PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Matrix

Jed
03-28-2003, 01:31 AM
Has anyone seen the new magazine ads for this game? I'm going to scan them up tomorrow after school, so just hold on to your seats ^__^

Has anyone seen the article in EGM about the game?

It's pretty fascinating. :)

Taos
03-28-2003, 02:17 AM
I don't know a whole lot about it as I don't want to ruin anything for the upcoming movies......but I will say it's about time that UGO got some cool ads for the fourms. :D

Rogue15
03-28-2003, 02:35 AM
i haven't been keeping up-to-date on it....i read about it a while ago, sounds like an interesting game! atm, i'm looking into Dino Crisis 3, B.C., Fable, and KotOR. =]

Darth Simpson
03-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Haven't followed it at all.

dark jedi 8
03-28-2003, 10:54 PM
the only bit i know is what i read in the march issue of OXM. looks pretty good though.!:)

Taos
03-28-2003, 11:32 PM
*is still waiting to see those ads! :p*

git_sum_stuka
03-29-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Rogue15
i haven't been keeping up-to-date on it....i read about it a while ago, sounds like an interesting game! atm, i'm looking into Dino Crisis 3, B.C., Fable, and KotOR. =] congradulations on your 10000 post rogue 15

Jed
03-29-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Leemu Taos
*is still waiting to see those ads! :p*

Quiet you :p

I cut them out, I've actually got time today, so the next time someone gets off the computer with a scanner, you've got em.

:D

EDIT - Here they are!

Ad 1 (http://jeditwotwenty.tripod.com/scan1.txt) Ad 2 (http://jeditwotwenty.tripod.com/scan2.txt)

Taos
03-29-2003, 09:46 PM
:eek: Whoa, if she's in the game....I think I'll be checking it out! :D

Also, who is that guy? Is he going to be in the movie?

dark jedi 8
03-29-2003, 11:49 PM
the first one is the best!:D cant. stop. looking....:D

Pad
04-01-2003, 02:03 PM
check out its website (http://www.enterthematrixgame.com) for some really nice screenshots and an even better trailer.

btw, did you guys miss me?

Taos
04-01-2003, 09:56 PM
Oh no....look who's back! *runs*

:p YAY!! It's about time you come back! I don't want any excuses...I'm just glad to see you here again! :D

Jedi Apprentice
04-01-2003, 10:35 PM
Why can't they make a game where you can play as Neo?

Is this not possible or something? :confused:

leXX
04-02-2003, 06:51 AM
You guys should really check out the official site. There is a new trailer up that's directed by the Wachowski's themselves. It has new footage of Reloaded in there aswell! Man this game is gonna be so sweet.

www.enterthematrixgame.com

Pad
04-02-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by leXX
Man this game is gonna be so sweet.

i know for sure this is gonne be a sweet game. i only hope it doesnt destroy my pc when i play :D (read specs)

leXX
04-02-2003, 09:37 AM
I don't think the specs are too bad. My PC just had a major upgrade so I'm not worried about specs anymore. :xp: :D

*gloats*

Hannibal
04-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice
Why can't they make a game where you can play as Neo?

Is this not possible or something? :confused:

In the OXMag they said that the Wachowazidliazxclzjklds(sp? :D) brothers said that Neo is to powerful to play. He can fly and alter reality.

I hope they have a code where you can play as him if you finish the game.

Jedi Apprentice
04-02-2003, 06:59 PM
Ahhh, that is a feasible enough reason I guess.

I still don't like parallel games much though. :)

leXX
04-02-2003, 07:27 PM
I'm sure there will be plenty models and skins you can play with once the game community starts. I sincerely hope a Trinity model will be made for the game. :D

Sivy
04-03-2003, 09:02 PM
i heard that the warlfdsfewjfnjkcndjc brothers shot some scenes during the filming of reloaded especially for the game.

is that true?

leXX
04-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Probably. The film and game are connected. There will be a lot of clips from Reloaded in the game and you will be able to go straight from the scene into the action.

dark jedi 8
04-05-2003, 05:14 PM
yeah, the more i read about it, the better it sounds! i'm definately gonna buy it. and i think its pretty good how the movie and game iner-twine like that.:D

Swat
04-13-2003, 12:07 AM
u guys watch dreamcatcher? that's a short film of matrix prelude: the final flight of the osiris (is that how u spell it?)

Ratmjedi
04-13-2003, 05:22 AM
What are the Specs for the game? I want to get but I want to know if I'll get good performace. I just don't want to play the game but I want to actually expierence it with the best graphics and speed that I can get.

I currently have a:

P4 1.6
256 Ram
Geforce 3 Ti 200
Soundblaster Live

I'm hoping to get 512 on my Ram and possible getting a Geforce 4. The only thing that sucks is that I have to order my Ram from Compaq. I can change the card though without any problems.

