03-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Ok, I'll make this short.

I want to join the Associates.

I plan to be a wookie architect.

What else....I live in Atlanta.

UnfrozenCaveman
03-23-2003, 11:48 PM
*looks up from his game of sabbac with JackRabbit, waves to Altus Thrawn*

Hey, how are you! Like you I'm also interested in joining this fine PA msyelf. I plan on being a ranger but I have not decided with which race I will be. Glad you found your way here!

swediot=)
03-24-2003, 04:14 AM
oh thats 3 wookies guys
*plots plan to take over the =A=*
what no im not doing anything wraithy........ no set....... gal....... HOLY CRAP *runs*

welocme :thumbsup:

Wraith 8
03-24-2003, 06:13 AM
welcome thrall.. under what name are you joining? on SWG.net that is.

*shoots swediot* :D

setsuko
03-24-2003, 06:27 AM
Welcome Altus. As a new member, I'll have the privilege to show you how we deal with swediot when he doesn't behave correctly.

"Hey Kiedo, bring out the rake!"

*a procession of russian-orthodox priests marches in, clad in gold and purple, carrying incense censors and a big red velved pillow, trimmed with gold, with a silver rake on*

"Proceed with the ritual!"

*the priest at the front of the procession, wearing an intricate gold plated mitre chants a short litany, and then picks up the crate. The rest of the procession answers the litany with a deep, monotonous recitation chant. Then, he turns, and hands the rake to setsuko, bowing deeply, chanting the last line of the liturgy, Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae.[

*Slowly, yet with a firm and decided hand, setsuko receives the rake, raises it above her head, and...

setsuko hits swediot:)'s head:
swediot:) takes 36 points of damage.

Take it like a bitch, little man! ;)

Altus_Thrawn
03-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Hi all!

Wraith-I'm not sure what you mean, on starwarsgalaxies.com I am registered as evfields and on swgalaxies.net I am registered as Altus_Thrawn.

Ingame name will hopefully be Tarro Sionit.

Wraith 8
03-24-2003, 01:17 PM
well did you press the join button? :D cause i dont see your name in my to add list :p

swediot=)
03-24-2003, 04:23 PM
ow that really hurt guys *runs off into corner and starts to cry*

Jan Gaarni
03-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Well, to help you out, Altus, here's a direct link to our Main PA section over at SWGalaxies.Net site. :)

The Associates (http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=62)

Just log in, go to Join, and wait till Wraith approves you, which should be the next time he logs on. ;)

If, when you log, in you end up on the PA list, go to page 8 and scroll down to The Associates somewhere halfway down that list.

Gaalgoth
03-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Gets up out of his corner booth and walks over to Altus

Pleasure to meet you. I'm the founder of this establishment, and the co-leader along with Wraith over there. You're welcome to join, just make sure you stay active. Where in atlanta are you from, by the way?

Sunshine Badass
03-25-2003, 05:08 PM
*Knows thet the Super Duper Mega Superior Rake Evasion Shield would come in handy someday... and since Swediot seems to be raked the most... ---Deserving it or not--- he could borrow my Rake Shield.

;) *Holds out shield for Swediot*;)

Good luck, and the "on" switch is here: *Points to "on" switch*

*Feels vulnerable*
*Feels he should behave so as not to get raked*
*Shudders*

Altus_Thrawn
03-28-2003, 06:22 PM
Ok, I clicked the join Associates button on swgalaxies.net

I'll try to be active, I have tons of time on weekends, but during week it is just homework. *hears voice saying "Do or do not. There is no try."*

I am from Sandy Springs.

Thew Rydur
03-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you before, but...

Welcome to the =A=! :D

swediot=)
03-28-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass
*Knows thet the Super Duper Mega Superior Rake Evasion Shield would come in handy someday... and since Swediot seems to be raked the most... ---Deserving it or not--- he could borrow my Rake Shield.

*Feels vulnerable*
*Shudders*

cool so i just press this he PTCHAAOONG cool it glows in the dark :D

Gaalgoth
03-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

*Feels vulnerable*
*Shudders*

I live in decatur, by Emory.