PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac
03-09-2003, 11:17 AM
[This looks like a good, fresh RPG forum. It also has more RPG'ers than XWA or RSN, so, here's a new one from me]

Rules:
Post your character bio in first post
No killings in one post [So you can't say "A shoots B dead", if B is not your character. You can say, however "A shoots AT B"]
No controlling other people's characters.
No godmoding.
No jedi/sith.
Nothing major beyond SW canon.

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

During the Galactic Civil war, rumours grew of a great stash of valuable Ebonite ore on the planet Inthenkar. This is the story of a group of people who would journey into the planet's ancient core in search of wealth and glory...and find much worse...

My Character:

Name:Merten Ijo.
Race: Alderanian
Bio: A grizzled glory-hunting mercenary, Ijo has decided to try his hand at adventuring. He is resentful of the empire, but has no major loyalty to anyone.

-----------------------------

[A Coruscant Cantina]

*Ijo sits at a table. He hopes that people will answer his holoadd he left on the smuggling network and meet him here.*

jokemaster
03-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Name: Cosmo Renfro
Bio: a mercenary made famous by having the right connections with the right people. Has a reputation for not lying about what the job is about and is used by many to hire more people
------------
*renfro approaches Ijo*
Renfro: You the guy looking for a job?

Deac
03-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Ijo: No, I'm the guy who is looking for help with one. Did you see my add?

jokemaster
03-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Renfro: well, I was hoping to grab a few men before seeing you, but now that i'm here, where exactly is the mine?

Deac
03-11-2003, 02:51 PM
Ijo: I can't tell you unless you're in. I don't want MORE competition.

RandomMonkey
03-11-2003, 04:25 PM
name-Gara'thorn
speciece-Turned Youzhang Vong
age-235
bio-Gara'thorn or thorn for short was a youzhang vong who left there race although keeping man of their ways, he is one of the best assasins in the outer rim who is driven only by glory for himself.

jokemaster
03-11-2003, 06:21 PM
Renfro: alright then, I'm in. Do we need any equipment?

Redwing
03-12-2003, 03:22 AM
((Nothing major beyond SW canon.
Guess Termand Rwos is out then ;)))

Name: Jalil Kress
Race: Human
Bio: A clever, self-centered mercernary. Rather famous for taking ridiculous risks and surviving. He likes the Empire for the sole reason that their presence makes his job more "interesting". Although good at gaining other's trusts when he wants to, he is really loyal to no one but himself.

----------

*Jalil enters the cantina and looks around for the face from the hoload. He spots Ijo and reconsiders approaching him as he sees the other man talking to him. Instead he orders a drink and sits at a nearby table, close enough to eavesdrop*

KOTOR*KAMA
03-13-2003, 01:39 PM
haha man i like rpg this one is cool i like:confused: :p :D :rolleyes:

Deac
03-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Ijo: I'm hoping for some more. But here's the plan. We go there...we find the treasure, we get out. We also

*Another man enters the cantina. He is a well dressed man carrying a custom pistol*

Johnis: Ijo...need some pack rats to do your dirty work? I'll find the mines before you ever do...but I can't stay now. Have to get going. The treasure won't find itself...

*He leaves*

Ijo: ...Have to move faster than him!

jokemaster
03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
Renfro: Should I take Rockhound along?

RandomMonkey
03-13-2003, 09:20 PM
All of a sudden the lights go out!!
when they come back on a message is scrawled out on the wall in blood
all wilol stay away from the mine if they do not wish to suffer like this
Below the text lay a body mangled

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 02:37 PM
Renfro: I guess he's not our only problem

Deac
03-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Ijo: Yes...there are...cultists...I kinda forgot to mention that. "But hokey religions and ancient weapons ain't no match for a good blaster at your side." So, it looks like we'd best get moving.

jokemaster
03-14-2003, 02:48 PM
Renfro: yeah, let me pick something up though, where do I meet you?

Redwing
03-14-2003, 11:21 PM
*Jalil gets up and walks up behind Ijo*

Jalil: Hello. Jalil Kress, mercenary, at your service. I saw your hoload.

Deac
03-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Ijo: I take it you're already in. Good! We haven't much time. Renfro, get it, then meet us at docking bay 657. We have to move.

*Leaves the Cantina*

jokemaster
03-15-2003, 11:07 AM
*goes to pick up Rockhound*

Redwing
03-16-2003, 10:27 PM
*Jalil, taken aback, watches Ijo leave*

Jalil: Uhh...alright then. *hurridly follows Ijo*

Captain Wilson
03-19-2003, 05:51 PM
Name : kalidor
Bio: A shifty bounty hunter with little known history except he has a grudge against a man called inventus, But other then nothing is known.

*gets up from table after listing to the words said by Ijo, Pulls a hevey cloak on and walks out the bar towards docking bay 657 with a small smile drawn on his face*

Deac
03-20-2003, 05:26 PM
*Ijo looks behind him*

Ijo: Do you think he's following us?

Captain Wilson
03-20-2003, 05:38 PM
* seeing Ijo turn, Kalidor rolls off a smirk and quickins hes pace untill he is level with Ijo*

Kalidor: you the guy from the holoadd?

Captain Wilson
03-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Kalidor:cause i need passage to Inthenkar. I'll work for passage

Deac
03-22-2003, 02:25 PM
"Yeah, I'm the guy from the Add. And, if you need only passage, go somewhere else. But if you want a share of the booty, then come with us."

Captain Wilson
03-22-2003, 04:16 PM
Kalidor: what percent do i get of the loot?

Kuuki
03-23-2003, 02:26 PM
*A man sitting across the room, sitting by himself watching the conversation from the corner of his eye. He holds a small device, which is being used for recording the conversation. At the same time he whispers into his palm, which has an implanted commnicator...*

???: "Yes commander, I'm recording it... They are leaving, they will go to a certain docking bay... Yes, commander, I shall follow them... Oh, You want me to black op? I understand..."

*The Man gets up, pays for his tab, and leaves going to the docking bay...*

Deac
03-23-2003, 02:31 PM
"Well, we split it even ways. There's quite a lot to go around. Dead members families are compensated."

