PDA

View Full Version : New Jetli movie :)(not cradle2thegrave)

git_sum_stuka
02-23-2003, 12:42 AM
it's called "Hero" with crouching tiger hidden dragon girl(Evil sister) and it takes place in ancient china with the kings and knights stuff. It don't know exactly the date but it's coming in 2003

El Sitherino
02-23-2003, 12:56 AM
old news dude.

git_sum_stuka
02-23-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
old news dude. you mean it was posted before?

Khier
02-23-2003, 01:35 AM
I heard about it on the official Jet Li site, I'm quite a fan of Jet, and I'm anticipating this movie, it's really too bad he turned down the offer to be in the Matrix movie/s :(

wassup
02-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Already seen it on a Chinese VCD. Overall very good movie. Find out more about "Hero" here (http://www.herothemovie.com/)

Pros:

EXCELLENT fighting scenes
good love story between 2 characters
the color-changing theme of the movie is cool
a steamy love scene with ZhangZi Yi and Tony Leung Chiu Wai :naughty:

Cons

Story a bit lacking
Needs more character development
Too much reliance on special effects
Aprupt scene/"alternate universe possibility" changes confuse some ppl

Overall a good flick worth watching on the Big Screen, but not as good as "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" IMHO. Some may think this movie is a Matrix rip-off.

Interesting fact: It cost the director 20 millions dollars to make this movie, yet it has only made about 1 million dollars. Hopefully the US opening will change that :D

El Sitherino
02-23-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by git_sum_stuka
you mean it was posted before? no i mean ive known about it for a long time.

El Sitherino
02-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by wassup
Already seen it on a Chinese VCD. Overall very good movie. Find out more about "Hero" here (http://www.herothemovie.com/)

Pros:

EXCELLENT fighting scenes
good love story between 2 characters
the color-changing theme of the movie is cool
a steamy love scene with ZhangZi Yi and Tony Leung Chiu Wai :naughty:

Cons

Story a bit lacking
Needs more character development
Too much reliance on special effects
Aprupt scene/"alternate universe possibility" changes confuse some ppl

Overall a good flick worth watching on the Big Screen, but not as good as "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" IMHO. Some may think this movie is a Matrix rip-off.

Interesting fact: It cost the director 20 millions dollars to make this movie, yet it has only made about 1 million dollars. Hopefully the US opening will change that :D yeah i already have it. its a cool movie
its so not new. its been around for a long time. they are just now releasing it in america though for foolish americans. ^_^.