PDA

View Full Version : Dual Wield sabers and Maul blade ??

shadevar
02-15-2003, 10:26 PM
I've downloaded several of the mods I thought had the dual wield and darth mauls blade available but when I start a server I dont find them. I have Omni and perfect saber both installed. Anyone tell me how to activate those other models?

Thanks!

boinga1
02-16-2003, 09:07 AM
they aren't models, open up the console (hit 'shift' and '~')and type 'dualsaber' or 'dualblade'. i don't know if this works on those two, but i know it works on jedimod and forcemod

shadevar
02-16-2003, 10:22 AM
Ok I have Jedi Mod, I create a server, pull down the console, and type dualblade. It says Shadevar:dualblade in the text but nothing happens with my saber. When I type devmapall it says maps not found. Can anyone help me>? Ive been trying to wield a maul blade for days so I can get the monkey off my back from watching episode one on Thursday ;p

boinga1
02-16-2003, 05:45 PM
well, you could just read the README but i guess you don't have to. it's '/dualsaber' and '/dualblade' unless you have version 1, in which case '/dualsaber' and '/thedestroyer' i think. if it still doesn't work, read the readme!

shadevar
02-16-2003, 09:25 PM
I do appreciate the help, even when it comes with a taunt :-p Anyhow I did actually read the read me, and it still wasnt working. I thought that was pretty obvious by my post, which stated exactly that.

Anyhow I logged into a public server and asked around and a guy told me that he had the same issue and it was a conflict with some of the art he had. He told me to uninstall the mods and put all my pk files into a new folder. Then reinstall the patch and mod. I did this and everything works brilliantly.