PDA

View Full Version : Lets start a bar Fight!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

boinga1
05-31-2003, 05:40 PM
reappears and begins to meditate in the middle of the bar....

he is not disturbing anything, but is sorta in the way, so topshot moves to kick boinga1.

BLAM!! SIKE!!

A Force field, projected around boinga1, keeps away intruders.

Topshot is moving at half speed for 1 1/2 posts. Boinga1 is meditating until he wants to stop.

Darth Zaius
06-01-2003, 11:46 PM
*Zaius takes the chair out of himself (no notification of death) and uses force heal on himself*

Homer you have forsaken one of your own kind by siding with a jedi and throwing a harmless styraphome chair, and for that you shall suffer

*Darth Zaius uses force pull/grip on Darth Homer and then slams him to the ground , going higher and harder untill he explodes*

*Darth Homer is dead for 3 posts*

and as for you Corran, you shall die *Dath Zaius turns on his lightsaber, flips behind Corran and chops him in half (the slow and painful way)

*Corran is dead for 4 posts*

*raises up lightsaber, in a guarding position*

ok who`s next?!

Kain
06-03-2003, 04:41 PM
*as Zaius stands in a defensive stance, I sneak up behind him*
*the blade of the Soul Reaver is seen coming out of Zaius stomach*
*Zaius falls over dead for 3 posts*
*dissapears into the mist*

Death_Jedi
06-05-2003, 07:28 AM
" Bar tender Correlians please"

*death used the Correlians on Darth homer and corran, Then looks over at Top Shot*

"For taking me by surprise like that ......you will die"

*Pulls out his blue double blade (Jedi) saber and runs at top shot and chops his happer in half and it falls on the ground, death then kicks it at topshot and it hits him in the head sending him flying into the wall*

"OWW my toe"

*now he is angery and runs up to topshot and stabs him in the sholder and he sinks to the ground, then cuts off his head*

Topshot is out for 3 posts

boinga1
06-05-2003, 01:43 PM
*Awakes from his meditation*

Wha-wtf? Where am I?!!?

Reaches for his belt and realizes that he's wearing two lgihtsabers.

Well-OK...

Activates both sabers, and goes mad. He stabs Death_Jedi in the chest, then suddenly the sabers dissappear, and so does Boinga1.

Death is out 2 posts.

CorranSec
06-08-2003, 07:50 AM
*Corran gets up and looks around*

"Hmm. Let's see now. Death has a lightsaber wound in the chest, Topshot has no head, Psion's in the mist, Zaius has a Soul Reaver in his stomach, Homer exploded..."

*Corran double-checks his list, then sits back, satisfied.*

"Nobody's left! PARTY! Drinks on the house!"

Darth Homer
06-08-2003, 10:23 PM
*Homer's pieces liquify and flow back together, reforming on the bar stool next to Corran*

OW!! Remind me to never piss off Zaius again...geez that hurt....got anymore of that Corelian Ale?

*Corran and Homer proceed to have a drinking contest w/ Corelia's finest ale*

------------------Time Passes-------------------

*hic*I LOVE you man!! I means we're still enemeshs and all, 'cause I'm Ssssssssith and you are Jed*hic*I, but I LOVE you!!*passes out*

Homer is passed out for 2 posts & Corran is drunk for 2 posts

topshot
06-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Losing both head and torso, Topshot's body reassembles itself and his head and torso are reattached.

"Ow. Regeneration hurts!"

Then he looks over to Death.

"Was that all you got? If not......."

*Forces Death to explode.*

".....see you later!"

*Walks out of the bar with Death's blue dualbladed Jedi saber.*

Death has become one with the force and only has 2 chances of revival left.

boinga1
06-09-2003, 12:29 PM
Laughs evilly...suddenyl....

Boinga1's body turns into Agent Smith! RUN!

Smith begins running around turing everyone into copies of himself....

topshot is a Smith for 3 posts (unless killed)

Boinga1 is a Smith for 3 posts (unless killed)

Joetheeskimo
06-09-2003, 07:29 PM
joe grabs out a tribarrel heavy revolver and blasts away boinga and topshot. "Sorry...at least ur not smith anymore" :D

topshot and boinga are out for 1 post ;) (I'm being nice)

...but suddenly, joe turns into neo!! YAAAA!!!

*Takes out a gun and starts walking off walls and other matrix stuff you know*

Darth Homer
06-10-2003, 12:13 AM
*From floor, Homer sticks his ignited saber up into the air*

*joetheeskimo5/Neo runs himself right through the saber*

Hmm, looked like Neo, just didn't dodge like him...

joetheeskimo5 is out for 2 posts

Oh well, back to drinking...

Homer is sitting in the corner, drinking uninterrupted for 3 posts

boinga1
06-10-2003, 08:08 PM
As if Smith wouldn't have dodged a revolver...

Boinga1 sits at the bar, since no one is fighting.

"Glass of water?" he asks.

Patrons all laugh- water in a bar? Come on!

Boinga1 stabs the bartender, then the guy next to him.

"That'll shut 'em up for a while."

Bartender is dead forever; guy next to Boinga1 is out 2 posts (whoever he may be).

CorranSec
06-12-2003, 07:08 AM
*Corran recovers from his drunken stupor and looks around*

"Hey, Homer, I won! You owe me 20 creds!"

*Corran glances at the bar to see Boinga stab an innocent patron sitting next to him, as well as the not-so-innocent bartender.*

"Hmm. Time to do a bit of community service."

*Corran hauls the bartender's corpse away and takes his place.*

"Drinks, anyone? Boinga, your water..."

Corran is now bartender ^^

Death_Jedi
06-14-2003, 06:21 AM
*Death gets up and feels he has no saber*

"ay?!"

*he runs out of the bar and catchs up to topshot*

"Hay! give me back my lightsaber"

*death grabs topshot by the shirt and punchs him in the head*

"now im gonna kill you.....with......a......rock....yea like a ...like a stone....."

*death picks up a rock and hits topshot over the head with it, then steals his blue double bladed saber back then runs behind a bush then comes out dressed in a black cloak with a blue line going around the bottom of it*

"arrr its good to be a jedi"

*runs back to bar and sits on bar stool*

"Corran hit me"

*Smack*

"ow i mean as in a drink..."

*starts to rub jaw*

Darth Zaius
06-16-2003, 02:36 PM
*gets enouugh power to take the soul reaver out and takes it out* AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!!!! *force heals himself* since your the bartender now Corran, and this is a party,ill make a temporary truce, so give me 100 shots of guiness so we can play the 100 shots game:guiness:

Darth Zaius
06-16-2003, 02:38 PM
*gets enouugh power to take the soul reaver out and takes it out* AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHAAAHHHH!!!!!!! *force heals himself* since your the bartender now Corran, and this is a party,ill make a temporary truce, so give me 100 shots of guiness so we can play the 100 shots game:guiness:

topshot
06-16-2003, 08:28 PM
The rock only stunned him, so he played dead while he took out Death's real lightsaber, knowing that Death had actually taken the false copy which was set to explode whenever he gave it to someone else.

Well, what do you know? he questioned, then answered,He actually took the bomb! Heheheheheh. That'll actually come in handy for both him AND me! Muwahahahahahah!!!!!!!

(Edited due to proper request by Darth Homer.)

Darth Homer
06-17-2003, 12:03 AM
*Topshot suddenly sees a red saber sticking out from his chest. It quickly retracts, just in time for him to be sliced in half at the waist. Homer then reconnects his two saber halves.*

You really shouldn't talk to yourself like that.

*Homer takes Death's real lightsaber & uses the force to rip the fake one away from Death & hurl it through one of the many holes in the roof before it detonates.*

Here, Death. I think you'll find this one more familiar.

*Homer throws Death's saber to his waiting hand*

Topshot is down for 3 posts

Darth Homer
06-17-2003, 02:23 AM
((ooc: So you're saying that a force user couldn't tell when you were playing dead? Or motives? It also seems that you expressed your thoughts and then the same thoughts again...don't put quotes around your thought, makes people think you're speaking...put thoughts in asteriks or italics, something to make them stand out as different...just a thought. Currently, I will not edit my post, I'll let popular opinion decide. If you think I should pm me about it and I'll make my decision.))

Death_Jedi
06-17-2003, 02:53 AM
*Death pulls out his saber and trys to make it come out but it wouldnt*

"What the"

*he thew it away and it hit darth zaius, he looked down at it with a smile then it blew up in his face, death then looked behind him and to see that it had of blown up*

"Yikes"

*Zaius is out for 2 posts*

CorranSec
06-17-2003, 06:52 AM
*Corran fills a drink from a random container, then puts it next to Death's.

"Um, sorry it's late."

*Corran begins to laboriously pour out a hundred shots of Guiness from a seemingly bottomless container, but swiftly gets sick of it and uses the Force to pour all the shots in a matter of seconds.*

"Um... Zaius? Here you go."

