PDA

View Full Version : The Threads that dont make it....

nova_wolf
04-02-2003, 05:58 AM
With all the wierd stuff thsat DOES make it onto the Swamp, I was wondering what ideas you people have that DONT make it!

Is is disregarded for being too freaky, odd, offensive - what?

Is there anything which can truely be considered too much for the Swamp?

Arán
04-02-2003, 06:01 AM
Nope don't think so:rolleyes:

C'jais
04-02-2003, 06:36 AM
Boytaurs.

Don't ask.

Sam Fisher
04-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Nope.

BCanr2d2
04-02-2003, 07:58 AM
Too offensive for the Swamp? Only if it's posted by Jedi2k2!!!!

Hekx
04-02-2003, 08:23 AM
Rhett's too illegal to dwell in the Swamp.
MUTINY! :D

Kstar__2
04-02-2003, 08:39 AM
NEVER make a thread about rhett's slave labour;) :)

Luc Solar
04-02-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by C'jais
Boytaurs.

Don't ask.

Are you referring to that link you posted a while back? Something about 4-legged freak sex?

Dude...you should've been banned! How on earth did you manage to survive that *and* become a mod? :confused: :D

Too bad I wasn't quick enough to check out the site. :( Someone had already removed the link.

Back on topic: what is too much for the swamp to handle?

Answer: Any kind of serious discussion that relates to beliefs or politics. Anything anti-American assuming a non-American is posting it.

You Swampies aren't that tough! :p I could cough up a thread right now that would make you lose sleep for a fortnight! :D

Wacky_Baccy
04-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Posted by nova_wolf
With all the wierd stuff thsat DOES make it onto the Swamp, I was wondering what ideas you people have that DONT make it!

Is is disregarded for being too freaky,Yes :) odd,Yes :)offensiveYup :D
Is there anything which can truely be considered too much for the Swamp? Originally posted by C'jais
Boytaurs.

Don't ask. What he said. *shudders at the memory*

Even I'm not THAT warped...
Posted by Luc Solar
Are you referring to that link you posted a while back? Something about 4-legged freak sex?

Dude...you should've been banned! How on earth did you manage to survive that *and* become a mod? :confused: :D

Too bad I wasn't quick enough to check out the site. :( Someone had already removed the link.Dear god man! You truly wouldn't have wanted to... :barf:

Lynk Former
04-02-2003, 10:25 AM
The cutest picture of Pikachu ever

BCanr2d2
04-02-2003, 10:45 AM
I am sure Teletubbies haven't made it on here, except about the one everyone thought was a little "queer"....

Anything that involves thinking usually gets passed over heads to pages 9-10 straight away.

XERXES
04-02-2003, 11:09 AM
oh ive pushed the line before and i am not afraid to do it again?

DJ GG
04-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by BCanr2d2
Too offensive for the Swamp? Only if it's posted by Jedi2k2!!!!

What about me, Darth Hacker?:D

Hekx
04-02-2003, 11:38 AM
Threads from Trolls are always no-gos in the Swamp. ;)

C'jais
04-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Luc Solar

That's a vicious lie. I resent that.

I said DON'T ASK!!!

I've got 4 ranks in net-survival. You could drop me off in an enemy-occupied forum for 2 months, and I'd still make it out with a 1k post count (:

Actually, I didn't know the site included "photoshopped" intercourse... I just thought it was errr... fun?

Interestingly, the closing of that thread was indirectly responsible for creating the Senate Chambers...

Too bad I wasn't quick enough to check out the site. :( Someone had already removed the link.

*cough*.net*cough*

Wha'? Move along people.

You Swampies aren't that tough! :p I could cough up a thread right now that would make you lose sleep for a fortnight! :D

Bring it, ya big boy :p

BTW Luc - here's something (http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42795) for you....

Touché?

munik
04-02-2003, 03:37 PM
C'jais, some of those posters from that link are awesome! If I was a little younger and in school still, I think I'd get some of those printed on shirts. But I'm afraid I'd get my ass severely kicked if I wore them around now :)

C'jais
04-02-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by munik
But I'm afraid I'd get my ass severely kicked if I wore them around now :)

You mean, like this:

http://homepage.mac.com/leperous/.Pictures/FAUXNews.jpg

Couldn't resist... I heart that pic....

nova_wolf
04-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Ummm... maybe the Swamp should see about getting a few full time Psychoanalysts to back up the mods and admin!

Agen
04-02-2003, 05:28 PM
oh ive pushed the line before and i am not afraid to do it again?
Heh, i'm sure they're after me and have unbiased opinions of me :)
I'm sure they think of me as a troublemaker... can any mod confirm that? I woudln't want to really cause harm here :)...