PDA

View Full Version : Dark Luke introduces himself...

DC | Dark Luke
02-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Hey, i`m new, in this forum as well in JK2.
I`m from argentina, so i will try to be as clear as posible about my questions or my comments.

Here in my country JK2 isnt a very poplar game, but i cant stop playing it.
The only fun challenge i have end up 20 - 0:rolleyes: ...i wish there be more Jk2 players here...

Well, that`s it for now, i hope to meet very interesting peple here.

Cya.

griff38
02-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Welcome fellow American,

you are modest, your English is very good. Enjoy your stay.

DC | Dark Luke
02-11-2003, 03:56 PM
Thanks a lot.:)

I was checking some threads and oh-my-god, there`s some really nice teactics out there, there`s so much i didn`t know...i totally forgot about binds...i did binds in Counter-Strike, so i have some experience;).
I`m really exited becouse i know i`ll be learning a lot of stuff to kick ass real good:D (i do it alrready but i`m going to get better if i keep reading:D )

SAlu2 (cya)

Ps: nice emoticons :duel: jajajaj.....this one`s great:D ...:horn: (this one brought me some memories:( )

ImmolatedYoda
02-11-2003, 04:48 PM
welcome! its always nice to have people from around the world to talk to. by the way, my dad and most of his family are from argentina, so its cool to see that youre from there! and for those that dont know, in spanish the "j" is pronounced like an English "h" and the "h" in Spanish is silent, so "jajaja" is the same as "hahaha". just a little tidbit....

Danyael
02-11-2003, 05:41 PM
So we are all playing

(H)edi Knight: (H)edi-Outcast II

lol (and) jajajajajaja

Oh and welcome Dark Luke

DC | Dark Luke
02-12-2003, 06:45 AM
:D aahahaah, ok, veeery funy, but we dont wanna turn this into a "Learning Spanish with Dark Luke" kinda thread right?:D:p

Thanks all of you:)

Sam Fisher
02-12-2003, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the Forums, DC | Dark Luke...
:D

Dark Liquid
02-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Welcome Dark Luke.

Danyael
02-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DC | Dark Luke
:D aahahaah, ok, veeery funy, but we dont wanna turn this into a "Learning Spanish with Dark Luke" kinda thread right?:D:p

Thanks all of you:)

I am just kidding.. lol

But welcome to the forums.. hope to see you out there on some server some day. If you are looking for a nice place to play that is neutral. No clans/recruiting etc.. check out my server

the info is located here
www.dpassino.com/jedi.htm (http://www.dpassino.com/jedi.htm)

Toa Tahu
02-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Hello,DC | Dark Luke,I'm also a guy who plays JO in a land far,far away...

Anyway,welcome to the forums.

Fraydenz
02-13-2003, 12:20 AM
Howdy :)

icemaniac02
02-13-2003, 12:51 AM
Hello And welcome to the forums DC| Dark Luke

acdcfanbill
02-13-2003, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the forums, and im gonna shoot this thread over to Yoda's Swamp, or more off topic forum, since this isnt a completly jk2 related topic :D

AutoCept
02-13-2003, 02:24 AM
Greetings.
Nice to see you.
(Even if you did pick the wrong forums.):D

SmartDragon
02-13-2003, 04:39 AM
wellcome, enjoy the forums and swamp:)

nova_wolf
02-13-2003, 04:41 AM
Nice on man - excellent chice of forum.

No where else offers quite the same sanity free view on life.

DC | Dark Luke
02-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
Welcome to the forums, and im gonna shoot this thread over to Yoda's Swamp, or more off topic forum, since this isnt a completly jk2 related topic :D

I`m really sorry...but i saw JO and I start clicking u know:D
I intruduce myself in this particulary formum becouse is where im going to post most of the time.

Thanx all of u!:)

Matt-Liell
02-13-2003, 07:07 AM
Hello and welcome!

AutoCept
02-13-2003, 03:01 PM
"No where else offers quite the same sanity free view on life."
Not really. Believe it or not there's a JO forum that's more insane than Lucasforums and Gaming Forums put together.

Clemme w/Stick
02-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Hmm, welcome to th Swamp! Dont feed the trolls and you'll be fine. I repeat dont feed the trolls.

Yeah, I play JK2, but not as often as I used to. Well, hope to see ya some day in a game. My gaming name would be the same as my name here :D.

-Clemme

Dath Maximus
02-13-2003, 04:31 PM
hola, como estas ud.?

Im dath, and thats about it

Darklighter
02-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Darky welcomes you to the Swamp, my fellow JK2er...

(btw, Darky = Me;))

Enyoy your stay:)

Darth Slayne
02-13-2003, 08:35 PM
HAH! Now you've done it Dark Luke. You have entered the SWAMP and now you will never leave (swamps have that effect you know ;) ). Just ask most of the other guys here, and I'm sure they will agree with me.

Welcome to the Swamp mate! :D

AutoCept
02-13-2003, 09:50 PM
Just don't ask me:p

Katarn07
02-13-2003, 09:57 PM
I met you a few times in a couple other threads, but what the hey: !Hola! (I can't make upside down marks on my PC, sorry)

-s/<itzo-
02-13-2003, 10:09 PM
HOLLA!!!!!

enjoy your stay.

Pedantic
02-13-2003, 10:38 PM
No, not "holla." That would be pronounced "oya." Not what you're aiming for, I don't think.

Que pasa? Hmmm...I would put an upside down question mark and an accent on the e, but I don't know how. :p ;) :D Welcome, anyhow!

teutonicknight
02-13-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by DC | Dark Luke
Hey, i`m new, in this forum as well in JK2.
I`m from argentina, so i will try to be as clear as posible about my questions or my comments.

Here in my country JK2 isnt a very poplar game, but i cant stop playing it.
The only fun challenge i have end up 20 - 0:rolleyes: ...i wish there be more Jk2 players here...

Well, that`s it for now, i hope to meet very interesting peple here.

Cya.

Ooo, oo, I can pratice my spanish! (I have a test tomorrow anyway :D )

Hola!
Me llamo teutonicknight! Me gusta hacer peliculas! Soy de San Rafael, California. Me gusta jugar los partidos de computadora tambien. No me gusta ni deportes ni peliculas malas. Voy a salir ahora, okaydokey?;)

Yes, I know: I'm terrible at spanish.

Have fun here. :)

icemaniac02
02-14-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Katarn07
I met you a few times in a couple other threads, but what the hey: !Hola! (I can't make upside down marks on my PC, sorry)

you cant? well tha blows. cuase i can even though the only one i know is this which you do by holding ALT and pressing 0191 on the keypad. and other number combos for other stuff.

Hola Como stas.

DC | Dark Luke
02-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Haha, thanx all of you, you make me laugh for a little while:D

Of course you can`t use this "" becouse your kboard configuration is set to American, or english, you know, and there is not such symbol in your lenguege:D (or just search you character map:D )

Originally posted by teutonicknightHola!
Me llamo teutonicknight! Me gusta hacer peliculas! Soy de San Rafael, California. Me gusta jugar los partidos de computadora tambien. No me gusta ni deportes ni peliculas malas. Voy a salir ahora, okaydokey?

Nice;) I`m sure u`ll get an A.

Originally posted by Darth Slayne
You have entered the SWAMP and now you will never leave (swamps have that effect you know ).

I know...in every forum i get into i suffer the swamp effect...it`s just that im a very addictive person:p

Thanx.

SAlu2

:)