PDA

View Full Version : Before the Jedi Council: story hear.

Pages : [1] 2

Mandalorian54
02-11-2003, 06:57 PM
It was a dark knight on the planet Mamovas. A planet that had not been around long engh to see the form of the republic. At this time the galaxy was in a vicious state of war. Several planet's controlled sections of the galaxy and longed for dominion of the entire galaxy solely for themselves.

On the planet Mamovas the inhabiting race of Zargons lived. It was their base of opperations and their home world. From there they had conqured surrounding solarsystems and sought to concer the entire galaxy.

Thier leader Mazddoss, was a cruel creature. He enslaved the weeker race of the world, the Kimpo. The Kimpo had advanced technology but they had no weapons. thier force shields had been broken through a hundread years ago and the Zargons forced the Kimpo to make advanced weapons for Mazddoss' use.

With this Tecknology he could conqure any race in the galaxy. And the other races waring against each other just made it that much easyer. His fathers deviouse plan of setting the other races at war with one another was the key to success and when Mazddoss' fathers death Mazddoss himself carried on the leagacy. Mazddoss also had the help of the sith, a race of talented warriors. But their arch nemessis the jedi were proving a problem. Even now they were taking mesures of ending the war amongst them selves and joining together. Mazddoss could not let this happen, he sent the sith to disrupt the council meeting going on at this very moment.

From his throne Mazddoss pondered the situation. His plot shuffled in his head as he sceemed for complete controll. His armies were positioned about the galaxy, ready to strike and destroy evrything in their paths at his comand. He loved power and Mazddoss was very well pleased at the moment. At the moment...

-----------------

by Darth Yoda

Little did he know that there would be one force to stop him. Or at least one that had the knowledge to do so. This warrior's name was Darth Cartman. Now this was no one man army...he had with him his companions Darth Stan, Darth Kyle, and Darth Kenny.

whitedragon
02-11-2003, 07:14 PM
nice start. i like it

Mandalorian54
03-03-2003, 08:52 PM
This story really hasn't gone anywhere and I've been to buissy so I guess it's kinda ded.

jokemaster
03-05-2003, 09:31 PM
lemme try something before you give up

KOTOR*KAMA
03-12-2003, 05:46 PM
man this game stuff is hard but yeah this i weird fill me ij more:p

Flamehart
03-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Craig sat in the council room among the other Jedi, listening to the discussion of the ending of the war amongst themselves. He tapped his foot impatiently, hoping the negotiations would be quick, simple, and smooth. He had just finished the Trials and became a Knight a few months ago, and he was sitting at the meeting discussing the issues with other Jedi Knights and Masters.

jokemaster
03-13-2003, 02:49 PM
Clark sneaked into the meeting and saw a disitrested jedi knight sitting and decides he would be the best victim, Clark bumps into him (hoping to steal his lightsaber)

whitedragon
03-13-2003, 09:34 PM
a man in a black leather jacket was running as fast as he could down the destroyed city of zou everywhere citizens of the once green and butiful planet were eather dead, dieing, or running for any type of shelter from the onslaught of the Zargons. ian redhammer stood with rage running through him as he saw these evil things trying to kill these innocent people. a zargon ship came at him fireing its lazers, ian ran at the ship and jumped at it. he used the power he had called "the force" to make his fist go straight through the ship. he droped to the ground as the ship exploded. he ran through the streets and found some solders about to kill a child, he again used his power to pick up the girl before the blaster bolts killed the girl. he put her down and ran at the solders with rage running through him like a river. he jumped up into the air and yelled "shockwave!" as his fists hit the ground the two soldiers flew through the air as if they got hit by a starship and then crashed into a wall. he scooped up the girl (who was as old as 6) and ran through the streets looking for a ship "im going to get you out of here!" he said. he knew of oly one group who could help him. jedi.

Goo Child
03-13-2003, 10:17 PM
A twi'lek with very light blue skin sat in the council chamber with the other Jedi. He had become a Jedi only a few weeks ago. Now dressed in his black and blue robes he waited for war to end.

whitedragon
03-13-2003, 10:23 PM
how do you like my story so far. i know its kindof DBZ animeish with ians fighting but i really think i could develop this character. btw if this is going agenct the story already planned tell me and ill try to change it

Flamehart
03-14-2003, 05:17 PM
Craig watched as Clark bumped into the Jedi, and the intent of the man was obvious. Craig's hand slowly moved toward his lightsaber hidden under his robe, but moved away in thinking it could jeopradize the negotiations, and returned to the group discussion, keeping an eye on Clark.

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 05:24 PM
Clark manages to steal the lightsaber, sneaking it into his sleeve. He apologizes for bumping into the jedi and heads to the exit in a slightly accelerated pace

Flamehart
03-14-2003, 10:08 PM
Craig rose from his seat at the same instant as Clark started to leave, and held out his hand, the lightsaber flew from Clark's grasp and into his hand.

Craig smirked, saying, "You are clever, but not clever enough," and in the same instant, threw the lightsaber back to its rightful owner.

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Clark bolts from the room, but gets caught by the security team, which after taking blood samples discover he's force-sensitive. The information is promptly delivered to Craig.

Flamehart
03-15-2003, 01:23 AM
Craig receives the message, and tells the guard to take him to the waiting room, and that he will discuss the matter with the other Jedi in the room.

Captain Wilson
03-20-2003, 06:06 PM
kalidor steps off his small hover car onto the roof of the buliding oppiste the jedi counsel. From under his seat he draws a custem pulse laser with extended barrel and silencer, and waits for his target to show

Mandalorian54
03-21-2003, 12:19 AM
Just ignore the post about the darth cartman thing...I didn't know the story was still going, so the other site I had planed to co-wright it with will not be participating.

I'm glad this is going somewhere.

And whitedragon, your part is good, keep it up. I don't mind the DBZ style, whatever works. There can always be a kind of unique Jedi thing.
-----------------------------------------------

Jaster Mareel walked through two lage doors, led by a man in strange armour. The man halted, slaming his metal boot down on the floor sending an echo through down the halway behind them.

Before him sat a dignified soldier with a golden chain passing across his chest linking his two shoulders. The man's silver armour shone brightly, reflecting the light dangling from the celing above.

Jaster assumed this to be the leader of this new faction.

"You have requested addmitance into this private army am I correct?" The man said in as dignified a maner as one would expect from royalty.

"Yeah, that's right." Jaster answered rather casually.

The man made no change in his facial expression, he remained fearsome and seriouse. "You have a satisfactory record and as far as I am concered are an acceptable soldier," The man continued. "But why do you want to join us?"

Jaster smiled, "Cuz your the best," he replied simply.

Jaster noticed a slight twich in the man's lip, almost a smile. "We are the best, but only because we recruit the best." He leaned forward, "We will see how you fare on your first mission." And with that he was finished; with a wave of his hand towards the other soldier in the room he turned around in his rotating chair.

The Soldier behind Jaster motioned towards the dorway as Jaster looked over his shoulder at him. Jaster followed the signal and headed for the door. The soldier followed after him and closed the door with a press of a button on his way out.

Back at the barracks Jaster was introduced to some of the other soldiers, all experts in combat arts and skilled from years of training in various other orginizations, military, private armys such as this one, mercinaries, and other similar classes.

Jaster had served in his homeworlds army since he was 16. He was a soldier, and his father was a Genral; his father had trained him personally, and Jaster had been part of the special forces. Until he had been captured by the enemies shortly before his home country lost the war. And he escaped from the prison camp and fled the country. His father had died at the enemies hands. But that was all in the past now. Jaster wanted to forget those days.

"Atention!" A cry sounded from the doorway. Jaster stood at attention on the spot as did the other soldiers in the room. The officer steped inside the room and the door slid closed behind him. The man wore silver armour like the other soldiers Jaster had seen since his arrival. It was acctually a grey suit with silver armoured plates on it. Supposedly made out of the most durable metal know today, from what he'dd heard. The officer spoke up again, "Your all knew here and you'll recieve a simple mission first. After completing that mission you will be accepted into this private army and dawn your Mandalorian Battle Armour." The officer paused to look around the room at the small gathering. "You will have no provisions for this mission, only an objective, you must provide for yourself." The man's voice was almost a shout now, it had risen slightly. "Get some rest, your missions will be given you tommorow." The man finished and turned and left the room.

Jaster sat down on his bed after the man had left, some of the other soldiers were gambling in the center of the room, a card game. Jaster watched for a while before recognizing it. He smiled broadly at the opportunity before him. Quickly he pushed away the smile, "Mind if I join." he asked.

--------------------------------------------------

And if anyone has any Ideas for story line post them in the other thread:)

Flamehart
03-21-2003, 08:41 PM
Craig quickly remembered what he was to do when it was his turn to speak. He was to tell of the benefits of the end of the war betwen them. When it was finally his turn to speak, he told of the many benefits of the end of the war, then, after he finished, he pulled out the letter and informed, "There is a man in the waiting room, he is force sensitive. It is not my job to decide what to do with him, so I leave it to you. Now I'm sorry to say I must take my leave, for I have done my part. I pray that this war between us will end."

With that, Craig left the room quitely and into the waiting room where Clark was.

"I'm sure you'll be alright. You have some good talent, I was amazed you were able to disarm a Jedi that easily," complimented Craig to Clark.

whitedragon
03-21-2003, 11:52 PM
john went up to the gigantic doubble doors that led into the jedi temple, while holding the unconcious girl in his arms he walked up and opened them with the force several jedi came up to him but stoped dead when they saw him, he looked like he went through hell and back. he walked into a room with a bunch of jedi talking to eachother and said "tell me who is incharge here"

Mandalorian54
03-23-2003, 02:40 AM
The next day Jaster along with the other soldiers who had just been recruted into the Mandalorians were taken on a large drop ship far into the planet's wasteland, where thier test awaited.

Each equipped with thier own gear and weapons, eagerly waiting to impress evryone with all their skills.

There was about thirty or so soldiers cramed in the starship, it was large and spaciouse with seating on both sides of it's interior. The men all sat talking and boasting. There were few women, but there were some none the less.

Jaster sat near the front of the ship, the far from him towards the back of the ship. A nervouse young man kept to himself and stayed as far to the back as possible. He was timid, though obviously had some skill if he had been recognized by the Mandalorians.

Jaster wondered to himself if the young man would even make it off the ship.

The ship slowed and one of the pilot's turned to face the soldiers. "What awaits you out those doors is for you to discover." He said in a mild shout. "We in this ship will proceded to another location and you must make it alive to us. Those who survive will be officially members of the Mandalorians. Good luck," He finished.

"I don't believe in luck," Jaster muttered under his breath.

The ship slowed and landed softly on the grey sands; the doors slowly opened, allowing sunlight to penetrate the ships shadowy intereior.

Jaster watched from his place near the back as sevral men ran out into the open wastelands, the bumpy ground decorated with variouse clumps of rock and hill. Some soldiers advanced slowly, causiously. Others simply walked out into the open ground at a casual pace.

A few of the fast careless men who rushed out were blown into the sky by mines scattered throughout the terrain. Some of them made it out to some rock clusters for cover, looking suspicously around for danger.

As the men filed out and jaster set his first foot on the ground dust shot into the air from either side of them. Lasers immediatly shot out from the dust, a few men ducked in time and retured fire from thier places on the ground, others were killed or injured by the lasers. And when the mecanisms which fired from behind the dust had been destroyed, Jaster not firing a shot of his own, the survivors left the dead and wounded to continue on with the mission. Although a few did help thier wounded friends, many sevral were left spraled on the sand crying out in pain.

Jaster now noticed up ahead the men who had gone ahead were pinned down by small machined with mounted turrets on thier heads.

Jaster saw the terrain up ahead fill with little machines, firing lasers in all directions, setting the sky ablaze.

Jaster crouched behind some rocks as a few stray bolts headed his way. He noticed a few other men and a woman also holding back while the others took the brute of the attack. The timmid young man he had seen earlyer was not among the dead or wounded, and Jaster couldn't see him in the midst of the fire.

Wait, there he was. The man ran through the cross fire, leaping off rocks, spinning and blasting. He landed in a crouch with smoking robots all around him, and hurried on ahead of the others, who were still tied up in the heat of the battle.

Jaster ran around the main battle, but blasted with the pistols in each hand at the little robots who sprouted hear and there, around him. Taking out each one with deadly accuracy.

Jaster neared a jutting cliff of sand and stopped short of the corner. Peering around the corner he noticed a slope rising on either side of a narrow pass. The pass blazing with lasers mounted on the slope. One man ran through, leaping between lasers and rolling under more. Jaster ran to keep up with the other man, he lept between two lasers, landing in a roll passing under another laser as he had seen the other man do before him.

Now standing he paused at the cluster of mixed lasers before him. And running he angled a jump passing through the cluster unharmed.

Now Jaster looked around, the narrow pass opened up and ahead on a hill the ship rested, waiting thier return. The other man was no where to be seen. Jaster started for the ship before stopping abruptly, foot suspended in mid air. Before him was an infested area of land mines. And directly under his foot where he had almost stepped, a mine. Jaster slowly lifted his foot and rested it safly back on harmlest soil.

"Your the most skilled I've seen in a long time," A voice came from behind Jaster. He turned to see a man standing in a mixture of combat gear and armour. It was the apperently timid young man from before. Only he wasn't timid.

"Your not so bad yourself." Jaster complimented.

"Come on, I'll show you the safe way."

Jaster looked at the man odly, the safe way?

"Step back," He motioned for Jaster to step back a bit. When Jaster came to the man's side the man pulled out a grenade of his own, and pressing a button threw it amongst the mines. When it exploded a trail of mines exploded one after the other, each one setting another off. The mines exploded in a winding path towards the ship. "Watch your step."

Jaster followed the man down the path of pot holes in the sand, where mines had been. On either side of them mines still remained, but his grenade thrown at a precise place had set off a clear trail straight to the ship.

Half way there it got a little complicated. Flying robots zoomed about shooting little lasers at the two men, who were now running blasting with thier own laser rifles.

At the end two pillars rose from the base of the hill, with lasers crisscrossing and constantly moving. Jaster watched the man leap, twisting himself in the air and gliding through the lasers. Jaster followed jumping at the opposite side as the lasers moved forming a small opening which he squeezed through unhurt.

"What's your name?" the man asked as Jaster rose from his knees.

"Jaster"

"Jack, nice to meet you."

