes on the ground kicking him even further away
Sec is out for 3 posts

*droids start to shoot at death jed i but he sticks out his hand and they all stop then drop on the ground*

*then rips out the bar sign out of the ground and starts smacking the driods then puts it on one end and starts spinning arounds kicking all the droinds*

*then one grabs death and they all jump on him*
"NOoo ARRRRR"

*Death jedi jumps up and all the droids go flying off him*

*he sprints back to the demolished bar*

*Then plays the game Enter the matrix on the computer*

*all the jedi and sith stop fighting and look at Death like this
:drop2:

"Whaaa what"?

Captain Wilson
05-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Opps sorry :(
Ignore that post and any others after ubtill im alowed to hack your leg off;)

Darth Homer
05-16-2003, 07:48 PM
*runs over & hacks Captain Wilson's legs off*

Ha! Take that!!

Cap'n is down for 3 posts while trying to reattach his legs

Death_Jedi
05-17-2003, 01:33 AM
How about we have teams?
Jedi vs Sith

ok?

im a sith who else is with me?

Kain
05-21-2003, 07:22 PM
*beats Death_Jedi into a bleeding pulp*
HAHAHA!!! I RETURN!!!

Death_Jedi
05-22-2003, 03:45 AM
*stands up and sabers prisons pants*
"wTf Wheres ya dik....dam i didnt get to do wat i wanted o well"

*cuts off his head instead*

CorranSec
05-23-2003, 06:46 AM
"Hmm... Jedi vs Sith? But aren't I the only Jedi in here?"

*spins around and stabs Death_Jedi through the shoulder. Death slowly sinks to the ground.*

"It appears the war has begun."

Death is down for 2 posts

boinga1
05-24-2003, 02:05 AM
I'm a jedi...morally. As far as abilities, that depends on who I am. For now....i dunno, i'll just be some mandalorian with guns... :D but a good guy.

So....The war has begun, then.

Lauches a missle at Homer. Homer force pushes it away. Holding two pistols in one hand, Boinga1 shoots at Homer. At the same time, he activates his jetpakc, dodges the incoming missle, and lauches a toxic dart at Homer. Over wealmed, Homer is hit by a blaster bolt and the dart at once.

Homer is out 3 posts.

CorranSec
05-25-2003, 08:28 AM
*Corran leaps up and cleaves a hole in the ceiling, then pulls himself through it. He runs to his A-Wing, double-parked on the roof, and grabs a stash of guns out of the cargo compartment.*

*Corran drops down from the hole carrying an absurdly large complement of weaponry, and starts talking like the guys that sell popcorn at baseball.*

"Guns! Who wants guns? They're cheap!"

JediNyt
05-26-2003, 01:34 AM
"Ill take a gun!"

*JediNyt yells from across the bar after a looooong meditation.*

"Im feeling fresh now. Gimme a disrupter rifle!"

*Corran tosses a sleek lookin disrupter rifle to JediNyt and is tossed 7 truguts in return*

*JediNyt gets a nasty grin on his face :joy: and turns and fires a full charged shot into Death_Jedis eye vaporizing him.*

Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts.

Darth Zaius
05-26-2003, 02:47 AM
*wakes up from his nearly seeming eternal slumber, picks up his turned on lightsaber, sneaks behind JediNyt and impales hi from behind then force speeds his way toward boinga1 and kicks him so hard in his midsection that Zaius`s leg goes right through him, turns around and sees CorranSec*

your next corran. it seems we still have some unfinished buisness that you started a couple of months ago, and its time now for it to end right now!

*Zaius jumps toward CorranSec, saber going downward, corran blocs and they begin fighting undisturbed by anybody else for 4 posts*

*JediNyt and Boinga 1 are dead for 3 posts*

Death_Jedi
05-27-2003, 07:54 AM
(owa im down again i just got hit then as im gost i die again, wanna make it when you die its only 2 posts and make the battles more fun and and like a five post fight instead of killing then in one post? that would make it funner ((but still have 1 post kills)) )

Darth Homer
05-27-2003, 08:29 PM
*jumps up*

Aah! Those poison darts do a number on your head...

