PDA

View Full Version : SHAMBALA

jivib
11-22-1999, 10:14 PM
I've asked. Now I will ask again. I've gotten answers..but not the right one. Here's a specific question: HOW do I get into the room that has an "open window" OR is there something else that I am supposed to do? I have made Indy stand in every conceivable position with every weapon and the window...EXCUSE ME...does not shatter (as do others). I can't pull up into the window from the outside. SO, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HERE? I have the bulb..I know that it's supposed to go into the planter and get watered and sunlight from down below this level. I know that you've got the answer. How about sharing it with me?

Jamison
11-22-1999, 11:14 PM
I just shot the window from inside the building and it broke..

Jamison

------------------
"Ahhhh, medicinal herbs."

jivib
11-23-1999, 01:40 AM
That WOULD work...if he'd aim for the window.
I've restarted this level three times.
When I get to the grate window and he talks about the window that's open to the outside...when I pull the gun, he aims for some medicinal herbs on the table in the far corner. He won't aim for the window...I can be standing ANYWHERE. Now what!?!?!?

BlueBoy
11-23-1999, 03:00 AM
Move Indy to the far left side of the grateing, then draw gun turn slowly to the right and he will have a better angle at the window shot and window should shatter all the way out. Try it, it worked for me.