They shook hands and approached the ship where they were congradulated and given a medal for being the first two of the groop.

Flamehart
03-25-2003, 06:59 PM
Craig turned toward John as he had stopped by this small group on his way out and turned to him. He answered "There is no one in charge, but being a Knight myself, I will be glad to be of service." Craig immediately after noticed the girl and walked closer. "Is she alright?" asked Craig, obviously confused at the man's presence.

Mandalorian54
03-25-2003, 11:02 PM
Jaster was once again in the leader's office. The commander of the Mandalorians had grey hair, though he wasn't that old, he just didn't dye it. And the man had a scar along his right cheakbone. The scar started from his eyebrow and descended just lower than his nose.

Jack stood at Jaster's side, the two of them had been called shortly following the test mission.

"You two were the first to arrive safely at the finish of the test. I am proud to admit you into the Mandalorians." He said with a hint of a smile twitching at the side of his lips. But he retained a serious look. "You will each be given the rank of Corporal, I look forward to seeing you in action. Dismissed." With that the two recruits turned and left the room.

The comander of the Mandalorians turned in his chair after the doors to his office closed and he was alone. Facing the grid wall he keyed it on and it flashed to life.

"Master Zambeil, I am relieved to tell you that our recruits have finished thier training and we are ready to begin a prosperouse buisness relationship." The commander said politely, with a friendly smile on his face.

"Yes," The dark cloaked man in the screen said slowly, pondering what had just been said. "I hope you live up to your reputation, Aussa," He said cooly.

Aussa Rein the leader of the Mandalorians continued, "And what do the sith request of thier new employees?"

"The Kimpo have a small resistance in the mountains to the south. We would really apreciate it if they were dealt with, in whatever means you wish, as long as they are no longer a threat. You will be paid half tomorow and half when complete."

"As you wish, we will dispose of them."

"I will send you my newest aprentice, his name is Kame-Teth, he will bring you first half of the payment and will survey your progress. We look forward to our next meeting, until then." The sith master bowed his head and the screen flashed before going dark.

Goo Child
03-26-2003, 01:18 AM
Syrem ran up to Craig. "I've called the woman Kel Dor healer. She will be here shotly." Syrem's lekku twitched "By the way may name is Syrem Dor'jara." The Twi'lek said holding out his hand to Craig.

TAG: Craig

Flamehart
03-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Craig took his hand and shook it, then spoke "Thank you Syrem. I am Craig, it's been awhile since I used my last name, so I'll tell you another time. Again, many thanks for getting the medic." With that Craig turned to John, and said, "Set her down in that chair, the healer will be here shortly to take care of her, in the meantime, please tell your story."

whitedragon
03-26-2003, 11:05 PM
john fell into a chair and relaxed then he started to speak. "my name is john redhammer and i am a mercenary and i usually travel from planet to planet just looking for jobs. i came to a planet called zou and began to work odd jobs for various people. after a year i decided to stay and live out the rest of my life there and when things finnaly began to settle into place. thats when they came. i dont know how or from where but they..they" john covered his face with his hands and just when craig was going to suggest he should stop john started up again "they killed everyone..men...women...children. everyone. i found the girl just as i was looking for a way out but after i found her i could find no more survivors. and thats my story" john suddenly fell off the chair onto his knees. craig put his hand on johns back and tryed to lift him up but he saw that there was a hole in johns jacket and that his hand was covered in blood "oh man" craig said. john smiled up and him with sweat running down his face and said "yeah i guess i dident do such a good job patching it up" john collapsed onto the floor.

jokemaster
03-28-2003, 07:51 PM
Clark snaps off hand cuffs with a lockpick and runs, Clark sees Redhammer, and tosses him the handcuffs
Clark: Hold these for me will ya.

Flamehart
03-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Absentmindedly, Craig catches the handcuffs and pulls Clark to the floor.

"My good friend, you aren't in any trouble, stay awhile, the Council is examining your abilities. Relax, you've had a hard journey."

He turned and helped John into the seat, then used the Force to heal the wound to a bearable state. "Relax, don't strain yourself. I'll also have a team of Jedi inspect your world and rid them of those terrible beasts and make it inhabitable once again."

(OOC: Btw, Whitedragon, don't control other people's chars, its forbidden. I'll let it slide this time :D )

jokemaster
03-28-2003, 10:32 PM
Clark(muttering): i got to plan my escapes away from this guy. (normal) what do you mean my abilities?

Flamehart
03-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Craig sighed and shook his head. "Sit down and relax. Many things are occuring outside now. You are welcome to stay here, you are in no trouble. By your abilities, I mean your cunning and wit." He turned and checked John's wound again, then turned as the Medic arrives.

whitedragon
03-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
(OOC: Btw, Whitedragon, don't control other people's chars, its forbidden. I'll let it slide this time :D )

OOC: oops :eek: :o sorry about that

thank you for healing me john said to craig. thats an amasing trick and i would like to learn it if all possable. but first please take me to where the girl is that i picked up

Goo Child
03-31-2003, 01:06 AM
"The healers will do all they can." the twi'lek said

TAG: Craig, John

Captain Wilson
04-02-2003, 06:16 PM
seeing john enter the room kalidor readys his rifel aims and shoots at johns head

jokemaster
04-02-2003, 07:39 PM
The Jedi Masters finish discussing the main topic.
Random Jedi at the meeting #1: What should we do about the young man outside.
Jedi #2 *reading briefing file*: well, he's too old to train with the young ones, he probably wouldn't get along with them.
Jedi #1: We could find a master for him.
Jedi #3: Who would he trust, or for that matter can he be trusted?
Jedi #1: Well, according to what his background says his mother taught him never to get angry or afraid.
Jedi #3: That doesn't remove suspicion
Jedi #4: What about the jedi who caught him, Craig? I sense some trust for him in this Clark.
Jedi #3: We must ask Craig first.

whitedragon
04-03-2003, 06:01 PM
john turns his head just as the blaster bolt came at him, the bolt goes by and into the wall. suddenly john dissappeared and then reappeared behind kalidor. he lowers his head next to confused kalidors ear and wispers "you missed"

Flamehart
04-05-2003, 03:57 PM
Craig ducked for cover just as the blaster hit the wall and looked, but couldn't see John. "Where did he go?" The medic had already left with the girl to heal her.

Craig pondered the event. "I will tell him where the medical room is when she gets back... I hope he's alright, didn't see what happened to him."

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Hearing the sound behind him Kaildor turns and grins
Kaildor: Thats what you think, I need your head to get my payment..
*pulling a long blade out of a scabared on his back and leaps at john, his processer already planing his next option and scaning for possible hostails*

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 08:39 PM
john jumped out of the way as kaildor came after him. kaildor was fast but still john knew how to parry such basic blow with a knife. "come on" john said "do you really think that you can take me with such a predictable blow. your an assassin arent you? who hired you."

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 08:51 PM
kaildor snarled and turned. Making anthor run with his sword held one handed kaildor chaged at john. Just before impact kaildor drew a bladed pistol (OOC:you know what i mean if youve seen blade 2) fired at john and slashed at his chest

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 09:13 PM
john clutched his wound, it wasent very deep but it still hurt. "you are more skilled than i thought. i was careless to misjudge you. fine i will not hold back." john got into a defencive pose and focused his force energy. "its your move"

(OOC: dont worry his hair wont turn gold and spikey :p )

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 09:19 PM
(OOC:thank god, i dont think i could take a ssj:D )

Still grining Kaildor hosleters his gun"the force wont work on me" he says Quicklky breaking into a run kaildor lepts over JOhn turns and trys to impale him on his sword

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 09:24 PM
john grins suddenly powering down. "who said i was going to use the force" john quickly ducked and brought his fist right into the mans stomach knocking him onto the ground. "good bluff huh" john said still grinning.

then all of a sudden johns hait turned gold and spikey (just kidding) :D

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 09:31 PM
OOC: damm sayan...grr..mummble..monkey...:D

Kaildors processer register the pain checked for life threting problems, found none and so relesed stimulets into the body to dull the pain.
Kalider stood, reteved his sword and sheethed it.
"finalaly, a challange" kaildor laughed. Then with no warring swung a punch faster then a normal man could even see and with enghouph force to punch through titaneum(spelt v.badly)

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 09:39 PM
john was supprised when the man he had just punched got up without even pauseing. then john dident even see what happend next untill he was punched across the face so hard he flew across the floor and landed hard. john spit up blood then got up still grinning. "this is going to be a fun fight, but im going to have to pull out all the stops." he thought. john focused all his avalable force energy into his awareness so he could see the punches. "its my turn" john said as he ran forward and kicked.

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 09:56 PM
Kaildor saw the kick befor john had even started to move. His processer had chosen the best course of action to take would be to catch the foot and tear it clean off. When He moved to intercept the kick and grab the foot, but ther was something different in this strike, it went stright past kildors hand and into his face sending him flying back a good few meters. Again his processer checked for damage, found there to be a disocated jaw and broken nose. Standing as yet more stimulents were pumped into his blood stream kalidor snaped the loose jaw back into place. "you carn't win you know, not if thats your best" said kaildor, wipping they blood from his face. His process deiced this was far enogh(again spelt wrong) and relesed combat drugs into his blood stream. Suddanly all other noise dissapered and kaildor could even here Johns heartbeat. The world seem to slow. Kaildor swung a punch again and coupled it with a kick aimed to break johns neck

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 10:13 PM
(OOC: its spelled enough just to let you know)

john couldent beleave his eyes. what was this guy some kind of super human. john dident see anything but his force awareness told him to dodge so he did. john felt something got past his face. and he turned around to see kaildor looking at him. john knew he hand to use all his strength into each hit, it would ware him out faster but it was the inly thing he could think of. john ran at kaildor and aimed a punch at his stomach

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 10:17 PM
OOC thanks

Seeing john punch coming at him slower then it was and so had quicker reaction time. Grabing the moving arm he spun it round and lifted it upward to break it or tear it off. Knowing that he would have to finsh the fight soon one way or another as the drugs would soon turn his brain to mush if he keep it up like this

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 10:31 PM
john was lifted up in the air by his arm. pain shot through his body as it was broken, he was thrown down and he fell to his knees. john knew that he would loose this fight but he had to keep going for some strange reason he felt that he had to keep going even if he had to fight with one arm.

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Kalidor grined. No he wouldn't have to fall backt after all. Drawing his 2 bladed pistols kaildor begain firing. One was trained at the now dangling arm, the other at johns cheast.

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 10:43 PM
john ran with all the force he could muster while dodgeing blaster bolts he grabed one of the guns and took it while cutting his hand. they both trained their blasters on eachother and paused there for a while. then john said "who are you after? is it the girl? what part does she play in all this?"

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 10:51 PM
"Yes the girl has a part to play, one that will change the very universze its self. Your world will fall, your hopes will fail. You have played your part. The wheel will grind on. You have fought well and hounrabley so i will grant you a quick and painless death. You must die if the girl is to live and the girl must die if you are to live to you i give the choice" Suddanly fires at johns hand holding the gun "the time you have to choose in is short so hurry or you will never make this choice"

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 11:02 PM
john dident know what to do. he couldent beleave his ears. then he suddenly made up his mind. "i will die if others shall live, but if i may live then i shall protect the girl and every innocent person." john threw his gun on the ground. "no. i will leave the choice to you"

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Picking up the discared gun kaildor faced john,and turned away from him and walked back to his hover car. "you have chosen well.I accept the offer you made of your life. Go protect your girl. Iwill return to claim for your life soon. You have saved the girl for better or for worse. I will help you when i am needed to keep the girl alive. But remeber your life is mine and i will take it" he powered up his hover car and said almost as an after thought but with agrin on his face "you fight well, Good luck,You WILL need it" With no other word he left

whitedragon
04-12-2003, 11:41 PM
john smiled as he saw one of the greatest fighters he ever faced drove away. he used his special long range jedi jump to get back inside the jedi temple. he walked around looking for the little girl

Mandalorian54
04-14-2003, 06:17 PM
It had been sevral days before the Sith arrived at the Mandalorian Base. When the sith did arrived he met privatly with Zambeil, the two of them made plans for war with the Jedi. And back on Mamovas Mazddoss set his plan in motion.

Zargon armies on many of the planets in the outer rim emerged from underground bases. Thousands of warriors poured out into each planet. And the war began. Sith had been stationed with all of Mazddoss' allies, and they emidiatly began thier campain against the Jedi and the inhabitants of the Galaxy. Mazddos wished the Zargons to be the ruling race in the Galaxy, only total dominance would satisfy.

The Mandalorians geared up themselves for war, heading out to Camsian, the planet with the strongest resistence, to aid the Zargon's in thier visious campaine.

Mandalorian54
04-15-2003, 05:40 PM
When the Mandalorians jumped out of hyperspace in the planet's atmosphere the Zargons had already taken sevral smaller cities, but the larger ones had set thier army on the defensive. The Jedi present on the planet aided in the planet's defense.

The Mandalorians landed at the largest Zargon occupied starport and unloaded supplies and troops in preparation for thier first assult on the city Katrazan. With mountains at it's rear and a river on both sides, the Zargons were forced to attack head on, the army of Katrazan had succeded in holding the Zargon back and the battle was at a stalemate. The Jedi in the city searched desprately for an oppourtunity to defeat the Zargons and sent a messenger droid to request aid from the Jedi at the Jedi Temple.

Flamehart
04-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Craig immediately found John when he came back and rushed over to him, his silver hair (OOC: see avatar for reference on general appearance, minus the dark scary look lol) blowing past him as he ran. He caught up with John and spoke "The girl is in the hospital, this way.." at the same moment he noticed his arm. "We can patch that up, c'mon." He led John to the Medical Room, then he left him and the girl, who had regained conciousness, alone in the room and headed back to the council room, getting the feeling he was needed.

whitedragon
04-15-2003, 10:52 PM
john looked at the little girl. she was awake but her mind seemed to be elsewhere. john walked over to her "hello? are you ok?" she dident answer for a minut then said "the end is nigh" john looked into her eyes. her eyes started to tear up but she dident pay any attention. she then looked over to him and reach out her hand to touch his face "help me." she then passed out on the bed again. john was scared by what she had said. what had she ment by the end is nigh. the little girl got up again except she seemed normal, like any 6 year old girl would be, and she said "where is my mom" then she started to cry again. john went over and huged her with his one good arm, trying to calm her. john now beleaved what the assassin said about her changeing the universe.

