PDA

View Full Version : Log on to pets over night dot com!

Wraith 8
04-01-2003, 04:45 PM
We deliver little bundles of love .. in a box .. directly to your home.

Some of you might know this commercial. others will be tottaly confused. This is a commercial from GTA 3. it is on the radio there.
Now CPLive always wanted to be a radio station like on GTA 3.

I was thinking about this and asked Space Buttler (owner of CPLive) if he wanted funny or just normal commercials for his radio shows. he answered me with a huge YES PLEASE!. it seems he asked people before but the PA's were being all dificult about it..

Im going to make a commercial for our PA.
and i want you all (if you have a micrphone) to please make something aswell. its not a MUST.. but i think it would be funny :D
Like Swediots cantina.
some crreature handlers with some sounds of rancors in the background.
Or setsuko giving one of her GREAT speaches ...

wait wait... that speach she gave to a member... we can TOTALLY use that... now if i only knew if any of you had microphones.
I got min for 8 US dollars (euro is almost the same).

Anyway.. tell me what you think.. and get back to me :D

Jan Gaarni
04-01-2003, 04:58 PM
I got one built into my monitor. :p

But I don't know, my voice sucks. I don't think I can use it :D It's not exactly a radio voice ... or commercial voice. :D
Ok, so I also suck at comming up with such things. :p

But the idea is great. That could be fun.

Thew Rydur
04-01-2003, 05:56 PM
I'm in , don't know what I'll say though. :D

setsuko
04-01-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8

wait wait... that speach she gave to a member... we can TOTALLY use that...

Eh, WHAT speech? :)

Gaalgoth
04-01-2003, 06:45 PM
I used to have a microphone, I'll have to look around for it. I'm planning on doing stuff with the campus radio station this fall and I aready act, so this could be great.

Darknightmare
04-01-2003, 07:02 PM
I would, but seeing as i have a horrid voice (in my opinon), i think it is best for me to stay as far away from any mic as possible.:violin: i know. I am a sad, sad person.

Altus_Thrawn
04-01-2003, 07:15 PM
I agree with the above, my voice is better used to compute math than to do commercials.

Sunshine Badass
04-01-2003, 08:57 PM
I like MY voice...;) I have a mic, but not on this computer. It is on my HORRID HP. It should be able to plug right into this athalon, but seeing as how I downgraded from Windows ME to 98, the new sound card does not support the earlier version. C-Media Legacy Audio SHOULD have SOME mic capability, but I haven't noticed any sound recorder software on this machine... ;)

I do not believe I missed it somewhere, as this computer only has Diablo 2 installed on it. Woo-hoo of sarcasm...

Need upgrade.

Athalon: AMD Athalon processor 1.3 GHz, 512 RAM, Radeon 7200, C-Media Audio Legacy sound card currently, but have a Philips Dynamic Edge PSC604 that doesn't support 98.:(

Will I need any upgrade to play SWG with beauty and not glitchy, choppy, jumpy, poor frame rates, etc?

setsuko
04-02-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Sunshine Badass
, but seeing as how I downgraded from Windows ME to 98,

LOL, changing from ME to anything. inluding Win 3.1, is an upgrade, IMHO! :p

Screwy
04-02-2003, 06:51 AM
ME is the DEVIL!! Gates should be flogged to death for making us deal with that monster.

setsuko
04-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Welcome to Windows ME. In a few minutes, I'll cause your computer to crash. In the meantime, enjoy the view. Ooops, time for me to delete some .dll files before I shut down your system. See you in five.

swediot=)
04-03-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
We deliver little bundles of love .. in a box .. directly to your home.

Some of you might know this commercial. others will be tottaly confused. This is a commercial from GTA 3. it is on the radio there.
Now CPLive always wanted to be a radio station like on GTA 3.

I was thinking about this and asked Space Buttler (owner of CPLive) if he wanted funny or just normal commercials for his radio shows. he answered me with a huge YES PLEASE!. it seems he asked people before but the PA's were being all dificult about it..

Im going to make a commercial for our PA.
and i want you all (if you have a micrphone) to please make something aswell. its not a MUST.. but i think it would be funny :D
Like Swediots cantina.
some crreature handlers with some sounds of rancors in the background.

wait wait... that speach she gave to a member... we can TOTALLY use that... now if i only knew if any of you had microphones.
I got min for 8 US dollars (euro is almost the same).

Anyway.. tell me what you think.. and get back to me :D i have a microphone and i want some funny add for my cantina howver id like a really deep voice but i dont have one :D so if someone older or younger who has a REALLY BASSY voice not one of those ***** baritone ones like i have to make a funny add

Wraith 8
04-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by setsuko
Eh, WHAT speech? :) you were explaining (in RP style) to a new member who we were and who the leaders were... that would be cool if we coul get that :D

and thanks people.. put your idea;s on paper please... and show them.. and horrible voices donw bother me.. its funny.. come on.. no one will see your face :D

Jackrabbit
04-03-2003, 03:33 PM
I've got a really deep voice swediot=). I think it might be too low though.

"The Dark Lord banishes thee!"

Wraith 8
04-03-2003, 04:16 PM
Im willing to do some stuff here on my own... but i need some input,... some idea's