PDA

View Full Version : Friends (NOT THE SHOW)

El Sitherino
02-25-2003, 12:01 PM
The majority of my friends are girls I wonder what ya'lls friends are. I myself am a guy and most people find it weird that im friends with so many girls. so once again whats the majority of your friends guys or girls?

Clemme w/Stick
02-25-2003, 12:04 PM
Most of my friends are boys, but I also have some friends that are girls. I tend to keep about the same number of girls and boys for friends.

-Clemme

SmartDragon
02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
when at school I had an even number each and I have an even number at uni but I'm still in touch with the girls from school and not the guys so in total I prob have more female friends, close though.

XERXES
02-25-2003, 01:04 PM
ive gotta good mix but i usually hang out with guys, espically here in the dorm...girls dont come around unless they want ass...and ive gotta gf so i moff limits.

munik
02-25-2003, 01:14 PM
I've never thought about it. Sort of odd. It's like counting how many of your friends are right handed, or left handed.

Anyhow, I got no friends. :)

Lost Welshman
02-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Yeah, there's like four boys (including me) and a bunch of girls, In the group of friends I usually hang out with. So yeah, more girls than boys, but were all insane!

Clemme w/Stick
02-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by munik
Anyhow, I got no friends. :)

:eyeraise:?! I'm sure that you got some friends...! Just look around here, there must be some1 that you talk to, either here or at school or what ever :D!

-Clemme

Eldritch
02-25-2003, 02:25 PM
I have more female friends than male friends, but I'm not at liberty to state the nature of my relationship with some of them. :naughty:

Still, both my girl and guy friends tend to hang out in a large group, so it's always mixed.

greedo626
02-25-2003, 02:39 PM
well considering that myselves are my only friends and that the last time I checked I was a male, I would say all my friends are male. ;)

Psyk0Sith
02-25-2003, 03:04 PM
mainly guys, girlfriends are either gone to study elsewhere or some crap happened and we dont talk anymore.

RoguePhotonic
02-25-2003, 03:13 PM
All my friends are guys but I hate having friends....I just like to play games and do my own thing...I should just tell them all to **** off but I have known them for like 8 years so eh.....

obi
02-25-2003, 04:05 PM
I'd say my friends are about half guys, half girls. The guys are jerks sometimes, but they mean well.

Reborn Outcast
02-25-2003, 04:50 PM
I have friends that are girls and guys but lately it seems as if my friends that are guys don't like me to much anymore and I don't know why. Over vaca one of my good friends had his b-day party at his house nad I didn't even get a phone call from him, let alone get asked to it (all my other "friends" were there to). So I don't know whats up. :(

C'jais
02-25-2003, 05:03 PM
I've no girl friends to speak of, apart from the odd online acquaintance.

Although I do talk to girls, it's just we never seem to get along on a person level.

git_sum_stuka
02-25-2003, 05:42 PM
I have cool ass friends.

-s/<itzo-
02-25-2003, 05:50 PM
i have alot of peeps. mostly dudes but cool dudes. you gotta be cool to hang out with me.

and i have quite amount of HOT looking female acquaintance if you know what i mean. :naughty:

ckcsaber
02-25-2003, 05:50 PM
I dunno. Most of my friends are guys. The ones that are gals aren't as close friends as the guys except one gal, who is probably my best friend from either side.

git_sum_stuka
02-25-2003, 06:10 PM
I have 2 friends that are girls.

Katarn07
02-25-2003, 06:13 PM
Back in grade school, a Lutheran school, with 13 other kids, 3 others being guys, the majority were girls.

But now, my second year in a public school, they're mostly guys, but I hang out with a few girls.

ZePhyR
02-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Mostly guys. The only reason I keep any girls around is the off chance that I could hit that ass. It's evenly distributed, although my friendships with most of my chick friends arent legit cuz i wanna sex them up.

El Sitherino
02-25-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ZePhyR
Mostly guys. The only reason I keep any girls around is the off chance that I could hit that ass. It's evenly distributed, although my friendships with most of my chick friends arent legit cuz i wanna sex them up. comments like that are unwelcomed in my threads. and i dont mean girl friends as in your gf (bf/gf) i mean as in just a friend you talk to friend.

Katarn07
02-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ZePhyR
Mostly guys. The only reason I keep any girls around is the off chance that I could hit that ass. It's evenly distributed, although my friendships with most of my chick friends arent legit cuz i wanna sex them up.

Comments like that aren't welcome anywhere here at LF.

munik
02-25-2003, 07:24 PM
I must be missing some hidden message or something in his post. Maybe my browser doesn't support whatever code that "comment" was in.

Ya'll should lighten up a tad.

