PDA

View Full Version : Df2?

tyriel
03-12-2003, 08:24 PM
When this is completed are you guys gonna do DF2 & MoTS? Cause that would be cool. Just a thought.:)

I hope its a yes or a maybe!

Tyriel

Ravensroke
03-12-2003, 11:14 PM
There is already a project that is doing that: www.nwo2k.net/df2e

I am a texture artist for both mods.

This project is a lot "poorer" in terms of the number of people that are working on it, since it has not had the benefits of jediknightii.net hosting it and a lucasforums.com forum.

But, we expect to get a demo out there soon (within a month), and we already have a model of Jerec available for download, with the rest coming.

boinga1
03-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Ravensroke
But, we expect to get a demo out there soon (within a month), and we already have a model of Jerec available for download, with the rest coming.

tight. i never player the original df, but i've run through jk a few times, and have really found it more interesting because i have played it. good to hear.

reaper1576
03-26-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ravensroke
There is already a project that is doing that: www.nwo2k.net/df2e

I am a texture artist for both mods.

This project is a lot "poorer" in terms of the number of people that are working on it, since it has not had the benefits of jediknightii.net hosting it and a lucasforums.com forum.

Ravensroke the url has changed
www.nwo2k.net/df2ephp/
or does the old one work still

reaper1576
03-26-2003, 08:44 PM
MOTS was talked about but dont know after the TC is done dont think i will wanna map for a while or anything like that