PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering...

Ronin{TRIAD}
02-16-2003, 02:24 AM
Just wondering what is up with the posting of player models to the main page? Did anyone not step up and want to be a file master, like what was stated in a previous post?

Eldritch
02-18-2003, 08:21 PM
I'm not quite sure why you felt the need to post this here in the Showcase Forum - it would've been better directed to one of the jkii.net filemasters.

bleek
02-19-2003, 09:58 AM
Yeah sux....no new files are ever posted. I personally have sent in 2 and havent seen them....and i know atleast one of them is worth posting up.

Toonces
02-22-2003, 04:27 PM
I'm going to shoot this over to the Feedback forum. We need to hire a couple more file posters.

I'll catch one of the bosses next time I see one online about getting some new blood on the files.

Hekx
02-22-2003, 05:12 PM
I didn't fill out an application, but I might do this time. I usually monitor the modelling forum daily. ;)

Toonces
02-23-2003, 12:59 PM
Well, the file system is completely down (we can't upload, you guys can't download :()

Anyway, we'll remedy this, but Hkx, if you have the bandwith and feel like helping out, feel free to send in an application. I think they should be directed to Eets.