PDA

View Full Version : An =A= Band?

ArkWar
04-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Well, I have read what little there is about player bands, and I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea. I was wondering if you guys think that our town, when we make it, should incorporate a band for mind healing?(or whatever it's called) It sounds like a neat idea to me, after we get everything under control. We could audition a few bands that want to play in our town, and pay them wages in some form. Money, equipment, and housing are a few ideas for payment. Of course, we could just recruit them and call it even =). Please post any comments you have.

Darknightmare
04-03-2003, 11:37 PM
I think that is a great idea. Only one problem. What would we call them, and i hope to God there won't be any Wookie dancers. All...that...hair...:band1 :chew1 Plz kill me! :drink3:

Jackrabbit
04-04-2003, 07:51 AM
I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea. Could we have concerts and stuff to promote the PA? Give out Kaadudogs and burgers.

setsuko
04-04-2003, 12:30 PM
There can only be one name, can it? "The A Street Band"! :D

MandalorianRage
04-04-2003, 02:14 PM
That sounds good. From what I know, I'm the only one in the =A= that is planning on being a mucisian... I guess that gives me first dibs on being the band leader! Yeah...

Jackrabbit
04-04-2003, 05:41 PM
Well, in that case, I might as well ask for your autograph now, before they're selling them on the Holonet. :D

Altus_Thrawn
04-04-2003, 10:25 PM
This sounds like an excellent, idea. I'd definitly listen some. I don't intent to be a musician however...but who knows...I could decide that being an architect is to boring and become a wookie groomer and musician. :) J/K lol.

UnfrozenCaveman
04-05-2003, 01:54 AM
They would be a big help in our PA run city. I've considered that as part of my 3.5 professions. Ranger/teras kasi/ some type of musician or craftsman. Not sure what the last will be though.

StarCords
04-05-2003, 02:57 PM
I might be a musician.

Zendjir
04-06-2003, 08:27 AM
That would be damn cool :) "Buy a 100 units of raw material and get a free ticket to the concert of =A= Band!!"

MandalorianRage
04-07-2003, 09:37 PM
This could work out really well. At first, I'm just going to start off as a solo act, until I get the hang of whatever instrument I play(hopefully something like a guitar, if they even have any instrument like that in the Star Wars Universe...)