Flamehart
04-15-2003, 10:54 PM
The medic came over, hadn't heard the conversation however, but had a shot with him, and injected it into John's bad arm, causing him to feel a slight pain jolt up his arm and into his rib cage. "This will help your arm heal, it shouldn't hurt but that once, and it works fast." With that, the medic walked off, and Craig reached the upstairs council room where the Jedi were discussing the Sith matter at hand.

whitedragon
04-15-2003, 11:09 PM
when john calmed the girl and his arm felt better he went up to the same room that craig went to and barged in right in the middle of their discussion. "what are you doing here" one elder jedi said. "im here to help" john said plainly. "we dont need your help" another said "like it or not im going to get involved one way or the other. im only here to listen to your decisions. that is all"

Flamehart
04-15-2003, 11:51 PM
(OOC: Get ready.. this is gonna be a loooooong post)
Craig turned in the same instant, and nodded, "Let him stay, he's a good friend of mine, and one of us. Now, on the topic at hand. The Jedi on Camsian need a medical Jedi and backup, if the council wishes, I shall go, and if he wants to, John can help. If we can defeat them, it will be a major accomplishment for the Jedi should we push back the Zargon forces."

As Craig stood there, contemplating deeply on what he would do, John and the Jedi could feel the Force enter the room to help Craig make his decision, and he finally nodded. "If your counsel however chooses for me not to go, I will go myself anyway. But should you do decide to send Jedi to the planet, here is my plan." as Craig spoke, he pulled a map out of his red robe and placed it on a nearby table and opened it up. The Jedi Masters who were to make the decision huddled around the table. Craig indicated three unknown landing platforms that were currently unused. "we can have 12 ships of 20 jedi in each, if possible, and have 4 of the ships land in each platforms, being they can hold almost 5 ships per platform, we can unload each team of Jedi." He indicated an area that was darkened, "This is the army of Zargons currently pressing against the town in Camsian, this white area here," he indicated a white area on the map, "is where our Jedi our and several other unkown forces holding them back. It is currently a stalemate, as far as I know." He indicated the platforms again, the map apparently was force-enhanced, as it animated to show the fighting that was really occuring on the planet as of now. He pointed to extra darkened areas where troops had been unloading hours ago. "These are their reinforcements. Judging from the map, they could overwhelm the Jedi if they choose a full frontal attack." Craig pointed to the 3 starports that were unused, "Now, after we unload our troops, we can move in here," He paused and pointed to a few areas around the enemy troops, "and ambush them from behind, and of course sending a coded message to the troops in the town to attack in the front, and get them in from both sides, trapping them in the middle. If we can eliminate this enemy force, it is likely they will back off of the city for the time being, and we can establish another plan to reclaim the remaining cities." Craig ended and took a drink of water he had brought along just in case, then, to show what he meant to happen should the explanation be confusing, he pressed a button and the map appeared in the air as a hologram and animated to show the plan.

whitedragon
04-15-2003, 11:58 PM
"very detailed" john said with a smile. he was ready to fight when ever craig asked him. john dident know why but he trusted craig. he would probley trust craig with his life. "when do we leave" john said

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 12:12 AM
(OOC: Did you ACTUALLY read all that? I think the only reason no one else is responding because they're still reading lol.)

Craig smirked, knowing he could trust John, and said, "We leave as soon as we get the people we need.. and if we don't, I'll still go to help, and your welcome to come along if you wish." Craig turned to the council, "I will be in the medical room, call me when you have reached your choice." The Jedi Masters quietly discussed it as Craig walked out of the room and went to the Medical Room to check on the girl. "You coming?" he asked John.

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 05:10 PM
OOC: yes i did. suppriseing huh :p

"yes i am comeing. and, if its ok, could i get some equipment for when we go off"

Mandalorian54
04-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Mazddoss was in his large spacious dark throne room, green lights dimly shone along the edges of the walls. Surrounding the Throne which Mazddoss sat on were five Sith Masters.

The eldest of the sith spoke up, "We have sensed a movement with the Jedi, they will send most of thier Jedi to Camsian, seings how it is the key element of this war at this time." He paused to clear his throat and his rasp ancient voice continued on. "Of course they'll also send Jedi to the other planets and some will prevail and others we will dominate, But we must focus on Camsian now." He paused again to collect himself, age straining his weak and frail body sustained only by the force. "It maters not if we gain controll of the planet, but the Jedi will loose considerable numbers. We are making ready already our sith warriors to confrot the Jedi."

Mazddoss grew tired of the old fools dragging on. "I care not for small details as long as the Jedi are sufficently damaged and weakend, With them out of the way this war will be a simple game and no one will have sufficent force to stand up to me. Just rid the galaxy of those accursed Jedi I have no care how you do it."

The sith elder waited a moment before breaking the silence. "It is as you wish O king. The galaxy will be yours to rule and we will be your humble servants, leave the Jedi to us."

After formal dismissals the meeting ended and the sith filed out of the large throne room into dim halways. They murmered amongst each other about how dispicable the king was and how they would treacherously cease controll of his world once the war was over. But now the acted out thier humble parts as servants, waiting for thier time to come along in it's due course.
----------------------------

On Camsian the Mandalorians discussed a pattern of attack to invade the city Katrazan. The Forces there would be concentrating on only defending the front as they knew an alternate attack would be impossible. But the Mandalorians with thier jet packs decided to fly in from behind while the Zargons attracted the defenders attention with some canon fire at the city's front.

No doubt however the Defending Jedi would be somewhat suspiciouse or the force would warn them, the Mandalorians new it was going to get complicated one way or another.

Plans were made and the Mandalorians resolved to attack before reenforcements could arrive from another planet of allie. Jaster and Jack rounded up thier men and prepared for the assult.

The sith gathered a small army of sith warriors to go to Camsian and destroy the Jedi, realizing there would be a large number of Jedi the Sith compensated thier numbers to eaqually rival what they anticipated. Some 100 sith boarded thier ships and prepared to leave for Camsian. Of course the Jedi out numbered the sith but the sith were individually better warriors than average Jedi, after all a sith focused almost solely on combat in his training while Jedi trained on usless wastes of time as they were not only warriors but teachers and peacekeepers. To the sith the Jedi were fools. But it is those who chose the quick and easy path of the dark side who are the real fools.

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 06:44 PM
OOC: alright. i cant wait for the big battle. :D

Captain Wilson
04-16-2003, 06:46 PM
Several miles from where craig was laying down his plan. Kaildors hover car pulled up by a large ship. As the effects of his fight with john begain to catch up with him he satgered out. Unlocking his ship 'Bright Beatuy' he draged himself to his tank. Keying in the healing command he fell into the tank and closed down with his ship while he healed.

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Craig nodded to John and headed into a restricted room, the security droid asked for a name. "Master Craig," he said crisply, then immediately after, "this man is accompanying me, let him through." The droid waved both of them in. Craig went and pressed a few buttons and bright white lights went on and racks appeared full of weapons. Craig grabbed a trusty lightsaber and tossed it to John. "Here, use this, it'll come in handy sometimes." He looked around and opened all the glass casings. "Go ahead and take only what you'll need, I'll be in the hangar, take the elevator down two floors, then take the door next to the elevator exit to the left." Craig left the armory and went to the hangar, as he went, he got a message on the comlink, giving him the go-ahead to take 240 Jedi to Camsian. As Craig entered the hanger, he reserved 2 spots on a ship for him and John, then waited for John to load in. The Jedi in the ships were the best the Temple on the planet had to offer at the time, and were prepared for a furious battle, but little did they know they would be up against the Sith.

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 07:17 PM
john smiled as he looked at the rows upon rows of wepons, and the best thing was that he could take his pick. john wanted to take a full arsenal of wepons but he knew that he should only travel light. john picked out two very well made and very powerful hand guns, he took off his jacket, put two sholder holsters on and put the guns in them. he then got afew mini thermal detonators and put them in his pockets. john knew that his real skill was in hand to hand combat but better to be safe than sorry. john walked out of the room and went to the hanger to meet craig. "im ready. when are we leaveing" john said

Captain Wilson
04-16-2003, 07:26 PM
With a Ping the ship powered up And the tank housing kaildor opened. Steam poured out like a carpet under foot. Kaildor stroad out to his command deck. His processer located the tacker he had sutbley placed into Johns skin when he broke his arm. Typing the co-ordinates into his ship he set off. Knowing that if the jedi fell the girl would fall into Mazddoss hands she would die, breaking the promise he gave to john."damm" He thought "it looks like i still have lifes to reap..."

jokemaster
04-16-2003, 07:45 PM
*Clark sneaks into Craig's ship, and hides, unaware of it's owner and destination.

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Craig looked at the arsenal that was visible that he had chosen, and could easily tell he had more. "The Jedi will guard the medical room with the girl, I've ordered it so." He looked at John right in the eyes, "Are you SURE you want to do this? We may not return, it will be a hard mission."

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 09:39 PM
john thought for awhile and then smiled and said. "nice try but your not going to keep me out of this fight. i have made my choice. i can watch others risk their lives while i stand by and watch like a coward. you may think that i want to stay here because of the child but i know that she will be taken care of because i have not seen such people as you jedi, who care about others more than themselves. i am always ready to fight. just tell me when"

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 09:49 PM
Craig grinned immediately. "Good, someone else enjoys action just as much as me. I do care about others, but quite frankly, I've been itchin' to get some action myself, and 'sides, taking over planets are fun" He grinned at the thought and loaded onto the ship. He turned on the intercom and spoke, which radiated throught the hangar "2 minutes to departure!" He sat in the pilot seat, and saved the copilot seat for John. "Cmon! And I understand what you mean about watching and feeling like a coward, lets go win back a planet."

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 09:56 PM
john laughed "well ive never won back a planet so this will be new to me. fine then lets go."

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 10:02 PM
As two minutes ended, the sound of 12 ship engines roaring to life could be heard, and the hanger doors opened. Craig fastened his seat belt, and gripped the controls. He flew the ship gracefully and smoothly out of the hangar, the other 12 ships close behind. Craig's ship was a sleek starfighter that could hold probably 4, but really only had 3 (counting Clark). The ship entered hyperspace, followed by the other 12 and arrived at Camsian in minutes, the ships landed undected in the 3 unused platforms and unloaded, waiting for the go-ahead to attack. Craig sent orders to each of the squads to cloak the ships and find a hidden area to set up a temporary camp until they had word of the enemy attacking. Craig then sent an undecipherable message (except by Jedi) to the pinned-down Jedi in the city telling them reinfocements had arrived, and to tell when to attack.

The Jedi at each platform cloaked the ships they arrived in and found a good place to start a temporary camp that would not be found.

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 10:20 PM
john walked out of the ship onto the platform. "craig. do me a favor. i just mite have an idea to help us win but its going to take afew jedi. i have a plan to take control of one of the enemys large cargo ships and do a little undercover sabatoge (sp?). unless ofcorce that interfears with your origional plan?"

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Craig pulled out his map, which was up to date on all the current events on the planet and groaned. "They just arrived with more men, it might be a bit harder than initially thought, but we can pull this off." He examined the area John mentioned, and turned to him with a look of appreciation. "The cargo ship is near the path we're taking to get to the area where they are rallied. Go ahead, we can use that as a diversion, go ahead and do it now, I suspect we'll be getting our order to attack any minute now."

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 10:46 PM
john pointed to a position on the map "im going to need mabey 10 or more good jedi to help me pull this off, you can come to if you want. but my plan was to get me on board the cargo ship fill it with explosives take it into the base and then detonate it. this will be hard to pull off mainly because we have to be out of range of the cargo ships censors. so im going to drop from 1000 meters onto the ship with nothing but my clothes. trust me i can pull this off. you have your healing trick and i can drop at 100 miles per hour and only get brused. once i get control of the bridge i will pick up the rest of the jedi then fly to the base while setting bombs. then detonate it when its in there. but im going to need a way out. can i trust you to get me one?"

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 10:55 PM
Craig considered this plan, and picked out 10 multiraced Jedi, consisting of a Twi'lek, Gungan (a smart one who got a friggin speech therapist), a Gran, and some other random species, and told them of John's plan, they all agreed. Craig turned to John and said, "These 10 Jedi are willing to help you. Because of their different races, they each have their own ability that can help you in some way. Not to mention they're good friends of mine, and they havent botched an assignment yet. I'll get you that exit you need though, I'll come in with my speeder and catch you guys on my ship, so you don't have to hit the ground, don't worry, I'm a fast pilot.

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 11:03 PM
john looked at the 10 jedi. he could tell that these were very skilled fighters "ok im ready to go any time you guys are. or when the head jedi give us the order."

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 11:09 PM
Craig waved at John, as if telling him to go ahead. "The Jedi are going to take awhile, because they're under pressure and sending decoded messages takes awhile, go ahead and we'll use it as a diversion to start our attack, just after you get the ship, dont bomb it over the enemy until we get the go ahead, got it?"

(OOC: w00t! First post of 3rd page! lol)

whitedragon
04-16-2003, 11:28 PM
OOC: i forgot to say that im glad the gungan talks normaly. or i would have had to kill him on the spot

"im not giveing you any assurance that i will wait for their say so but ok" john motioned for everyone to get in the ship. john got in the pilot seat and took off towards the cargo ship.

when they got over the cargo ship john asked a twilek to take the pilots chair. it seemed that everyone wasent sure about johns plan. john opend the rear hanger door and steped back as a blast of wind came through makeing his long hair fly all over the place. john would have to time this right or he would be screwed and so would the whole opperation "boy would that be embarrising" john thought. the gungan came up to him and said "are you sure that you want to go through with this" "of corce" john said "have you ever done this before john?" "once" "and how did it go" "i broke both my legs" before the gungan could say anything john saw that the time was right and jumped. the wind blasted agenct his face as he fell a long, long way. finnally john landed on the platform outside of the bridge and he landed with a loud thud, he dented the metal with his fall. the lookout guard saw him and gasped. john got up and looked at him "pretty cool huh" john said sarcasticly then john punched the man and threw him off the ship. john limped into the bridge and drew his guns. before anyone had time to react john shot them all. he called the ship and said that everything was clear. "shoot that hurt. im not doing that again" john said grinning to himself

Flamehart
04-16-2003, 11:40 PM
Craig got the message and told the Jedi to land and have one bring the ship back, as he would pick up the others later, and they needed to hold off any encountering forces. He told the troops to move ahead and encamp near the enemies position, but keep themselves hidden, both visually and mentally (the Force). With that, he moved ahead along the prechosen path to the encampment.

jokemaster
04-17-2003, 07:47 AM
*hearing something about a plan, Clark crawls forward in the vents to get a better look, suddenly the vent starts creaking and clark quickly crawls back to cover.*
Clark: Please don't fall, please don't fall...
*the vent screen in front of Clark gives away, crashing to the floor*

Flamehart
04-17-2003, 11:09 PM
Craig whirled around, noticing Clark and sighed. "Why are you, of all people, here?"

jokemaster
04-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Clark: I was looking for a bathroom, this seemed clean so I came in.

