PDA

View Full Version : All Germans, please look!


Echuu Shen-Jon
04-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Is the double s still used in Germany?

Pad
04-01-2003, 02:39 PM
off course its still used

:eyeraise:

and the meaning of this post is???

Hekx
04-01-2003, 02:56 PM
...Double S...?

Kstar__2
04-01-2003, 03:01 PM
no no no no no, you get it all wrong!!!!!


back in the old days they all used , but now you can write it like ss


geez, i do remember something from german class:eek:

Lost Welshman
04-01-2003, 03:21 PM
I think its now a , But im not sure it could be ss I dont do German anymore.

Dagobahn Eagle
04-02-2003, 10:09 PM
This German exchange student told me they don't use the 'b'-like letter anymore, just two s's after each others.

XERXES
04-02-2003, 10:16 PM
its used in some cases other cases that fancy B is used I think it depends on the context or way the word is spelled I dunno.

Echuu Shen-Jon
04-03-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle
This German exchange student told me they don't use the 'b'-like letter anymore, just two s's after each others. Yes, I thought so too, but I was in doubt!

Darklighter
04-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Lost Welshman
I think its now a , But im not sure it could be ss I dont do German anymore.

...Beta...meh eh?

*is confuzzled*



...



*nothing new*

:p

The Truthful Liar
04-03-2003, 12:51 PM
At first I thought you meant the double 'ss' sign used in WW1. Since you were reffering to germans and wether they still used them. :|

Mex
04-03-2003, 01:16 PM
ss.. I think, actually I don't know german at all...

So danke and good night..

Kstar__2
04-03-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by de.Legion
At first I thought you meant the double 'ss' sign used in WW1. Since you were reffering to germans and wether they still used them. :|

well, only the really, really really~ bad germans do

( "~" means "to infinity")