PDA

View Full Version : Songs = Your life


Acrylic
02-21-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm wondering what song(s) represent your life the most? I can't think of one at the moment for me...but I will.

What are yours?

El Sitherino
02-21-2003, 07:22 PM
MISUNDERSTOOD

Sometimes i feel so misunderstood. I walk down the street and people look at me... like I'm a FREAK!I Feel so misunderstood and hated like I'm a ****IN FREAK! I wish everyone would stop misunderstanding me! Every morning I wake up I know I'll get ****ed up Cuz noone understands me! I walk down the street I see kids look up at me and they open their mouths, poitin at me and then they ****in laugh at me. Everyone asks why I'm angry, I say to their face CUZ YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ****IN MISUNDERSTAND ME!Sometimes i feel so misunderstood. I walk down the street and people look at me... like I'm a FREAK!I Feel so misunderstood and hated like I'm a ****IN FREAK! I wish everyone would stop misunderstanding me! Every morning I wake up I know I'll get ****ed up Cuz noone understands me! I walk down the street I see kids look up at me and they open their mouths, poitin at me and then they ****in laugh at me. Everyone asks why I'm angry, I say to their face CUZ YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ****IN MISUNDERSTAND ME!Sometimes i feel so misunderstood. I walk down the street and people look at me... like I'm a FREAK! So what if I dress different. So what if I don't care. All I know is if that kid continues to stare at my hair I swear I'll hit'is face.

thats one. (i wrote it)

4saken

If god cared so much why do i have to suffer. every minute of my life gets worse and worse but forget me what about the MILLIONS of kids in the world that end out on the street dead. What kind of god would let that happen? I feel forsaken. Why is everything so bad why does life have to be so sad. What kind of god would give us so much death, so much sadness, and not enough happiness? I feel forsaken. Why people do people have to lie, why do people have to cry wouldn't life be better if we could never DIE!? I feel we've been forsaken. What kind of god kills his own son and sets an example that its okay. Parent's run around beat their children, choke their children, drown their children, and shoot their children. I now know we've all been forsaken

thats another one. (they are for my band)

XERXES
02-21-2003, 07:27 PM
wheezer - only in dreams *dunno*

The Count
02-21-2003, 07:57 PM
How soon is now By The Smiths give me your credits please.

El Sitherino
02-21-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Count_D00ku
give me your credits please. uhm.... why are you so pushy?

XERXES
02-21-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Count_D00ku
give me your credits please. theres more to lucas forums than...credits....and post counts:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hekx
02-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by XERXES
theres more to lucas forums than...credits....and post counts:rolleyes: :rolleyes: THERE IS!!!11!? :drop2:








:D

Pisces
02-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Uh-huh. Well, back to topic.

Godsmack-Whatever

I'm doing the best that I can, I'm the best I ever did. You better go away.

Pedantic
02-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Kelly Rowland--"Stole"

Acrylic
02-21-2003, 11:00 PM
OK!!! I found a song :D:D:D

Stone Sour- Bother

Its a pretty good song...It describes my mood alot...more than my life...but some of the lyrics in there are kinda my life....in a way. :)

XERXES
02-21-2003, 11:26 PM
Aeris's theme from FF7 the orchestrated versoin makes my cry :(

DC | Dark Luke
02-22-2003, 12:34 AM
A lot of songs discribe my life in this particulary moment, most of them, spanish songs...but i like one u all know (i guess..)

With or Without You - U2

:(

Salu2

BlackDove
02-22-2003, 03:58 AM
Couple of the Linkin Park ones such as -Runaway -Pushing me away -Crawling -Points of Authority

Acrylic
02-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BlackDove
Couple of the Linkin Park ones such as -Runaway -Pushing me away -Crawling -Points of Authority

Yes...runaway describes me 2.

SmartDragon
02-22-2003, 04:59 PM
bitch by Meradith Brooks
apart from the mother bit thats me to a tee ask nova_wolf

Danyael
02-22-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
MISUNDERSTOOD

4saken

If god cared so much why do i have to suffer. every minute of my life gets worse and worse but forget me what about the MILLIONS of kids in the world that end out on the street dead. What kind of god would let that happen? I feel forsaken. Why is everything so bad why does life have to be so sad. What kind of god would give us so much death, so much sadness, and not enough happiness? I feel forsaken. Why people do people have to lie, why do people have to cry wouldn't life be better if we could never DIE!? I feel we've been forsaken. What kind of god kills his own son and sets an example that its okay. Parent's run around beat their children, choke their children, drown their children, and shoot their children. I now know we've all been forsaken

thats another one. (they are for my band)

Seeing how you believe in God, then you believe in Adam and Even (Creation of Man and Woman.) We die, lie, cheat, kill, etc... because Adam and Eve Ate the apple. They were to live in Eden for all of eternity but the only rule was Dont eat the forbidden fruit. ...

Those damn women running around with leaf underwear pushing there Fruit on us men. whats up with that?! just kidding. Anyway... that is why we are all Forsaken, because the first humans could not follow the rules and were tempted by Evil (Satan as the serpent).

Oh, and that 4saken song does not reflect any part of me so i think, but I love it!

Luc Solar
02-22-2003, 06:43 PM
Try listening to:

Nightwish: Crimson Tide - Deep Blue Sea

If you do not know how to get it, I'll send it to you. That's pure adrenaline...that's what I want life to be.

Believe me when I say this: Don't waste life, it's precious.