*Patrons look over and sees that one end of the bar is entirely covered in shot glasses. Corran waves his hand and they all fly over to Zaius' corpse and land, surrounding him.*

"Be careful when you get up. Anyone for a drink?"

*Hearing no response, Corran shrugs and pours himself some Vanilla Coke. He glances up and sees Homer staring at him with an evil glint in his eye.*

"Hey, Homer. Um... what's wrong? You- oh, no, you're one of those scary anti-vanilla-coke people."

*Homer continues to stare.*

"Stop that! You're scaring the customers!"

*Homer continues to stare. Corran sighs.*

"Fine.. we're going to have to do this the hard way."

*Corran pulls a Stokhli spray stick out of his belt and fires it at Homer. The webbing swiftly immobilises him and he collapses to the ground.*

"Now. Anyone for a drink?"

Homer is out for 2 posts

Kain
06-19-2003, 05:10 AM
*wakes up*
I arise...
*bashes Corran with a stool, knocking him unconscience*
Sorry...first come first serve...

Corran lays on the ground for 2 posts

topshot
06-19-2003, 11:01 AM
*re-awakens and sees MydnightPsion bashing Corran with a stool.*

"Hmm. This doesn't look good......."

*Picks up a whole wooden table and breaks it on his head.*

MydnightPsion is out for 2 posts.

JediNyt
06-22-2003, 04:05 PM
*Outside JediNyt lands his YT-2000 and walks into the cantina and promptly ducks a stray beer bottle smashing into the wall behind him. He strolls over to the bar and orders a Ruby Bliels. While waiting he sees MydnightPsion get bashed.*

"Ouch. Nice hit topshot."

*He takes his Ruby Bliels and picks a comfortable spot in the back of the cantina in the shadows and sits in his black Jedi robe and enjoys his drink while watching the fights. His senses are open to possible threats to himself.*

pleto4_ryan
06-29-2003, 12:13 AM
*Pleto4_Ryan get's to the entrance of the cantina and looks at the mayhem.Laughs a little and quitle slips behind the back....always holding his special Quifle 24 on his right hand

boinga1
06-29-2003, 12:33 AM
Boinga1 hears a voice by the door...

"Mr. Anderson!"

"Wtf?" Boinga1 thinks. "There's no Mr. Anderson here."

Smith begins attacking. He dodges pleto4_ryan's Quifle 24. then overwhelms him and knocks him out for 3 posts

Smith begins turing random patrons into copies of himself. Now there are 4 Smiths attacking; one leaves to go make other copies, while the others stay to fight. Jedi Nyt begins defending himself.

Boinga1 goes after the other Smith, the one who went to make copies. He draws his lightsaber, and takes chase.

pleto4_ryan
06-29-2003, 12:39 AM
*The microtcip on the back of the head starts working and makes pleto regain his self immidiately...

*looks at smith......:confused:

So this alien have came here also...

*Points the Quifle 24 towards the 2 smiths...change the pattern into Quifle 134 and sends an antivirus wave that deletes both smiths

*points at the next one

boinga1
06-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Umm...you're out for 3 posts. As in, you can't attack or anything for 3 posts. You also can't be attacked. So to reinforce that... :p

Boinga1 smashes pleto4 over the head with a giant club. Pleto's out for 2 posts

pleto4_ryan
06-29-2003, 01:00 AM
*pleto looks at boinga

You are very impolite knocking someone when he gets in this place....

and also, i will give you a small advise. Never attack someone if you don't know his powers.

*hits self in the head with the hand

*DONG DONG*

Hear that.....My head is metal

*turns the Quifle into Quifle 3 and paralyzes boinga....

:D

you are paralised for 2 turns

*goes to finish the other 2 smiths

CorranSec
06-29-2003, 01:58 AM
Pleto, if someone says you're out for X posts, you're not allowed to post for X amount of posts. That's just the rules of the game, and it makes it more fun for everyone.

*Corran sighs.*

"Okay, let's try that again."

*Corran reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote control. He hits the 'rewind' button and everyone goes back to where they were before they started getting hurt.

*JediNyt is getting attacked by a Smith, Boinga is chasing smiths, Pleto is fighting back against a Smith with his Quifle, and Corran is serving drinks.*

"Drinks? Anyone?"

*A Smith comes over to get a drink, and Corran taps a button under the bar. Two hidden ports in the drinks cabinet fire a pair of mini-detonators at the Smith. A second later, they explode, throwing the Smith out the door.*

"Hmm. I think we need more people in here."

*Corran starts putting up signs that say 'FREE DRINKS AND FREE GETTING KILLED BY RANDOM PEOPLE!' to encourage people to come.*

pleto4_ryan
06-29-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by CorranSec
Pleto, if someone says you're out for X posts, you're not allowed to post for X amount of posts. That's just the rules of the game, and it makes it more fun for everyone.

(oh alright, but its not fun not being able to defence...:( )

{and also i could easily.....(hits all in the head, you cannot move for the rest 10 posts... :p ) and wait for a newcomer to get inside :D }

JediNyt
06-29-2003, 08:05 PM
*JediNyt takes a hard punch from one the Smiths and flies back towards the wall but does a wallkick and launches back at the Smith. He spins while igniting his saber and takes off Smiths arm. JediNyt lands and stands with his blue blade at the ready. Smith snears at him.*

Smith: "That will cost you Mr. Nyt, your petty Force skills are no match for my witty remarks!"

*In 3 more quik slices JediNyt removes the rest of Smiths limbs leaving just a torso with an angry head glaring back at him.*

JediNyt: "Haha lets see your wit now you petty excuse for an exile!"

*Then with one final slice JediNyt takes off the Smiths head. Terminated. Suddenly he feels a stab in his back, he starts feeling paralized. Another Smith has stuck his hand in JediNyts back and started copying him! He uses the Force to attempt to hold back the copying process but is struggling.*

"Oh ****! Corran I need help!"

boinga1
06-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Just for the record, pleto, I think 4-5 is the unofficial "out" limit

Ok, Boinga1 chases the Smith out of the bar, but rounds a corner and finds two Smiths waiting. He slices one in two , while the other flees to make more copies...

"This could be a while, this..." Boinga1 thinks when suddenly he hears several shouts of "Mr. Anderson!"

"Not again" says Boinga1, and turns to find 3 Smiths fighting Neo.

Boinga1 Force Pushes Neo out of the way, sabers two Smiths, and finally throws his saber at the last, eliminating the temporary threat. Boinga1 races back to the bar, as Neo takes to the sky...

topshot
06-29-2003, 08:15 PM
I finish bashing Mydnight, and then spot one of the Smiths trying to make Jedi into a Smith copy. With use of the Matrix and the Force, I run at the Smith copy, grab him by the neck, and send him crashing out of the 4-story cantina.

Smith:"You are powerful, Mr. Shot. But you will remain far less powerful than us!"

me:"Wanna bet you can't say that again?"

Smith:"You are......."

I take out an AK-47 and begin blasting him and a few other Smiths.

JediNyt
06-30-2003, 04:40 AM
"Thanks topshot I owe you one. Now lets finish this...for now."

*JediNyt charges the last Smith and does a jump triple front kick followed by a powerful Force punch sending the Smith crashing out the door and into the street where hes run over by a swoop gang.* :D

"Well that takes care of that! Anyone got any explosives? Id like to mine the doorway in case any more Smiths decide to crash the party."

CorranSec
07-01-2003, 09:13 AM
*Corran finishes putting up his advertisements and heads over to the bar. He rummages in a hidden compartment, then pulls out some remote detonators and tosses them to Nyt.*

"Put them at the entrances. I've got the trigger here."

*Suddenly a Smith drops in from the ceiling and lands on Corran's head. Corran frantically tries to wrench him off, but another Smith dashes up to him. Corran snap-kicks the Smith in front, but is still being strangled by the first Smith.*

"Somebody! Help!"

topshot
07-01-2003, 09:46 AM
I grab the Smith attacking Corran and snap him in 2. I then turn to Corran.

"You ok?"

Unbeknownst to myself, a Smith sneaks up from behind and tries to turn me into a copy.

"Agh! Someone help! I'm being warped into a copy!"

JediNyt
07-01-2003, 04:30 PM
*JediNyt Force grips the Smith attacking topshot and lifts him up and throws him out the window then quickly mines the door and hole in the roof.*

"No problem topshot. Corran you still selling drinks? I need something strong."

*JediNyt goes over to a Sabac table and starts a game with one of the patrons.*

CorranSec
07-02-2003, 09:55 AM
*Corran links up the detonators and arms them for manual triggering, then moves to the bar and fixes Nyt a Merezane Gold.*

"This is one of the strongest we've got. Hope you're up to it."