Flamehart
04-17-2003, 11:38 PM
Craig sighed.. "Third door to the right. If your going to be here, you can help if you want, or you can stay in the ship, it doesn't matter, I'm not responsible for your life though, alright?"

jokemaster
04-18-2003, 11:14 AM
Clark: That doesn't really make things diffrent

Flamehart
04-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Craig grinned and laughed. "I'm kidding. If you need any help, drop me a line," he tossed Clark a comlink, "I'll help you the best I can, and when we leave, I'll make sure you get a ride back." Craig knew Clark would have to have some importance on this mission, whether he was lying or not about the bathroom.

whitedragon
04-18-2003, 10:02 PM
john asked a gran to take the ship back to craig, while he and the rest of the jedi headed for the base. the trip was short but tence, one mistake was all it would take to screw this mission up and make the jedis presence on this planet known. when they got afew meters close to the base a voice came over their comlink. "cargo freighter 1089 this is antura base. state your busness." john went over to the comlink and spoke into it. "uh..we are carrying rations for the troops" "well i dont see you on the list." "we got lost so were probley further down the list." "...sorry i see it now. you are clear to land in docking bay 6." "thank you." john motioned for the jedi to start planting the explosives." john tryed as slow as he could to dock the ship so the jedi could have more time. he waited impatiently for the jedi to finish, after 10 minuts the same person came over the comlink again. "hello cargo freighter 1089. what is the hold up." john tryed to think of a good excuse but only came up with. "uh one of our rear hanger bay doors is stuck" "shall i send down a matienence team?" "no we almost have it." john went back to where the jedi were and saw that they were only half done. "why dident i ask for bomb technitions instead" john thought. john went back and started helping them plant one after another, eather they needed to plant enough explosives to take out the entire hanger bay (or more) or this mission wouldent be worth squat" after awhile the same man came on the comlink again. "cargo freighter 1089. you are holding up other deliverys. eather get done in 5 more minuts or im sending a team down to assist you" john ran over to the commlink and said "we are unloading...now" john hated makeing such obvious lies. the gungan came over to him and taped him on the sholder meaning that they were all finished. john turned off the comlink, which would immeadiately send a security team banging on their door. john got out a hand held comlink and yelled "anytime now craig" there was a banging on the door and john turned out the lights. the pail shimmerings of lightsabers burst forth in the dark. john croughed down then he took out his blasters and waited.

Flamehart
04-18-2003, 10:22 PM
Craig received the message and dashed for his ship. Craig shouted to the other troops through the comlink, "ATTACK!" and the fight was on, the Jedi rushed into the Zargon/Sith camp and attacked with all their might. Craig started up his ship the gran returned and took off for the freighter. Craig picked up the Jedi and John, then flew off. "Detonate it anytime, John." Craig pulled the ship away from the sabotaged one and rained fire upon the Zargon camp as the Jedi attacked, then turned and shot down any defense the base had. The Jedi from the town were able to advance as well, and surrounded the Zargon/Sith encampment as well and attacked along with the reinforcement Jedi, and the fight was on.

whitedragon
04-18-2003, 10:30 PM
"nice pickup. that went better than i thought it would" john said

jokemaster
04-18-2003, 10:32 PM
*Clark sneaks off the ship, and runs following Craig's ship. Finally he finds an abandoned swoop bike.*
Clark *while climbing on the swoop bike: Why the hell not?
*Clark kicks off at full speed, catching up to Craigs ship and flies into the battle, suddenly a random shot hits the swoop, carriering out of control. Clark jumps off and falls onto a Zargon, taking his blaster, and shooting at the other Zargons*

Flamehart
04-18-2003, 10:54 PM
"Shall I drop you off or keep attacking from here? I prefer to go catch some action if you know what I mean." Craig's level of Force seemed to steadily rise, giving John the idea that he could do most of the abilities he could, and some others. "Well, I'm going down.. " He handed the controls to the twi'lek, opened the entrance door, and somersaulted out and landed on the ground, lightsaber drawn, and began fighting alongside fellow Jedi against the Zargon.

whitedragon
04-18-2003, 11:06 PM
John smiled and jumped off too "No way that you getting all the action yourself." John said to Craig as he punched a Zargon sending him flying 10 feet through the air. he then took out 1 of 4 thrermal detonators and threw it at a large group of Zargons sending them flying through the air as well

jokemaster
04-18-2003, 11:07 PM
*Using the uncanny nibleness of a thief, Clark manages to jump and roll behind a crate, providing him some cover*

Flamehart
04-19-2003, 12:45 AM
Craig pulls out a second lightsaber and grins, "If you dont hurry up, i WILL take all the action!" Craig ignited the second lightsaber and fought with everything he had, taking down tons of Zargons.

whitedragon
04-19-2003, 12:57 AM
john takes out his blasters and starts fireing untill they over heat he then puts them back into their holsters and powers up his force energy. he runs forward and starts punching zargons in the face, brakeing some of their necks with the force of his punch. john looks over at craig and sees hes doing really well. "nice job craig. i think i should get one of those light sabers." john says while takeing down afew more zargons. "should we fight our way to the city?"

jokemaster
04-19-2003, 11:25 AM
*a Zargon finally throws a detonator at the crate, it lands right next to clark, who tries to jump over the crate but gets thrown forward in mid jump, he lands, quickly stands up and shoots at a Zargon near Craig*

Flamehart
04-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Craig turned and waved a thanks to Clark, then said to John, "No, lets finish these guys, then we'll move onto the city. And if you want one, here." Craig tossed his second lightsaber to John, after deactivating it, then decided to pull some extra force powers of his own, generating enough energy and holding out his unarmed hand, a wave of Force shot out and hit a group of Zargons, then looked around. "Where are the sith!? This is getting too easy."

whitedragon
04-19-2003, 10:22 PM
john caught the saber and switched it on. it took him awhile to get the feel of it but he got the hang of it after alittle while. "nice but its not my style" john said. "to tell you the truth i was expecting some more resistance."

Flamehart
04-19-2003, 10:36 PM
After a few minutes, the battle stopped, the remaining Zargon stared in fright at the Jedi, who all stopped and waited as Craig held up his hand. "This fight is too easy, my friends.. Watch out, it could be a trap."

whitedragon
04-19-2003, 10:43 PM
A feeling came over John that something big was comming. Eather another army or the biggest monster in the galaxy. john ran over to craig and yelled "You need to give the order to put your artilery in front to hold off whatever is comming. We wont stand a chance with our entire invadeing force milled around like it is."

Flamehart
04-19-2003, 11:54 PM
Craig pulled out his comlink, and gave the order John suggested, and then got ready himself. "I too feel something big. Lets be ready."

jokemaster
04-22-2003, 11:54 PM
*seeing all the carnage around him, Clark finally reacts and starts throwing up in a corner*

Flamehart
04-23-2003, 12:04 AM
Craig looked at his map while the Zargon's cowered in fear between the two armies of the Jedi, and noticed several black areas were moving in on them close. Craig looked around and saw the shadows of large objects, then looked up, several ships came up and dropped off all the arrived Sith. The Jedi reignited their blades in defense. By this time, 70% of the Zargon army were dead, and very little loss of life for the Jedi. Craig looked at the Sith, wondering if they would finish off the Zargons, finding them unworthy, and leave the planet, or stay to fight.

jokemaster
04-23-2003, 08:31 AM
*Clark, seeing more 'troops' arrive, readies his blaster*

whitedragon
04-23-2003, 02:23 PM
john looked at the mass of troops comeing toward them with only one thought in their mind, murder. john handed back the lightsaber to craig and said. "i think it would be a bad idea if i fought with a wepon i dident know how to use." john threw his blasters on the ground, they would be of no use in the next fight. "let this be the hour when we fight side by side craig." john said as he was focusing his force power

Flamehart
04-23-2003, 09:35 PM
Craig held out his hand for the Jedi to wait before the attack. If the sith drew their lightsabers, they knew it was an instant threat, and the Jedi would activate their lightsabers should it come ot that. Craig turned to John. "We will not fight yet, but if it comes to it, yeah, lets do it, we'll show these Sith the true power of the Force." Craig concentrated, despite the fact he had only recently become a Knight, he had tremendous Force ability. Craig readied himself for the Sith's decision.

(Que the guy whos playing as the Sith army)

Captain Wilson
04-26-2003, 11:11 PM
His ship pulling out of lightspeed, Kaildor wasted no time scaning the world to find the two armies of jedi and sith ready for battle. Scaning the rest of the area he saw a locaton a mile off the battle for him to land. His ship punched through the planets atmosphere and landed in the middle of a desert. Arming his ships defenses he draged a hover bike out of the hold. He revered the engine and flew off muttering "i'll be dammed if if they think there clamin my kill..."

jokemaster
04-27-2003, 01:44 AM
*Clark turns to Craig and John*
Clark: Got any advice?

whitedragon
04-27-2003, 05:18 AM
"yeah dont die." john replyed sarcasticly. john always had a habit of makeing dumb jokes at the worst times

jokemaster
04-27-2003, 01:24 PM
Clark: Yeah, that's kinda self explanatory

Flamehart
04-27-2003, 07:49 PM
Craig also had the same habit, and after John finished, said "If a guy with a red glowy rod comes up to you, run like he**." He watched the Sith, waiting for their move.

jokemaster
04-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Clark: Can I swipe it from him?

Flamehart
04-28-2003, 01:37 AM
Craig sighed. "These guys have faster wits than you, your hand will be cut off and they'll be starting on your foot if you try."

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 02:39 PM
with the scream of his grav engine in his ears kaildor sped toward the point of battle. His enhanced vision picked out johnstanding next to what looked like jedi. This was no problem, he'd had to fight jedi before and he was still alive. With a skid he pulled up next to john managing to knock down 2 other jedi on the way there. Looking at john kaildor nodded and said " your gonna die by my hand, and not some damm sith. Im here to help" And added allmost as an after thought "the girls fine"

whitedragon
04-28-2003, 06:24 PM
"dont worry i dont plan on dieing anytime soon. not by you nor by anyone else."

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Kaildoer looked at john with an blank face and said "it dosn't matter what you 'plan' to do, you will fight then, i will kill you, there is no question of that. You made your choice, or have you changed your mind..." He said with the last words with a sneer in his voice

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Kaildoer looked at john with an blank face and said "it dosn't matter what you 'plan' to do, you will fight then, i will kill you, there is no question of that. You made your choice, or have you changed your mind..." He said with the last words with a sneer in his voice

Flamehart
04-29-2003, 12:41 AM
Suddenly Kaildoer could probably feel a sizzling heat near the back of his neck. Should he have turned, he would see the dark blue blade of Craig's lightsaber.

"You will not take this man's life, for he has come to be my friend, and you will have to fight through me to get to him." Craig announced, detracting his mind from the Sith for the moment.

jokemaster
04-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Clark: umm, guys
*points at Sith army getting closer, holding their lightsabers but still not igniting them*

whitedragon
04-29-2003, 01:27 AM
john turned away for their little squabble with kaldor and said in a loud voice "GET READY." then he staired at the sith marching toward them. "so it begins" john said with a sigh

OOC: sorry i had to include that line in there

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Kaildor turned to criag and said "Try and kill me jedi, if you can but you will fail. This man has forfit his life to me to save another. No if you excuse me i have sith to kill" .Turning again kaildor faced the sith army and drew his sword

Flamehart
04-29-2003, 08:13 PM
Craig held his lightsaber in ready position. Suddenly a large roar was heard, some turned their heads to see that the Zargons retreated and left the planet, leaving the Sith to fight the Jedi. Craig held his weapons in the ready position. "Should they show any sign of hostility, be ready to attack!"

jokemaster
04-29-2003, 08:19 PM
*Clark aims his blaster*

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Looking at craig kaildor said "i'll deal with you later"Turring to john "and what is your answer, HAVE you changed your mind, would you see the girl dead,condemed by your own decree"

whitedragon
04-30-2003, 11:30 AM
"what do you mean. if you harmed her in any way you will wish you never were born."

Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 03:49 PM
a trace of saddness enters kaildor voice "noble to the end". His voice reverting to normal kaildor said "no the girl is fine, i will keep my word as long as you do the same, and im already dead, im a shell of a man, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!DO YOU!! NO...DAMM You inve..." then shakeing his head slightly he turned back toward the sith.

whitedragon
04-30-2003, 06:24 PM
john saw the sadness and horor in the mans face. he was hideing something, something that hurt him. john went over and put his hand on the mans sholder. "we will stop our fighting for now. for now let us fight by eachothers side but when this is over i will owe you a rematch." john saw that the sith werent too far away. "craig now would be a good time to fire the artillery."

Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 07:35 PM
Inside his own head kaildor grined, here was somthing inventus had not counted on, sypathy. He was here hiding behind some army, well it wont help now. Now he had a plan.turing to john he said "fine, we move now" His processer already working out possable reactions to his plan. Walking over to craig he grabed the jedi by his robe "new plan 'friend' give me command of 50 well trained jedi we're gonna go for some 'fun'. they all need hover bikes. Oh and dont try and ask for the proper autherty do it NOW."he turned at looked at he sith, yes, he would be somewhere in there, and as a bonus he would get to kill some people. God he needed those codes.

Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Inside his own head kaildor grined, here was somthing inventus had not counted on, sypathy. He was here hiding behind some army, well it wont help now. Now he had a plan.turing to john he said "fine, we move now" His processer already working out possable reactions to his plan. Walking over to craig he grabed the jedi by his robe "new plan 'friend' give me command of 50 well trained jedi we're gonna go for some 'fun'. they all need hover bikes. Oh and dont try and ask for the proper autherty do it NOW."he turned at looked at he sith, yes, he would be somewhere in there, and as a bonus he would get to kill some people. God he needed those codes

Flamehart
04-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Craig shook him off and grinned. "I wont give you any crap on proper authority, I AM the authority around here." He picked out 50 Jedi, who ran back to the camp and came back with hover bikes, and one extra should Kaildor need it. Craig motioned with his hand. "Attack!" The lightsabers of the other 200 Jedi on the ground ignited in the same instant as the Sith. Artillery fire from the city, which Craig really didn't know they had, rained down upon the Sith as well. Both the Jedi and Sith charged. The fight was on...

jokemaster
04-30-2003, 11:50 PM
*Clark starts shooting at the sith while they are fighting and manages to take one down. He quickly grabs the sith's lightsaber*
Clark*to craig*: HOW DO THESE WORK AGAIN??

Flamehart
04-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Craig turned and shouted, "Hit the switch, it should activate, if you know how to use a sword you shouldn't have much problem." He turned and began fighting the Sith. The other 200 Jedi charged at the mere 100 Sith that had been sent, clearly being a better foe than the Sith had originally anticipated.

jokemaster
04-30-2003, 11:54 PM
Clark: I guess those games will finally come into use here
*flicks lightsaber switch and jumps into a battle with an extremely weak sith*

Flamehart
05-01-2003, 12:19 AM
Craig kicked out and stunned a Sith, then ran his lightsaber through the sith, then whirled around and busted the hilt of another and sliced off his head. He waited for the right time to unleash every bit of the Force in him he had.

Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 02:16 PM
Kaildor reved his engine "COME ON!" he screamed. And lead the jedi round to the back off the sith army. "On 3 Charge...3!!!" the hover bikes nocked sith down as they raced into the center of there army. Kaildor lept off before his bike hit a sith an light saber and exploed. Rolling into a crouhed postion, Kaildor stood and ran at the neasrst sith, removing its hand at the wrist and littarly ripped the its head off. Now holding his sword 2 handed he killed all that came close. the jedi at the back had drawn many of the sith away from the fight meaning a cretain victory at the fore of the fight

Flamehart
05-01-2003, 08:34 PM
Craig stopped a moment to feel something. He could feel the living force of people vanishing, as if sucked out of existance by a space vaccuum. He looked around and suddenly saw many Jedi dying around him, more than he had really realized. They weren't entirely winning the fight. He looked about and saw about 50 jedi cut down, drastically evening the fight, as many Sith were still alive, and some possibly still coming. The Jedi numbers were decreasing fast, and Craig had to do something to help. Suddenly a Jedi came over to him telling him something strange. It was a scout Craig sent out to explore the area. "We found a strange temple, There are some 50 Jedi there that are coming, but they want you to look at the Temple. They will be here momentarily to help though." Said the scout, and Craig turned and struck down a Sith sneaking behind him. He nodded, grabbed a nearby speeder, told the Scout to tell John where he was going, and sped off.

jokemaster
05-01-2003, 08:44 PM
*Clark's battle with the sith is going badly, Clark has some minor burns but finally the sith decides to stop wasting time and throws Clark aside, landing him right next to Craig speeding away*
Clark: where the heck is he going?
*looks back at decreasing number of jedi and greater number of sith*
Clark: Like hell i'm sticking around
*Clark runs after Craig*

Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Kaildor saw a speeder flying away from the fight, his enhanced eyesite seeing craigs face.Damm coward kaildor thought. He suddanly relised that the jedi were dying aroud him . The bodys seemed and streched by the time they hit the floorWhat the hel.... Kaildor slipped into a state of 'death' His Cyborg programing kicks in...
Target located, engaging target, system performance 97%, Target killed,Target located, engaging target... Ect.

Flamehart
05-01-2003, 10:34 PM
(OOC: long one here, sry guys, this is kinda when my char becomes part Demonic)

Craig arrived at the temple and walked in, not knowing exactly what was located here. He noted that the temple looked mysterious, almost demonic. He walked inside the temple and, after avoiding some traps, was in a small room with a light in the middle. Craig walked slowly toward it, then in the light when suddenly flames erupted around him and swallowed his body, then lightning struck down on him in the same instant. Screams of pain could be heard for almost miles away. The electricity subsided, then a red substance filled the room, then vanished. When Craig awoke, he was within walking distance to the battlefield. He felt much stronger, but different. His eyes where a dark blue, but with a simple glare looked like he could burn a hole through the nearest object. His lightsaber was still on his belt, but on his back was a large broadsword. He leaped up over a rock, and was suprised to find that he leaped nearly right into the battlefield. He smirked, realizing exactly how strong he was, and charged back into the fight, drawing the large sword and swings easily with little effort, and an unsuspecting Sith about to kill Kalidor died, his head falling off in front of Kalidor. He spun around and kicked another Sith back, then ran the sword threw him. He leaped up into the air and fell back down, drove the sword into the earth, and electricity sparks up everywhere, killing quite a few Sith. He spun his sword around with incredible simplicity and turned to Kalidor. "Coward, no, but I don't really know whats going on either, lets just finish them." He turned to John, wondering what he was going to do in the fight. He shrugged and began fighting the Sith once more with his large sword, which its electrical power seemed to block the Siths' attacks.

jokemaster
05-01-2003, 11:14 PM
*Clark manages to get a little bit far away when he suddenly sees a blue flash that knocks him off his feet, when he stands up, he sees Craig, though he seems diffrent*
Clark: that was fast
*Clark jumps back into the battle, fighting with a sith until the sith uses grip on him to get rid of him once and for all*
Clark*choking*: a... ttle... lp... se

Flamehart
05-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Suddenly blood splurted out of the sith's head, and as he falls to the ground, a large sword can be seen in the back of his head. Craig goes over and picks up the sword, then helps Clark up and hands him an elixer to heal himself with, then, without a word, turns back and continues to fight the Sith.

jokemaster
05-01-2003, 11:26 PM
*Clark gulps the elixir down*
Clark: thanks
*Suddenly a sith comes charging at him, his saber swinging at Clark, with no time to raise his own saber, Clark accidently uses force speed to avoid it*
Clark: holy crap

Flamehart
05-02-2003, 01:46 AM
Craig turned and saw this, but thought nothing of it and struck down the Sith group who attacked him, then whirled around to block a Sith trying to attack John.

Mandalorian54
05-02-2003, 02:38 AM
The Jedi were falling in numbers much faster than the Sith, despite the cities support. A sith's near total concentration on combat and extreeme hatred out mached any average jedi. But no sith could ever be as powerfull as a Jedi. The battle simply fed out the week as only the strong continued on fighting.

As the Jedi battled with all there might all thier focus demanded by the Force; the city's support fire ceased. And in the sky the brown ships of the Mandalorians could be spotted in a thinly spread cloud.

The plan had worked for the most part, the sith had demanded the Jedi's total attention, leaving the city vulnerable. Only a few ships were shot down, most of them landed successfully, dropping thier troops from wires.

Jaster was one of the first to touch down, and Jack landed not far off from his own ship. In a brief moment the city lit up with red lasers. As Jaster took cover he looked around at the situation, to his surprise there were less than he had been expecting, and he had been expecting more than he had been expecting. But never the less, the Jedi would be a greater opponent than Jaster had ever faced before. He knew not to underestimate the Jedi. Whater he thought could come his way, he knew somthing more would surprise him, and being caught off guard was not somthing he was looking forwards to.

So as the Mandalorians advanced as planned Jaster mostly held back, slowly advancing when the fire died down a bit. They were in no rush to destroy the city, only to stop the city from aiding the Jedi. And no doubt some Jedi would be coming to this city to help it's defence, they were a noble groop, and they could not let out numbered, poorly trained, and sparcely equipped young men and women be slaughtered by the experienced, highly trained, and adequetly armed Mandalorians.

----------

outside the city in the raging battle of the Jedi and Sith...

Trizak, a Sith leader, second in command of this groop of sith hear on Camsian. He held back as the rest of the sith engaged fully with the Jedi, and his master, Lord Trident, watched proudly as his warriors dwindled the Jedi. Spotting out the few exeptionally better Jedi he looked for a worthy opponent to unleash his padwan on.

----------

Tag - anyone who is eager for one on one with an exeptionally skilled and ferociouse sith. Of course feel free to kill Trizak, but not in a single blow if you know what I mean... make it interesting. Duel of the Kongs...if ya know what I mean.

Flamehart
05-02-2003, 02:48 AM
Craig noticed the support fire from the cities ceasing. He turned to a group of about 75 Jedi, which was really about half of what was really left, and ordered them to return to the city to support the civilians, and be ready for everything. Craig then saw the strong padawan, and fought his way to him. "I challenge you. No interruptions. You shall die in this fight, along with your men!"

Flamehart
05-03-2003, 01:46 AM
((OOC: Assuming I can control Trizak...)

Trizak stepped forward and drew his lightsaber. Craig put his sword away and also drew his lightsaber, noting it felt much lighter than his sword. Trizak immediately faked an attack to the left, then shot out lightning from his other hand. Craig lifted his blade and caught the lightning, then spun around and with the momentum, the lightning fired back, out of the lightsaber. Trizak caught it in his hand and disintigrated it, then held his lightsaber in ready position. Craig charged and attacked quickly, Trizak parried all of them easily. Craig kicked out, Trizak blocked it and threw Craig back. Craig flipped in the air and landed. Trizak struck 3 times, Craig blocked two, parried the third, and countered. Trizak blocked it, then Craig kicked him in the lower zone. Craig leaped up and spinkicked Trizak, knocking him onto the ground, then put the lightsaber to Trizak's head. "Do you want to die?" He asked solemnly, obviously willing to spare Trizak, but also willing to kill him.

Mandalorian54
05-03-2003, 08:06 PM
(ya go ahead and control him:) )

Lord Trident saw a large portion of Jedi leaving. In the heat of the Jedi/Sith engagement the Jedi were now masivly outnumbered but the Sith were loosing larger numbers. The obviousely better Jedi had been taking out so many sith that the numbers were not so much in favor of the Sith, but just barely. If the Mandalorians had not come, it would have been certain defeate for the Sith.

Trident then felt a slight tug in the Force, and looked to see Trizak with a sabre to his head. Trident shook his head disapointedly and closed his eyes to call on the power of the Force; He used a Dark tecknique to stun Craig momentarily and allow his padwan another chance. BUt Trident doubted that his padwan could take this Jedi, obviously there was somthing special about Craig.
--------------------------------

In the City Jaster saw the Jedi rushing forwards, and just in time. The city's defense was just about to collapse when the Jedi arrived to save the few young men and women left. Jaster's team had remained in back, not firing but waiting. Jack's team had gone full in and impaled the the weak defense. It was only thier walls and the advantage of hieght which had kept them alive against the Zargons earlier.

Now the Jedi leapt to the rescue slicing Mandalorian helmet's from thier armoured bodies. Sevral Jedi died in the process and Jack's team retreated. The Jedi pursued and Jaster Came out from behind pinning the Jedi between a cross fire...

Flamehart
05-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Craig had not expected the attack, but his body did, and leaped out of the way of the Force attack before it even arrived. Craig double kicked a sith retreating and cut his head off in the process, then charged back at Trizak and began fighting. Trizak had just barely gotten up and was thrown off balance, but managed to recover fast enough to block the next attack. Trizak used a lightning attack and knocked Craig back. Craig whirled in the air as he flew, and suddenly a second glow appeared in his hand. Craig landed on the ground, but got back up and had two lightsabers in his hand! Craig ran back up to Trizak and attacked with both lightsabers. Craig kicked up and knocked Trizak's lightsaber out of his hand, and with a clean upward strike, destroyed the hilt. Trizak looked up at his hilt and watched this happen, but when he looked down to Craig, he was gone. Suddenly, a searing heat was near his neck, and behind him was Craig, one lightsaber near his neck. Craig glanced up ot Trident, "If you do not recall the Mandalorians and your own Sith, then your padawan dies. So what'll it be? Continue trying to fight a war you are losing, or escape so that you and your padawan may live to fight another day?" Craig had the other lightsaber ready just in case Trizak pulled a trick or another lightsaber.

Meanwhile...

The remaining Jedi in the city faced opposite directions so as to be able to cover each other's backs from the crossfire. The Jedi formed a circle, slowly advancing while moving toward the firing Mandalorians. This way they had a solid defense and very few Jedi would die. The Jedi pressed on, knocking back every bit of blaster fire they could.

Captain Wilson
05-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Kaildor processor was till giving commands to the body when..
Organic system opperational, reverting power,admistring morphine
Looking blankly round kaildor saw mound of sith surounding him, all missing body parts, namily heads. Jedi were making a tactical regroup and kaildor begian to move toward them when he saw a hover bike zip past him. Its rider was short with jet black hair with white streaks, wearing a hevey trench but white scientist uniforms underneeth. Instantly reconising the figure Kaildor drew his blasters and begain to fire. The figure almost lazly drew a black lightsaber (powered up) and sent the shots realing back. Kaildor tried to chase after the bike but was no where near fast enoghph. Screaming in frustration kaildor prepered to run back to the sith army and fight, but thinking i still need vengance kaildor picked a fliped hover bike up and drove back to the city to help the defence, his chance missed.

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 02:02 AM
Trident laphed loud and the echo haunted those as far as the city. "Well done Jedi knight. But let me show you the true power of the Dark side." The sith streached his arms out towards Craig, palms touching, fingers cupped, and shot out a thick blast of lightning. The blast flashed forewards and jolted through Trizak, killing him, and into Craig. Trizak's body lurched forwards and floped to the ground in a smoking clump. Craig was jolted hard, his limbs streached out as lightning leapt from their tips. Craig finally dropped to his knees, smoke billowing from his chared robes.

------------------------------

Jaster slowly backed up, his troops also backing up, the Jedi pressed forwards repelling the attack. Jaster shouted above the voices of the battle, "Second wave!!!"

from concealed area's in the city another line of Mandalorians rushed forwards, firing rockets into the midst of the Jedi. Rockets were deflected into the sky, sent asside into buildings, sent back at the Mandalorians, and exploded in the midst of the Jedi. As all the Mandalorians had depleted thier rockets and returend to blasters the city was filled with smoke. Jedi lay sprawled across the black scorched earth, and Mandalorians lay in bloodied messes about the city which was now a battle field.

