PDA

View Full Version : What a funny day


TheHobGoblin
02-25-2003, 12:57 AM
Today is the most luagh I had in a while. First in gym class we were playing kickball. When a girl a like goes up, she kicks really hard and her shoe fell off, then my friend Joseph is too busy luaghing to see a ball heading for "Private Ryan" You can guess what happened. Then in Science class 5 farts one after the other very quickly set off. At home brushing my teeth, I started to think about horror fils and games and stuff. Then my dadknockes on the door hard to tell me to get out. I freak out when he first knocks and spits the toothpaste on the mirror. I wonder whats next. What was your funniest day?

Psyk0Sith
02-25-2003, 02:26 AM
Ahhhh highschool!, those were all happy days! I'd give anything to go back :).

One day we were having some kind of theatre presentation.

Me and my best buddy teamed up, at some point he had to fall on his back while i was saying my lines...that bastard very discretly gave me the finger!!! i started laughing so hard and i couldnt stop.

Ohh and the time we destroyed the human anatomy model, throwing all them organs around the class. Some dude actually broke a window with the liver.

Vandalism of school property (nothing too serious ;)). The regular locker case food fights (throwing yogurt, apples, slices of cheese and anything else we could get our hands on).

ZePhyR
02-25-2003, 03:09 AM
I never have days that are funny all day. Instead, I have days that I make an ass out of myself on several occasions. Ahh highschool, I'm cherishing the days.

nova_wolf
02-25-2003, 05:12 AM
Don't know about days, but from what I can remember of last night - YEAH!

Just need to go to Uni and get al gaps filled in first....

ZBomber
02-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Probably at my friend's birthday party last year, me, him (Nick), Brian, Even and Pete went to go see Spiderman. Well, Pete kept annoying the kids next to us during the movie. He would suck loudly, purposley, start coughing really loud, etc. He also started rolling on the floor! :lol: anyway, afterthe movie, we waited in the lobby, and we saw the kids. They started pushing Pete, and Pete started cracking up. The kids kept pushing him around, and we went outside. Then Pete started asking him all these stupid question, like "Do you live in a trash can? I was wondering, because...well... you know... you like.... Trash cans... yeh" :rofl: Man, we were cracking up. Then after that, we went back to Nicks house..... yeh... Being 12 rocked. :lol:

Boba Rhett
02-25-2003, 10:39 AM
Ahahahahahahahaa. :indif: Have Pete pray he never is in a theatre with me. Twelve or no, he'll leave bleeding. :D

ZBomber
02-25-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Ahahahahahahahaa. :indif: Have Pete pray he never is in a theatre with me. Twelve or no, he'll leave bleeding. :D

Hes 13 now, and he probably wqould still make fun of you, after you hurt him :p

Edit - He would probably eat you, too. :p

Hekx
02-25-2003, 11:03 AM
Hmmm, funny days. Nah can't remember any. :p

I guess there was this time when a Bee flew in through the window landed on my friends jumper, and he danced around the room trying to shake the thing off. :D

...then later at PE, he found the thing dead in his jumper, heh. :)

-s/<itzo-
02-25-2003, 11:58 AM
ahhhhhhh high school, those were the days.

BlackDove
02-25-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
Today is the most luagh I had in a while. First in gym class we were playing kickball. When a girl a like goes up, she kicks really hard and her shoe fell off, then my friend Joseph is too busy luaghing to see a ball heading for "Private Ryan" You can guess what happened. Then in Science class 5 farts one after the other very quickly set off. At home brushing my teeth, I started to think about horror fils and games and stuff. Then my dadknockes on the door hard to tell me to get out. I freak out when he first knocks and spits the toothpaste on the mirror. I wonder whats next. What was your funniest day?

I'm insane, every day is a funny day for me :D

SmartDragon
02-25-2003, 12:29 PM
my days are very rarely funny and almost always depressing. but hay such is my lot and I live with it just about although a fairly funny thing happened today. the old lady(slightly dolally) who I was walking down the hall spotted my ward partner and said " I've seen looks like that before, I know that type girl in every port" now this had everyone laughing and when I mentioned it to him his only coment was "I wish". My clinical partner is very nice and his g/f is currently in france + hes been to very few ports.

git_sum_stuka
02-25-2003, 10:15 PM
Well, for a fire drill practice we all went outside.My friends and me waved at people and this guy was driving by, we waved at him and he fingered us.

Reborn Outcast
02-25-2003, 11:02 PM
I have the funniest art teacher to play tricks on. One day a couple a weeks ago I threw clay into the radiator and it started screeching and making smoke. :D She thought it was a malfunction, everyone was cracking up and I found a switch to turn off the radiator. She then left to get the jaitor and I removed the smushed clay and they still havnt found out. :D :D I'm so bad lol.

Pedantic
02-26-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by git_sum_stuka
My friends and me waved at people and this guy was driving by, we waved at him and he fingered us.

Did anyone else find something...wrong with the end of this sentence? LoL ;) :D

Well, my funniest day? Hmmm...hard to decide...'cause I can't remember. :D Everyday has something funny about it for me.