Kuuki
03-23-2003, 02:47 PM
*The Man catches up with Ijo.*

???: "Hello there. I heard about the Job opertunity. And I really need a job right now. My name is Jutrok, Micheal Jutrok." *Offers to shake hands.*

Redwing
03-24-2003, 12:18 AM
Jalil: Dead member's families? *mutters* Gee, he's optomistic...

Captain Wilson
03-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Kalidor:fine im in, but no funny stuff. And if you find a man Inventus leave him for me

Deac
03-24-2003, 02:04 PM
*The party reach the docking bay doors*

"Right... if we're all in...including you *gestures at Jutrok* then we go in. There's no turning back from here. So Kalidor, you have to know we're not chasing any vendetta's but mine. To get to the mine before that guy from the bar. If you're in, follow me."

*Enters docking bay*

RandomMonkey
03-24-2003, 04:08 PM
Looking down a passage deep in the mine...
*Robed Figures danicing around pit of lava*
"Blood For the blood god!!!! BLood FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
A small wodland animal is thrown into the flame (a creature much like a squirrrel) and comes out with a flaming tail and flaming eyes sreeching "blood for the blood god"!!!

Kuuki
03-24-2003, 07:36 PM
*Follows Ijo*

Jutrok: "Thanks! This job can really put me out of the hole that im in you say?"

jokemaster
03-25-2003, 03:06 PM
*arrives at docking bay carrying a drill-like machine*
Renfro: who are the new guys?

Redwing
03-26-2003, 02:42 AM
Jalil: I'm Jalil Kress, mercenary. And you?

Captain Wilson
03-26-2003, 02:45 PM
*kalidor turns glamces at renfro and walks into the docking bay without a word*

Deac
03-28-2003, 02:50 PM
Ijo: Just call me Ijo. Done a bit of this, a bit of that. Mostly historical stuff. Now, we need to lift off.

*Boards Corellian Blockade Runner. Ijo moves to the Bridge and places a disk into the player. Suddenly loud music blasts it's way over the ship's intercom*

Heh. Dismembered Ewok. For a band with a sith lord for a lead singer, this ain't bad...[ Anyone who knows WHO?]:D

jokemaster
03-28-2003, 07:42 PM
*before boarding ship*
Renfro: Cosmo renfro. I guess this is it.
*boards ship*

Redwing
03-29-2003, 09:46 PM
((LOL :D ;) :p))

Jalil: Dismembered Ewok aye? Probably named from its effects on small animals. Can you turn it down, please? No cut of treasure is worth this...

jokemaster
03-29-2003, 10:28 PM
Renfro: Small animals? this should be called Dismembered Wookie, or to be more precise Dismembered Guy Who turned this music on in front of the Wookie.

Kuuki
03-30-2003, 11:20 AM
((c7.5? :D))

*Jutrok goes into the maintenance room and takes out a tool box with his left arm, while his right arm twitches every few seconds.*

Jutrok: "Damn arm..." *comm into bridge.* "I'm barrowing some tools. I have a little twitch in my arm I need to fix."

Deac
03-31-2003, 02:00 PM
[Nope! None of you got it! I was in fact SYRNL DARKSTAR!]

Ijo: Fine!

*Rolls eyes and turns it down as ship lifts off*

Kuuki
03-31-2003, 06:44 PM
Jutrok: "Hey I like that song!" ((:p))

*Jutrok goes into an empty lounge room. He sets the Tool box on the table. He takes off his coat and shirt to show under his shirt, was a good portion of cyborgnetics under artifcal skin layers. He disconnects his arm which a 'powerdown' sound is made. Jutrok takes out some tools, to 'detach' certain layers, then uses other tools to fix his twitching problems.*

Jutrok: "That should do it."

*Jutrok reattaches the arm, but not the layers of skin, to make sure the adjustments were correct. He moves the arm in different directions making sure everything was in working order. Satisfied, he reattaches the artifical layers, then pulls back on his shirt, then puts on the coat again, covering the 'artifical' portions of his body.*

Redwing
04-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Jalil: So where are we going?

Deac
04-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Ijo: Inthenkar, where the mines are. We'll land at the spaceport on the near side of the planet. Make sure you pick you rweapons from the hold, it could turn violent.

Kuuki
04-10-2003, 04:04 PM
((you should post more on your own rpg's often :P))

Jutrok: "Good enough for me. In anycase it least it won't be boring." 'And maybe I'll get rid of my target during any crossfire, the confusion. Yes, that situation would be the prefect time.'

*Jutrok looks on his arm, thinking about how he will make his kill...*

Captain Wilson
04-11-2003, 03:09 PM
*Kaildor grins at the sound of violance
Kalidor:(chuckeling) fun for all the family

*Laughing, goes to findhis prefered weapon of choice, The now groiwing laugh echoing round the ship*

Deac
04-12-2003, 10:57 AM
Ijo: Where ever did we get you from?

*Shakes head as he decides what weapons to take*

Captain Wilson
04-12-2003, 01:53 PM
kaildor returns with a slilenced sniper rifle slung over bck, 2 holsted,bladed pistols on either leg and one very long sword

Kaildor: when do we land?

Redwing
04-12-2003, 09:21 PM
*Jalil looks around at all the weapons, unable to decide which one to take. A particular trait of his was that when the situation wasn't life or death, he was very bad at making decisions*

jokemaster
04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
*picks up a blaster, checking balance and putting it in his hoilster, drawing it and putting it back again. Finally he tries aiming and puts it in his hoilster satisfied*

Deac
04-13-2003, 02:45 PM
*Grabs an Imperial Repeater with undermounted grenade launcher and a personal Ion Blaster*

Ijo: We should arrive shortly...

Captain Wilson
04-13-2003, 02:52 PM
Kaildor: Great, fun time for me. Get ready
*draw his sword one handed and a bladed pistol in the other*

Kuuki
04-13-2003, 04:23 PM
*Jurtok makes it to the amory. He picks up a snipe rifle and a rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "Interesting..."