The Mandalorians, now surged with fresh moral, rushed forwards blasting untill they got into hand to hand combat range. Blades erupted from thier guanlets and lightsabres glowed through the smoke.

Jaster rushed in behind his troops, a Jedi sliced through a couple men ahead and Jaster leapt into the air towards the Jedi. The Jedi's eyes were on Jaster as he sailed overhead, and the tug in the Force was not heard soon enough as a small thermal bomb trinkled to the Jedi's feet. He looked down in time to see the flames of the explosion erupt before him.

Jaster landed in a crouch heat blasted over him from the thermal bomb. Jaster turned around to see a glow from his perifial vision, and ducked just in time. The lightsabre sailed over head and Jaster's boot came up to smash the Jedi in the jaw. Blood spurted into the air and Jaster extended his retractable blade. The Jedi sat on the ground clutching his bloody mouth and Jaster froze with his blade a foot from the young man's face. Jaster took pity on the young man and decided to spare his life.

The smoke was clearing a bit and Jaster could see the action had died down. But to his horor the Mandalorians had lost. The Force had overcome the Mandalorian stratagy. Jaster was surrounded by sevral Jedi; he was all alone. A lightsabre rose in the hands of an alien Jedi and was thrust at Jaster. But a voice interupted the execution, "No! Wait, this one lives." It was the muffled voice of a bloody Jedi mouth, the one Jaster had taken pitty on.

The Jedi discussed amongst themselves for a moment before announcing, "You may live warrior, if you surrender."

Jaster holstered his blasters and responded, "I am proud. But I am not stupid, I yeild."

His guns were taken and Jaster was lead away by the remaining Jedi. From the 75 who had ventured to the city, only a little over 20 remained. Jaster looked woridly at the bodies on the ground, searching despratley for Jack. But he did not spot him...

jokemaster
05-04-2003, 02:07 AM
*Clark charges at Trident from behind, trying to catch him by suprise*

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Clark is cut off as three Sith leap out from his perifial vision and protect thier master.

Trident sees the battle is almost over. The outcome is not too important as long as the Jedi are weakened. Trident determines that he has been here long enough and summons a private speeder from a Zargon wharehouse. "The ships will arive shortly to retrieve the surviving Sith," Trident announces to a fellow sith and heads off towards his base.

Flamehart
05-04-2003, 10:15 PM
Craig slowly got up, and looked at the sith that had just died. Craig was enraged, and watched as Trident sped away. Craig decided he must not let Trident live through this fight. With one quick swing of his sword, the three with were cut down immediately. Craig tossed Clark Trizak's lightsaber, obviously more deadly than the Jedi's due to its "dark nature". "Use it, it'll help." He knelt down beside the Sith, and muttered, "Your master betrayed you, and I will avenge you for that. You were a good fighter, a shame you were for the Dark Side..." Craig stood and concentrated on the speeder Trident was on. He needed to catch up, but how. He looked at an unused speeder and ran over to it, but its circuits were blown. He'd have to go by foot. He concentrated once again on the speeder and took off running, going at an incredible speed, a combined power of Force Speed and some other power, that Craig didn't know he was using. Craig caught up to the speeder and struck out with his foot, sending Trident spiraling off it. Craig drew his lightsaber once again, an enraged look in his eyes. "You will pay for the Jedi you have killed today. Prepare to die, Sith!"

Mandalorian54
05-04-2003, 11:35 PM
"You are a magnificant warrior Craig. You would be twice as strong with the power of the Dark side, you don't know it's power." Craig regected the offer without a second thought; Trident sneared at the Jedi. "How honorable," He mocked.

"You have great power Craig, but you don't know how to use it. I could teach you, I was once like you." Trident waited a moment to let the tension seep in. "That's right Craig, just like you. But I have mastered the TRUE power of the Force, the Dark side of the Force." Trident's face grew fierce. "But you are too foolish to see this opportunity, and for that, you will die!"

Trident rose his hands to the sky; lightning, thicker than any ever whitnessed by a Jedi before, leapt from one hand to the other in a surging current. Trident lowered his head, eyes glowing red, lightning flashing overhead.

"Block this with your lightsabre!" Trident unleashed the bolt in Craig's direction.
-------------------------------

Tag- Craig. Don't block it with your sabre if you get what I mean.:explode: :saberg:

whitedragon
05-05-2003, 12:23 AM
OOC:im going to be gone for a week or two so could you guys take over for my character. i give you permission to use him but just dont kill him

jokemaster
05-05-2003, 12:31 AM
*Clark catches up to Trident just in time to see him throw the lightning. Craig quickly throws himself at Craig, throwing him sideways away from the lightning*

Flamehart
05-05-2003, 12:43 AM
Craig pushes Clark back, obviously wanting to take this on his own. Craig held out one hand and the Force swarmed into the area. The lightning went into Craig's left hand, causing his arm to swing back and a large snapping noise is heard. Craig grabs his arm, noticing its broken, and feels extreme pain in his body. Craig glared at Trident, "I will not succumb to the Dark Side. I do not care for power, and yours will not defeat me." Craig charged at Trident, but didnt go very far due to the pain. "Damnit!" He glared at Trident, obvious hate in his eyes. "I will not let you win this war." Craig stood up slowly, activated his lightsaber, and hruled it with incredible accuracy at Trident's head.

Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Trident spins around as the lightsabre comes close him and catches it in his hand. (for a better visual picture see: the mummy returns, if you know what I mean.)

"Such power!" Trident marvels, "If only..." Trident tilts his head to Clark, "And who might you be?" A smile streaches across Trident's face, "Clark!" The word sent surprise through Clarks head, probably wondering how Trident knew his name. Trident mused at this, and then his smile twisted into an evil smile. Trident whipped out his hand pushing Clark's chest with the Force, and then pulled with the Force knocking Clark off his feet. Trident laphed aloud at the pleasure of toying with the Jedi.

Trident then turned his eyes to Craig, "But you." Trident flung his hand and Clark slid across the dirt a few feet away. Then he held out Craig's lightsabre. "You don't need this." He crushed the lightsabre in his hand and used the Force to float the metal pieces away leaving only the crystal.

Trident fingered the crystal a moment before letting it fall to the ground where it plumped into the shallow dirt.

------------------------------------

(What about back at the city?)

jokemaster
05-05-2003, 01:18 AM
*Clark gets up and wipes the blood off his mouth. Enraged that he's been pushed aside like a fly Clark charges at Trident, accidently using the dark side*

Mandalorian54
05-05-2003, 01:25 AM
Trident is intreagued by the younger Jedi's rage, perhaps he had been dismissed as weak too soon. Trident whippes out his own lightsabre and lightly blocks all of Clark's attacks. Using as little effort as possible Trident makes it look easy, all the more fustrating the Jedi.

jokemaster
05-05-2003, 10:10 AM
*Clark starts getting angrier and angrier. Finally he delivers an extremly hard swing*
((Think red stance in JKII))

Flamehart
05-05-2003, 08:41 PM
Craig thought hard for a minute. He took in Trident's words deeply, and he watched as Clark's inner rage exploded upon Trident. Craig decided it was his time to finally do a favor for the young Jedi. He reached out his hand toward Clark, "Clark! Free your mind, and do not let your anger corrupt you, now accept this gift." A large wave of what looked like white lightning, without any electrical power in it, struck Clark, not throwing him off balance at all, but gave him complete control over the Force as hew knew it. Craig turned immediately to Trident, "You are right, I do not need my lightsaber." He ran up and punched Trident while he was destracted, double kicked him, then leaped into the air, came down, and elbow-smashed him. As Trident stood stunned on the ground, Craig turned away and started to walk off toward the battlefield to finish off the remaining Sith. He turned his head slightly toward Clark, "You can do as you wish with him, finish him preferrably, but it is your choice now." Craig sprinted back into the battlefield, picking up a fallen Sith's lightsaber, and attacked the Sith, giving the Jedi new strength against the evil army.

-----------------

The Jedi escorted Jaster away, one of the Jedi looked into Jaster's eyes. "You are looking for someone," He spoke, and told 4 of the 20 Jedi to go and search for any survivors. The 4 Jedi left the group of 20 and went searching for Jack. The Jedi then told them as they were leaving to take any survivors alive.

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 12:38 AM
The Jedi found sevral survivors but Jack was not among them, nor was he among the dead, his body was not found.

Jaster followed the Jedi leading him, not knowing where he would be taken. An older Jedi met up with them and started talking to the Jedi Jaster had wounded but let live. And while they talked a laser spat from a shadow. The older Jedi blocked it but as he faced the attacker Jack rushed from behind a ruin and stabbed the older Jedi in the back, he then fought with another Jedi but Jaster freed himself from his destracted captors and sprinted off. Jack leapt away from a lightsabre thrown at him and sprinted into the shadows. The older Jedi who had been attacked was badly wounded but not killed and the Jedi assembled around the wounded.

Jaster and Jack met up and headed off to try and find some way of escaping from this rock of death.

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 12:56 AM
Craig spun around and triple slashed a Sith. John (I'm trying to get some action from him while he's gone) leaped up into the air and slammed into the ground, an energy wave going out and killing quite a few Sith. Craig and John fought together with the Jedi, the Force swarmed among the remaining Jedi in the field, letitng them move as one, and they started to vanquish the Sith army. Craig turned and saw Trident still on the ground, unsure if he was awake or dead, but really didn't care, it was Clark's decision now. Craig returned to fighting with the Jedi. John also was fighting quite well, and eliminated 70% of the Sith that were left.

jokemaster
05-06-2003, 01:15 AM
*Clark thinks about what to do, divided by the knowledge Craig gave him and the dark energy of Trizak's saber and his own anger. He doesn't notice Trident recovering*

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 01:17 AM
The sith noticed the Jedi filled with great moral, and with the sith's own commander down they fled the battle in hopes of saving thier own lives.

All of them fled exept for one sith, a black skinned sith with red war paint and spikes on his head. (not darth maul but of the same alien race.) This sith drew a double bladed lightsabre and challanged Clark.

Slightly recovered Trident uses the dark side of the force to cloak where he lay on the ground. His body slowly vanishes and only Craig can now see him.

jokemaster
05-06-2003, 01:22 AM
*clark turns to look for Trident, but doesn't find him. Enraged that he has been tricked again, he uses it to his advantage and charges at the sith, with Trizak's lightsaber whirling*

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 01:29 AM
Craig watched as the Sith retreated, and looked at the lone Sith fighting Clark. He prayed Clark could handle it for now, he crushed the lightsaber he was using currently and walked calmly over to Trident's body. Craig put one foot on top of his chest to keep him down. "Looks like you've lost. Your men have retreated at your defeat, and I could kill you so easily from here, its actually kind of sad, considering you broke my arm." The evidence was clear as Craig's arm was twisted back at an unusual angle. Craig pulled the large sword on his back out and put it to his neck. "So what'll it be? End this petty Jedi-Sith war, and get your scum out of the remaining cities and other defending towns, and live to see another day, or die here and become one with the Dark Side?"

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 01:50 AM
Trident grinned weakly up at Craig, "You already know what I choose, my Sith brethren will avenge me and the Jedi will a fairytale told by traveling merchants. I was hoping to die an honorable death in a duel, but you are perhaps my only eaqual in the Force, and it grievs me not. Do your worst."

-------------------------------------

Jaster meets up with Jack in the moutainous rocks just outside the rear of the city, away from the Jedi on the other side.

The two of them retreat into the mountains to higher ground where they will radio thier home base and call for retrieval.

----------------------------------

(clark, go ahead and use the darth maul sith person, He's not my character just somthing I though up, feel free to do as you please.)

Flamehart
05-06-2003, 02:20 AM
"Do my worst? I'll do that by making you suffer!" Craig picked up Trident by the neck and shoved him against the tree and punched him repeatedly in the stomach, then hurled the sith lord into the air. Craig pulled one hand back and a large ball of energy made completely by the Force formed in his hand. Craig let it loose, it hit Trident and he was knocked long and far, the force of the energy caused Trident's body to vanish slowly, disintigrating from existance. Craig turned back toward the leaving Sith. He stabbed his sword into the ground and a lightning storm chased the Sith as they retreated.

Mandalorian54
05-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Jaster radioed his commander and a drop ship was on it's way to pick them up. They were the only survivors left of the group of Mandalorians who had been sent.

jokemaster
05-06-2003, 10:27 PM
*The sith manages to burn Clark's arm badly. Clark angry and injured, swings his saber as hard as he can and strikes down the sith with the dark side. Once the sith lies dead, Clark falls to the ground and passes out from exauhstion

Flamehart
05-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Craig sends a message to all remaining Jedi to search all remaining towns to see if any sith remained. The Sith had retreated from all towns. Craig heard a roar overhead as the remaining Sith retreated in a few ships. He raised his good hand, "We are victorious!!" A roar erupted from the remaining Jedi. Craig went over to where Clark was and picked up his unconcious body and carried it to the ship. John also entered Craig's starfighter. The remaining Jedi loaded into the ships that were left. Craig suspected they would meet Kalidor at the Temple, but there were more important issues at hand. The Jedi ships returned to the temple. Craig left Clark in the medical center, and at the same time, John checked on the girl in the same room. The Jedi Medics had done a magnificent job of keeping her in good condition. Craig smiled as the girl awoke to their arrival and greeted John with many thanks for saving her.

whitedragon
05-08-2003, 02:37 AM
john had alot of bumps and bruses from the last battle but to his surprise he had not broken anything not even his thumb. he was thankful that the little girl had not rememberd what happend to her planet. "whats your name" john asked. the little girl paused and then said "ally." she said with enthusiasm that could only come from a 5 year old. her face turned from happy to puzzled "what happend to my mommey." suddenly stuck between a rock and a hard place john looked for someone to help him explane to this fragle little child that her mother and everyone she knew were dead, but there was no one. "your mommey...had to go away for a little while, but she left you here so i could take care of you." "who are you?" john hated lieing especially to a child. "im you uncle john." she smiled again and hugged him. john felt more guilty than he had ever felt his whole life.

jokemaster
05-08-2003, 10:31 AM
*Clark woke up, and saw John talking to the girl. He stayed still, not wanting the girl to see him*

Flamehart
05-08-2003, 08:16 PM
Craig sighed. He pulled John away from the girl, and turned to her and said, "I need to have a word with John, excuse me." He led John to the corner of the medical facility, shook his head, and continued, "I know why you said what you said.. but you have to take this into consideration. Would you rather her be sad for a long while over the truth, or tell her lies until you think its proper to tell her the truth, and have her be mad at you for a long while for lying? It's up to you, but I just want you to know the consequences of each one," Craig then glanced at the girl for a minute, then back to John and continued, "I am however, willing to help you explain it the day you do decide to tell her, and I am willing to protect her as much as I can when you are not able to, and to protect her from anyone willing to harm her." Craig then turned and spoke to the medics about Clark's condition, and also suggested him for training in the temple.