*He gently Force-pushes the drink over to the sabacc table, where it sinks into Nyt's hand.*

*The bar returns to a semblance of normality. Patrons order drinks, people laze around, the band starts up.*

topshot
07-02-2003, 01:23 PM
*The bar returns to a semblance of normality. Patrons order drinks, people laze around, the band starts up.*

((Topshot gets drunk! :D))

*Suddenly gets the urge to go outside and look at the moon.*

"Beautiful, simply beautiful."

*Begins to gaze at the stars, wondering what's happening at the bar.*

CorranSec
07-03-2003, 05:47 AM
*Back at the bar, patrons are getting drunk and fairly disorderly.*

*At a table, one excessively intoxicated Rodian giggles, picks up a chair, and calmly breaks it over the neigbouring Wookiee's head. The Wookiee looks puzzled for a second, then lashes out with a right hook and knocks the Rodian out.*

*Corran takes some time out from bartending to join the band. He takes a seat behind the nalargon and strikes up a well-known jizz melody. People begin dancing drunkenly.*

JediNyt
07-03-2003, 05:05 PM
*JediNyt glances around and realizes that he, CorranSec, and topshot are the only people left in the cantina. He walks to the door and yells.*

"Hey! Whats goin on?! Whered everyone go?! Get back in here you cowards! We still got lots of killing to do!"

*JediNyt walks back in side and grabs a bunch of fireworks out of Corrans bag and sets them up on top of the cantina then makes a new sign with big lighting up letters "FREE BAR FIGHTS AND CHEAP DRINKS! COME ON IN AND DIE!" and puts it over the door. He sets off the fireworks and waits in his comfy spot inside.*

"That outa get their attention."

Kain
07-04-2003, 03:01 AM
*scratches eyebrow*
I'll take giraffes for a billion...or something...um...

boinga1
07-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Boinga1 is still speeding towards the door, when he notices 2 things: the new sign, and the mined door.

He tries to stop, skidding, screaming, "HOLY-"

He trips over a mine, but it does not explode, set for manual detonation. Then, one of JediNyt's fireworks goes off with a bang and slams into the ground next to the mine. The fireworks explodes, setting off all the other mines and transforming Boinga1 into a sad, smoldering, ball of plasma, and then, simply ash.

Boinga1 is dead for 4 posts, unless no one else shows up, in which case he shalt be deceased for 2 posts.

Whimseyboy
07-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Whimseyboy slowly makes his way over to help boinga1 up

topshot
07-08-2003, 10:56 PM
*Proceeds to kick Whimseyboy in the head.*

Whimseyboy is out for 1 post.

Darth Zaius
07-09-2003, 02:38 AM
*after months of being down (forgot my password all of this time, sorry to all I could have killed), Darth Zaius finally returns back to like*

it seems some old friends are still here ever since I cracked that beerbottle and got hit with the first blow...memories... TIME FOR SOME PAYBACK CORRAN!!!

*Darth Zaius turns on his curved lightsaber and fornce speeds toward Corran and chops off his arms and legs, and begins to slowly skin Corran alive untill all the skin becomes peeled off, Darth Zaius then raises his lightsaber in the air and impales corran through his stomach, turns his lightsaber off and puts it in the loop on his belt*

*Corran is down for 4 posts*

the dead is done, now its time to go! *Darth Zaiusplants 3 timed self destruct mines on certain key points of the cantina, evewrybody runs frantically runs out of the cantina, meanwhile Zaius casually walks outside, gets into his ship and safely leaves the cantina then suddenly explodes, killing nobody, except for maybesome robots*

that was fun...

*eveybody in the cantina is down for 0 posts, and yes I will return!*

topshot
07-09-2003, 10:47 AM
"Rockets away!"

*Fires Mer-Sonns Missiles at Zaius' ship using the seeker function. The rockets hit Zaius' engines and send him crashing down into the desert.*

Darth Zaius is out for 3 posts, or until somebody with a canteen revives him with a swig of water.
:p

OmegaNothing
07-09-2003, 05:55 PM
Is this private fight or can anyone join in? Screw it.

*takes off shoes and bitch slaps the nearest mofo*

Kain
07-09-2003, 11:42 PM
*gets slapped by OmegaNothing*
*slowly turns head back at Omega and slowly walks toward him as he walks away*
You know what, boy? You just messed up...
*grabs Omega by the neck and lifts him with a single hand*
*uses free hand to draw the Soul Reaver from its scabbard*
Now then...heads, tails, or the side of the coin..?
*beats Omega's face with the buttend of the sword before finally running him clear through and throwing him through a wall*

Omega is down and out for 4 posts

Whimseyboy
07-10-2003, 06:59 PM
Whimseyboy gets up and throws a thermal detinator into the crowd and watches all of the peaple in the bar get slamed agenst the wall all of you are out for 3 posts unless some one else comes in the bar

:laughing:

OmegaNothing
07-10-2003, 07:52 PM
*The explosion wakes Omega up. Pissed off for being rudely awaken Omega grabs MydnightPsion by the leg and swings him into the only table left full of emtpy glasses, then Omega grabs a chair, breaks a leg off and starts stabbing Whimseyboy, buffy style whilst robbig his wallet..*

Kain
07-14-2003, 02:19 AM
*decides that Omega has crossed the patience threshold with his awakenings before he should and beats him into a lifeless pulp*

*then decides to beat the bejesus out of Whimsey boy midevil style, leaving him a lifeless pulp as well*

*OmegaNothing and WhimseyBoy lay dead until someone drops them into a Bacta Tank for 4 posts*

boinga1
07-15-2003, 07:09 PM
Technially, Whisenboy, since Zaius emptied the bar, no one was in in it for your detonator...and knocking everyone else out just isn't cool.

So, Boinga1 returns to life as himself, and gives chase to Zaius in a stolen A-wing (stolen from whom, he does not know). Suddenly, he sees topshots missles seeking out Zaius and shooting him down. Boinga1 quickly realizes that, although he has not yet engaged hostilities, he may be shot down anyway. He quickly strafes the area.

Topshot is out 3 posts. Psion is out 2 from a laser graze.

Kain
07-22-2003, 03:46 PM
*ressurects the Thread by beating boinga with a foam bat*

topshot
07-22-2003, 04:29 PM
*Joins Psion in bashing up boinga, whilst using his own preferred choice weapon to beat 'im : a pair of brass knuckles.*

boinga is out for 3 posts, or until I start bashing up Psion repeatedly with a sledge hammer.

Kain
07-22-2003, 07:55 PM
*decides that topshot has caused far too much pain and goes on to blackjack him with the butt of the Soul Reaver*

topshot is out for 3 posts

Sam Fisher
07-22-2003, 10:23 PM
*Throws a frag grenade at Psion, which blow him up*

He's out for a post.

boinga1
08-02-2003, 09:22 PM
Borrows Psion's foam bat and hit's SamFisher as a *BUMP* to this thread.

Boinga1 returns to his 3 post stupor.

Sam Fisher
08-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Heh, I was wondering when things would start going again..

Whacks boinga with a.... turtle(sp?) shell?..

Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 09:33 PM
hehehe i've been hiding. *grabs a drink and starts shooting his blaster aimlessly*

Sam Fisher
08-02-2003, 09:41 PM
*Reflects his blaster bolts back at him, at his MIGHTY CROTCH!!!!*

:D LOL

P.S.

Boinga, please check your PM's.

Wesia Daoke
08-02-2003, 09:43 PM
*thanks god he wore his cup today* hey you got the mighty part right:) pulls out his rare white blade lightsaber and starts hackin away.

Captain Wilson
08-02-2003, 10:16 PM
Finaly manges to reatch legs.
"RIGHT!! Wheres Darth Homer! i owe him some leg hacking!"
*sees Wesia Daoke with a white lightsaber8
"ohhh i want one of those!"
*runs behind Wesia Daoke and stabs his knees out with a rambo style hunting Knife*
*picks up saber and runs off looking for darth Homer*

Sam Fisher
08-02-2003, 10:21 PM
*Chases down CW and hacks his legs off*

Captain Wilson
08-02-2003, 10:23 PM
reads the above post and finds a loophole! You never said how long i was out! now where did those legs go...?
Wilson is out for 2 posts (one for each leg)

Kain
08-03-2003, 09:19 PM
*beats SamFisher down and rams 3 grenades down his throat*
*runs as Sam explodes*
*Sam is down for 3 posts*

Wesia Daoke
08-03-2003, 10:45 PM
runs up behind MydnightPsion and chops off an arm then uses force push to throw him against the wall.

Sam Fisher
08-03-2003, 10:49 PM
*Punches WD so hard that he dies.*

Wesia Daoke
08-03-2003, 10:55 PM
u idot u hit my twin brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx can we be friends :D

i dont wanna die.

Sam Fisher
08-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Ok, you are not dead... yet.. But we can be friends if you want.

