PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOO snow day....and yesterday it was hot!!


Bob Gnarly
04-04-2003, 07:16 AM
ok im sitting at my computer in the morning makeing quick osts whne all of a sudden my mom calls me and says

NO SCHOOL TODAY!, DID YOU HAVE ANY TESTS!?!

i was happy because well....my high schol likes reading for some reason:xp: and i dont so i get to stay home on the day of all reading......or something ma-other

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/compass/camera/pictures/loc38.jpg
heres a pic of near where i live

anyways just wanted to say this........mmmhm...go back to your lives now....

obi
04-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by KingPin


http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/traveller/compass/camera/pictures/loc38.jpg
heres a pic of near where i live



Where are the houses? Do you live on the interstate? :p


Man, We here in Georgia won't have to worry about snow days. :\

It's spring break time for me, though. :)

Bob Gnarly
04-04-2003, 08:40 AM
i live on a high way:D seriously, i do!

dvader28
04-04-2003, 09:14 AM
sorry to jack the thread here, but kingpin, what sig counts in the compo? just the personal sig, or any sigs posted as well?

Bob Gnarly
04-04-2003, 09:16 AM
well you pay 100 for each entry so i would say as many a you want but you have to pay

C'jais
04-04-2003, 09:21 AM
They never close schools because of snow where I live.

Doesn't matter if half of all the students and the staff of teachers are late from snow-blocked railroad tracks and roads...

...The school must be open.

Bob Gnarly
04-04-2003, 09:23 AM
then again...you are a panda :p

Tyrion
04-04-2003, 09:37 AM
My school hasnt had a snow day in 20 years at least.

Of course,if it did snow enough to close schools here, I'd be scared ****...

P.S. You dont like reading? I love reading books(I mean at school. Here...:D)and there usually isnt anything better at school(besides Gym and lunch)

Chewbacco
04-04-2003, 12:32 PM
I have snow days at least 2 times a year. It is pretty rare since I'm right at the edge on the snow line, 3000ft.

Bob Gnarly
04-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
My school hasnt had a snow day in 20 years at least.

Of course,if it did snow enough to close schools here, I'd be scared ****...

P.S. You dont like reading? I love reading books(I mean at school. Here...:D)and there usually isnt anything better at school(besides Gym and lunch)

i dont dont like reading, its just that half my class's are in science rooms, and we have stools not chairs and wood under me, so it starts to hurt

Pisces
04-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Yeah, God bless Canadian Springs (sounds like a hotel):D. Anyway, there's plenty of snow here and I froze my ass off today but we haven't had a snow day in a couple weeks.

Damn.

Arreat
04-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Hiya people!

I was just visiting from www.diabloii.net (http://www.diabloii.net) looking for some jokes so I can get 2 UNID wfs... meh you guys probably don't care. Anyways This thread caught my eye just because my school too was closed, anways I was just wandering What HS you go to... I live in Richmond Hill, where do you live?

-=DarkZero=-
04-04-2003, 11:14 PM
I got today and yesterday off because Of snow,AND THERE WAS HARDLY aNY ON THE GROUND!!! :D

Jedi Apprentice
04-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Don't you just love wierd weather. Here in Oklahoma we get a lot of it. One hour it will be 90 degrees outside then the next its in the 40's. :eek: :)

Bob Gnarly
04-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by UsetheFORX
Hiya people!

I was just visiting from www.diabloii.net (http://www.diabloii.net) looking for some jokes so I can get 2 UNID wfs... meh you guys probably don't care. Anyways This thread caught my eye just because my school too was closed, anways I was just wandering What HS you go to... I live in Richmond Hill, where do you live?

Toronto.....under my name...