PDA

View Full Version : Frequenting Forums

Jedi Apprentice
03-24-2003, 10:49 PM
What all forums does everyone in here go to beside LF?

My main three right now are--
LF
Bioware
And the newest one: Echo Base.

What about everyone else?

*Looking for a good LOTR forum*

Taos
03-25-2003, 12:01 AM
It's Echo Base and the ones I go to hunt for news on. Homelanfed and IGN RPG and some others. :)

LF is the main one though [duh]. :)

Boba Rhett
03-25-2003, 12:09 AM
the lotr forums at www.theonering.net and www.tolkienonline.com aren't bad.

Darth Simpson
03-25-2003, 01:37 AM
Mostly just forums with good friends. I also visit TheForce.Net Games, although not as much as I used to.

I pretty much stopped going to LF, but I still drop by occasionally.

Treacherous Mercenary
03-25-2003, 05:55 AM
I visit mainly Galactic Battlegrounds and here. I do occassionally sto by JKII forums, but that place is filled with some morons and n00bs, so it's rare for me to post anything there.... I also visit sometimes, Genedit2k...

Uber_Saber
03-25-2003, 10:23 AM
I visit the SWKnight Forum here, and the Bioware Forums and the Starwars. com forums.

Occasionally, the MOO 3 forums too. Although that's gone done since the game was released and so many idiots starting flooding those forums.

Lynk Former
03-25-2003, 11:06 AM
Well besides for LF I only go to one other forum called the C3F (The Crisis Center Community Forums) it's an anime forum... it's my forum lol

dark jedi 8
03-25-2003, 09:29 PM
besides these forums, i sometimes visit the Bioware forums. but not much.

StormHammer
04-16-2003, 06:57 PM
Apart from LF, I was a semi-regular at the official Unreal 2 forums, but after playing the game I've sort of lost interest. I still occasionally visit Runegame.com (I followed that game from start to finish) because they are a good bunch of people over there (mostly). Sometimes beyondunreal.com, and I used to post over at 3dactionplanet and a few others.

I mostly frequent LF now.