*Slaps Psion in the face sending him sprawling into someone else..*

boinga1
08-04-2003, 12:15 AM
Leaps down from the ceiling and cuts down Wesia Daoke. SamFisher slabs Boinga1 in the face.

Boinga1 says, "Oh, so you want to play that way, do ya?" and slaps Sam in the face again.

boinga1 and SamFisher are in a slapping match for 2 posts. Wesia Daoke is dead for 3 posts.

Kain
08-04-2003, 12:58 AM
*runs up on boinga and Sam and impale them both with a rather large sharpened stick, then proceeds to stick them on a wall and graft a large metal door to the open end of the spear*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Bye!
*watches the squirm and die from the shadows*

boinga1 and SamFisher are dead for 2 posts*

boinga1
08-04-2003, 01:09 AM
Psst....when I say we're fighting for 2 posts, that really means we can't harm anyone/be harmed until the two posts is up...but I'll play along with you, Psion...this time..

Note: This does not count as post for those waiting to regenerate.

Wesia Daoke
08-04-2003, 06:28 PM
hey uhhhh Sam will u hand me my leg over there oh ya and my ear. You cant find my ear? just start talkin ill tell ya when ur close. There. ya ok. Waits for one more post while he hides inside a force field.

Captain Wilson
08-04-2003, 11:33 PM
Runs over and stabs WD a few times through the force field and then steals his leg
WD Is Out for Two posts

Wesia Daoke
08-05-2003, 12:23 AM
i cant be harmed until now. i couldnt have been harmed when u posted. that post is not void. takes his leg back and beats CW with it. Captian out for 2 posts.

Darth Homer
08-05-2003, 02:58 AM
*Darth Homer suddenly reappears, the Dark Side coursing through him*

You may have noticed that I have been absent for quite some time. I have been building my resources and planning my attacks in preparation for my return. Now I am here and the time of your doom draws nigh...

*Homer looks around the bar at all who are standing. He spies Wesia trying to slip out of the door.*

Where do you think you're going?

*force chokes Wesia & lifts him off the ground*

I think someone needs to learn how to listen politely...

*an evil grin crosses Homer's face*

Time to die!

*Wesia body spasms and he collapses to the floor, dead.*

Now then...who's next?

*Homer ignites his double saber & goes into a defensive stance*

Wesia Daoke is dead for 2 posts

Kain
08-07-2003, 05:39 AM
*cracks Homer in the head with the skull on the Soul Reaver*
*Homer turns slowly*
Me: Uh oh...it was JediNyt! I swear!
Homer: *Vader breathing*I am your father!*heavy breathing*
Me: Um, no.
Homer: Damn, it worked for Vader! *uses Grip on me*
Me: *choke* Ow...*gag* Lemme go!
Homer: No way, this is fun!
*realizing I still have the Reaver, I jam it into Homer's eye, sending him screaming blindly into walls, tables, and chairs*

Darth Homer is knocked unconcience for 2 posts and blinded until he is healed

boinga1
08-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Hi-yahh!

Boinga1 uses the infamous red DFA on Psion, killing him.

"ah-ha! Wilson's back!"

Boinga1 grabs a baseball bat and duels Captain Wilson, who has grabbed a chair leg. Wilson attempts to use Wesia Daoke's leg as another weapon, but Boinga1 knocks away this groteste weapon and the chair leg, knocking Wilson to the floor. Boinga1 stand poised above Wilson, bat raised above his head, ready to strike.

Oh yes, Psion is out for 3 posts.

topshot
08-08-2003, 03:07 PM
*Becomes conscious after hearing too much bantering going on and busts a pop bottle, aiming for Samfisher's throat. Fisher also busts a bottle, ready to fight.*

me: You're goin' down!!!!
Samfisher: Over my dead body and yours!

*Fisher charges towards me with bottle in hand. I swiftly dodged and twisted his arm behind his back.*

me: Give up yet?

SF: No way!

me: Fine then. Say Uncle!

*I twist his arm even tighter, then hit 'im over the head with the pop bottle.*

SamFisher is out for 3 posts or until somebody heals him.

JediNyt
08-08-2003, 05:05 PM
Hey boinga1 let me buy you a drink ol buddy.

*Orders a drink for boinga1 and when hes not looking JediNyt pours a bottle of laxitive into it and then casually pass it to him.* :evil2:

Enjoy. You deserve a break...hehehe. :D

*boinga1 downs the drink and leaps back into the brawl. JediNyt watches and waits.*

CorranSec
08-10-2003, 03:39 AM
*Corran gets up from where he's been lying unconscious behind the bar for the past page or so*

*He glances over at the fight*

Nice move, Nyt. How about I speed things up a little?

*Exchanging grins with JediNyt, Corran flicks his fingers and uses the Force to slightly accelerate Boinga's metabolism. A few seconds later, Boinga suddenly gasps and begins to rush towards the toilets*

Boinga is out for 2 posts... but will he make it to the toilets to begin with?

Wesia Daoke
08-10-2003, 01:45 PM
*comes up behind corransec and decapitates him*

CorranSeCorranSec is dead for 2 posts

Kain
08-10-2003, 07:51 PM
*kicks the door in and bears a mini-gun in one hand and a bazooka in the other*
*fires aimlessly into the cantina*
*people dive for cover and dive out windows*
*the bullets simply made a smiley face on the back wall*
*fires the rocket into the supply of liqour destroying it*
HAHAHAHA!! Booyaaaaaaaacaaa!!!
*reloads the bazooka and fires it into the bathrooms, destroying them so boinga must find other means to relieve his problem*
Hehehe...I'm bad...
*boinga is out for an additional post whilst he searches for a toilet(I know its not aloud but it makes sense, ya?)*

Now...what to do...*leaves*

topshot
08-10-2003, 10:35 PM
*Grabs Psion before he makes his leave.*

Well, well, if it isn't mr. Psion? How ya been?

*Extends his hand in mock welcoming, grabs Psion's left hand, twists it behind his back and prepares to knock him out by soaking his head repeatedly in the fish tank, then lifts his head out of the water.*

Say good night, floppy!

*Rams Psion into a nearby wall.*

Psion is knocked out for 2 posts.

boinga1
08-11-2003, 01:11 AM
ALRIGHT...you've had your fun, now, haen't you...

Boinga1 charges into the bar. His clothes are now black, his saber red, his face alight with fury. He slices topshot with his saber. CorranSec tries to deliver a kick to the face, but Boinga1 launches a burst a Force Lightning at him, taking him down.

Boinga1 sees JediNyt, and growls, "This is all your fault...you set me up."

Jedi Nyt draws his weapon and begins to duel. He forces Boinga1 back, when suddenly his head explodes.

"What the..." thinks Boinga1. He then sees an ugly, idiot Gran with thermal detonators. The Gran throws 3 detonators at him. Boinga1 dodges them, ala Neo, and they impact CorranSec's dead body. Boinga1 kills the Gran and moves on.

"Now who else..."

Topshot is out 2 posts. CorranSec is out 4 posts. Jedi Nyt is out 3 posts. Thr Gran is dead forever.

Wesia Daoke
08-11-2003, 02:40 AM
nice shootin tex u blew up all the booze. errrrrrrrrrrr ok that thats it. *kicks boinga1 in the balls* He shreks in pain and is out for 2 posts*

Kain
08-11-2003, 03:09 AM
*smashes the fishtank on topshots face*
HAHA!!
*realizes he's a vampire and water scorches like acid*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*screams and runs around in horrid horrid pain*
*runs into Wesia and accidently knocks him onto a stray table leg*

topshot is knockedout for 2 posts
MydnightPsion is running in pain for 1 post
Wesia is impaled for 3 posts

Darkjedi3000
08-13-2003, 04:19 PM
*Walks into the bar and drops a bunch of thermol detonators on the floor,AND RUNS LIKE HELL! As half the bar explodes*

DJ3K:Hahahaha that will teach 'um

every1 killed for 3 posts

boinga1
08-13-2003, 09:49 PM
I'm sorry, but if we're all dead, there will never be three more posts. Hence, one of the unwritten rules is to never take out everyone in bar, to prevent such an event. If you are delibrately trying to stop the thread, know this: I and most others here will not allow you to ruin a little fun, and that act is called trolling, which is illegal by forum standards. Hence, I declare your last post null and void. Please do not try to kill everyone again.

This post does not count as a post for those waiting to reincarnate (like myself :( ).

Darth Zaius
08-16-2003, 10:40 PM
*out of nowhere Zaius returns to the cantina *

"hmm i'm in a good mood, FREE DRINKS FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!"

*Darth Zaius pays the bartender for everything and gets a pint of Guiness for fimself*

boinga1
08-17-2003, 02:04 AM
Thank you, for the drink, Zaius. Thank you even more for bringing me back to life. I see the same is true for Psion, and topshot.

