PDA

View Full Version : I'm so bitter.

Frenchyd
02-10-2003, 12:02 AM
I'm so bitter. Friday is closing in. I have no Valentine. Again. I hate Valentine's day.

post thoughts.

Benihana14
02-10-2003, 12:35 AM
You're bitter? Its my birthday.... :) 'nuff said.

Nah...this year I don't have to spend 500 bucks on a girl....so i'm happy.

Um, Daredevil releases on friday.....go watch that, looks great. You can be my date at my birthday party....but i'm not spendin' no 500 bucks on you...sorry.

Natty
02-10-2003, 02:21 AM
I'm going to a friend's 22nd birthday party. I have to wear something pink coz he's gay. I hate pink what an irritating colour. As it is I ended up buying these fluffy pink hair thingies. I put my hair in pigtails with them and it so reminded me of Britney Spears in the "baby one more time" video. I'm thinking of going for that sort of look... I know he likes Britney...least I think he does...ummmmmmm :confused:

I don't care about Valentines Day, it's a complete waste of money

NiKo
02-10-2003, 08:10 AM
f*ck valentines day!
i dont need a day to express love to my girl.....!

oh wait...my girl left me for some pop loving fagget

oh well...

still, f*ck valentines day!

Natty
02-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by NiKo

oh wait...my girl left me for some pop loving fagget

*faints*

Lemon Head
02-10-2003, 08:34 AM
pffft, valentines day is nothing but a big commercial scam anyway. An excuse to have more arguments and spend more money on this ver *special* day.

It's wank and tacky to boot, i'm not even seeing my girlfriend on valentine's day

Mex
02-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Damn valentines day.
I hate it. And it hates me. :mad:

Al-back from the BigWhoop
02-10-2003, 01:27 PM
ha, in brasil we dont have valentine's day

... we ddnt. well, now malls and stuff r trying to start something like that, but most of us havent falled for it.

Faith
02-10-2003, 04:20 PM
I like valentines day, although i am not seeing anyone, i was last year and it was a brilliant day/night :D ;) .

Romance is class!

Feral
02-10-2003, 04:23 PM
I'm going to be with Zoe this Friday; we're sleeping over at a firend's house, which should be fun :).

Lemon Head
02-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Faith
Romance is class!
It's also as rare as a sealion wearing a pink crimplene hat, a revolving tie, and yellow fishing-waders.

What we want is filth!

brief
02-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Give Ralph a sympathy V-Day card that has a train and reads, "I choo-choo-choose you." ;)

Rufio
02-10-2003, 05:18 PM
haha frenchy just got called ralph...

or.... 'will you beeeee my valentine' with a picture of a bee on the front!

Gabez
02-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Iím off to Berlin on Valentines Day. Should be fun. :) Personally I just treat it as any other day.

Natty
02-10-2003, 05:32 PM
The last 2 Valentines Day I threw a temper tantrum at my boyfriend coz I didn't want to do something romantic. Guess who ended up seeing Hannibal one year and then the real dodgy movie Valentine the next?

HelenW
02-10-2003, 05:52 PM
I don't really care much for Valentines day, though it's cool when you or your mates get one and you have to figure out who it's from. Can be fun.

Mind you, only ones i ever sent were for jokes, and it was really funny seeing my friends faces trying to figure it out :p

Frenchyd
02-10-2003, 09:49 PM
*siGh*

well the good news is, my friend is having her bday party that day

the bad news is almost everyone (except for the greasy girl and the nose picker) have dates. I DONT

Darth Groovy
02-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Frenchyd
I'm so bitter. Friday is closing in. I have no Valentine. Again. I hate Valentine's day.

post thoughts.

I too loathe Valentine's Day, and it's corporate stepbrother Sweetest Day. Here is my solution, how about we both make Hideous Red Valentine's day costumes and become Valentine's Day Grinches. We need to rid the world of this miserable celebration once and for all!

matt--
02-10-2003, 11:59 PM
It's just an invention of the megacorporations...you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't, as the saying goes.

Valentine's Day --> Buy stuff --> Damn megacorps
|| /\
\/ ||
Don't buy anything ||
|| ||
\/ ||
Boy/girlfriend gets angry -'

brief
02-11-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Rufio
haha frenchy just got called ralph...

or.... 'will you beeeee my valentine' with a picture of a bee on the front!
:lol: I didn't mean it that way... I meant that she could give a sympathy card to Ralph, and have a stalker on her hands....

murta
02-11-2003, 10:29 AM
How do you mail something to your hand, would I need to include my arm and which hand it is in the address?

brief
02-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Um.. you just... put something like... "The Hand of Murta" as your addressee...

Joshi
02-11-2003, 02:51 PM
*siGh*

well the good news is, my friend is having her bday party that day

the bad news is almost everyone (except for the greasy girl and the nose picker) have dates. I DONT

i don't really care much for valentines day. but if it's that important to you frenchy, i'll be your valentine. i'm not much of a looker (to be blunt, i'd make quazimodo run a mile) but i'm sure you would more than make up for that with your gorgeous looks

**cheesy line alert**

ahem... sorry.:D

so what dop you say, be my virtual valentine?;)

Benihana14
02-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Hands off pal.....haha, jk. Thats sweet....i'll be your wingman if you need one. (meaning frenchy better have a friend....cuz i'm not playin the third wheel here...)

