PDA

View Full Version : The Flash Mind Reader...

Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 05:32 PM
This thing freaks me out. It can really read someone's mind (when done correctly)....

http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

:saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Acrylic
04-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom
This thing freaks me out. It can really read someone's mind (when done correctly)....

http://mr-31238.mr.valuehost.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

:saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Ugh...it never guessed it right for me...except for maybe 2 or 3 times.

Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Well you have to do the calculations right. If notdone correctly, it won't work. I've done it multiple time...and it always worked for me. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Rogue Nine
04-03-2003, 05:50 PM
This is old, someone made this exact same thread with the exact same link. The damn thing is a clever piece of foolery and if you get stumped after more than three tries, then you're quite the simpleton. It does not read your mind. Give me one good reason to keep this open.

Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Oh...my mistake. I never thought anyone has posted this up. My apologizes. :( I posted this up because I though no one has seen it before. It seems really interesting. I never would have posted this up if I knew someone already has. Sorry again. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Acrylic
04-03-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Rogue Nine
This is old, someone made this exact same thread with the exact same link. The damn thing is a clever piece of foolery and if you get stumped after more than three tries, then you're quite the simpleton. It does not read your mind. Give me one good reason to keep this open.

I guess I'm a simpleton....please, PM me and tell me the trick...I cant figure it out.

Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 06:18 PM
Well actually...it kinda does read your mind...cuz how does it know the symbol you thought of when you do the calculations? You are not typing anything in. True, there is something behind this...but it'z extremely hard to explain. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Bob Gnarly
04-03-2003, 06:23 PM
yeah i think LeXX posted this awhie ago

Rogue Nine
04-03-2003, 06:24 PM
It doesn't read your mind, it forces you to pick the one that they want you to, each time. Figure it out.

Darth NeoVenom
04-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Probably, but it'z a really good trick. My brother, my sister, and I picked all different numbers besides the single digit ones and we got all the same symbol. This thing is amazing. :saberr: :dmaul3: :sprobe: :sithm: :holosid:

Rogue Nine
04-03-2003, 10:05 PM
It's also quite old. We don't need another one of these threads.