PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully not a stupid question...

02-24-2003, 02:17 PM
Ok. So I've been playing this game for the first time these past couple days, and I'm stuck. Or rather, I can't get to where I want to go because... I don't know how. I'm in Year 2, in Rubacava, I've just finished talking to that guy at the docks about boarding the Limbo tommorrow, and I can't figure out how to get back to Manny's cafe. I've spent like 2 hours looking around and I can't find it... I must be missing something really simple. I've found the morgue, and that place where you watch the cat races... but I can't find Manny's cafe. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks...

Metallus
02-24-2003, 04:21 PM
Welcome to the forums, 009. One way to get there is by using the elevator next to the Blue Casket (Olivia's Club). Have you found that place yet? I remember having trouble navigating Rubacava when I first played. It's pretty huge, with lots of different places to go, but it is pretty well mapped out. There are 2 or 3 ways to get back to the Calavera Café. Good luck! ;)

02-25-2003, 02:04 AM
Thanks, I eventually did find it. I didn't know you could walk up behind the top of the elevator. I knew it would be something terribly easy like that, hehe.

This is a good game so far... though I have some problems with random freezing up (I did download the patch, I think it's just because my machine's fast). Anyhow I'm sure enjoying it :)