Kid
02-11-2003, 10:07 PM

post thoughts.

I'll be your valentine beautiful :)

Benihana14
02-11-2003, 10:41 PM
*realizes Frenchy's little ploy is starting to work....as the fellas line up around the forum*

Skate Boy
02-11-2003, 10:50 PM

So you must be a greasy nose picker?:D

Don't worry, I didn't have a date either.(Like that's supposed to make you feel better:rolleyes: )

Natty
02-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Romance is for sappy people and I'm not a sappy person. Besides I don't need some baby with wings and a damn arrow to tell me to be romantic otherwise he's gonna shoot me

Joshi
02-12-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Benihana14
Hands off pal.....haha, jk. Thats sweet....i'll be your wingman if you need one. (meaning frenchy better have a friend....cuz i'm not playin the third wheel here...)

don't worry, you won't be, if she doesn't have a friend, i'm throwing you out of the car.

Mex
02-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Well my Girlfriend left me about a month ago.

So I guess i'm alone for Valentines day again.

Skate Boy
02-12-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Flanders
Well my Girlfriend left me about a month ago.

So I guess i'm alone for Valentines day again.

Kellie?(Or however you spell it.) Sorry, Flanders.

That was you right?

Mex
02-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Skate Boy
Kellie?(Or however you spell it.) Sorry, Flanders.

That was you right?

Actually, I forgot how to spell her name.
I found out she was cheating on me, and I gave the person who is going out with her a broken nose 2 weeks ago... :swear:

Benihana14
02-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Neil Joshi
don't worry, you won't be, if she doesn't have a friend, i'm throwing you out of the car.

Thats a good idea...slow down, or drop me off at an arcade or something plz....

Guybrush122
02-12-2003, 04:47 PM
Id love valentines day if I had someone to share it with.

Then again, I'd still hate it because of the stress over what to get my significant other.

Frenchyd
02-12-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Kid
I'll be your valentine beautiful :) .

*)(%#@*(%)#@*%)(#@*%(@#)%

*pulls fish outta pocket*

OH MY GOODNESS

*faints*

Darth Groovy
02-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Natty
I don't need some baby with wings and a damn arrow to tell me to be romantic otherwise he's gonna shoot me

A good high powered rifle with a big enough scope will take care of that little bastard once and for all.

I'm working on a Dr. Suessesque parody of the Groovster who Stole Valentine's Day now complete with musical numbers. I shall post them here by Friday. :smirk2:

AutoCept
02-14-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Lemon Head
It's also as rare as a sealion wearing a pink crimplene hat, a revolving tie, and yellow fishing-waders.

What we want is filth!
Don't they have those at the circus?

Al-back from the BigWhoop
02-14-2003, 05:11 PM

*)(%#@*(%)#@*%)(#@*%(@#)%

*pulls fish outta pocket*

OH MY GOODNESS

*faints*

THAT is the lamest turn down ive ever seen :D :D :lol:

Skate Boy
02-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Flanders
Actually, I forgot how to spell her name.
I found out she was cheating on me, and I gave the person who is going out with her a broken nose 2 weeks ago... :swear:

He he, break his nose again. He he.:D

@ Al: I agree wholeheartedly.

Acrylic
02-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Valentines was actually nice this year...I dont feel like typing it again, so check the Happy Valentines Day! thread at JK2's Yoda's Swamp.

Frenchyd
02-16-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop
THAT is the lamest turn down ive ever seen :D :D :lol:

that wasnt a turn down :P

Darth Eggplant
02-19-2003, 07:12 PM
there is only one holiday in february worth celebrating
and Bill Murray is it's God!

long live GROUNDHOG'S DAY!!!!!

brief
02-23-2003, 05:27 AM
That reminds me of this joke:

Three people walk up to St. Peter, hoping to enter heaven, but he has a little test for them first.

He asks the first man why we celebrate Easter, and the man says, "Oh that's the day when we get really dressed up in fun costumes and go trick or treating right?" St. Peter is disgusted and he sends the man to hell.

The second man comes to the gate and St. Peter asks him the same question, and this man says, "Oh this is when we eat turkey and celebrate all of the things that we are thankful for right?" Peter couldn't beleive it, he sent the second man to hell and called the third man up.

He again asked the man why Easter is so important, and why we celebrate it, and this man says "Oh, that is easy. Jesus came to the earth and he was crucified, and burried in a cave.." St. Peter sighed because his faith in man was restored but then he heard the man say..."and then Jesus rose up and exited the cave......and if he sees his shadow we get another 3 months of winter right?"

Darth Eggplant
02-23-2003, 08:33 PM
hmmm that reminds me of a joke

Darren, David and Debbie
are stranded on a deserted island
and after a few years
human nature takes it's course
and Darren, David and Debbie
start engaging in casual sex

well a year or to goes by and Debbie
starts feeling incredibly guilty
about what they are doing