Boinga1 grabs Psion's drink and smashes it over Psion's head. The bottle explodes. Psion doesn't even blink. "Wow...that one thick skull, there Psion..." taunts Boinga1.

Psion draws a weapon, but Boinga1 grabs him by the collar and chokes him to death.

Boinga1 senses trouble, and does a Matrix dodge out of the way of a flurry of shots by topshot.

"AUGH! MY BACK! OW!" screams Boinga1.

Psion is dead for 2 posts. Boinga1 is lying on the bed for 1 post.

"OW!"

Captain Wilson
08-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Picks up WD's leg and starts eating it
Wilson: mmm leg
walks over to the bar and picks up his drink.
Wilson: Hey boinga1 come for a drink
*drags boinga1 still twiching body from whervere it was*
Wilson: Now, carnt we all just get alo.....hey you tried beat me to death didnt you.
*pulls out stolen white lightsaber ands stabs boinga1.

pause

looks shifty

Stabs again

Drinks some drink

and throws up over boinga1*

Wilson: eww that leg was salty :D

boinga1's out for 3 posts

JediNyt
08-19-2003, 11:55 AM
Hey Wilson give poor boinga1 a break for a minute!

*Walks into destroyed bathroom and rips out a toilet then smashes it over Wilsons head.*

Uh oh I think there some stuff left in that one, eww.

Captain Wilson is out for 2 posts and needs to decontaminate himself.

topshot
08-23-2003, 08:50 PM
I walk back into the bar and see myself sitting in a nearby booth. This one, sitting in the booth, had a robotic right arm when the genuine article had a robotic left arm. Anyone should know that, I thought.

"What the heck?"

The other Topshot looks up, eyes me, and tries to make a run for it.

"Hey! Someone stop him! He's a bad program just like Agent Smith!"

I take off after him, out into the streets where seeminglessly, there's nearly a squad of bad programs armed with weapons of mass destruction.

"This is not good........"

I take out my AMD .65 Hungarian and take out a couple bad programs with a few rounds. Other bad programs had circled the cantina, waiting for the other guys to make a move.

boinga1
08-30-2003, 02:20 AM
Well, I think I've waited long enough to regen.

OK, bad programs. Oooh...the possiblilites.

Boinga1 comes back to life as Persephone...with silver bullets. Begins shooting bad dude ouside the bar.

Bad guys laugh, "Look! It's the lesbo!" (Those who have played Enter the Matrix know what I'm talknig about).

Boinga1 flushes red "I forgot about that bit..." and self-destructs, taking out 3 bad programs, himself, and topshot's mechanical pinky finger.

B1 is out 2 posts, or 2 weeks.

Kain
09-04-2003, 12:27 AM
Oh no...not Matrix. The Count would throw a fit...

*beats the Matrix from everyone's minds before finally being hit by a stray baseball*
*falls over unconscience*

MydnightPsion is down for 2 posts

Crow_Nest
09-06-2003, 06:20 AM
*Takes out blaster pistol and starts shooting everybody, with a lightsaber in my other hand*:D

Captain Wilson
09-06-2003, 10:27 PM
gets up, brown and smelly
Wilson: right!
Still with the stolen saber he wanders over to jedinyt and slits his throat. puts lightsaber away. fingers turns into long curved blades and huge bladed arm guards come out of elbow. looks mencing, in a smelly kinda way. tries despratly to pick up last of alchol. fails.
Jedinyts out for 3 posts

Kain
09-10-2003, 05:33 PM
*pistol whips crow_nest, Halo style*
*opens random fire onto Cap'n Wilson, assault gun style*

crow_nest and Captain Wilson are down for 2 posts while waiting for area to clear

(SO I'VE BEEN PLAYING HALO ALOT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!)

Lord Blackadder
09-12-2003, 11:14 AM
*Loads up a :jawa with active thermal detonators and shoves him throught the bar door*

meanwhile outside the bar in the parking lot...

*Sprays obscene language on everyone's landspeeders then hotwires the nearest speeder bike and scoots off to the next bar*

'Hehehehe...'

:p

Sam Fisher
09-12-2003, 11:53 AM
I'm back:D

*Throws a sticky Thermal Det onto Thopa's speeder bike, it explodes*

Bye Bye :wavey:

Crow_Nest
09-12-2003, 11:59 AM
*stuffs thermal det into someone's mouth and..... BOOM!*:D

Sam Fisher
09-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Too bad Crow was too close to his own det. Oh, well.

*Blasts away the rest of Crow's body*

Crow_Nest
09-12-2003, 12:02 PM
*pistol whips crow_nest, Halo style*

*Kicks MydnightPsion's butt, and chops his head off*:D

Crow_Nest
09-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by SamFisher
Too bad Crow was too close to his own det. Oh, well.

*Blasts away the rest of Crow's body*

*uses force rage and kills everyone else in the bar* (Including SamFisher.):p

Sam Fisher
09-12-2003, 12:10 PM
You are dead meat^_^

Wait a sec... you already are!

*Kills Crow again.*

Crow_Nest
09-12-2003, 02:20 PM
*Kills samFisher and burries him into a graveyard*:D

R.I.P

Lord Blackadder
09-12-2003, 02:21 PM
After a rather large explosion and being thrown in to a passing garbage hauler...

*Dusts himself down, calls for his personal shuttle and gets safely back to his super star destroyer where he orders a total planetary bombardment leveling the bar, all the patrons and making a nice mess of Sam Fisher*

*Then goes to make a cup of tea while he waits for the next smarta*s clone to appear in the bar's ruins*

Crow_Nest
09-12-2003, 02:30 PM
*splashes boiling hot soup on samfisher*:D

*Then heats him up in an oven* (At 1000 degrees):p

Sam Fisher
09-12-2003, 04:22 PM
*Gets his Concussion Rifle and blows away Crow and Thopa*

Why is everyone ganging up on me?

topshot
09-12-2003, 09:27 PM
I dunno. Nobody's ganged up on me lately.

*Decides to join forces with SamFisher to overcome Crow and Thopa. Takes out a monster-sized Imperial Rail Detonator and frags them both.*

Sam Fisher
09-12-2003, 09:32 PM
That's how I like it!!

*Joins topshot in the fragfest of Crow and Thopa weilding a saberstaff and a thermal det. Throws the det into the midst of Crow and Thopa.

Boom!

Crow_Nest
09-13-2003, 05:09 AM
*Joins Thopa and puts thermal det into samfisher's soup and BOOM!*:cool:

*Asks Bounty hunters to hunt down topshot*:D

topshot
09-13-2003, 05:35 AM
All of a sudden, a bounty hunter tries sneaking up on Topshot, Legend of Zelda-style.

me: "I know what you're trying to do, and its not going to work."

Bounty Hunter:"Why?"

me:"Because look above you."

The bounty hunter looks up and sees nothing but a blue sky.

Bounty Hunter:"I don't see anything."

me:"It's not what's visible. It's what's invisible.........."

A huge axe, controlled by some unseen magical force, slices the bounty hunter from the waist across.

me:"Fool! Now, I feel very hungry all of a sudden......."

*crow_nest becomes a chicken suddenly.*

me:"I'm in the mood for Chicken Ala Crow!"

*Takes out his boomstick and fires a spray of bullets at Crow.*

Crow_Nest
09-13-2003, 05:37 AM
*Calls 100000000000000000 boutny hunters to kill topshot*

With a $1 reward.:D

topshot
09-13-2003, 05:41 AM
*Kills all 10000000000000000 bounty hunters Crow sends his way, then sends his 90000000000000000000000 highly-trained private assassins to kill Crow.*

And for a $2 bounty, beating Crow's advertised warrant for topshot. :shades2:

Crow_Nest
09-13-2003, 06:19 AM
*Friend of mine gives topshot a surpirse Xmas present containing a C4 bomb inside*:D

topshot
09-13-2003, 06:58 AM
*Tosses the C4 bomb to Crow just as it hits the last second. Both Crow and Topshot are incinerated.*

That'll be the death of both of us. :p

topshot
09-21-2003, 05:27 AM
((Gosh! Seems like this thread is nearly on its last life! Time to juice it up a little! :shades2: ))

*Resurrects himself and blasts a few holes into SamFisher, being as Topshot has turned to the Dark Side.*

"Burn, Rebel, Burn! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :evil2:"

Crow_Nest
09-21-2003, 05:42 AM
*Uses saberstaff kata and slices topshot into pieces, and then cuts his pieces to bits*

topshot
09-21-2003, 05:53 AM
*Sneaks up from behind Crow, while Crow actually slices 'n' dices a wooden dummy. Then whispers in his ear.*

"Boo." :p

*Then slices 'im up with the same dual blade kata.*

Crow_Nest
09-21-2003, 06:49 AM
*Don't know what to do next*:D

topshot
09-21-2003, 07:55 AM
*Makes a telepathic phone call to Crow's mind.*

You could try, say, stabbing me in the gut and saying that I am a fool of the highest calibur. Just a suggestion.......:p

Crow_Nest
09-21-2003, 07:56 AM
You could try, say, stabbing me in the gut and saying that I am a fool of the highest calibur. Just a suggestion.......