*force speeds over to boinga & cuts his guns in half before he even has a chance to fire. Boinga fires off another dart, but only hits the wall. Homer drops down & slices one of Boinga's arms off...*

Hurts doesn't it? Have some more...

*Homer impales Boinga on his saber & then kicks him away.*

Boinga is down for 3 posts

CorranSec
05-28-2003, 04:20 AM
*Corran takes a moment out of the fight to observe the truguts closely, then runs outside to an ATM and converts them to Republic credits.*

"Ah... much better. Zaius? You still with me?"

*He and Zaius recommence their fight.*

Death_Jedi
05-28-2003, 07:28 AM
*Death_Jedi blinking intill all the little colours go away*

"Jedinyx see how you like it"

*death raises his hand and a bright flash appears blinding Jedinyt, then death jumps high in the air slashing down chopping Jedi in half then force pushing both halfs away*

JediNyt is out for 2 posts

JediNyt
05-28-2003, 04:13 PM
*break* Hey wasnt I already out for 3 posts? When did we decide to keep people out by slapping them with more outs before they even finish their outs and respond? Fine Ill let this one go and be out for 2 more but lets be logical and fair here k?*break*

CorranSec
05-29-2003, 08:18 AM
Nyt, you killed him before he had a chance to get up, so now he's returning the favour. Obviously you didn't realize it.
And yeah, to make it fair/fun, people aren't actually 'up' and back from the dead until they post.

topshot
05-29-2003, 10:14 AM
*Walks into the Cantina and sees everyone fighting. Ignores them and goes to the bar and orders a Corellian Ale.*

"Interesting fights going on here. Well, I'm up for some action!"

*Tosses crate filled with bricks at Darth Homer. *

Darth Homer is out for 7 posts or until someone gives him a Corellian Ale.*

JediNyt
05-29-2003, 08:25 PM
*Points disrupter rifle at self and fires. JediNyt is vaporized for being such a screwup.*

JediNyt is out until faults have passed out of knowledge.

boinga1
05-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Well, I've died twice without knowing it....oh well.

Now you see me....(disappears) now you don't....

Death_Jedi
05-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by topshot
Darth Homer is out for 7 posts or until someone gives him a Corellian Ale.*

(7 POSTS!!!!!!!!!.......i thourght the limit was 3 o well)

*Death Spins around and force pushes TopShot to the ground then jumps high in the air and lands on him stabbing him in the sholder.....then uses Sith Lightning and picks him up off the ground then jumps up and sabers him in half then force pushes the two halfs out of whats left of the bar*

TopShot is out for 3 posts

CorranSec
05-31-2003, 01:55 AM
"Bartender? One Correlian Ale, please."

*Corran tosses the bartender a gun in payment.*

"Thankyou... hey, Homer? You with me? Take this."

*Homer takes the Corellian Ale and wakes up.*

Darth Homer
05-31-2003, 02:41 AM
ACK!! PPTTH!! Whoa! That Correlian Ale is somthin' else...Thanks, Corran...

Ah, I see Death has already taken care of Topshot for me...lemme see, target of opportunity then...

*Homer force throws a chair at Zaius, but he ducks & the chair hits Corran squarely in the face*

D'oh!! Bartender? One of those Correlians!

*Homer catches ale & uses it to wake up Corran*

Heh...my bad with the chair thing...

Death_Jedi
05-31-2003, 07:31 AM
*Death looks down and sees a table leg and kicks it and it flys and hits Zaius in the chest and goes right through him and sends him flying and getting pinned to a wall , Runs up to Homer and Corran*

"Whos our next tagert"

*goes back to back with homer and Corran and puts a table of its side for cover*

topshot
05-31-2003, 11:52 AM
Topshot wakes up, only to find his legs missing.

"Dang! Death's going to pay for that! Luckily, I have these!"

*Takes out a suitcase filled with replacement plastoid limbs and attaches a new hip and two replacement legs.*

"Now that that's out of the way, it's payback time!"

He then runs back into the bar, armed a sledge hammer, and juggles Death up into the air, then hits him across the room, and last but not least, throws the hammer at him.*

Death_Jedi is out for 3 posts.