*Jutrok removes the scope from the snipe rifle, and jerry-rigs it on the rail detonator/gun.*

Jutrok: "There. That should do it. these things are accurate enough, but I dont like the sights on em. The scope should do just fine..."

jokemaster
04-13-2003, 06:36 PM
*grabs a stormtrooper rifle and attaches his own scope to it*

Redwing
04-14-2003, 01:07 AM
*Jalil gives up and grabs the biggest weapon there, a rocket launcher. After seeing the number of shots he had, he winces and picks up several blasters and clips them to his waist. He proceeds to strap the rocket launcher and sets it up around his shoulders. By the time he's finished loading up he looks like a walking arsenal, and it looked incredible that his legs could even support him.*

Jalil: *grins* Shall we go?

Deac
04-14-2003, 10:53 AM
*The blockade runner lands and Ijo steps out*

Ijo: Remember where we parked!

Kuuki
04-14-2003, 11:00 AM
*Jutrok walks out clamly, holding the gun he choosed.*

Jutrok: "Okay, show us where to go..."

jokemaster
04-14-2003, 05:55 PM
Renfro: Sure, lot I
*points at spike shaped like an I*

Captain Wilson
04-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Kaildor steps out and slings the rifel over his sholder.
Kaildor: give me the mine corridnates, i have a little past history i need to clean up. Ill catch you up.

whitedragon
04-14-2003, 10:10 PM
hey guys cool story. can i join in? i dont want to if its going to mess with your storys

Captain Wilson
04-14-2003, 10:13 PM
(go on let him join deac hes a cool writer :D)(do it or i kill u at school ;) )

Kuuki
04-15-2003, 12:07 AM
((Read the rules. create the character (which seems like at this time it would be best to fit in a bad guy. But you better best PM Deac about that first ^_~) and post the bio in your post ^_^))

Deac
04-15-2003, 05:25 PM
[Sure whitedragon can join. Just have him meet us at the mine entrance]

Ijo: I said no vendettas. Just ask around, and they'll tell you the location on the entrance. That's been explored tons of times, it's the secret inner temples we're looking for...

whitedragon
04-15-2003, 07:55 PM
thanks im going to start off with an intro story. its kindof long so bear with me

name: john clark

race: human

bio: a bounty hunter that not many people have heard of but not because he isent good. its because he likes to keep a low profile. he is called the "cloked hunter" because of the black cloke he wares over his normal cloths.

coruscant:
"well, well, well what have we here" a very large human man walked over to a man in a cloke who was sitting at a table at the corner of a bar minding his own busness. "you sitting at my table, buddey and i dont like that" the man said. john redhammer stayed silent, not even paying attention to him. "hey did you hear me. i said_" john suddenly kicked the man in the face. then got up and punched him in the nose, breaking it. the large man fell like a ton of bricks clutching his nose. john pulled back his hood revealing his face. "do you know what the bounty is on you?" john said smileing. "400,000 credits, but i wouldent even put half that bounty on such a small time crook as yourself." the large man pulled a knife but before he could lunge john grabed the blade and broke it off. "a small time crook with such cheep wepons too. what is this made out of? plastic?" john got up and kicked the man again knocking him out cold. john got out a commlink and turned it to a certian freequency. "hello jaro. i have your bounty right here. just transfer the funds to my account. bye" john was about to walk out but a small man with tatoos all over his face stoped him. "that was quite impressive. to tell you the truth, i thought that man would kill you" the small man said. john looked down at him "your point" "my point is mr redhammer that i have a job for you, with very great rewards." "you must have payed a price to get my name" "yes your friend asa told me. now how about my offer" "good ol asa. cant seem to keep himself out of my affairs. thanks for the offer but i must decline." "but i was told you never turn down a job." "you must have not payed enough money then. goodbye." "wait. will you at least tell me why you wont take my offer." "well it because i have just ran out of supplys. you know, wepons, medical supplys. stuff like that. and to top it off i dont have too much money" "this is a simple problem. what if i told you that i can get any supplys that you need and you wont have to pay a cent." john looked questioningly at the little creepy man and then smiled "i would say that you have a deal."

"ok so he wants you to kill 5 guys exploreing a mine. dont you think that this job is a bit...odd" asa said. asa was a blue twilek who owned a popular club on coruscant, he was also johns friend and partner. john smiled at the question "how many times have you said that to me." "i know but this still seems strange. by the way, whats going to be your plan of attack for this job." john thought for a while the said "i guess im going to pretend that i want to join their expodition and then capture them one by one." "thats suppriseingly sneeky of you. you never worked like that." "well if you would actually look at the targets profile for one then you would see that these men are no run of the mill, small time thugs. these guys are professionals at what they do and even to take on one of these guys would be extreamly hard so 5 at once would just be suicide." john went into another room, changed his cloths and put on blue jeans, a white tee shirt, a leather jacket and fingerless gloves. he walked out and put on his cloke. he turned to asa and said "and like you said, theres something strrange about this job. so i wont do anything untill i learn more." john put on his hood and went out the door.

"inthenkar. what a depressing planet" john had landed afew minuts ago and was now in search of his targets. "this is going to be a challenge" john thought

Kuuki
04-15-2003, 11:11 PM
((No offence, but have you ever RPGed?))

whitedragon
04-15-2003, 11:23 PM
OOC: is it bad. i do RPG but i like to put it into story form. plus this is kindof an intro story. should i change it

Redwing
04-17-2003, 06:57 AM
((Hold, hold, hold. No fighting, please, or I pull out the mod stick. Or hammer. Or fluffy bunny. Whatever I'm s'posed to have :xp:

Whitedragon: I think what Scar...I mean "Kookee" is trying to say is that your post doesn't look like a normal RPG post. Look round, you'll see what I mean :) And no, it's perfectly fine if you want it that way.

Oh, just a hint: Capital letters sometimes make things easier to understand ;)))

Jalil: Secret inner temples? *tone halfway sarcastic* Sounds spooky. How do you know we'll fare any better than the peeps who came before us?