Captain Wilson
05-08-2003, 09:16 PM
((its a long post full of errors Enjoy :D)
kaildors speeder was headed to the city when he saw the temple he had seen craig near. It seemed to twist strangly but his processor dismised this as an isslusion.drawing up next to it kaildor disembecked and stroad up to the entrance. His brain saw daemons clawing at his eyes,his brain told him that it was killing him,tearing him, but again his rocesser dissmised these as trcks of the mind. Inside the temple runes covered the wall in an anciant langwigh but strangly, there were power cables running along the ground. Pictogarms of a great fight of jedi and sith covered the walls now. Quicking his pace kaildor carried on to the center of the temple. The main tomb had been altered nearly beoned recgtion. Computers linded walls,vats of acid bubbling next to them, journals filled and sparled over tables and the floor. But the main feature of the room was 5 sarcophagus 2 of which were open. Over the sarcophagus were the words Kaildor clone with a codename underneath. The open sarcophagus had the code names Star and Omaga. star's sarcophagus was smashed open, while Omaga's had been opened. Looking at the sarcophagus Kaildor fell to his knees as past images pastbefore his eyes, his welding, A glass vat he was floating in hooked to lifesupport while they opperated,the little man that was always there ,always watching,this place, scans, samples of blood and tissue being taken, somthing about a super army, somthing he would father. Standing and screaming kaildor drew his sword and begain to destroy the tomb or lab a it now was. He could feel somthing evil here somthing old bound here,but that did not stop him. Sparks flew as wires were ripped out, vats smashed,texts destroyed. one spark hit the speading acid on the floor and lit. ONly dimmly noticing the fire continued to destroy the room, untill he was nearly surounded by the flames. As he turned to leave Kaildor noticed a pile of untoched books, some old, some new. two words stood out, command codes. Grabbing the pile Kaildor ran out down the corridor as the wall begain to fall in. Diving out the door in the nick of time as the building exploed. Nothing now remained of the temple its secrets hidden for ever, exept in the books Kaildor held. They would have to be studyed on return to the ship. As Kaildor left a ghostly laugh couldbe heardand then...sliance

jokemaster
05-09-2003, 10:20 AM
*Clark saw Craig, and decided what the heck, they probably could come with a reasonable expanation for him*
Clark: I'm in big trouble right?

Flamehart
05-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Craig turned to Clark, confused. "For hitch-hiking my ship? Nah, it happens plenty of times when I'm on missions, for pariticipating in a war? Nope. For striking down the Sith out of anger? Naw. I've suggested you to the Jedi here, to consider training you to harness the Force, its up to you though, your willingness and your determination will help you here. You are not required to stay at the temple after you have learned, but you can if you wish." Craig spoke to the medic and handed John a drink. "Here, drink this, it'll help those bruises."

jokemaster
05-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Clark: Training? You sure you want to put the teachers at risk like that?

Flamehart
05-10-2003, 12:44 AM
Craig shook his head. "The Jedi chosen to help train you, if you wish, are the best of the best, the ones who taught me everything I know. You should be fine."

jokemaster
05-10-2003, 12:51 AM
Clark: You kidding me? After I tried to steal that lightsaber?

Flamehart
05-11-2003, 08:00 PM
Craig laughed, then said, "We Jedi aren't like the Sith, we don't hold you up to every last thing. The Jedi you stole it from found it very clever of you to be able to do that. Not to mention most of us overreacted when that happened, so we owe you an apology more than you owe us. The Jedi will judge you on a clean slate, so don't worry about the saber-theft you pulled. If you wanted a lightsaber that bad, I could've given you one, heh."

Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Jaster and Jango finally made it back to the Zargon H.Q. on the planet. Thier drop ship arrived in the docking bay and they were greeted by an officer. After being congradulated for being the only survivors the two were lead to Zambiel's office where they were greeted warmly and granted a promotion among the ranks of the Mandalorians.

Though the mission was not as much of a success as was hoped they had still managed to do sufficient dammage to the Jedi. The Sith and Zargon's now prepared thier next stage of warefare.

whitedragon
05-12-2003, 07:04 PM
john siped the drink then spit it out. "what did you expect. a ruby bliels." the medic said. "well i did expect something that wouldent make me throw up." john handed the medic the cup. "ide rather heal the old fashoned (sp?) way." the medic made a sound that showed her disapproval and walked away. john sat there wondering how he would tell ally that her mother was dead, he would tell her but not now.

Mandalorian54
05-12-2003, 08:16 PM
The sith council gathered and Mazdoss listned as they discussed the next phase of thier plan.

One of the Sith spoke up, "The Jedi are slightly more powerful than we expected, but we have taken a large chunck of them and left a sufficient scar."

A hasty voice siezed the pause and spoke up, "I warned that the Jedi would be strong! I said tha-" But he was cut off.

The supirior voice of the Great Sith Master interupted, "I have forseen the Jedi's power, but it is not enough to stop the onslought to come. The outer rim is at our command, the alliegence has been pushed back towards the core planets. Now we prepare for the next assult."

Another of the shadowy figures spoke up, "Perhaps we should hurl a fierce attack on the Jedi homeworld and destroy thier temples before they cause us trouble."

The Great Sith Master answered, "No, we will continue to weaken them, we will launch our next main millitary assult on the planet Roon, if the Jedi go to it's aid, then we shall launch an attack on the Jedi homeworld with our Sith army."

The council affermed the plans and continued the rest of the debates of the evening, Mazdoss then organized an enormouse army and a fleet of crusers to attack Roon.

On all the planets in the Mid Rim the Zargons launched the next wave of thier invasion. All the planets of the Outer Rim were now in Zargon controll and thier cities occupied by small groups of soldiers. Although rebel risings opposed Zargon rule, most of the planets were easily subdued and forced to submit to the occupation.

-----------------------------------------

Mean while the Mandalorians devided into many groops to head off to planets with rebel uprisings and subdue them. No Mandalorians went to Roon. And no Mandalorians would attack the Jedi home world should it ever be open to opportunity of invasion, although Zargon's would.

-----------------------------------------

(by the way, what is the Jedi homeworld? Yavin mabee? or Corosant? and not nessicarily thier homeworld but thier base world.)

jokemaster
05-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Clark: Trident's still alive you know
--------
*A jedi Master entered the infirmary and motioned at Craig to join him*

Flamehart
05-12-2003, 08:54 PM
(OOC: Well its kind of hard to explain. The Jedi have many homeworlds, because of their nationalities and species, but their "base" is different, because there are several temples scattered across the planets, the MAIN Home base i would assume is in Coruscant, where John, Craig, etc. are. I'm half suprised the Sith didn't monitor my char's ease at killing the Sith Master)

Craig sat down near John, to help him know that he would help him tell the girl. If the girl asked who Craig was, he simply answered with a warm smile, "A friend," to keep her reassured that he would not harm her. Craig then remembered his broken arm and took the same kind of healing juice that had been given to John. As Craig took the cup back to his seat, he took it down in one gulp, leaving the Medic in amazement, but the amazement was soon ended by the obvious look of disgust on Craig's face. The Medic quickly shoved Craig's head back and ordered, "Swallow." because he didn't want it spit in his face again. Craig swallowed the juice and smirked. The Medic let go and resumed his duties. Craig stood up and followed the Jedi to the briefing room. They discussed something, and he returned to the infirmary. "I am leaving on a mission to the Sith Homeworld. You can come if you want, but I'm leaving now. The coordinates are pre-entered on the ships you may use." With that, Craig left.

----=Few Hours Later=----

Craig was sent undercover to a Sith homeworld to gather up on their plans. He was using a disguise that made him look like Trident's apprentice, Trizak. He had a voice transmitter that also made him sound like him as well, and the same robe and lightsaber hilt (he had saved it from the battlefield and kept it, if it was destroyed [not reading that far back] then he reassembled it). He entered the building where the Sith were talking, and stormed through the door, and observed the suprised look of all the Sith, even the Great Sith Master, as he entered. "The Jedi are remobilizing. They found the loss of the Jedi a great scar, but about 100 Jedi still walked away from the planet, alive." He let the story sink in, and the Sith could hear a tone of weariness and slight pain in his voice. "I have used up much energy to survive Trident's attack. But I am still alive. I reached my ship and was able to apply bacta, and I just need some rest before I will be able to assist in the war." Craig/Trizak waited for them to respond.

(Tag, Mandalorian54)

jokemaster
05-12-2003, 09:07 PM
*Just after Craig left, Clark quickly got up from the bed and walked to the hangar. THere he went to John's ship, copied the coordinates and went to another ship, he quickly inputed the coordinates andheaded to the Sith Homworld*
------
----=Few Hours and some Minutes Later=----
*Clark exited from hyperspace, and quickly heard alarms. His ship had been spotted, he quickly entered the atmosphere but was shot down. Clark quickly found the escape pod and took it, plunging to the surface*

Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Kaildor drove to the imfemary. The guards outside tried to stop him entering, but they were cut down. Kaildor stroad in and saw the girl and john sitting next to each other. For a second flash backs of a happy life, a family, a little girl asking when he would be back. That was years ago, and now he had remove the emotions inside for the task ahead. Drawing his sword kaildor spoke to John "dp you wish to die away from the girl or in her sight it makes no difference to me"

Flamehart
05-12-2003, 10:55 PM
The medic that gave Craig the healing juice, a longtime friend of Craig, drew his lightsaber and ignited it. "You will not harm the friend of my friend. I am a formidable fighter, and this man is not in the condition to fight. If you wish to fight him, you will get past me first."

Mandalorian54
05-13-2003, 12:42 AM
I'm half suprised the Sith didn't monitor my char's ease at killing the Sith Master well then shall we just say the Sith did moniter it?

Clark: Trident's still alive you know
are you saying that because you think he is the Great Sith Master I was writing with, or because your making it up yourself? if it's cuz you thought I had made him survive, I didn't. If your making him survive, that's okay.

-----------------------------------------------

A Sith Master steped forwards and adressed Trizak, "Come young one, I will escort you to your chamber, our meeting was just ending anyway." The Sith Master moved gracefully to Trizak's side and supported him while escorting him from the room. The remaining Sith finished thier meeting and went about organizing the final preparation for thier assult on Roon. And a groop of Sith gathered for the attack on Corosants main Jedi temple.

The Sith Master who lead Trizak finally stopped at a room and entred. There Trizak lay down on his bead and the Sith Master instructed him to wait until a Sith brought a data pad with information on the assult on Corosant.

The Great Sith Master suspected somthing peculuar about Trizak but dismissed it as being tired from a long meeting. Still, it couldn't hurt to be prepared. He dicede to send Trizak falsifed information about Corosant and if there was indeed somthing wrong then Trizak would be unable to do anything about it. But if Trizak were fine, then he would simply be a little confused when the time came.

jokemaster
05-13-2003, 12:59 AM
((I just said it b/c my char doesn't know craig killed Trident remember?))

Mandalorian54
05-13-2003, 01:10 AM
Oh, I see. sorry for the confusion.:p

Flamehart
05-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Trizak looked at the data pad he was given and read it over as the Sith left the room. He read it over and studied the plans. He then pulled out his own datapad and transferred the info onto it, then studied it carefully. "Some of these moves aren't like the Sith..." He kept the Sith datapad as it was, but changed the info as he knew what they would do from experience, and thought his seemed more fitting to the situation. He heard a sith walk by to check on him and hid the datapad and continued reading the one he was given. The sith walked in the room, nodded, then walked off.

whitedragon
05-13-2003, 02:20 AM
john got up with a cold stare on his face. "ally stay here." john walked past kaildor and said. follow me. they walked to a landing pad outside. "i will fight you here, and this time i shall not loose." he could not afford to loose

jokemaster
05-13-2003, 10:22 AM
*Clark climbed out of his escape pod, and found himself staring at 14 sith soldiers*
Clark: Anybody point me in the right direction for Corelia?
*Clark was quickly captured, and taken to the sith building moments before the sith meeting ends*

Captain Wilson
05-13-2003, 02:32 PM
Turning round, Kaildor drew his blade and followed john outside. Speaking softly kaildor said "I was easy on you last time we fourgt. This time it will be different. You see this sword. This sword is unique in the fact it was forged with quailtys of a lightsaber so dont think you have an addvantage beacause of that toy by your side"
((YAy Pg 6 :P))
((also first post with new Avartar :D ))

Flamehart
05-13-2003, 09:07 PM
Craig's friend shut off his lightsaber and initiated a lockdown in the Medical Facility. He turned to the girl and calmed her, "Your uncle will be back, if he doesn't, I will keep you safe, I promise it." He kept the lights on, but all entrances out and in the room were sealed and unaccessible.

Flamehart
05-14-2003, 01:00 AM
Trizak went down to the prison area where Clark was being kept. The guards waved him through and he went to the cell and whispered to Clark, after making sure there was no survaillence or anything, and spoke to Clark. "It's me, Craig, I'm in a disguise. I'll get you yours later so you can get out." Craig tossed him a spare lightsaber just in case and exited the prison.

jokemaster
05-14-2003, 01:16 AM
*Clark grabbed the saber, but he still didn't trust Trizak, he could still be a trick*
Clark: Thanks.
-----
*A sith brings up the topic of Clark at the meeting, wether he knows Trizak, followed him there, or just a coincidence. Also, he brings up that Clark is still young enough and seems to be untrained enough to be turned to the dark side.*

Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 02:27 AM
A Sith master enters the prison to see Clark. "Good day stranger," He greets warmly. "It may seem an unusual greeting from a Sith but we intend no harm to you. I don't know how you managed your way out here but you are no threat to the Sith and may leave." The Sith watched a suspiciouse look rise on Clark's face. "Don't wory, we'll provide you a ship and take you to Corosant, but one of my Sith must accompany you to return the ship after you are dropped off."

