PDA

View Full Version : Absence Explanation

Clemme w/Stick
04-02-2003, 09:39 AM
As some of you guys might have noticed, I havent been online since saturday. I myself am very sorry that I havent been online, but since I got the flu (Got it sunday), I havent been in my room at all. I've been using my brothers room, which is located above mine, and closer to a toilet ;).
I'm still not fully recovered, and I dont know when I'll be back here. I surely hope that it wont take more than a couple of days. Anyways, this is one of my more rare occasions, when I actually feel like getting out of bed, and doing something else than watch TV. I'll just browse here for like 10 more minutes, and then head back to bed....

Damn, I hate the flu! :swear:

-Clemme

Kstar__2
04-02-2003, 09:45 AM
i didn't miss you.....

:p welcome back dude:D

Clemme w/Stick
04-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by kstar__2
:p welcome back dude:D

Well, I'm here for like 2 more minutes or so...! I just wanted to explain my leave of absence :P!
I'm still not cured yet....:(

Oh well, thx d00d!

*heading for bed*

-Clemme

El Sitherino
04-02-2003, 09:49 AM
you can't leave me again without some compensation ;). that sucks I hate the flu, hope you get better.

Arán
04-02-2003, 10:42 AM
Hope you get better Clemme:D

Taos
04-02-2003, 10:52 AM
I'm just glad you are feeling well enough to get out of bed and come online.....even if it's only for a few minutes. :)

BCanr2d2
04-02-2003, 11:12 AM
Just make sure you show the medical certificate :sign2: explaining your absence to the mods, and I am pretty sure they will forgive you for going missing.......!!

:sweat:

:barf:

I hope that ain't you!!

Clemme w/Stick
04-04-2003, 06:37 AM
As of today, I'm officially back to posting.
So mods, plz close this thread now...

-Clemme