*looks hard at Ijo* Everyone acted so private on the trip. If we're all gonna be one big happy family, or at least band of treasure hunters, I think we need to open up a little around here. Since you're the fearless leader, I say you go first. What's your story, man?

Kuuki
04-17-2003, 12:21 PM
((I didn't mean anything bad about it. Seriously, but all that jumbled... :freakout: :wornout: ))

*Jutrok slings the gun strap over his shoulder, with the handle just over his left shoulder.*

Deac
04-17-2003, 01:17 PM
Ijo: I've loved ancient treasures since I was born. Been hunting them as soon as I was old enough. Problem is, a lot's already been found. and that creep that traded insults with me at the bar has often beat me to it. But I've finally found it: the entrance to the Temple of Inthenkar. A got it from a dying Mon Calamarian. He told me that he could never find the entrance because he was blinded, so he gave me the map. I knew was going to need a group to get past some of the obstacles. You.

jokemaster
04-17-2003, 04:03 PM
Renfro: Question, does that guy know where the entrance is? or even know you have the map?

Deac
04-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Ijo: Yes. I know exactly where it is. Unfortunatley the map was copied by my arch rival, who is also on his way, which is why we have to beat him to it.

Kuuki
04-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Jutrok: *keeping it short and sweet.* "I'm broke, and my family really needs this money. I was discharged from the Imperal Army a while back. And I tehre was no work around. I can say this is a life saver for me."

whitedragon
04-18-2003, 10:39 PM
(OOC: Sorry that my post look jumbled I just dont bother to check it. Btw is it ok if post like this because I will post the way you want if not, and Ill try to use caps from now on.)

John looked around for awhile ,searching everywhere, untill he saw them all in one spot, he rememberd from their pictures. John walked up to one and said "I heard you guys are looking for help on an expodition to the mines. Mind if i came along?"

Kuuki
04-19-2003, 12:15 AM
Jutrok: *to John* "Ask him..." *Nods head in direction of Ijo* "He's running the show here, as for me, I need to hit the head..."

whitedragon
04-19-2003, 12:43 AM
John turns to Ijo. "Hows it going. Would you happen to have room for a skilled bounty hunter?"

Deac
04-19-2003, 10:36 AM
Ijo: I guess. How did you find out we were coming here? I didn't mention that in the add.

whitedragon
04-19-2003, 12:14 PM
John smild and said "lets just say i have my sources. many people over heard you talking. includeing a good friend of mine."

Redwing
04-20-2003, 03:47 AM
Jalil: Never treasure hunted before, but done just about everything else under the sun. People say I should've ended up in Imperial prison about thirty times over. But things've been quiet lately.. I was just waiting for something exciting to come up, and you came along.

Kuuki
04-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Jutrok: "So that means you've killed people before then. How about for hire? There's a fair 'demand' for those so why haven't you done that?"

Redwing
04-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Jalil: I hate doing what people expect. Besides, who's to say I haven't?

Kuuki
04-23-2003, 04:10 PM
Jutrok: "Just asking..."

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 02:54 PM
Kaildor: "Quit the whinning and lts get to the mines shall we?"

Captain LeChuck
04-28-2003, 03:54 PM
Name: Thrindel Setta

Appearance: None really knows. Many rumours and legends are around Thrindel Setta. Some say he is Boba Fett's brother. Others say that he actually was a Mandalorian. Or is of Mandalorian heritage. None knows for sure.

Weapon: BlasTech EE-3 Rifle and a BlasTech DL-44 sidearm.

Ship: "Vengeance", A vastly modified a well armed ship the same class as Lando Calrissian's ship, the Lady Luck.

http://www.fuerzaimperial.com/vehiculos/aeronaves/ladyluckp.jpg

Outift: A black and red Mandalorian armour, equppied with a jetpack grappling hook and a flamethrower.

Homeworld: Believed to be Mandalore.

Backgroud:

**THE TRUE BACKGROUND OF THRINDEL SETTA**

The man known a Veren Setta was born on Mandalore during the Mandalorian wars. His father was killed in battle and his home destroyed when he was but an infant. His mother managed to escape with him.
She fled to the Mandalorian Commander known as Jaster Mereel. He granted them permission to stay with them.

Years passed and Veren Setta grew. When one day, the enemies of Mandalore attacked the Mandalorians and his entire family was killed. Enraged about the death of his mother Veren Setta forged a mandalorian armour and joined the Mandalore Mercenary Army.

When the Mandalorians lost the war, Veren Setta fled to the distant planet of Alderaan where he met a girl. Her name was Galina Saren. The two married and had a child, Thrindel.

Thrindel and his parents lived happily on Alderaan for 10 years. When one day a man came to their farm. He was dressed in robes and wanted to know if Veren Setta was in. Veren walked out to see who was asking for him. Thrindel was now on his way home from a friend. As he walked around the corner of the house he could see the robed man holding Veren in the air, choking him, while his mother lay crying on the ground. The robed man ignted a lightsaber red as blood and struck down both of his parents and then left.

Being raised the Mandalorian way, he knew that his duty in life was to pick up the Mandalorian Armour his father left behind.
Rumour has it that now, 10 years after his parents death, he still looks for the robed man, but that is not certain...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A ship lands nearby(the one in the bio) and a man outifitted with a Mandalorian Armour walks out. He walks up to the group*

Heading for the Mines? Who's the one they call...*lowers his head to think*...Ijo?

Deac
04-28-2003, 04:35 PM
*Ijo begins to panic, as would anyone who saw Boba Fett*

Ijo: That wan't me who stole those anicent Hutt artifacts, no matter what Gorobba says...

jokemaster
04-28-2003, 08:34 PM
Renfro: I didn't steal them either

Kuuki
04-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Jutrok: "What an interesting turn of events..."

