PDA

View Full Version : MODEL not MOD el

Bob Gnarly
04-01-2003, 08:51 PM
why is it that we cant have Model in our custom title? or andything with MOD in it....i mean i understand why, but cant we have a better system that doesnt block out ANYthing with Mod in it.....or should i just change my custom title.....well its happend to me twice before and i was forced to change it please explain why we cant have model...:rolleyes:

scabb
04-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Woe is thee.

Mex
04-02-2003, 07:37 AM
Why exactly would you want model in your custom title?

Taos
04-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Regular users are the only ones who can't have mod or anything like that in their custom title [obviously]. The main reason it's like that is for other users to be able to distinguish who the moderators are and who's not. Now I know you model, but that's just the way it goes....

swphreak
04-02-2003, 11:36 AM
why does user text matter. it says Moderator below your avy, and I have yet to see 1 moderator with "Mod" or "Moderator in their user text.

Wraith 8
04-02-2003, 02:34 PM
and now you do :p

i always kept the title on default :D

Bob Gnarly
04-02-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
why does user text matter. it says Moderator below your avy, and I have yet to see 1 moderator with "Mod" or "Moderator in their user text.

thanks man, thats what i was trying to get out!

ZBomber
04-02-2003, 05:35 PM
Mft. Can't you just block mod only?

scabb
04-02-2003, 05:37 PM
Wraith, yes, the guy posting right above you; has the word "mod" in his name. Also, moderators don't have "Status: Moderator" unless they request it.

Bottom line, this is a pathetic request, a cry for attention, and for what? A custom title?

swphreak
04-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
and now you do :p

I stand corrected :D

ZBomber
04-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by scabb
Wraith, yes, the guy posting right above you; has the word "mod" in his name. Also, moderators don't have "Status: Moderator" unless they request it.

Bottom line, this is a pathetic request, a cry for attention, and for what? A custom title?

People that mod boards not inside LF (Like the LFJA Academy at JKII.Net) also don't have moderator under theree name. But did you really need to make a thread? You could have just PMed an admin :)

matt--
04-02-2003, 07:14 PM
Was it really necessary to post a thread about this? The custom title filter is always going to be on. Sure, we have the status: bar, but how many new users are going to know the difference between a mod and someone pretending to be one.

I've helped people to change their titles in order to 'fix' problems such as this. You should have PMed me to begin with.