Acrylic
02-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Well, I mostly have friends that are girls, and I'm a guy myself. I have guy friends, like maybe 6 or 7, but the majority is girls....dunno why tho. lol :D

munik
02-25-2003, 09:21 PM
Ha! That sig is sweet! Thought it was just me at first, then I realized it was the sig ;)

Acrylic
02-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by munik
Ha! That sig is sweet! Thought it was just me at first, then I realized it was the sig ;)

Hah. lol.

So, did anyone get the SI Swimsuit Mag? I did! Its coolie! :thumbsup:

JandoFett1842
02-25-2003, 09:26 PM
THere is nothing wrong with having a lot of girl friends, in fact i find it nice to be suronded by women sometimes

wassup
02-25-2003, 10:00 PM
All my friends are male, in fact if there was a possibility of me having a female friend, it would not be in this lifetime (or the next...and the next...)

Pnut_Man
02-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Coming to highschool i've gotten many more people to hang around with. Alot of sophmore girls hang out with me at school, people ask me if i'm related with any of them O-o. The majority of my guy friends are friends from middle school, we'll always be buds :D

Pisces
02-25-2003, 11:00 PM
I'm spit about 50/50. I'm better friends with my girl friends but I have basically the same amount of guys and girls for friends.

Pedantic
02-25-2003, 11:08 PM
I'd say it's about half-and-half. And I don't mean the creamer. :) And I do think it was a bit hypocritical (look, I actually spelled it right) to knock ZePhyR.

El Sitherino
02-25-2003, 11:21 PM
i was fussin cuz hes only friends with those girls so he can have sex with them. and hes said he wasnt even being a full friend to them. so its not hypocritical. im friends with alot of girls cuz i like being around them and most of the guys cant have a serious convo. and i dont wanna have sex with any of them cuz i dont like them like that.

Weapon X
02-26-2003, 01:41 AM
i'd have to say i have an equal amount, most the girls i hang out w/are HOT, i'm talkin the finest girls in school, the ones that lots of guys dream about, but it sucks cuz one of the hottest freshman girls this year (i'm a junior) used to come to my house a lot cuz her parents or grandparents were good friends w/my parents, now she don't even talk to me, so i don't even try, oh well. it's wierd though, i'm an ugly ****er and the girls i talk to are all hot, i don't get it, and lots of them think i'm hot and have liked me before (never knew it though) and if i had the chance i'd sex them up, but it's not a big priority, not at all right now since i've got a girlfriend.

Ratmjedi
02-26-2003, 02:15 AM
Well I have more guy friends then I do girl friends. But the girl friends that I have are the ones that I talk to when it comes to emotional stuff. I never talk about that with the guys. We just hang out, and talk about guy stuff. The girl I friends I don't really do anything wth. We just talk and really dont go anywhere and only see each other at school.

:lsduel: :duel:

nova_wolf
02-26-2003, 05:27 AM
Well, had about evens down south during College, but where I came from, the girls were very masculaine or tomboyish, so really, there was very little feminimity in my group of friends.

Thankfully I then went to Uni, and where the guys are blokes and the women are fine!

Acrylic
02-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by ep2 Anakin
i'd have to say i have an equal amount, most the girls i hang out w/are HOT, i'm talkin the finest girls in school, the ones that lots of guys dream about, but it sucks cuz one of the hottest freshman girls this year (i'm a junior) used to come to my house a lot cuz her parents or grandparents were good friends w/my parents, now she don't even talk to me, so i don't even try, oh well. it's wierd though, i'm an ugly ****er and the girls i talk to are all hot, i don't get it, and lots of them think i'm hot and have liked me before (never knew it though) and if i had the chance i'd sex them up, but it's not a big priority, not at all right now since i've got a girlfriend.

Well, same with me. I aint that great looking, and the hott girls are still friends with me...Its really confusing. :confused: Maybe cuz I'm nice or something.

Clemme w/Stick
02-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
Hah. lol.

So, did anyone get the SI Swimsuit Mag? I did! Its coolie! :thumbsup:

Nice sig Acrylic! Its way better than your old one :D! Hmm, no I havent got the new swimsuit mag :(! It'd be sweet to have though :D!

-Clemme

El Sitherino
02-26-2003, 05:51 PM
one thing will make it perfect though.... ASIAN WOMEN! ^_^

Acrylic
02-26-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by InsaneSith
one thing will make it perfect though.... ASIAN WOMEN! ^_^

Audrey Quock is in there...shes asian.

ZBomber
02-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Boys. Then again, I'm at the age where girls find us sweaty and repulsive. :D Just one more year to High School.... :(

Jared
02-26-2003, 11:14 PM
I am a guy, and most of my friends are girls, but the number of guys is about the same as the girls, so I dunno.