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 08:45 PM
*Kaildor laughs*
Kaildor: "why you mentning (OOC spelt wrong) bobba fett no.."
*turns in mid sentance*
Kaildor: ...w....err...now before you ask i had nothing to do with that shoting at.."
*quickly draws a pistol and ponits it at Setta*
Kaildor: "theres a nice bounty going on your head, fett. Think i might just claim it, Weaons on the floor, NOW!"

jokemaster
04-28-2003, 08:53 PM
greedy bastard's gonna get us all killed

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Kaildor: "weapons down fett, Come on hurry up"

jokemaster
04-28-2003, 09:04 PM
((wilson: Italic text means thinking, just letting you know))

Captain Wilson
04-28-2003, 09:06 PM
((sorry, edit the post i shall))

whitedragon
04-29-2003, 01:29 AM
"well im here 5 minuts and already were haveing fun" john said with a laugh

Redwing
04-29-2003, 08:59 AM
*Only Jalil looks unimpressed*

Jalil: This ain't Boba Fett. It's just a wannabe. *to Thrindel* Who are you?

Kuuki
04-29-2003, 09:34 AM
Jutrok: 'I can't believe I got myself into this bunch of clowns... doodit doodit doodit doo doo doo doo doodit doodit da doo doo' *smirks*

Deac
04-29-2003, 11:49 AM
*Ijo sighs in relief*

Ijo: So...you're not out to kill me. Put your weapon down Kalidor. You wouldn't have been able to take Fett anyway.

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 11:53 AM
*grunts, takes his pistol down but keeps his hand on the holster*
Kaildor: "i could of killed fett, So who are you then, and the thing about your weapons still stands"

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Just then, a beaten and bloody young man staggers past. "Help...Me.." Joe groans.

Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 02:25 PM
I guess we'll have to help this guy.

*Looks around*

Is there a doctor around?

And as for you question...I am Thrindel Setta not Boba Fett. What they say about me, I dont care. Im in for this because I might earn some credit.

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 02:50 PM
*kaildor looks at Thrindel Setta with a glare,then laughs and scratchs the back of his head*
Kaildor: "he he, sorry 'bout that setta. Im Kaildor, bounty hunter, as you have probably guessed from that" *mummbles*"i'll be dammed if any goddammed fett's gonna catch me"
*Kaildor turns to look at the bloody man and draws his pistol and aims*
Kaildor: "dont worry i'm better then a doctor, i'll take away the pain for free"*the last words were said with a chuckle*

Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 03:16 PM
You go ahead, Kaildor. I dont want to waste any time.

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 03:45 PM
"No! Wait! I've got money!" Joe wheezes.

Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 03:48 PM
You got money? That changes it all. C'mon guys, we've go to help this man.

*After a bath in one of those things that Luke bathes in in TESB, Joe is almost fully restored*

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 03:59 PM
*kaildor looks at joe*
Kaildor: "so stranger you said somthing about money..."

Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 04:03 PM
If we saved you for nothing you're going back in the state we found you in.

Redwing
04-29-2003, 04:28 PM
((LeChuck: 'Tis bacta ;)))

Jalil: Before we get into the death threats stage, can we get a little one-oh-one on you? Do you often go stumbling around all beat up asking help of total strangers?

Deac
04-29-2003, 04:44 PM
*Ijo sighs*

Ijo: Look, we have to get going. There's no telling how far Keloq has already got, and he knows the way. Good luck, stranger

*Exits the bacta clinic*

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 04:54 PM
"He doesn't want any? Too bad." *Joe gives everyone 10,000.

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 05:04 PM
*looks at joe*
Kaildor: "ph small fryi wont need you money soon. See ya around stranger"
*follows ijo out*
((if the offer of money is real plz plz plz can i have it:D))

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 06:10 PM
"Can I come with?" Joe asks.

Captain LeChuck
04-29-2003, 06:33 PM
*walks over to Ijo*

*whispers*
This guy is going to cause us a lot of trouble. I can already see it in his face. He's a beginner. He'll either get us or himself killed.

jokemaster
04-29-2003, 06:56 PM
*takes the 10,000 credits*
Renfro: Ask him *motions at the exit, where Ijo went* if you can stay.
*exits bacta clinic*

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 07:37 PM
"Come on! I just gave you 10,000 credits! You can at least bring me! I'm a fair shot!" :mad:

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 07:49 PM
*turns on the way out and looks at joe.*
Kaildor: "You dont get it do you? Thats nothing. in a matter of hours were gonna be the richest men in the galacy! You carn't by your way on!"

Kuuki
04-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Jutrok: "Richest, true. Smartist, not. You don't just openly tell these things to anyone who so happens to walk past. Not to be greedy or anything, but if you value your money I wouldn't envite more people to this little party we have. Remember pie's don't get bigger, just the pieces get smaller..."

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 08:15 PM
*Kaildor Grins*
"Ahhh! but you see if we need to we can steal someone elses pie. One pie wont last for ever. speaking of pie anyone got any food?"

Kuuki
04-29-2003, 08:40 PM
Jutrok: "You mean 'piece of the pie'?" *smiles* "Well, I intend to at least have my helping, nothing more."

joetech3000
04-29-2003, 09:33 PM
"I'll give pie if I can go." *Joe gives pie to everyone.

Captain Wilson
04-29-2003, 09:43 PM
"fine tag along if you must. now excuse me i have pie to eat"
Kaildor follows Ijo munching his pie untill...
"wait a minite! this pie is off!!" *sounds of spitting can be heard*"need water ... water!!"*The running eventaly quitens down

Redwing
04-29-2003, 11:13 PM
Jalil: *aside to the others* C'mon, he's extremely rich, extremely gullible, and extremely eager to please. What's not to like about letting him tag along?

jokemaster
04-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Renfro: He would make good blaster fodder if we need it

Kuuki
04-29-2003, 11:53 PM
((OOS:

Jutrok: "Or a red shirt, but that would only work if this was the Star Trek universe..."

:D))

Jutrok: "I think that was kinda obvious..." *starting to grow impatient* 'This is taking too long...'

whitedragon
04-30-2003, 11:34 AM
"they arent paying much attention to me. this job will go easyer than i planed"

"say do any of you guys know where the nearest blaster shop is?"

joetech3000
04-30-2003, 11:52 AM
"Get me one!" Joe says.

Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 03:36 PM
*Kaildor comes back in still spiting out pieces of off pie*
Kaildor: "we have no time for this!!! im off to catch up with ijo, you coming Jutrok?Jalil?Renfro?John? and as for you"
*points at joe*
"your gonna pay for giving me bad pie"
*Walks out again and runs up after Ijo*

Deac
04-30-2003, 04:48 PM
[OOS: Right, everyone's going to the mines NOW; argue and your character has a nasty accident.]

Ijo: Come on you idiots! I want to be at the mine before nightfall

*Everyone eventually decides to follow. When they finally reach the mine, they see a hole blasted in the mountainside, and an imperial transport parked outside*

Ijo: Damn. What do they want? Looks like they found it though...

Captain Wilson
04-30-2003, 05:07 PM
*see's the imperial transport*
kaildor damm him hes already here with help"
*turns on joe*
Kaildor: "this is your fault, we had to help you had to waste our time!!"
*Draws his pistol and fires muilpte shots at joes head then turns not caring about joes'health',draws his sword and runs to the mine*
Kaildor "Damm you Inventus!!"
*Dissapers from view. shouts, screams and manic laughter can now be heard , a dying stoom trooper trys to run out of the mine entrance but is killed when kaildors sword runs him through. Blaster fire can also be heard.*

whitedragon
04-30-2003, 06:17 PM
John takes out his blaster rifel under his cloke and runs after kaildor.

jokemaster
04-30-2003, 08:49 PM
*Renfro follows Ijo into the mine*

Redwing
05-01-2003, 05:22 AM
Jalil: Imperials. *Pats rocket launcher* Looks like we get some action early.

Captain LeChuck
05-01-2003, 10:31 AM
*Runs into the mine and shoots four Stormtroopers right between the eyes*

joetech3000
05-01-2003, 11:50 AM
But Joe dodged the shots and ran in and attacked the guys with his lightsaber.:slsaber:

Captain LeChuck
05-01-2003, 01:41 PM
(OOC: joetech3000, read the rules Originally posted by Deac
[B][This looks like a good, fresh RPG forum. It also has more RPG'ers than XWA or RSN, so, here's a new one from me]

Rules:
Post your character bio in first post
No killings in one post [So you can't say "A shoots B dead", if B is not your character. You can say, however "A shoots AT B"]
No controlling other people's characters.
No godmoding.
No jedi/sith.
Nothing major beyond SW canon.

)

Heh, Imperial Rookies...

*blasts two more*

Deac
05-01-2003, 04:34 PM
[Cut it out BOTH of you.]

*Ijo ducks behind a rock and starts firing*

Ijo: This reeks of Quellok...

Captain LeChuck
05-01-2003, 05:34 PM
*A stormtrooper shoots his weapon out of his hand*

Damn!

*Activates Jetpack and takes cover behind a rock formation, takes out his DL-44*

jokemaster
05-01-2003, 08:23 PM
*jumps behind a rock next to Ijo's
Renfro: He'd tip off the authorities?

Kuuki
05-01-2003, 08:32 PM
*Jutrok whom purposely left the group for a moment, was perched on a rock formation above the stormtroopers, aiming the rail detonator at them.*

Jutrok: *Almsot to himself, but not load enough that anybody can hear* "Peeons, why did they have to come, they just don't get it through their small minds..."

*Jutrok fires a rail within a group of stormtroopers huddled behind an aformitable defence agenst the main group. Jutrok then detonates the rail, killing the troopers...*

Jutrok: *yelling down to Ijo* "If we capture that transport, we can hull more 'cargo'."

Captain Wilson
05-01-2003, 09:19 PM
*Kaildor looks round the entrance to the mine. He is surrounded by bodys of storm troopers, In front of him a huge sargohpgous nearly 6 times his size stands with a crack running down its lid, and a faint growling can be heard from inside but only if it is concentered on. Kaildor has a chunk of skin missing from his left temple and another from his chest. A small glint can be seen even in the poor light of the mines entrance from the wounds. They havnt even seemed to register on kaildor face. He is covered in blood mostly not his and his sword seems to glow strangly. He picks up a com link from a dead storm trooper*

Deac
05-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Ijo: Probably!

*Fires a grenade. It hits the wall and opens up the entrance to the mines*

That's what we want...

Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 08:51 PM
*hears an expolsion out side. kaildor runs out and sees Ijo creating his own entrance. A Crreaking sound echos out the cave.Kaildor Looks back into the storm troopers hole and sees somthing huge in the darkness*
Kaildor: "what the hell...?"

jokemaster
05-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Renfro: you go, i'll cover you.
*renfro raises his rifle above the rock and fires at the general direction of the imperials*

Captain Wilson
05-02-2003, 11:19 PM
*Peering into the darkness, Kaildor is suddanly hit by a huge bandged arm and is sent flying 20 meters or so back into a rock. The skin of his left cheak had been completly ripped off showing a blood covered metel jaw. From his other wounds, circuts and metel bones could be seen in the better light. Kaildor stood, blood flowing from a head wound a the base of his skull. Drawing his blasters fired into the darkness as a huge mummy like figure pounded out, smashing rock face out of its way to get free. The blaster shots did nothing more then anger the creature. Covering the ground between its self and kaildor remarkably quickly. It brought its foot down crushing the blood splatred rock that had up untill recently sorppered (spelt wrong) kaildor. Kaildor was lucker then said rock and manged to jump out the way, grazing his leg drawing yet more blood and reveling more metel parts.

Kaildor: "(muttering) i see what he ment by ancient weapons...
(shouting) a little help here??"

(( if you havent gussed what kaildor is yet even with all the hints, SHAME ON YOU!!! :p ))

Kuuki
05-02-2003, 11:25 PM
*Out of sight of the others, Jutrok jumps down from his perch silently...*

Jutrok: *hearing blaster fire from with in Ijo's 'enterence'* "Sounds like trouble, good, they'd be distracted then..."

Deac
05-03-2003, 06:10 PM
*Ijo begins to riddle the guardian full of bullets. A smile spreads across his face*

Ijo: Get him outta there!

