PDA

View Full Version : Infernal Machine...Rate it!!

Robert119
02-03-2000, 12:07 AM
Hi all I just beat this game and am wondering which I had more fun beating?

INDIANA JONES JEDI
AND THE OR KNIGHT
INFERNAL MACHINE

=============================================
Well.......

Jedi knight MP is awsome!

But indy has his highs and lows.
RATE INDY 1 T0 10!!!

===================

++Chill++

JKA_Indy_Jones
02-03-2000, 04:52 PM
Well, i give indy a 8. I like the fighting and the action, but the puzzles and graphics could be better. Still, overall, it's a great game. DEFINITELY better than TR.

------------------
"You call this archeology?!"

- Dr. Henry Jones, Sr.

Jantje
02-03-2000, 06:26 PM
I give it an 8 too, same reasons as above...

------------------

nemesis352
02-04-2000, 12:49 AM
I give Indy a 9, because I think it is a great effort on LucasArt's part for a 3D game (I didn't know that the engine was from Jedi Knight), and though I think the puzzles could've been harder and the manual could've been proofread a bit more, I think it is a great game with a great storyline.

HAVOC
02-06-2000, 01:49 PM
Well if you where like me and played the Jedi night demo before buying the game then I would't even spent five minutes on telling you wich is the best:Indiana Jones!!!

Because you see, Jedi night's demo was amazing but the game's levels waren't as good. Sorry but that's the way I fill.

All do I finished Jedi night and I got to the last boss on the expansion pack, I think I could't defeat the last boss or something?!

neez
02-06-2000, 06:10 PM
I give Indy a 9. It has great graphics, sound, and puzzles, but at the end, some of the puzzles started getting boring.

JKA_Indy_Jones
02-07-2000, 05:06 PM
Well, Indy singleplay is more fun than JK. But Jk's multiplay beats anything indy has to offer.

------------------
"You call this archeology?!"

- Dr. Henry Jones, Sr.