If i don't?

topshot
09-21-2003, 09:04 AM
Nothing will happen if you don't. There is nothing at stake and no consequences.

leXX
09-21-2003, 11:06 AM
We have left this thread alone until now, but if it starts to get spammy with posts like this...

*Don't know what to do next*

and this...

If i don't?

... then I'll close it.

Crow_Nest
09-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Uh... ok

Lynk Former
09-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by crow_nest
Uh... ok

She just told you to stop posting things like this didn't she. . . Aren't you all supposed to be having an endless bar fight here? Too much talk, not enough action...

Captain Wilson
09-21-2003, 11:20 AM
(right, Im back)
Picks up a radom dismembered hand and begins slaping crow_nest with it, therefore rendreing him Un con...uncon...Unawake damm it! for 2posts

Crow_Nest
09-21-2003, 12:26 PM
*Mind tricks topshot and makes him jump off a cliff*:D

topshot
09-22-2003, 10:15 AM
*Ignores Crow's Mind Trick, due to Captain Wilson's above post. Picks up a wooden chair and clobbers Wilson with it.*

Wilson is out for 1 post.

Kain
09-23-2003, 06:34 PM
*spins topshot around and DDT's his head through the floor*

*opens random fire on the cantina*

topshot is outcold for 3 posts

crow_nest, Wilson, and Lynk are grazed and tend to there wounds for 1 post

Lynk Former
09-23-2003, 08:22 PM
I'm the moderator here, I'm untouchable, you touch me and this thread goes down ;)

Uplink
09-25-2003, 02:50 PM
Walks in. Looks around.
"Oh, sorry. Thought this was roleplay"
Fires a grenade that will explode as soon as you finish reading this post and runs out shooting as he goes :mob:

3...2...1.... :explode:

Crow_Nest
09-26-2003, 01:50 AM
*Hits topshot's head with a wooden stick*:lol:

topshot
09-26-2003, 11:25 AM
*Gives Crow 'The Angle.'* :p

Crow_Nest
09-26-2003, 11:58 AM
*Strangles topshot*

*And pushes him off a clif*

See you in hell.;)

topshot
09-26-2003, 07:35 PM
*Teleports behind him, just as if he really were Yoshimitsu. Takes out the Sheperd's Crook and beats Crow with it. In the background, you can hear sheep "bah-ing" every time the Sheperd's Crook makes contact.*

Ever the tale "Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow?"

Well this is the Soul Calibur 2 rendition of that theme, also known as "Yoshi had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as snow." :p

Crow_Nest
09-27-2003, 05:39 AM
*topshot tries to escape on his swoopbike, but luckily i rearanged the wires, so when topshot tries to start the engine, BOOM!*:p

topshot
09-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Touche, my good man. :)
------------------------------

Topshot survives the accident, then sneaks up from behind and re-wires Crow's jetpack. When Crow tries to escape, his booster engines over heat and explode like a timed bomb gone whacko.

Crow_Nest
09-27-2003, 02:40 PM
*Uses force protect, and resists the explosion*

*Slices topshot's heart in half with my Lightsaber*

Muahahahahaha!!!

topshot
09-27-2003, 02:52 PM
*Just before he dies, he grabs onto Crow and uses force drain to replenish his health, then uses force destruction to blast Crow into the next dimension.*

Muwahahahahahaha!!!!!! :p

Crow_Nest
09-27-2003, 03:07 PM
*just before i was transported, i called out some of my crows to attack toshot*

*topshot runs away likea sissy girl* :rofl:

topshot
09-27-2003, 03:19 PM
*sends a squadron of attack chickens to swarm over Crow's crows and watches 'em drop like flies. They then swarm over Crow and teach him a lesson entitled "Running Like An Overgrown Chicken for the Crow User's Guide." (pun not meant to be taken seriously, of course.) * :animelol:

Crow_Nest
09-27-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by topshot
*sends a squadron of attack chickens to swarm over Crow's crows and watches 'em drop like flies. They then swarm over Crow and teach him a lesson entitled "Running Like An Overgrown Chicken for the Crow User's Guide." (pun not meant to be taken seriously, of course.) * :animelol:

Haha, you dummy. Everyone knows that chickens can't fly.

How are they going to attack my crows when they are in the air?

topshot
09-27-2003, 03:27 PM
When I said swarm, I meant from the ground!:p They be using guns, mate. :D AMD .65 Hungarians to be exact.

Crow_Nest
09-27-2003, 03:28 PM
Why not just throw eggs instead of using guns? :D

topshot
09-27-2003, 05:43 PM
Naw, too slow. But then again........

*Throws a rotten egg at Crow.*

.......you never know! :p

Kain
09-28-2003, 03:28 AM
*hits topshot with the butt of a sword and knocks him out cold*

Crow_Nest
09-28-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by MydnightPsion
*hits topshot with the butt of a sword and knocks him out cold*

lol :lol:

Thanks 4 that.;)

topshot
09-28-2003, 12:47 PM
*Gets back up again and hits Psion with a Sheperd's Crook.*

(Been playing too much Soul Calibur, as usual. :rolleyes: )

Kain
09-29-2003, 01:11 AM
*ties topshot up with that sword that Ivy has and spins him into a wall*

topshot
09-29-2003, 03:25 AM
*Hits the wall very hard, nearly breaking his spine.*

The Valentine blade. Gawd I hate it....... :p

*pulls out the Queen's Guard, Raphael's legendary weapon.*

Enguarde!

Crow_Nest
09-29-2003, 05:07 AM
now topshot has a new enemy!

MydnightPsion

Kain
09-30-2003, 03:22 AM
...o...k...
*busts out the Soul Reaver and uppercuts topshot with it so that he goes flying into the ceiling*

*spins and gives him the 'lets go' hand jesture seen so many times in the Matrix*

Crow_Nest
09-30-2003, 05:10 AM
*Picks up a big rock, and tosses it at topshot*

*topshot is now a flatened pancake*:lol:

topshot
09-30-2003, 09:21 AM
Oh man, I was afraid to use this..........

*Tosses the Queen's Guard aside and busts out the Soul Edge, then sends Psion flying across the room and knocks Crow out.*

Crow_Nest
09-30-2003, 10:40 AM
*Pushes topshot onto the ground, then uses the "ground stab" from JA* (Using the saberstaff)

Kain
09-30-2003, 06:18 PM
*dives off the wall and blasts topshot with the side of the Soul Reaver and knocks him through the bar, through the wall with all the drinks, and into a pool*

Crow_Nest
10-01-2003, 03:53 AM
*Topshot falls into the pool filled with piranhas!*

*The piranhas eats up topshot until theres nothing left*

Kain
10-01-2003, 05:53 AM
*decides Crow is getting a bit lax, and grabs a brick and bashes him over the head with it*

Crow_Nest
10-01-2003, 07:02 AM
*Uses protect, and no damage taken*;)

*uses force drain and drains topshot's and mydnightpsion's
enery away until theres nothing left*

topshot
10-01-2003, 11:15 AM
*Takes out the Super Scope from Smash Bros. Melee, charges, then takes aim for Crow's head.*

Say good-bye, birdy!

*fires a massive ark of Super Scope's explosive energy, sending Crow flying into the sun.* :p

Kain
10-01-2003, 06:42 PM
I'm undead. I don't exist in the force.

*rips out Crows juggular and drains his blood*

Crow_Nest
10-02-2003, 05:10 AM
*uses my favourite force combo, Drain +lightning* Muahahahaha!!!

*Drains away Kain's and topsh*t's:D energy while my lightning does damage*

topshot
10-02-2003, 10:25 AM
*Throws Crow into the eternal darkness of the void.*

Crow_Nest
10-02-2003, 10:34 AM
*esapes the eternal darkness of the void, and uses grip on topsh*t until he chokes to death*

dIe LoLz.:p

Kain
10-02-2003, 06:10 PM
*sticks hand through Crow's chest. He looks down and sees his still beating heart in my hand*

*Crow begins bleeding to death

Writer
10-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Wildjedi walks into the bar and looks around.

"Whoops!" he says, very surprised to see his good friend Topshot hanging here. "Hey Topshot! What's good to drink here?"

Topshot is not given time to answer as a drunk guy bashes Wildjedi's head with a bottle.

"Not sure I deserved that," Wildjedi mumbles as he collapses unconscious to the floor.

Kain
10-02-2003, 07:09 PM
*sees wildjedi walk in and grabs his leg, swings him wildly, and throws him into the same drunk that hit him*

Writer
10-02-2003, 08:07 PM
Gets up dizzily and stares at Kain. "What am I, a boomerang?"