:lsduel: :duel:

Darth Simpson
04-13-2003, 08:00 AM
Nobody knows the specs. I'd say you'd be fine with that setup though, especially if you go for the extra RAM and the Geforce 4.

Eets
04-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Wow, the CG in the game looks better than the CG in the movie! :rolleyes:

Hannibal
04-14-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Darth Simpson
Nobody knows the specs.

I know the specs for me: XBox.

Darklighter
04-15-2003, 09:44 AM
I'm a bit annoyed you can't play as Neo, that would've been the best:(Or can you?

http://www.enterthematrixgame.com/uk/img/screenshots11.jpg

:eek:

Though it does look amazing anyway:D

Hannibal
04-15-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Darklighter
I'm a bit annoyed you can't play as Neo, that would've been the best:(Or can you?

http://www.enterthematrixgame.com/uk/img/screenshots11.jpg

:eek:

Though it does look amazing anyway:D

Nope no Neo. To powerful. No Trinity. To important to the story line.

Nice signature pic Darkie!!!
:envious groan:

Darklighter
04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal
Nope no Neo. To powerful. No Trinity. To important to the story line.

Well that's still a complete bummer:(They could at least make them both secret characters after completing the game, or something - I don't like Niobe or Ghost:(

Nice signature pic Darkie!!!
:envious groan:

I aim to please...or make jealous...yeah;):D

Hannibal
04-15-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Well that's still a complete bummer:(They could at least make them both secret characters after completing the game, or something - I don't like Niobe or Ghost:(

This is still possible. I think they know we all want to play Neo.

I do think that it's a risk making the game with 2 characters that we don't know yet. What if I watch the movies and don't like those characters? Why would I want to play as them.

I think it would have been cool if you could create your own character.

Bioware has spoiled me. :)

leXX
04-15-2003, 04:59 PM
Why the hell would anyone not like Niobe or Ghost? :confused: I don't get it! Oh well, each to their own I suppose.

Like I said before, if you get the game for PC, I'm sure the mod community will make Neo, Trinity and Morpheus models etc, so if you don't like those characters, the option will be there.

I for one can't wait to play as Niobe. I think she looks hella cool!

Hannibal
04-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by leXX

I for one can't wait to play as Niobe. I think she looks hella cool!

I agree.

Not to mention the fact that the Washaafkjlkjsfyoaue(sp? ;) ) brothers said Jada Pinkett-Smtihdid a really good job on the film.

Pad
04-16-2003, 08:29 AM
i agree, she did a good job and i really dont mind playing with her :naughty:

and i think you are right lexx. so many ppl are willing to play with neo, trin, morpheus,.... so whenever the game comes out ppl will trying to make mods for it ;)

Darklighter
04-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Padanime
i agree, she did a good job and i really dont mind playing with her :naughty:

Padanime! You naughty boy!:eek::xp:

I guess you guys are right. I'm just a bit disappointed cos I always imagined that the Matrix game would feature Neo. It doesn't make much difference anyway, I'm going to get the game anyway. Spose I'm being a bit judgemental; I haven't actually played the game, so I don't know if Niobe and Ghost are good or bad:olol

Ratmjedi
04-16-2003, 12:35 PM
*smacks Padamine*

Dirty boy :p

I don't mind who I play as long as I get to kill some Agent's atleast. I also hope there is some bullet time to make for some cool effects.

:lsduel: :duel:

leXX
04-16-2003, 01:16 PM
You'll get to kill loads of Agents, dodge bullets in bullet time, wall walk, drive or be a passenger in a car, pilot a hovercraft and a whole lot more. ;)

StormHammer
04-17-2003, 11:45 AM
I saw a gameplay vid off a Pc mag cover disc, and the game looks like it could be very good. I hope they've got a good story to go along with it...while all the combat moves will be good, I need a proper context for it all to gel together.

Hopefully it will deliver the goods. :)

leXX
04-17-2003, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it will deliver, considering the Wachowski's directed the story for the game...

Enter The Matrix was developed under the creative direction of the Matrix filmmakers Larry and Andy Wachowski. The unprecedented level of collaboration between Hollywood’s hottest filmmakers and the award-winning Shiny Entertainment team promises to make Enter The Matrix a truly unique gaming experience.

;)

Sivy
04-17-2003, 01:47 PM
if they did customisable characters that would truely be fantastic,
but i don't mind playing as Niobe and/or Ghost.
i will really look forward to a neo mod though.

on the subject of the matrix, like my new av?

i really wanted my custom title to be 'flying though the air so fancy free' but too much characters so it is my location :(

Sivy B
flying though the air so fancy free

he he,

i would love it if a kind admin were too make that happen :)

leXX
04-17-2003, 02:02 PM
I love the new av and sig Sivy. :thumbsup:

There is a new Documentry Clip available to d/l on the official site. I've just watched it and it's great. It gives you a great insight into the making of the game and how it all connects with Reloaded. Go get it from the Downloads page (www.enterthematrixgame.com). :)

Theres also a great new wallpaper too.