PDA

View Full Version : Toir Fair: 2003

Katarn07
02-17-2003, 05:11 PM
Well, hope is lost in Hasbro's logic. Any of you dissappointed at this year's line up? There are some nice things coming, fortunately. Lots more repeats to come on a new card, a few new ships (2 repainted), and what appears to be the dumbest figure to hit the shelves yet. Well, here's a link if you have no clue what I am talking about. Clickie!!! (http://www.rebelscum.com/morenews.asp)

Yup. Yoda - Clone Wars General. Ooooook. I thought this looks terrible. And if he looks like that in EPIII, I will be sure to post a suicide note up here so you all know where I went...

The 3 packs of clone troops looks awesome, as does the droids. The Geonosion fighter and rolling tank thing are pretty nice too. I can't wait for the new line of 12" guys! Han drawing action (never did get the European version...), Lando Skiff, and At-St Driver all look nice.

Well. Post your thought as if you agree or disagree with me.

daring dueler
02-17-2003, 11:05 PM
well katarn ive talked yoda with you.
but i cant wait for them clones:D

Boba Rhett
02-18-2003, 05:54 AM
He looks like a little green worf. :(

The throne room Vader looks promising but what's with those mammoth eyebrows and dance shoes?

And dueler, that sig pic needs to be shrunk. It's too big.

daring dueler
02-18-2003, 10:53 AM
yeah i still like some of the repeats of guys there is a new snow trooper and hoth han comin too.

btw-its the same size as most of the others whats wrong with it? want me to get rid of the writting?

Jed
02-18-2003, 10:29 PM
Man, I like the Clone Troopers...that's about it.

:D

dark jedi 8
02-19-2003, 08:35 PM
the yoda looks ok:rolleyes: , I thought that the jedi starfighter in the deleted scenes in AOTC was a darker green than teel? All in all it looks good cant wait for the hailfire droid or those awesome clonetroopers!

daring dueler
02-19-2003, 10:34 PM
i am gonna buy so many of those guys-i need to for my scenes

ZBomber
02-22-2003, 10:14 PM
I can't wait! I hope I can get all of it! :D

daring dueler
02-22-2003, 10:23 PM
yeah u will ill make sure of that-after my doubles!:D :p

Katarn07
02-23-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by dark jedi 8
the yoda looks ok:rolleyes: , I thought that the jedi starfighter in the deleted scenes in AOTC was a darker green than teel? All in all it looks good cant wait for the hailfire droid or those awesome clonetroopers!

I thought they were all red... I have only seen those scenes twice and you must admit, it is rather dark in the hangar and light doesn't come until Obi-Wan and Mace leave...

I like the Gunship, maybe we'll see that in that stupid cartoon (Why must they make a SW cartoon look sooooo stupid looking? Make it like He-Man animation, not Samauri Jack :mad: )

daring dueler
02-24-2003, 04:41 PM
ah yes the cartoon-i will have to watch it and yet i will hate it.