PDA

View Full Version : Gundam TC.

-=DarkZero=-
03-23-2003, 01:14 AM
I downloaded the hinu and rx,and got bored rather qucikely trying to play some kind of gundam rip and thought,WHAT THE HELL QUAKE 3 CAN DO IT WHY CAN'T JK2!!!!!
Seriously,we need some kick ass tc's such as gundam I have never had so much fun with the quake 3 mod,but then my cd busted and I have no cash to buy a new one,and Im getting bored with the normal multiplayer on jk2 ;-;.

g-blatt
04-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Amen!

//[DerDochs]\\
04-25-2003, 02:26 PM
I think there should be a tc based on G Gundam
You could have burning gundam as kyle, dark army ms as storm troopers, and master gundam as desann (or something like that)

g-blatt
04-25-2003, 05:09 PM
if it has to be gust one of them, I'd say Gundom Wing, and it should be an mp mod.

topshot
04-26-2003, 08:34 PM
"The 1 Year War" would make a good MP mod for JO, as well as a G Gundam and Gundam Wing mod for SP and MP.

-=DarkZero=-
04-27-2003, 04:24 PM
I'd like to see a gundam wing mod and gundam X
^_^
X is a freaking hard model to make though,and I should be working on cloud and squall right now x.x
Multitasking man! :D
But gundam x would own! ALL!
>.>
<.<

jesseg88
05-02-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Tupac.
I downloaded the hinu and rx,and got bored rather qucikely trying to play some kind of gundam rip and thought,WHAT THE HELL QUAKE 3 CAN DO IT WHY CAN'T JK2!!!!!
Seriously,we need some kick ass tc's such as gundam I have never had so much fun with the quake 3 mod,but then my cd busted and I have no cash to buy a new one,and Im getting bored with the normal multiplayer on jk2 ;-;.
AHHHHH!!! Japanimation!! Scary! Keep it away from me! TC's are ALWAYS cancelled!!!

topshot
05-02-2003, 08:33 PM
jesseg88 wrote:
AHHHHH!!! Japanimation!! Scary! Keep it away from me! TC's are ALWAYS cancelled!!!

Japanimation?!?!? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a racial comment? :confused:

Hekx
05-02-2003, 11:17 PM
You could replace Jan and Kyle with the models.
That's about as far as a TC will get, me thinks. ;)
So far there's loads of TCs planned, and I doubt all of them will eventually be made.