PDA

View Full Version : I can't join! Help

Sunshine Badass
03-16-2003, 12:41 AM
I can't join The Associates :( ... When I went to the Associates page from SWGalaxies.net and tried to join, it says that the query failed and that there is an error... "Warning: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 3 in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/swgalaxies.net/httpdocs/admin_script/functions.php3 on line 110
Info query failed.

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'and clan_id = 62' at line 1" does anyone know WHAT THE HECK this is all about??? I would love to join the The Associates and follow Setsukos lead in the armed forces... but I am unable!:mad: :mad: :mad: HELP PLEASE I am bewildered.:confused: :eek: :confused:

swediot=)
03-16-2003, 05:53 AM
well this looks to me like an error in the site php script so you should probably report this to juztyn as i doubt there is anything that you can do but if you report it to him then im sure he or someone else will help you :D

the =A= team would be honored to have you fighting the good fight badass :thumbsup:

Wraith 8
03-16-2003, 03:51 PM
well i dont know which one you are.. are you steward ot chiqi on SWG? and are you female or male :p
ill add both :D but if chiqi is female..... set is gonna have competition :p

Jan Gaarni
03-16-2003, 04:09 PM
ill add both :D but if chiqi is female..... set is gonna have competition :p
Uhm, by competition, what exactly do you mean by that? :D

Wraith 8
03-16-2003, 04:26 PM
LOL.. like competition... 2 girls.. who is gonna be the most important one....

that sounds wrong... er...

uhmm.. disregard i said that :p

Gaalgoth
03-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Sounds like war to me.

setsuko
03-16-2003, 05:29 PM
No. I think it will just end with you taking orders from two girls, instead of one! :P

And no, it's not "the =A= team". That's five lashes with the rake, swediot, and you know it! :)

Jan Gaarni
03-16-2003, 05:32 PM
It's not the =A= Team anymore?!? :confused:

setsuko
03-16-2003, 05:39 PM
It never was, has never been, and will never be. Evah! :)

Lord Helmet
03-17-2003, 07:19 PM
damn straight, mr.t errr...i mean o crap...

setsuko
03-18-2003, 04:52 AM
ROFLMAO

No! You're only making it worse for ourselves! I pity the foo who calls my group the A team! I pity him!

Sunshine Badass
03-22-2003, 02:19 AM
Sorry I havent responded to this but my power was out for three days!!!:( I was buried under 5 feet of snow and I couldnt leave the house... WHAT TORTURE!:rolleyes: I have been following quite a bit of Setsuko's posts and I have not run across Juztyn... Maybe not his forum name? lol... I cry. :( Someone please direct me to Juztyn so I can be recruited and, as Swediot put it..."Fight the good fight..." And Setsuko... It WAS unofficially the =A= Team ;) ... UNOFFICIALY... Please don't lash me...:eek:

Edit: Well I can join now... :p But I dont have an E-Mail address. I believe that WILL be a problem... :( I should be on Galaxies "enough" that you could PM me... But dont go to extra trouble. If you dont want me on The Associates side b/c of this I understand...:( But maybe we could work around it? :confused:

Wraith 8
03-22-2003, 06:42 AM
well Juztyn is not in our PA... Juztyn is the big bad admin of SWGalaxies.net.. and i just been through our authorization and you are added to the big asses list :D

on another note.
http://swgateam.moonfruit.com/
the a-team is already in use :p

Thew Rydur
03-22-2003, 01:53 PM
Damn! They're on Starsider too! I say will still go for it...

*Sees Set coming with rake*

*Runs fast*

setsuko
03-22-2003, 03:17 PM
*looks to the left and right, brandishing her rake*

Where's that rascal?!

Wraith 8
03-22-2003, 03:44 PM
*points to the closet*
I think he is in there :p

setsuko
03-22-2003, 04:04 PM
*throws open the closet door*

Anyone in here wanting to be called =A= team? Huh?! Anyone?!

Jan Gaarni
03-22-2003, 05:33 PM
Sorry, not me. I'm with the Commerce & Transportation group, remember. :)

UnfrozenCaveman
03-24-2003, 11:09 AM
Luckily I have not encountered this problem, I just applied last night! Hopefully, I get in! :)

Wraith 8
03-24-2003, 01:16 PM
it was you :D i was thinking of a hoax :D unfrozen caveman lawyer :D

Sunshine Badass
03-24-2003, 04:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wraith 8
[B]well Juztyn is not in our PA... Juztyn is the big bad admin of SWGalaxies.net.. and i just been through our authorization and you are added to the big asses list :D

So are you adding me to the "List of Big Asses," or the "Big Ass' List?" Because if it's the former...:mad: I may have to just DO something ABOUT it... J/K, but that probably be frowned upon.;)

Anyway, I have not recieved any word whether or not my lack of "Electronic mail" will be a problem or not. I remember something about secure forums, so maybe I would check there for news and events... and what divisions report where... and when.
--Scratches head-- Huh? Where AM I??? I hope I can work this out. You guys all seem orginized and ready to take anything... But something has me. You all seem so innocent!!!:p :D ;)

Suppose I should hide from Setsuko and her fearsome rake at this time.

---Finds a super secret closet and bust out the rations... It's gonna be a while---

swediot=)
03-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by setsuko
No. I think it will just end with you taking orders from two girls, instead of one! :P

And no, it's not "the =A= team". That's five lashes with the rake, swediot, and you know it! :)

NOOOO .....NOOOOOOOO..... AAAAARRGH