Captain Wilson
05-03-2003, 10:19 PM
*Seeing bullits distracting the monster, Kaildor lept at it, jumping on to the base of its back and climbing up to its head. as The creature begins to become aware of the thing on its back it begins tharshing at it trying to dislodge it. Kaildor hung on to the musty bandages hanging round it. Hosting imself uphe wrapped his legs around the things neck and taking his now bright blade he swung, taking off the topp half of the head. The thing still did not go down, but now it moved slower and far less accrutely. Lifting his sword high above his head and drove it in to the creatues bleeding half brain. As the thing begain to fall , Kaildor relised just how high he was... 31.4 feet and falling 29.4 feet and falling 19.9 feet and falling 9 foot and falling 0.34 foott and falling. His last thought before he hit the ground wasawww cra.. . With a thud he slipped into uncoincsness.

Kuuki
05-03-2003, 11:48 PM
*Jutrok goes up the unconscious Kaildor.*

Jutrok: "Well its a good thing he's resorceful..."

*Jutrok picks Kaildor up, and throwshim over his right shoulder.*

Jutrok: "I'll put him in that Imperial ship, for now... I suddjest we coordenate ourselves by using short band comm systems, incase any of us gets into any snags like what just happened..."

Deac
05-04-2003, 03:18 PM
*Ijo runs to the empty ship*

Ijo: We have some here. Everyone take one! Put Kalidor on the med bed! Now!

*Blaster fire can still be heard in the distance*

Ijo: I'm goin back out there!

*Goes back out there*

Kuuki
05-04-2003, 05:20 PM
*Jutrok lowers the unconscious Kaildor down on a med bed.*

Jutrok: "Ijo, calm down. He'll be fine, it's only minor. I'm not even sure it'll even be a minor concussion... Leave him with a note and a comm in his pocket. Someone should pilot this shuttle somewhere safe, and considering where you parked your ship, you do that too..."

whitedragon
05-05-2003, 12:24 AM
OOC:im going to be gone for a week or two so could you guys take over for my character. i give you permission to use him but just dont kill him

Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Kaldor slowly and painfully opens his eyes" enng..what the hell happened...have i been out long...any bones broken?"

Kuuki
05-05-2003, 10:15 PM
Jutrok: *to an already bandaged up kaildor* "Just as I thought, those cyborgnetic enhancements he has also help his biologics heal a little faster... Kid, you gave what ever that was a good fight."

Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 10:39 PM
Kaidor: "(grining) thanks" *stand slowly as his processers admister Morphine* "but dont call me kid"

Kuuki
05-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Jutrok: "Give yourself a minute or two before you stand..." *grins, then gives a small 'heh'* "Kid."

Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 10:49 PM
*his processor dulling the pain kaildor looked at Jutrok violantly*
Kaildor: "I'LL be fine.. you on the other hand wont be, IF you call me kid again"
*asking the group in genral*
Kaildor: "anyone get my sword?"

Kuuki
05-05-2003, 10:55 PM
Jutrok: "I doubt you'd want to challenge me, espcally after that fight you had, and yes I have your sword..."

*Pulls out the sword inside the sheath that belonged to it.*

Jutrok: "It was slightly dull, I sharpened it a little for you."

Captain Wilson
05-05-2003, 10:59 PM
*Smiles as he takes his sword*
Kaildor: youd be supprised..."

Kuuki
05-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Jutrok: "I know my weaponry." *pauses for a sec* "I owned a rather profitable classical weaponry smithing business. Nothings never sharp enough..."

whitedragon
05-05-2003, 11:07 PM
OOC: im back (short huh)

In the commotion John went into the mines and began to look for anything that mite tell Him what mite be in here that his clients dont want the explorers to find. While he was going down He saw a faint glow in the cave as if from a fire. As He went further a wisper was heard through the cave, it sounded like a chant. The chant suddenly grew so loud that John had to cover his ears. A terrable pain shot through Johns entire body. He fell to His knees clutching His ears. Even though the chant was in another language John knew what it said. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" Johns ears, nose, and even eyes began to bleed. John screamed in agoney. He wanted to run but couldent. John felt that if the pain dident stop He would die, but just when He couldent take anymore It all stoped. John took His hands off his ears and fainted.

Deac
05-06-2003, 04:40 PM
*Ijo finds John unconscious and wakes him up*

Ijo: We're at the door to the Temple of Inthenkar. There are worse things than Imperials down there... be careful and don't travel alone.

whitedragon
05-06-2003, 07:54 PM
John opend his eyes. He had a throbing head ache. John got out a cloth and wiped the blood from his face. "where should we be going?"

Redwing
05-07-2003, 10:58 PM
((Sorry, was unable to post for a few days.))

*Jalil hurries up to catch up with the group* Sorry, I was looking for that odd guy Joe. Did I miss anything?

jokemaster
05-07-2003, 11:01 PM
Renfro: No, not much. Just just a fight with a monster, Kalidor passed out and John is missing.

Deac
05-08-2003, 04:39 PM
Ijo: Everybody get here now...we're going in...

*Ijo looks up at the foreboding entrance*

jokemaster
05-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Renfro: OK, i guess this wins wierdest entrance.

Redwing
05-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Jalil: I think it leans more towards "Most Foreboding". A monster? You should have called me. I feel left out now.

Captain Wilson
05-09-2003, 02:31 PM
*walking out of the ship*
Kaildor: "dont, there will be worse things, i guess.."
*tearing bandages off,showing the cuts and wounds showing his cybernetic frame*
Kaildor: "damm things itch"

Deac
05-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Ijo: In we go...

*Ijo moves toward the entrance, noticing a chequered floor pattern. He drops a rock on one of them, and watches as it falls through*

Holo proj! Step on white squares only!

Kuuki
05-09-2003, 09:16 PM
Jutrok: "Good enough for me..."

