PDA

View Full Version : Help again!:(

Pyramid-Head
03-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Quick question

I've been making bevels and archs and all that good stuff along with glass all the time I've had radiant....

Now when I try to make a bevel it has no texture after I convert it to a bevel.

I make a block texture it, make it to a bevel, it has no texture. When I deselect it with escape it just disapears...Also when I try to compile a map with glass it compiles but theres no .bsp! I remove the glass and compile again. The bsp is there!!!!!

This just started recently and I can't think of any major change I have made! Can someone please help me? My map needs arches and glass as a major part of it. Has any body ever had this problem? Please respond quickly!!:mad:

Pyramid-Head
03-05-2003, 09:11 PM
PS! I also reinstalled and reset my comp!

sematriclen
03-06-2003, 05:47 AM
well about the bevels i had that prob look in your view/show/show curves if that isnt ticked then tick it and with the glass did u make it into a detail brush???

Pyramid-Head
03-06-2003, 03:40 PM
OMG THANKS!!!!!

1st of all I didn't see the view/show/show but I did see a lot of other stuff. I toyed with it and I turned off my filters!! Now I can see clips! (I had to put a clip on only when I was absolutly sure I was gonna put it there!) I can now see the names of the things and all kinds of stuff! (including archs and bevels) Thanks so much!