PDA

View Full Version : Fun with a calculator


C'jais
03-02-2003, 06:03 PM
In an attempt to find out how many replies a topic in general gets, I made the following discoveries:

The valley: 117493 posts/10455 threads= 11,2 replies on average per topic.

The swamp: 169979/7762= 21,9 replies on average per topic.

Hmm. Does this suggest that the swamp is, in fact, less spammy with regards to threads, than the valley? Could be, could be...

Next, I looked at some of the overall forums in this place:

GB.com: 121019/8030= 15

JK2.net: 502993/47763= 10,5

R.S.N.: 82252/3840= 21

Hmm, again.

Can anyone tell I'm bored gutless yet?

Darklighter
03-02-2003, 06:07 PM
I was just gonna mention that;)lol

No really...there are some...umm...interesting facts there...

*cough*

:)

Reborn Outcast
03-02-2003, 06:16 PM
:wstupid: Wow c'jais.... wow... :D

C'jais
03-02-2003, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys.

The time it took to do all the calculations has so far been more than justified by all the overwhelming appraisal I got.

Believe me, it feels goooood knowing I've done a fabulous job to all the forum users. My work shall be remembered.

(:









what?!

!i!

Reborn Outcast
03-02-2003, 06:23 PM
All hail C'jais, the mighty master of the calculator!!!! His calculations will be remember until... well... until this thread reaches the next page!!! As for now, DRINK AND REVEL IN THEIR GLORY!!!!















































:D :D

Pad
03-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by C'jais
Believe me, it feels goooood knowing I've done a fabulous job to all the forum users. My work shall be remembered.
now lets pop a champagne bottle and celebrate like its 1999 as this event will be remembered forever. :p

hmm, better write that down

*writes cjais down in the great history of the world book*

teutonicknight
03-02-2003, 06:42 PM
And the award for Swampy with the most time on his hands goes to....

*drum roll please*

C'jais!



:D

Wes Marrakesh
03-02-2003, 07:29 PM
*ba dum chhhshh*

Ya swampies! :D

Kain
03-02-2003, 07:54 PM
*shakes head*

and I thought i didn't have a life (j/k, of course)

hehehe, way to pass time, C'jais

Pedantic
03-02-2003, 08:38 PM
Sip some Bacardi and party like it's your birthday. ;) :D

Rogue Nine
03-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by C'jais
In an attempt to find out how many replies a topic in general gets, I made the following discoveries:

The valley: 117493 posts/10455 threads= 11,2 replies on average per topic.

The swamp: 169979/7762= 21,9 replies on average per topic.

Hmm. Does this suggest that the swamp is, in fact, less spammy with regards to threads, than the valley? Could be, could be...

Next, I looked at some of the overall forums in this place:

GB.com: 121019/8030= 15

JK2.net: 502993/47763= 10,5

R.S.N.: 82252/3840= 21

Hmm, again.

Can anyone tell I'm bored gutless yet?

No, the higher post average and the low thread count indicate that the Swamp is indeed spammier than the Valley. Think about it.

GB doesn't surprise me. Neither does RSN. But for very, very different reasons. :rolleyes:

Pisces
03-02-2003, 09:08 PM
Well yippee. :D

Wait. That make RSN the most spammy?

-s/<itzo-
03-02-2003, 09:18 PM
interesting....

Kstar__2
03-03-2003, 09:55 AM
:rofl: omg cjais, that you actually made time for it:xp:

C'jais
03-03-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
No, the higher post average and the low thread count indicate that the Swamp is indeed spammier than the Valley. Think about it.

Nono, I said "With regards to threads".

I'd far prefer to visit a forum in which the users could contain themselves to spam as much as they wanted in a few threads, rather than creating a ton of them.

Katarn07
03-03-2003, 05:44 PM
The Valley is nothing but spam. And not flaming the mods, but they don't do anything there. There must be 20 threads on suggestions for JKIII... What is that?

Oh, good work there. I do stuff with my calc after finishing geometry tests all the time (not about this place though)

Skate Boy
03-03-2003, 06:17 PM
I'm impressed, Jais. Even if it doesn't look like it.*Snicker*




:D

Jed
03-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Well C'jais, you've earned this.

*inks up stamp*

http://jeditwotwenty.tripod.com/jsa.txt

:D

Acrylic
03-03-2003, 07:56 PM
I honestly dont think the Valley could have more spammyness than this place and RSN....DEFINATELY not RSN....(Redwing...dont kill me! :p)

XERXES
03-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Pedantic
Sip some Bacardi and party like it's your birthday. ;) :D forget bacardi...get moonshine! ^_^ if you dont have that luxury...get everclear or something.

LOOK 666 points!

ZBomber
03-03-2003, 09:21 PM
Yeh, well I have fun by Making words with calculators. :D

Good job, btw, C'Jais ;)