PDA

View Full Version : Emporers tomb... release date

GregD
03-13-2003, 08:51 AM
So there I go into HMV on a Saturday, lovely day. I say to the counter person "OI COUNTER PERSON WHERES EMPORERS TOMB BECAUSE IT SAYS ITS OUT ON 28/02/03 ON YOUR SITE"

I get a blank expression back, "Erm its now 28/03/03".

Does anyone know the real date of release in the uk?

I've been told 17th of March by some and 28th by some others.

scabb
03-13-2003, 12:25 PM
I think it's still mostly estimated. Game says 28th March for both the Xbox and the PC versions, and June for the PS2 version. I say it's coming out tommorrow, but only in the HMV branch of a town that's a large distance away from you. And Greg, you should always treat the counter-person with respect and dignity. They're very fragile. Sometimes, when I bring CDs back, they start wailing about how the CDs weren't good enough and essentially blaming themselves. I usually have to console them by complementing them on their sleek, spick, and altogether span uniforms.

[edited for sense]

GregD
03-14-2003, 06:32 AM
I wish I had known this before Scabb... only moments later did i realise the mistake I had made. Before I knew it the sales person had jumped down a large escalator taking a large sign saying "PLEASE PAY HERE" with her.

This blocked any remaining people on the escalator from coming up to the second floor games dept. creating a human traffic jam. The Police were called and I made a quick getaway through the fire escape luckily.

GendoTheGreat
03-14-2003, 10:44 PM
You guys don't realize how good you have it. Most sales assistants I come across just punch me in the mouth.

Bob Gnarly
03-17-2003, 07:30 PM
once same thing happend to me and the person told me to leave the store and when i aske why he told me for talking back!?!

GregD
03-18-2003, 09:07 AM
LOL I can't believe that happened to you guys! I would have asked to speak to the manager, he probably would have fired the sales person on the spot.

Mex
03-19-2003, 03:38 PM
I just got the demo for the Xbox. Now I can't wait for the full game!

Bob Gnarly
03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah i played a bit, OMG this is the best TR ever

joesdomain
04-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Anyone know what day in May will Indiana Jones and Emperor's Tomb will be released. I haven't found a date yet.

nd
04-06-2003, 11:20 AM
http://www.lucasarts.com/products/indiana/splash.htm