Tries to hit Kain, but ends up knocking himself out again.

topshot
10-03-2003, 12:28 AM
*Gets Jedi back on his feet and makes sure he's alright. Then looks to Kain.*

You dare mess wit' da man?!?!?!?!? Do you tremble with fear? Well, do yah?!?!?

*Stabs Kain with a holy stake knife.*

Thought so........lol j/k:p

Kain
10-03-2003, 01:45 AM
*looks at the knife*
Why does everyone think that works? Its so stereotypical. Try something a bit more...lavish.
*stabs topshot in the eye with the same knife*

Writer
10-03-2003, 01:06 PM
You want lavish? I'll give you lavish!!!!

*takes a coin from his pocket and tosses it from hand to hand*

Here you go!!

*throws the coin as hard as he can into Kain's mouth, causing him to choke on it*

Lavish enough for you?

topshot
10-03-2003, 09:26 PM
Um, I don't think he got the picture.........I'll do it now......

*Takes out a thick, sharp needle and throws it as if it were a dart aiming straight for the bulls-eye. Nails Kain in the head, and his right eye pops out.*

Bulls-eye!!!!! Erm.....well....not really......but close enough! :p

Kain
10-03-2003, 10:04 PM
I DEAD I DONT BREATH!!!!!

Captain Wilson
10-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Wilson returns.....part 17:the 17th return of wilson

Stands up jasaon style and goes on to hack topshot up into itty bitty pieces.

Which he then jumps up and down on.

Serveral times.

Writer
10-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Knocks Wilson out of the air and stabs him while he's on the ground.

"That's what you get for beating up a friend of mine!!!"

Captain Wilson
10-03-2003, 10:25 PM
invokes powers of god, and brings forth an anal butt monkey from wildjedi. causeing extreme pain.

And sends it back for even more

Writer
10-03-2003, 10:48 PM
"Being a little harsh, there, aren't we?" Wildjedi says. Takes his magic finger and pokes both Wilson's eyes out at the same time. "HEHEHEHEHE!! You can't see me."

topshot
10-03-2003, 11:26 PM
*Invokes the powers of Hephaestus, god of the forge, and a huge hammer of immense strength falls from the sky and onto Kain. Kain remains unharmed.*

Ah, poopy!

*takes out a patch of garlic cloves, then wraps them around his right arm and holds a crucifix in front himself.*

Back! Back, I say!

Crow_Nest
10-04-2003, 01:26 AM
*Stuffs a spoon into topshot's mouth and he got choked*

*uses a long metal stick and hits, Kain with hit on the head*:D

topshot
10-04-2003, 12:51 PM
*Takes precise aim and spits the spoon at Crow's left eye.*

Gag me with a spoon, will you?

*Stabs his Soul Edge into Crow's stomach. The Soul Edge begins feeding off of Crow's soul energy, replenishing Topshot's health at the same time.*

That'll teach yah not mess with supernatural forces! :p

Crow_Nest
10-04-2003, 01:04 PM
Supernatural forces? blablabla. ;P

*uses a very very sharp knife and stabs topshot's heart*

*lots of blooding gushing out of topshot*

Kain
10-04-2003, 07:29 PM
*rips a pole out of the ground and goes Neo vs Smith on everyone*

topshot
10-04-2003, 09:00 PM
*Flies into a brick wall, due to the kick received from Kain.*

Gosh, when I meant supernatural forces, I REALLY meant supernatural forces.

Mack Stardust
10-04-2003, 09:20 PM
:mob: *Runs in chased by mob*
Hey there people,I'm new at these forums.
*Keeps running away*

Kain
10-04-2003, 11:09 PM
*cracks Mack into the air, then bats him into topshot and continues going Neo vs Smiths on everyone here*

topshot
10-04-2003, 11:55 PM
(Another one to sway to the Swamp Side. Oh goody! :cool: )

Ok, Mr. Lord-of-Nosgoth guy! That was uncalled for! j/k :p

*Teleports just before Mack crushes into his already battered body. Takes out his sword and performs three quick slashes, invoking life-giving magic into the blade as well. All aimed at Kain.*

Topshot (screams): The sword that gives life!

Kain
10-05-2003, 03:41 AM
*cracks topshot with the pole in the head then swings the pole around and shatters his sword with it before jumping up(bullet time)and knocking topshot in the cranium with the pole*

*still going Neo vs Smith*

Crow_Nest
10-05-2003, 04:40 AM
*picks up a ballzooka, and blasts topshot to the moon*;)

bye bye.:)

Kain
10-05-2003, 07:45 AM
*creeps up on crow*

*crow sees mist begin to swirl around his face*

*before he can react, his head is twisted in a 120 degree angle backwards*

*Kain solidifies and laughs*

Mack Stardust
10-05-2003, 05:03 PM
You dont want me to get medieval on your a$$! :ewok:

Mack Stardust
10-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Is there social forum around or do I jsut have to wipe the floors with you ?!

topshot
10-06-2003, 12:38 AM
(Double posting, eh? Next time use the Edit button. Okay, Mack? ;) )

*Takes out the good ol' 9 iron and prepares a hit.*

FORE!!!!!

*Sends Kain flying through the air.*

Kain
10-06-2003, 12:48 AM
*stops about 2 inches off the ground and grabs the 9 iron*

You little...

*gets his trusty pole and cracks Mack in the face with it, sending him through a wall*

*spins and uppercuts topshot into the air*

*as topshot is going up, I jump up and start slapping him around with the pole before finally cracking him ontop of the skull and sending him into the cantina sub basement*

Writer
10-06-2003, 01:15 AM
Sticks Kain in an airtight container with a thermal detonater in it and launches him into space.

"Kaboom!"

Kain
10-06-2003, 02:48 AM
*rips door off of chamber before it launches*

*grabs wild's head and begins slamming it into a brick wall until it splatters all over the place*

Jaden Quade
10-06-2003, 09:42 AM
*Staples the thermal detonator to Kain's pant's and runs for cover...*

*Covered in guts*

:firehead

Crow_Nest
10-06-2003, 10:01 AM
*Puts a bomb into topshot's pants* :p

Reason: Poo in yer pants.:D

topshot
10-06-2003, 12:22 PM
*Places the "Kick Me!" sign on Crow's back, while putting a thermal detonator in his pants.* :p

Kain
10-06-2003, 05:40 PM
*turns into a flock of bats before the dentonator goes off*

*reforms behind Jaden and snaps his neck&

Crow_Nest
10-07-2003, 02:44 AM
* too bad i changed the words to "kick topshot's butt!"*:)

topshot
10-07-2003, 01:08 PM
*Heats up an ordinary kitchen knife to boiling temperature and places it on Crow's left arm.* :p

Crow_Nest
10-07-2003, 01:45 PM
*luckily i placed a thick sheet if cloth on my arm*

*picks up the knife and throws it at topshot*

topshot
10-07-2003, 03:02 PM
*Grabs the knife out of thin air while wearing a padded oven mitt. Takes out a Major League-authenticated base ball and throws it at Crow.*

Kain
10-07-2003, 08:46 PM
*grabs topshots head, pulls it back and tears out his throat*

Tee hee hee...

topshot
10-07-2003, 10:03 PM
*Looks at torn out throat. Sees a piece of lasagna hanging off it. Luckily, he remained unharmed, due to an adamantium-laced skeletal system.*

Oh! So that's where my garlic-spiced lasagna disappeared off to!

*Disgustingly odor-ey garlic spores spread all over. A seering, painstakingly hot garlic spore sprouts into Kain's undead skin.*

Kain
10-07-2003, 10:38 PM
Uh...huh...still so typical...tsk tsk...

*goes Magneto and tears out topshots adamantium lacing*

topshot
10-07-2003, 11:04 PM
Hah! It's actually coated with rubber bands, fool! Rubber repels anything that has to do with electricity, including magnetism! :p

*Goes all-out Wolvie style and pierces Kain's armor.*

*For some reason, he still feels the magnetic pull.*

Blast it all! :(

Crow_Nest
10-08-2003, 12:06 AM
*splashes some water on topshot, then uses force lightning on him* (you know what will happen right?):p

water = good conductor of electricity.;)

Kain
10-08-2003, 03:53 AM
*causes topshot in spontaniously combust and burn into a small pile of ashes*

Crow_Nest
10-08-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Kain
*causes topshot in spontaniously combust and burn into a small pile of ashes*

Hey its like those stuff they show on TV.

Kain
10-08-2003, 05:41 AM
...what are you talking about Crow?

*as Crow begins to answer, I grab his tounge and tear it clean out of his mouth*

topshot
10-08-2003, 05:46 AM
*The dust clears, and yet there is someone still standing, barely even scratched and not a dent in his armor.*

Foolish! You were expecting me to spontaneously self-combust? What a laugh. Your powers must be wearing you down, Kain. In fact, I have something for you.........

