PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe member

Bounty
02-10-2003, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone.

New to these forums, but decided to join the Associates after i browsed around for a bit. Checked out the sites for most of the PAs I saw, and you guys looked the best so far.

I sent my application to, I guess, Wraith 8 (don't really know, I just clicked the button). Next day, I got an e-mail back, saying that he'd like to know more about me before he decides whether to include me in your association.

I was just going to reply to this with a question, but I figured that posting on this forum would be a faster and better way for everyone to get to know me instead of just Wraith.

So, just posting ... anything you guys wanna know?

Lord Helmet
02-10-2003, 10:06 PM
well just post your

ingame name
profession
species

and a little bit about yourself, rember to active here as well!

And welcome to our humble little forum....bwa bwa WHAT???

Thew Rydur
02-10-2003, 11:18 PM
Right you'll also need to send a donation of at least $20 dollars to my address. j/k ;) :p

Serioulsy though, posting your goals in game and everything Helmet said would probably be a good idea.

Anyway, Welcome to the Forums!! :D

Lord_Vessen
02-11-2003, 12:31 AM
Welcome To The Associates Forum!
Hope you make it to The Associates (you most likely will)

Wraith 8
02-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Hy thanks bounty.... yeah sorry im a little carefull accepting members whi know so little of :D most of the time people come in here ask all kind of questions and then wanna join up :p... ill add you right now.

Bounty
02-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks, Wraith. I really didn't mean for you to rush it; anyway, I'll post my info here.

My character in-game is gonna be a Twi-lek bounty hunter, whose name I haven't thought of yet. I wanna be a twi-lek because of the lekku language, and the fact that if they have "soundsponges" in the game, a visual language would be useful. I wanna be a bounty hunter because, well, because they're so darn cool!

I can still remember the first time I saw the movies, I was fascinated with Boba Fett. He really had just a bit part, and I wanted to know more about him. I read a bunch of fiction about him, and I just love the character. And I think that, if I'm gonna remain neutral (which is what I planned to do when I first heard about this game), a bounty hunter will be the most fun to play, for me at least.

My in-game goals? Well, I'm definitely gonna try for a Jedi, but that's at least months in the future and not my final goal for the game. I suppose I want to become one of the best non-force-user fighters in the game; pretty much all of my skill points that aren't devoted to tracking and scouting are going to be put into fighting skills. I have some training in martial arts, and it's really fun, so I'm definitely going to go for mastering Teras Kasi if i have enough skill points left over. But above all, I want to be good enough that I'll even give the Jedi a run for their money when they start appearing.

Later on I might try one of the more peaceful professions (and I'm definitely gonna go to an image stylist once or twice), but I like the constant combat of Star Wars, and I want to be part of it.

In RL, I'm 16, a junior in High School. Right now I'm looking into ancient history as a possible major later on. I play frisbee (if you think frisbee isn't a sport I hate you ;) ) and run track.

My e-mail is gohan1086@usa.com . If you were a bit confused, Wraith, I sent the application under Fett1086, which is my name on SWGalaxies.net . For some reason, Bounty was taken there but not here.