The Sith turned to leave and added, "You will leave in two hours, we do not wish to keep you here, someone will come to recieve you then."

----------------------------------

(Trizak's open to volunteer to return Clark if he wishes to return but if you plan on staying longer it doesn't matter)

Flamehart
05-15-2003, 09:00 PM
After two hours were up, Trizak went down to the prisons and released Clark, then took him to the ship he had used to come here, after persuading the Sith that it would get him through Coruscant's detectors easier. He led Clark back to the ship and climbed on. As soon as Clark got on, he closed the hatch and took off and immediately headed for Coruscant. As soon as he was off planet, he searched the ship for any bugging or tracking devices, then turned and spoke to Clark. "They're planning to invade Roon and most of the outer rim planets, then one large-scale attack on Coruscant." Trizak removed the hood and extremely well-made mask to reveal Craig, smirking. "We must tell the Jedi of this immediately so as to prepare for the attack. After we are finished, we must send warriors to each of the planets to force the Sith out, as many of the planets are already captured and enslaved by them. We must hurry, I have a feeling the Sith may be tracking us. If you can, take the gunner and watch our backs."

Mandalorian54
05-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Craig was righ they were being tracked, but not in the way he thought. A sith warrior named Silacor was using the Force to track them and also using the Force to avoid detection.

(Silacor unlike Trizak I'd like to kinda be one of my characters, as in only I can use him. But he's expendable. I'm not going to give a profile instead I'll just write a bit about him: He's very strong and fast, medium build, suses two lightsabers and mostly uses ariel attack. So when fighting he likes to jump or bounce off walls, mostly cuz it's harder for his opponents and he practices alot.)

Flamehart
05-15-2003, 09:42 PM
Craig concentrated deep into the Force. He could feel the slight presence of the Dark Side, and figured it was only Clark from any anger he might have had toward the Sith at the place, but decided to do something anyway. He manipulated the Force and "purged" the ship, blocking out the Dark side from detecting or even being present on the ship.

Mandalorian54
05-16-2003, 01:34 AM
The ship slowly dimmed out of Silacor's sense, mabee he was following a more powerful Jedi than he had imagined. Nevertheless, Silacor had a plan B. Increasing his tiny ships speed, the main focus of it's design, he inteded to reach Corosant before Craig. And there he would wait until the bait was bitten. And the location of the Jedi's main temple would be discovered.

Flamehart
05-16-2003, 02:12 AM
Craig had an itching feeling something was going terribly wrong. He landed the ship in the Coruscant underlevels. He then led Clark threw the underlevels, then went thew an underground passage and arrived at the temple via the ventilation system.

whitedragon
05-16-2003, 04:50 PM
"fine then" john said throwing the saber on the ground. "lets settle this the old fashoned way." john jumped high into the air and came down slameing his fists on the ground. "shockwave!" a rippel in the ground was breaking apart the concrete and it was aimed toward kaildor.

Captain Wilson
05-17-2003, 10:31 PM
Jumping the shockwave kaildor landed with a grin on his face "you think you can beat me in a fist fight little man" and ran at john aiming a blow at his head.

Flamehart
05-18-2003, 12:46 AM
Craig got into the Jedi Temple in no time. He helped Clark out of the vent system, then immediately ran for the Council room. He explained the situation, and not to mention handed them the datapad of the edited plans for the Sith. The Jedi studied them, and the wisest of them all, who knew the Sith better than anyone else, confirmed that his edits were smack on what the Sith would do, rather than the copy he was given to confuse him.

Mandalorian54
05-19-2003, 04:15 PM
Silacor was disapointed that the Jedi had not landed in a regular port. But he could not give up the mission yet, he would wait on Corosant and use the Force to try and locate the Jedi, and also went around asking about it. Most people were un aware of the temple and the others were unwilling to give out information.

whitedragon
05-20-2003, 01:15 AM
john fell backwards as the punch went over his head. while still falling john kicked kaildor in the stomach. john jumped up and said. "well i may have somewhat of a chance"

jokemaster
05-20-2003, 01:21 AM
*feeling something wrong, Clark runs to the infirmary and sees John and Kalidor fighting. Clark immideatly tries to tackle Kalidor*

Captain Wilson
05-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Falling into a roll from johns kick in one fluid motion, Kaildor Stood and looked from his stomach to john and back. "You are faster then before, but thats not going to be engoph". Running at john, Kaildor threw a punch coupled with a Roundhouse, at johns head

whitedragon
05-20-2003, 08:12 PM
john got knocked to the ground but quickly jumped up and blocked another punch. clark came out of nowhere and ran at kaildor. "no! clark stay away from him!"

Captain Wilson
05-21-2003, 10:09 PM
with a back hand punch kaildor sent clark sprawling over the floor, but in doing so left a small gap for john to attack in

((JM hope your ok with me sending clark along the floor, if not i'll edit))

jokemaster
05-22-2003, 01:34 PM
((It's OK, it's a teenager against a trained fighter so..))

Flamehart
05-24-2003, 04:41 PM
Craig ran out of the council room and to where Kalidor and John were fighting. He pulled Clark up and moved him away from the fight, then took out his gun and fired, the bullet narrowly missing both of them, causing them to stop for a second. Craig waited as they both turned to him, and said, "The Sith will be here any moment to attack the Jedi Temple. Stop your quabbling, no one is going to die here and now, unless it is by the blade of a Sith. We must prepare for this attack, because our numbers are few after that battle." At that moment, several starships from other Republic-controlled planets landed nearby and hundreds of Jedi from other worlds came out, and walked past the group to wait in the Temple for their orders, being they had been called to help protect the Temple. Many others were arriving, but had not even entered Coruscant's atmosphere yet.

whitedragon
05-24-2003, 05:26 PM
anger flowed through john as he saw clark get knocked to the ground. with lightening fast speed he threw his strongest punch into kaildors ribs. kaildor fell down and john kicked him hard and said with a cold voice "get up." john heard craigs voice but he hardly paid any attention to it. in johns mind kaildor was the only thing importent. the only thing he wanted to kill.

Flamehart
05-24-2003, 05:39 PM
A hand gripped John's neck and lifted him up into the air. Clark could see that the hand belonged to Craig, "John. Calm down, we need each other alive if we are to live through this!"

whitedragon
05-24-2003, 05:47 PM
john felt someone grab his neck. he couldent let anyone get in his way. he punched the man and he fell down. john suddenly realised who it was and he was himself again. "craig..what happened. i dont know what came over me im..im sorry"

Flamehart
05-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Craig got up and whiped the blood from his nose, then helped Kalidor up. "It's alright. But stop the quabbling and go heal up, we'll be ambushed by the enemy soon, and we need to prepare. Many Jedi are coming to help our cause, and their ships are stealthed so as to avoid detection should they be followed.

Captain Wilson
05-24-2003, 11:04 PM
Laughing kaildor, kaildor punched craig away and kicked john down to the ground. Drawing his sword he snarled "You dont understand do you? If you live, the world and every one on it will die, It is time time to rewap the life i am owed.." With that kaildor's blade swung at Johns head.....

jokemaster
05-25-2003, 01:09 AM
*Clark quickly threw himself at Kalidor, making his swing go wild and barely miss John's head*

Flamehart
05-25-2003, 01:18 AM
Craig got up, and regretfully pulled out his old lightsaber and hurled it at Kalidor while it was off, then used the force to activate it in midair, the blade stabbing into Kalidor's arm, not severing it, but wounding it badly.

whitedragon
05-25-2003, 10:15 PM
john quickly got up and tackeled kaildor. "i dont understand what do you mean."

Captain Wilson
05-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Looking at the lightsaber imapled in his arm, kaildor seemed puzled. Then looking back at john he draged it free from his arm, leaving his arm hanging by his side. "you made your choice!!" He roared as he charged at john, swinging the lightsaber in a deadly arc.

Morphine Incerted into bloodstream. bone marrow replaced. System Funinction at 95%. 3% skin lost. 35% burns to arm. Arm still functionable

As this thought passed through kaildors brain he drew a pistol fireing blindly at craig and clark, the pain dulled by morphine.

Flamehart
05-26-2003, 01:19 AM
Craig dodged the blasts and used the Force, the lightsaber flinging out of Kalidor's hand and back into Craig's, then, in a voice that sounded deeper and more commanding than his normal voice, spoke out, "Cease this nonsense, fools! We are on the brink of destruction and all you can think about is this petty duel!?"

Captain Wilson
05-26-2003, 10:40 AM
Kaildor turn as if compeled. "its you, your the daemon vessle..."

Flamehart
05-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Craig looked Kalidor in the eye, "This is the inner demon of this host, yes, but any trouble started is not mine. Cease your pathetic quabble, there are more important matters than one or the other's death."

whitedragon
05-27-2003, 09:56 PM
blinded by anger and rage john ramed into kaildor. john used the force to throw a strong punch into kaildors face. kaildor stumbled and john threw him into a wall. john grabed hold of his shirt and yelled into his face. "why are you doing this!"

Captain Wilson
05-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Rolling his head laughing kaildor looked at john. "you may not be the host but you still are important. fate pulls at you. Soon the power will reach out to you and you will sucumb to it, you must die before then" shurging john off he grebed him by the throt span him roound and began crushing his neck aganist the wall. With his free hand he begain to draw his other blaster

jokemaster
05-30-2003, 02:14 PM
*Clark kicked the blaster away from Kalidor*
Clark: What? Nothing about me?

whitedragon
05-30-2003, 07:20 PM
kaildors grip began to tighten around johns throte. john tryed to fight it but kaildors strength was incredable. john punched kaildor in the nose, makeing it bleed but his grip still dident loosen. john vision blured and his brain screamed at him to breath, and then blackness took him as he passed out.

Mandalorian54
05-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Silacor finally found the location of the Jedi Temple and informed the sith Hierarchy, in a couple of days hundreds of sith would besiege the Temple in hopes of defeating the Jedi once and for all.

meanwhile Jaster and Jack made it back to the Mandalorian headquarters and prepared for their next mission: Aid the Zargon's on a major assult against the army of Corosant.

The entire galaxy was now engaged in a brutal war, most of the planets engaged in unending battles to defend their worlds, the Zargon's had deployed sufficient forces to many planets and if all went well the galaxy would be theirs to command.

With most of the Jedi on Corosant to protect against the Sith attack the individual planets of the Galaxy were at even strengh against the Zargons. But having bought out every bounty hunter and mercinary in the galaxy the Zargon's were now reenforced. Soon complete control would be rewarded to the Zargons.

Flamehart
05-31-2003, 12:58 AM
Craig snapped back to being himself and ripped Kalidor away from John and kicked him, sending him back. He turned to John and held out his hand, "You are free to break the chains of fate that bind you!" and John's wounds were healed instantly.

jokemaster
05-31-2003, 01:34 AM
*Seeing Craig heal John's wounds*
Craig: That's a cool trick, can you teach me that? that's a good trick.

Captain Wilson
06-01-2003, 12:44 AM
growling, Kaildor stood. " try as you may you can not escape destiny. as for you" pointing at criag "you are him..reborn, but you are still mortal and die like a mortal. Runing he grabed clark by the leg swinging him into criag. With his free hand he picked up his droped sword and swung at clark still in his hand

Flamehart
06-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Craig held out his hand and caught Clark and pulled him out of Kalidor's grip. He reached out and pulled the sword from Kalidor's hand. He snapped the blade in two and looked at Kalidor. "I don't know what your talking about, but I refuse to let you continue hurting people. We have a war to fight."

Captain Wilson
06-01-2003, 01:50 AM
Looking at criag with a look of pure hatered "you are the cause of this war, fool." Headbuttimg criag kaildor grabed the shards of his word and stalked off to his ship

jokemaster
06-01-2003, 11:19 AM
((OK, guys i'm going on a trip, so if anyone here can take care of my character. I may be able to use a computer there, but I'd appreciate it if someone did. Same rules, no killing him, and no maiming him))

Flamehart
06-01-2003, 09:24 PM
Craig's view went blank for a few minutes after getting hit. He slowly stood back up, and watched Kalidor leave. "It's the Sith's undying craving for power, THAT is the cause of the war. You are a worthy adversary, and I turn to you, as well as many others to ask this one question. Will you help the Jedi?"

Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 01:45 AM
The sith continued thier plans and redied thier forces, Hundreds of sith boarded thier starstips and prepared for the long journey to Corosant.

The Zargon's also redied for Corosant their masive army preparing for Corosant's thick defences. And the Mandalorians made for their own plans.

In a couple of days a major set of events would take place that could determine the entire galaxy's destiny.

Flamehart
06-02-2003, 02:30 AM
Craig, now tired, informs Coruscant officials to prepare the planetary defenses, but doesnt explain why. He goes into the Medical facility to check up on the girl and get healed.

Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Kilmor is one of the healing Jedi at the medical facility. He notices Craig approaching and asks him for an account of the events as he begins the healing process.

Captain Wilson
06-02-2003, 04:18 PM
((how long is it till the sith arive, days, weeks. a time scale please. Its probaly been said so im sorry but can someone pst it. Thanks))

Walking back to his ship kaildor fumed in anger carrying his broken sword. walking past the jedi armoury he looked in. Seeing a hanging lightsaber,kaildor grined and swiped it. walking back to his ship, kaildor opened the hanger door walking abord he went to a small shrine with a statue of an angel surrounded be impaled skulls of many races.kneeleing he bowed before the statue "lord the unclean shall not live. give me the strength to kill the vesal but i still do not see how you in your infente wisdom could be wrong...". a voice sounded..
be at peace my son, reforge the blade,find the daemon, kill the daemon, purge the daemon, remember that and you shall succsed as your afther did and as his father did back through genatrations
a blue light seemed to shine round kaildor as he whispered" Thank you... he left and entered a andoring room and the sword was soon to be reforged

Mandalorian54
06-02-2003, 08:17 PM
(The Sith will arive in two days.)

In the shadowy alleys of Corosant a figure in a brown ragged cloak hobbles along the street leaning a wounded leg on a wooden cane. His body is completely covered by the cloak and his face concealed, only his dirty metal plated boots are visible. The man inches his way down the street and passes by a large military structure. He stares up at it, rising into the sky, it's top is blocked by the steady streem of trafic and foggy mist which swirls from the wind of passing vehicles.

The man rounds the corner and takes refuge in the alley behind the military building.