*Pulls out a sword the same strange shape of that of Kain's Soul Reaver.*

..........Look familiar?

Crow_Nest
10-08-2003, 05:49 AM
*Kain was walking when he suddenly fell into a hole in the ground*

*While Kain trys to escape, i poured some lava on him*
:)

Kain
10-08-2003, 08:06 AM
*erupts into a flock of bats*
*reforms carrying another Soul Reaver*
*engages into a duel with topshot*
*the 2 break off after a moment of fighting*
...well, I must say I'm rather disappointed in your progress
*fighting a bit more before breaking off*
I imagined you'd figure it out sooner.
*fights a bit more*
topshot: "Your fatalism is tiresome, Kain".
Kain: ...and profoundly ingrained, topshot. You must understand, our presence here doesn't alter history. You and I meet here because we are compelled to - we have always met here. History is irredeemable.
*fighting a bit more before breaking off because topshots Soul Reaver suddenly shatters*
topshot: "Wha-?! Keep your distance Kain!"
Kain: Two incarnations of the blade meet in time and space...a paradox is created, a temporal distortion powerful enough to derail history.
*Kain grins and vanishes*

Writer
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Before Kain vanishes, Wildjedi knocks him on the head, knocking him out.

"Hope he falls in a pile of lava, wherever he's going."

Kain
10-08-2003, 11:16 PM
*watches from afar as wildjedi attacks the remaining outline after I vanished and laughs before again vanishing*

topshot
10-09-2003, 12:38 AM
*Looks at the "entirely dramatic duel of G vs. E" post.*

Wow, Kain, that was certainly a very poetic post! I like it. I like it alot. Now, my incarnation of Soul Reaver is destroyed, so, uh......

*Looks to WildJedi's beating a useless outline of what was once there.*

......you gonna kill me? :D

Crow_Nest
10-09-2003, 02:04 AM
*Asks all of Dr. willy's master robots to attack topshot*

*When topshot sees all of dr.willy's robots, he runs aways like a chicken*

Kain
10-09-2003, 03:45 AM
*Kain is standing in the middle of a field*
*topshot tries to sneaks up to get a cheapshot*
Kain: I know you are there, topshot.
topshot: Crow led me to you, Kain. Although I might have guessed you'd meet me here.
Kain: And if Crow told you I was hidden on the underside of Hell would you throw yourself into oblivion to pursue me? Crow trawls for the ignorant unwary, hauling his gasping prey from the streams of their destinies. Stay out of his net, topshot.
topshot: Spare me your elaborate metaphors, Kain. I have pursued you here for one purpose - you will pay for your destruction.
Kain: And whose will is satisfied then? The will of topshot or Crow?
topshot: Would I be better manipulated by you, Kain? Turn and face me; this chase is over.
Kain: This isn't a chase, topshot - we are merely passengers on the wheel of destiny, describing a perfect circle to this point. We have been brought here for a reason. I have seen the begining and end of our story, however - it is crude and ill-concieved. We must rewrite the ending of it, you and I.
topshot: Face me Kain. Even you shouldn't die a cowards death.
Kain: Isn't it customary to grant the condemned a final request?
topshot: I recall no such courtesy from you.
Kain: Indulge me, topshot. All I ask is that you listen. You can kill me or you cannot. There's a third option - a monumental secret, hidden in your very presence here. But it's a secret you must discover for yourself. Unearth your destiny, topshot. It's all laid out for you here.
topshot: You said it yourself, Kain - there are only 2 sides of your coin.
Kain: Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times...suppose one day, it lands on its edge...

*Kain vanishes, leaving topshot standing in the clearing alone*

Captain Wilson
10-09-2003, 07:56 PM
stands up with new eyes
Wilson: RIGHT!
*wilson seemingly explodeds to revel a figure dressed in hevy black robes carrying a sycthe. Under the cowl is......Wilson!
Wilson: Yes, this is my in my DESTROYERY ASSPECT!
*insert evil laugh*
*Sycthes Wildjedi into tiny, tiny pieces*

Writer
10-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Wildjedi's pieces fly at Wilson beginning to swirl and make a tornado. The tornado sucks Wilson into space and Wildjedi's pieces reform into one person.

"One more thing," he says. He takes a rocket launcher and shoots Wilson as he goes into space.

"Much better," he says, finally satisfied.

topshot
10-09-2003, 09:43 PM
*Grips Guts Man, tortures Tengu Man, and ruthlessly cuts Cut Man, electrifies Elec Man, melts Ice Man, and confuses Turbo Man, then grabs Crow by the kneck and charges his proto-buster, aiming for his silly little head.*

Send 6 of Dr. Wily's Robot Masters after me, will you?!?!? You'll pay for that! SOLAR FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

*Fires a huge solar-powered energy beam, which continuosly reaches for the sky, sending Crow into the airless universe we call space.*

Crow_Nest
10-10-2003, 01:04 AM
*topshot was drinking his beer in the bar, when he was not looking, i poured some poison into his beer*

*Once topshot drinks the beer, he immediately died*:p

Captain Wilson
10-10-2003, 05:08 PM
sees crow in space. beheads crow. gets burnt verrrrrrry badly on re-entry. lands. Goes to find wildjedi.

Crow_Nest
10-11-2003, 04:44 AM
*uses a flamethrower and burns wilson to ashes*

bye bye.;)

topshot
10-11-2003, 09:18 AM
*Topshot pretended not to notice that poison was added to his beer. Then when he and Crow weren't looking, he switched their beers, giving Crow the poisoned one. But then again, both were probably poisoned. Topshot never drank beer on a good day like this, so he pulled the good ol' ice cold glass of milk.*

Crow_Nest
10-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Too bad teh milk was from a cow with madcow diease. lol :p

*topshot dies after drinking the milk*

Writer
10-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Is running and bonks Crow on the head with something(insert something hard). Crow falls over unconscious. Wildjedi keeps running.

vegietto
10-11-2003, 05:42 PM
vegietto comes out of nowhere and hits wildjedi in the head with a bar stool senting him to the floor, out like a light and vegietto waits to hit another person when they aren't looking

topshot
10-11-2003, 07:29 PM
Topshot somehow rises above it all and comes back from the dead, in the full living flesh, eyes vegietto, then begins planning. Finally after 3 hours, Topshot makes his move and hits vegietto over the head with a steel grater.

vegietto
10-12-2003, 02:23 AM
after being knocked out for two hours i come too and he gets up and put his blaster and shoots topshot in the arm and the only reason he missed his head was because he was still dizzy, how lucky topshot was.

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 02:31 AM
*plants a bomb in the bar*

*Runs out of the bar, and BOOM!*

Everyone in the bar dies.

vegietto
10-12-2003, 02:34 AM
vegietto lives he flies lout and barely survive but he does nad he goes up and shots Crow in the leg

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 02:37 AM
Too bad i turned on force protect, so i didn't die.

*takes out a machine gun and starts firing bullets at verti*

vegietto
10-12-2003, 04:32 AM
i dodged every shot fired at me and put out my lightsaber and slice off crow's arm

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 05:59 AM
Too bad the arm was a fake arm.

*Takes out my saberstaff and uses the kata on veri*;)

vegietto
10-12-2003, 07:30 AM
crow and me get into a hard jedi duel which both wear theirselves out and have to take a break then come back and vegietto cuts his hair off and cuts his face

topshot
10-12-2003, 11:46 AM
Topshot watches the two men tear each other to shreds. Then Crow turns around and throws a chair at him.

"Oh! That was most uncalled for!" :p

*Gets into the fight and slices Crow's left leg clean off his waist.*

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 12:46 PM
*calls out some of my crows to attack vergi and topshot*

*my crows started pecking both of them*

vegietto
10-12-2003, 12:53 PM
i put out my blaster and blast every crow that tried to attack me then blast crow, then i start to blast topshot but he is too fast

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 01:01 PM
*Sends more crows to attack topshot and vergi, and this time with rocket launchers!*

My crows are gonna finish you and topshot!

vegietto
10-12-2003, 01:04 PM
crow underestiminated me cause i quickly put my lightsaber out and slice them all in half with ease, now he is going after crow while topshot watches on

Crow_Nest
10-12-2003, 01:18 PM
topshot fell alsleep while watching us.;)

*chases after vergi, and chops off his head with my lightsaber*

*sells the head away to a bounty hunter*:D

vegietto
10-12-2003, 01:21 PM
out of nowhere veri comes up behind it laughing he said' "see u met my clone, good job." Now crow and me fights our best fight ever all of a sudden i swing and i take crow head off and them played soccer wuth ut

Captain Wilson
10-13-2003, 05:58 PM
reforms from ash. Usely godley powers to remover crow from space and time. Buys topshot a drink