*Jutrok eyes the floor at the white tile. He pulls out the rail detonator, then disables the launching of the explosive rails, and fires at a tile...*

Redwing
05-11-2003, 06:07 AM
Jalil: Hey! How are we supposed to step on the white squares if you rail all of them?!

jokemaster
05-11-2003, 02:22 PM
Refro: Don't worry, they're making it seem as if though there's no floor so we'll get scared and run out saying... there's a floor, there's a floor.
*takes out a coin and drops it, waiting for it to hit ground, waiting, and waiting and waiting.*
Renfro: OH **** THERE'S NO FLOOR HERE! Damn, looks like we'll have to do it the white tiles way

Kuuki
05-11-2003, 04:31 PM
Jutrok: "If your noticing that I'm making sure that Ijo's theory works. Why let someone die thinking to do something obvious..."

Captain Wilson
05-11-2003, 04:42 PM
*Kaildor slowly put a foot,on to a white till*
Kaildor: "feels solid enopgh"((spelt wrong,god i need to learn to spell better))

Kuuki
05-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Jutrok: "Good enough for me..."

Deac
05-12-2003, 05:41 PM
*Ijo calmly walks across the white tiles, until at the end...*

Ijo: They rotate when you don't step on them! Be careful! Jump to the end if you can

*Waits...puts foot down. Repeats until he's on the other side*

whitedragon
05-12-2003, 06:52 PM
"oh come on guys dont be so whussy lets go." john jumps from tile to tile. he slips on one and falls but he grabs onto the tile. "mabey i shouldent have taken this so lightly."

jokemaster
05-12-2003, 08:32 PM
*Renfro finishes crossing*
Renfro: Be careful with the diagonal marked, there may be something wrong with them.

Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 09:35 PM
Kaildor jumps onto a diganol marked tile that begains to crumble
Kailor: Awww cra..."
Seeing the only route open to him is one only of dignol white tile kaildor has to jump very quickly.
Kaildor: "yes the last one, im fin..."
The tile crumbles prematuly just as kaildor is jumping, giving him very little to push against. He manges to just make it to the other side, well one hand does ,leaving kaildor dangling over the side of the never ending drop

Kuuki
05-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Jutrok: "Fine with me, but I was only looking out of the other people."

*Jutrok eyes the fake floor, then walks with almsot ease over to the other side.*

Captain Wilson
05-12-2003, 09:40 PM
*draging himself up kaildor dusts himself down*
Kaildor: "why do things like that always happen to me? of all the god damm routes the bloody processor chosess's that one. Typical"

jokemaster
05-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Renfro: And people ask why there aren't so many cyborgs left

Kuuki
05-12-2003, 11:22 PM
Jutrok: "You could have that processor changed..."

Captain Wilson
05-13-2003, 02:15 PM
Turning to Jutrok
Kaildor: You can change it??, Where, tell me, TELL ME !

Deac
05-13-2003, 03:21 PM
Ijo: Well, I did hear about some clinic where some noble...nevermind... come on.

Kuuki
05-13-2003, 07:48 PM
Jutrok: "Well I can basically say is that you have to find the right place, and the right color of money. Well what do you know, the job were doing, should cover one of those two things."

Captain Wilson
05-14-2003, 09:45 PM
Kaildor: "I've been looking for the righ place for longer then i want to remember,damm"
*walks on*

Kuuki
05-15-2003, 12:56 AM
Jutrok: "Then I sudjest you to relax due to that problem most likey to be released from your shoulders..."

jokemaster
05-15-2003, 01:02 AM
*Renfro reaches a sign in front of a narrow staircase and reads it*
Renfro: Only those whose heart is as pure as this water can defeat the blood god.
*Looks at water half full of dirt*
Renfro: Guess that's us then.
*Renfro walks down the steps with no problem*
Renfro: Only one who's heart is half-pure can defeat the blood god, and only a man whose a$$ is narrow can walk down these steps, and if mine is such an a$$ then i shall do it.

Redwing
05-15-2003, 12:27 PM
Jalil: Blood god? Great.

Deac
05-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Ijo: Pay it no heed.

*Ijo puts on a pair of gloves and begins to manuever down the stairs*

Kuuki
05-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Jutrok: "Very picular..."

*Jutrok looks at the glass, then he rubs the side of the rim.*

Jutrok: 'Old and dirty with time... I don't like this.'

Redwing
05-17-2003, 06:17 PM
*Jalil hefts his missile launcher and follows the others*

Deac
05-21-2003, 04:55 PM
*Ijo finds himself at the bottom of the stairs, with a squad of stormtroopers securing an exit, their backs turned. He loads his rifle*

Ijo: Figures...

Deac
06-04-2003, 04:31 PM
*Ijo fires a grenade at the stormtroopers and begins firing. His shots are confounded, however, when several axes begin to swing in front of him*

Ijo: Shoulda been a doctor

Redwing
06-04-2003, 10:34 PM
*Jalil aims his missile launcher and fires. The axes are blown away, the fragments smashing into the stormtroopers*

Jalil: Doctor? Hah!

Kuuki
06-04-2003, 11:44 PM
*Jutrok come sup from behind the two, and fires a rail detonator into a backside of a stormtrooper, whom falls. Jutrok cockingly detonates the rail, obviously killing the stormtrooper and a few of his freinds...*

Jutrok: "Let me guess, you have a horrible signature..." *smiles*

Deac
06-05-2003, 04:45 PM
Ijo: What?

*Fires some more*

Kuuki
06-10-2003, 11:52 PM
*Jutrok continues to care less of the fight.*

Jutrok: "It was a joke, you know,..." *Fires and dets a rail* "A pun of words, to make one laugh. You said you wanted to be a doctor, but couldn't. So I punned that by asking if you have poor penmenship..."

Deac
06-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Ijo: Huh?

Kuuki
06-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Jutrok: "Err, nevermind... How meny troopers were back there?"

jokemaster
06-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Renfro: If you want to go back and count, be my guest

Captain Wilson
06-11-2003, 10:01 PM
14. This processcers good for something.

Deac
06-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Ijo: They'll be more.

Kuuki
06-12-2003, 11:25 PM
*Jutrok jumps right into incoming fire, strangely to what a usual person would see, that Jutrok has quite exceptional agility then a typical person...*